Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Just have all of fa come to mag.

i would kill myself irl

I would very much appreciate having CL BOMB v o l t r o n on Maguuma.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

GvG is alive and growing on Mag/T2. Heck, even our pugs are doing it. Just today we had a Pug vs Pug 20v20 scrimmage.

We still need some more SEA/OCX love to maybe spark some balance in T2. I’d also like more competent and consistent militia

I was there for the arranged PugVsPug it was quite a bit of fun, it tickles me to think that our militia is honing their skills in such a way that at one point militia in Tier 2 could very possibly roll right over an organized guild group with equal numbers. It’s challenging and it’s fun. OXC/SEA and Eu players, to hell with blobs and to hell with empty maps, join us in the most fun tier NA.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

literally don’t come to mag at all if you’re na. for real don’t come

oceanics and SEA only

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Mag needs more NA guilds if you want t2 sos and fa have queues mag don’t

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sad Tas.2509

Sad Tas.2509

sadly mag bought almost all of FA’s off hour coverage

mag’s a great place to be though if you want your transfer fees paid for, so hit them up if youre looking to transfer! Or actually just wait for them to try and poach/bribe you off your server.

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Mag needs more NA guilds if you want t2 sos and fa have queues mag don’t

Pretty sure we dont want more NA, just because we dont queue maps doesnt mean we want more coverage.

We could use OCX and you know that.

Also, Sad Tas is sad. You’re too funny dude

Commander Nachonix

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

mag’s a great place to be though if you want your transfer fees paid for, so hit them up if youre looking to transfer! Or actually just wait for them to try and poach/bribe you off your server.

Sounds like someone’s buttmad about people leaving their boring kitten server and making up kitten as they go along, if you are talking about Meow (which is the ONLY guild that moved here from FA) they got started on Northern Shiverpeaks with a few people on Maguuma, communication and friendship has been there between Meow and some of our guys since launch. Now that you’ve clearly demonstrated that you have no clue what is going on you may go make an idiot of yourself on someone elses recruitment thread.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: UHD.2634

UHD.2634

Firstly, Meow doesn’t belong to you, or FA.
Secondly, Meow has considered Maguuma before coming to FA. And as some Mags have said, it was a mistake to come to FA, cause FA is full of fairweathers and tanked to silver, when we were going for gold. On top of that, Meow has a lot of friends in Mag that they wanted have the chance to play with again. Also, I have paid fully for my transfers and helped another person in his own transfer, I got nothing from Mag, and we didn’t care that they’re giving anything. They just helped 3-5 people, if you wanna believe that’s buying the entire guild, then so be it. No kittens are given.

Your Last Light-Gandara, Staff and a D/D Elementalist.
Fioravante-Fort Aspenwood, D/D Elementalist and a Warrior.

(edited by UHD.2634)

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shunt.6254

Shunt.6254

#lol #T2 #enjoyingT2 #sweetspot #GvGsfordays #dontbejelly #ocx/seawelcomed

Maguuma
– Arc [VR]
– GvG us!

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: TAMBO.3192

TAMBO.3192

Hey all, I’m a hardcore wvw player who usually runs ocx/sea time, came from SoR and currently in TC. I’m highly considering transferring to T2 (leaning towards Mag) as I got tired of blobbing and ppt play for T1,queue time are annoying and just not fun anyomore. I’ve been reading this thread and found out that ocx/sea time is the least covered timezone of the server, just a bit hesitant since ocx/sea is my prime play time. I love fights, farming bags and doens’t care about ppt, seems like I can fit in with your server. Is there any guilds currently running nightly raids in Maguuma during ocx/sea, I’m very much interested in transferring but need to consider the timezone first since I don’t wanna play on a ghost BL.

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Pinko.2076

Hey all, I’m a hardcore wvw player who usually runs ocx/sea time, came from SoR and currently in TC. I’m highly considering transferring to T2 (leaning towards Mag) as I got tired of blobbing and ppt play for T1,queue time are annoying and just not fun anyomore. I’ve been reading this thread and found out that ocx/sea time is the least covered timezone of the server, just a bit hesitant since ocx/sea is my prime play time. I love fights, farming bags and doens’t care about ppt, seems like I can fit in with your server. Is there any guilds currently running nightly raids in Maguuma during ocx/sea, I’m very much interested in transferring but need to consider the timezone first since I don’t wanna play on a ghost BL.

right now Mag has [meow], [sern], [This] and [olaf]. Olaf is more SEA time, and Sern/meow OCX. [This] I’m not sure of. All 3 may be recruiting but I don’t want to speak for them. Outside of them 10-15 sleepless NA that scout, tag along, etc.

Since gaining these 4, I’d say FA is slightly less coverage than us now, with SoS still dominating in terms of numbers.

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Le Rooster.8715

Lol your offpeak coverage is far greater than FA and your SEA is better then SOS

right now Mag has [meow], [sern], [This] and [olaf]. Olaf is more SEA time, and Sern/meow OCX. [This] I’m not sure of. All 3 may be recruiting but I don’t want to speak for them. Outside of them 10-15 sleepless NA that scout, tag along, etc.

