Lf server for wvw

Lf server for wvw

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lowercaserocket.8924

Lowercaserocket.8924

I’m looking for a server that always has a strong wvw presence as i do not have a set time from i can play in. I am also looking for a server that will be fun to play on with not a bunch of kittens running around saying oh you are not running this build then you are a scrub …. i just want a server i can hop on and play for the time i have and still have fun doing it with it always being populated in wvw

Lf server for wvw

in Looking for...

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

The answer to your prayers

Jade Quarry

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

Lf server for wvw

in Looking for...

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Any of the top servers can help you here. Blackgate, Sanctum of Rall, Jade Quarry, Tarnished Coast, Dragonbrand, Fort Aspenwood. Servers below that suffer from a population imbalance so they don’t have 24/7 coverage like you’re looking for, though despite that, they are still fun to play on.

The one more people recommend is TC due to their friendly and accepting player base. But good luck getting in as it is just about always full.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

Lf server for wvw

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wolfaen.9461

Wolfaen.9461

I’m looking for a server that always has a strong wvw presence as i do not have a set time from i can play in. I am also looking for a server that will be fun to play on with not a bunch of kittens running around saying oh you are not running this build then you are a scrub …. i just want a server i can hop on and play for the time i have and still have fun doing it with it always being populated in wvw

I play on JQ and it would definitely fit what you are looking for. We always have active players in WvW. This is a similar reason that I transferred to JQ and I haven’t ever looked back. The community is great as well. You can’t go wrong with JQ! Also, other than reset days we usually have ~2 maps that aren’t full during NA primetime.

[Wolf] Wolfaen
Elementalist | Ranger | JQ

Lf server for wvw

in Looking for...

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

These people are not fully reading your post. Blackgate is the only true answer. Do not listen to their propaganda. If you read the recruitment forums, ALL those serveres mentioned above have SIGNIFICANT coverage lapses and have significant organization problems. Jade Quarry is far from 24/7 coverage. You will be left with no one to play with in outmanned maps during several hours. SoR admits having population issues during SEA and during EU good luck finding a group that’s actually tagged up unless your in a guild.

Blackgate is the only server with 24/7 coverage, that accepts pugs, doesn’t tell you to get on TS or run X build that I can honestly say you wll be happy no matter what time you get on to play. Also the other servers suffer from ~100 PPT at times, or even ~150 ppt, which makes things not fun. Do you really want to only own your garrison in borderlan and EB and nothing else having serveres trample over you?

Fun WvW with coverage = tier 1, which exludes many. SoR is decent but admittly themselves lacks coverage. BG is the only server that fits your criteria.

Fun wise, I have never played on it, but TC seems to be the most relaxed, chill, “type in map chat happy”. fun server but still suffers coverage issues . i.e. outmanned

Lf server for wvw

in Looking for...

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Ignore JJBigs, who thinks good coverage means you’re winning all day long on the most bloated server. I mean, if that’s what you want, go for it.

Honestly, you’ll find people to play with on most servers at all times. My server is fairly good and loggin in at about all the times of the day I’m able to find friends to play with. When you get to the lowest ranks (like ranked 20 and below), I would guess it comes out to about ~20 people on at the worst gaps. Usually there’s at least one map that has somethin goin on.

Gate of Madness

Lf server for wvw

in Looking for...

Wolfaen.9461

These people are not fully reading your post. Blackgate is the only true answer. Do not listen to their propaganda. If you read the recruitment forums, ALL those serveres mentioned above have SIGNIFICANT coverage lapses and have significant organization problems. Jade Quarry is far from 24/7 coverage. You will be left with no one to play with in outmanned maps during several hours. SoR admits having population issues during SEA and during EU good luck finding a group that’s actually tagged up unless your in a guild.

Blackgate is the only server with 24/7 coverage, that accepts pugs, doesn’t tell you to get on TS or run X build that I can honestly say you wll be happy no matter what time you get on to play. Also the other servers suffer from ~100 PPT at times, or even ~150 ppt, which makes things not fun. Do you really want to only own your garrison in borderlan and EB and nothing else having serveres trample over you?

Fun WvW with coverage = tier 1, which exludes many. SoR is decent but admittly themselves lacks coverage. BG is the only server that fits your criteria.

Fun wise, I have never played on it, but TC seems to be the most relaxed, chill, “type in map chat happy”. fun server but still suffers coverage issues . i.e. outmanned

I didn’t want to go down this road, but… this is such bs. In my opinion, BG is the last server you should transfer to, unless you like longggg que times, and blobs and blobs of zergs that continuously outman your opponents. There is little to no skill or reward for joining BG right now unless you just want to mindlessly follow a zerg around and press 1. Yes maybe they have better coverage than any other server and currently are winning t1, but trust me when I say there is little to be gained in joining a server like BG (in its current state).

There are plently of other servers that not only you would benefit from, but the server would too. JQ is one of those servers. We do find ourselves outmanned quite a bit in some borderlands, but that is because we constantly fight against two stacked servers, BG and SoR. That does not mean we have low numbers, it basically means the others servers are running at full capacity(with ques). Being the underdog in T1 and still putting up great fights is rewarding in itself, but JQ also has a great community with dedicated WvW players. We have a bunch of WvW guilds, and even more skilled WvW players to assist you on the battlefield.

In short, OP, If you are looking for a server that is rewarding AND also meets the wants and needs that you mentioned in your post, go with JQ.

[Wolf] Wolfaen

Lf server for wvw

in Looking for...

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

We are the best, we are number one, we are a special snowflake.

Wow, this is how Blackgate recruits?

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

Lf server for wvw

in Looking for...

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

They’re used to recruiting servers, not individuals

All joking aside, he’s actually spot on with his analysis of BG, however during EU primetime, about the only guild that doesn’t tag up nearly all the time is IRON, other than that there are still plenty of tags to follow on SoR.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

Lf server for wvw

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I would actually recommend TC, as they always have some people on (just not large mega-groups like the other T1 servers).
Waiting for the veins to burst on the foreheads of the JQ guys who saw that I called TC T1.

Lf server for wvw

in Looking for...

Wolfaen.9461

I would actually recommend TC, as they always have some people on (just not large mega-groups like the other T1 servers).
Waiting for the veins to burst on the foreheads of the JQ guys who saw that I called TC T1.

Hah, thats fine with me. You guys can fight BG and SoR all you want. I don’t miss it.. We were always outnumbered in T1 anyway. Although outnumbering t2 and t3 is rather boring. I miss the JQvsTCvsX matchup… That week was the best WvW

[Wolf] Wolfaen

Lf server for wvw

in Looking for...

Achilles.2197

TC lost to JQ

Lf server for wvw

in Looking for...

Posted by: iola.9374

iola.9374

No, this is how JJBigs recuits

Lf server for wvw

in Looking for...

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

TC lost to JQ

By a considerable margin, if I remember correctly.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

Lf server for wvw

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

TC lost to JQ

Because 30k is a considerable amount lol
And to answer the op, it looks like you’re looking for a server with 24/7 non stop action. Since BG and TC are full, SoR is your best bet. These are the only three servers that fit your requirements.

(edited by Sharpoon.8197)

Lf server for wvw

in Looking for...

Achilles.2197

TC lost to JQ

Because 30k is a considerable amount lol
And to answer the op, it looks like you’re looking for a server with 24/7 non stop action. Since BG and TC are full, SoR is your best bet. These are the only three servers that fit your requirements.

Funny that you include TC over JQ. But you’re always biased in your posts.