Since gaining these 4, I’d say FA is slightly less coverage than us now, with SoS still dominating in terms of numbers.

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Pinko.2076

Lol your offpeak coverage is far greater than FA and your SEA is better then SOS

First nice quoting, also no our our SEA is literally a single guild in [Olaf] that runs his 10-15 + pubs that want to follow. There are early NA’s/EU’s around that spread out but none are sizable guilds.

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Le Rooster.8715

First nice quoting, also no our our SEA is literally a single guild in [Olaf] that runs his 10-15 + pubs that want to follow. There are early NA’s/EU’s around that spread out but none are sizable guilds.

lel, Meow are a SEA guild aswell.

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Shunt.6254

Maguuma

Maguuma
– Arc [VR]
– GvG us!

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Pinko.2076

Pro: if you join Mag OCX you can kill Le Rooster all the time !

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Shunt.6254

lol we got pushed to page 3, hahahah, Listen Maguuma is taking it’s rightful spot in gold. If you want the glory, the GvGs, the open field fights, nuthugging fights, and roaming fights, come to Maguuma. Stop wasting your time by being unhappy on these “you’re not okay, we’re not okay” motto’d servers. Join today!

Maguuma
– Arc [VR]
– GvG us!

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Le Rooster.8715

Pro: if you join Mag OCX you can kill Le Rooster all the time !

I’m glad I’m of that much importance, now who are you?

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chai Ayisha.5740

Chai Ayisha.5740

Hi guys, Can’t Touch [This] is a SEA guild, we just transferred recently to Maguuma. Majority of our players are from Aussie, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines; few from Taiwan and a couple hardcore who don’t sleep from NA. We are seeking for more players that are suitable for our hardcore game play and and to support our appeal to GvG’s.

Yes, we run tagless, we are sensitive with composition, we raid, we rally everynight 5am-10am server time, we are strict with builds, we follow, teamspeak is REQUIRED! lastly, we have a hell lot of fun and craps!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Cant-Touch-This-Maguuma-SEA/first#post3806894 our official recruitment message.

Feel like joining us? Pm our handsome GM ‘Az Naldare’

Maguuma
‘Geared up for Madness~’
[This]Evil Seihai – Elementalists

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Shunt.6254

^^^

Maguuma
– Arc [VR]
– GvG us!

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

heck yea great server

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

yeah, awesome server

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Natronix.9827

Still got a coverage gap in ocx/sea nothing extremely major, but might make T2 bit more competitive.

Our EU is packing with some real good commanders that coordinate and work well, would like a few more fight-loving individuals during said time zone

Commander Nachonix

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: truewingnut.2517

truewingnut.2517

Mag mumble is hillarious.

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Natronix.9827

Still need some OCX/SEA that like fighting outmanned and popping ktrainers.

Commander Nachonix

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: SilentKill.9586

SilentKill.9586

Please, Please, Please come to mag. We even love ^lvl rangers. Nacho commands naked, Xushion is Atristotle born again, Kalkz finally got un home less, Div claims more bags than small pox, and Snoopy (me) am quickly becoming a raging alcoholic commander on Fridays and Saturdays. If you want to learn how to fight without 150 necros and 200 guardians, this is the place to be.

DO IT NOW!!!!!!
Snoopysrevenge

all advertisements paid for by the els bag fund. He has had more operations than a former playboy bunny.

Snoopysrevenge “They’re So Angry”
TIE Guild Leader
Mag Commander

(edited by SilentKill.9586)

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

nothing about me wow

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shadows Creed.3902

Shadows Creed.3902

Where is my shout out snoop o.o

Company Of Traveling Heroes [CTH]- maguuma

Leader of ninja ops

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Natronix.9827

jealous?

#SuperiorPugMagnet#CelebmanderStatus#DoUevenKtrain

Commander Nachonix

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: Baby.1405

Baby.1405

i think you just got rejected! lol

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: SilentKill.9586

SilentKill.9586

I do apologize my insolence needs to be addressed.

Come to mag. We even love ^lvl rangers. Nacho commands naked, Xushion is Atristotle born again, Kalkz finally got un home less, Div claims more bags than small pox, Duke, the one commander that literally can unite wvw with pve, with dungeons. Duke brings more people out of mag than the zombie apocalypse, Shadowscreed this guy could Ninja a garri with a 80 man que blob on one side and a 90 man que blob in front of him and then some how take keeps on the different maps at the same time, and Snoopy (me) am quickly becoming a raging alcoholic commander on Fridays and Saturdays. If you want to learn how to fight without 150 necros and 200 guardians, this is the place to be.

DO IT NOW!!!!!!
Snoopysrevenge

all advertisements paid for by the els bag fund. He has had more operations than a former playboy bunny.

Snoopysrevenge “They’re So Angry”
TIE Guild Leader
Mag Commander

(edited by SilentKill.9586)

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Natronix.9827

#Bump

Commander Nachonix

Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

Reasons not to join Maguuma:

1. You’re afraid to die in a video game…
2. You’re afraid of the “truth”….
3. Refer to 1 and 2….
4. Rinse and Repeat…

Reasons to join Maguuma:

1. For Lulz…

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest