NA Tier 1 Guild Looking for New Tier 3/4 Home

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dezarys.1372

Dezarys.1372

Is your server looking to recruit a NA Guild?

We’re an organized group of pretty experienced and strategic WvW players. We have certain set-ups our members use and can provide useful tips and information.

We’re medium sized and can provide excellent NA coverage. Our guild normally takes on groups larger in numbers and comes out victorious. We excel at open field combat but can also be a tough squad to engage when defending or attacking an objective.

We always use the Server VOIP, and can run tagged or taggless. Whichever is needed. We prefer coordination with other commanders/guilds and want to provide direction for the server.

We want to help mold and create a strong WvW community and do our best to bring our server up to the top. Currently we are in Jade Quarry server and our primary commander has led in BG as well.

We have no issues with our current server but we are interested in building up a legacy. We want to show guilds what we got and we want to help lower tier servers out in WvW. We think it’ll be more interesting and engaging to fight in a different environment.

We only ask that this server has decent OCX or SEA coverage. Commanders/Guilds that WILL cooperate with other commanders and provide support to each other.
We also ask that the server who will welcome us with open arms help in providing funds for a transfer. We will pitch in as well, this will not be a one sided effort.

For more information please contact me, you have my account name.

Guild Leader of Oakvale [Vale]
http://oakvale.enjin.com

(edited by Dezarys.1372)

in Looking for...

Dezarys.1372

Note: Our prime runs from 5p – 12a PST

in Looking for...

Posted by: WarLord.8430

WarLord.8430

If your looking to make a name for yourself come to Eredon Terrace. DI Damage Inc. aka IoM Tier1 Guild from BG is the same playing style as you and we go hard every night. ET is always in need of more numbers and we pride our self’s on ET to be great outnumbered fighters. We are on the mission to turn around ET and climb the ranks, fight new guilds and make a name for our self’s by climbing the ranks from the bottom. If your up for the challenge hit me up id love to discuss our server system and our goals.

[IoM] Immortals of the Mists http://iom.enjin.com
80 Guard, Leader/Commander
Isle of Janthir

(edited by WarLord.8430)

in Looking for...

Posted by: EricL.5861

EricL.5861

ET would be a great sever for you guys to transfer to. DI and AKD coordinate on a nightly basis and to have another committed WvW guild on our server I believe would push us into the next tier. Big things are happening in ET and with the organization/ great community we are on the up and up.

Hagance, 80 Guardian, Commander/ Guild Leader
Server: DragonBrand
Guild: AKD

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

NSP is always looking for more who are organized and willing to work with others on the server. We did well despite being an underdog in the Silver League. Our public Teamspeak is becoming more popular and will only grow as others use it to coordinate. As far is SEA, OCX coverage we are struggling in that area, but most of the T4 servers do have coverage holes during these times as well.

Hope you keep us in mind.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: aceai.4895

aceai.4895

I would recommend SoS. SoS has the weakest NA in that tier range, but has decent oceanic/sea presence. You can check out their recruitment thread https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Sea-of-Sorrows-Version-3-0/first#post2697850.

(edited by aceai.4895)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

If you are looking for good OCX/SEA coverage beneath T1 + a good place to build your legacy, SoS is what you are looking for. Diverse with many cultures and playstyles, you’ll find plenty of people who will support your guild’s objectives (GvG, PPT, open field, defensive).
We have server-wide TS available and a very motivated community.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

The sheer number of guilds you’ve been in over the past few months has me worried about the longevity (and legitimacy) of this one.

in Looking for...

Posted by: CRrabbit.1284

CRrabbit.1284

We only ask that this server has decent OCX or SEA coverage.

Then there is only 2 choices: SoS or DB

in Looking for...

Chris.3290

If you are looking for the most balanced situation, Tier 2 is becoming very balanced. With TC and FA the battles are intense but well balanced. As SoS continues to grow in NA (we’re really on an upswing), we increasingly are reaching the point where matches will continue to be close and active throughout the week.

The other options in the potential range your interested in are showing signs of instability. DB, SBI, and CD are all in transitional periods where they are shaking out the changes of the season.

An additional bit of encouragement. Many of our recent transfers have seen their numbers grow greatly. As every guild’s style of play is a little different, we have a lot of people who got interested in WvW for the season and are looking for WvW guilds to make a home. Most guilds have seen a boom in membership over the last few weeks and if you have any interested in increasing your membership, you will find fertile ground here.

in Looking for...

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

what server is your guild from?

in Looking for...

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

he is [Commander] Solovic (Dezarys)
Over 10,000 Achievements – [Wolf Rank]

in Looking for...

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

he is [Commander] Solovic (Dezarys)
Over 10,000 Achievements – [Wolf Rank]

Uh ok, but what server is your guild from?JQ? BG?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Polyamorous Firefly.4071

Polyamorous Firefly.4071

Devona’s Rest just lost two more Guilds this week and took about 40% of our WvW population with it. If you are seriously looking for a challenge, this is the server for you.

Devona’s Rest
[ZERG] Grímsdóttír
Your Below Average Commander and Sub-Par Guild Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Easterbunny.6170

Easterbunny.6170

Solovic, although GOM is just a few guilds short of competing with the top tier of Bronze and would certainly welcome you, The guys from ET and DR who are posting badly NEED more NA guys.

If you truly want to completely change a server one of those, and of the 2 probably DR would be a great choice for you. ET has a “Primary WvW Guild”, or half of one, in DI.

If you want somewhere where theres a group already raking up the ashes and rebuilding ET and DI would be good for you.

If you want somewhere where you could plug yourselves into and be part of a small but active and fun group of WvW people, GOM would probably be a good fit, but it reads to me that you want to be “it” and ET having fought them many times, could use an “It”.

(GOMmies don’t kill me for this post, Steamrolling isn’t fun.)

Mummies R Us
Gates of Madness Community
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Wants coverage outside of their time zone, wants help with transfer funds.

Sounds like a good guild to have.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Uh ok, but what server is your guild from?JQ? BG?

It’s right in the OP …

Currently we are in Jade Quarry server and our primary commander has led in BG as well.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Looking for...

EricL.5861

Solovic, although GOM is just a few guilds short of competing with the top tier of Bronze and would certainly welcome you, The guys from ET and DR who are posting badly NEED more NA guys.

If you truly want to completely change a server one of those, and of the 2 probably DR would be a great choice for you. ET has a “Primary WvW Guild”, or half of one, in DI.

If you want somewhere where theres a group already raking up the ashes and rebuilding ET and DI would be good for you.

If you want somewhere where you could plug yourselves into and be part of a small but active and fun group of WvW people, GOM would probably be a good fit, but it reads to me that you want to be “it” and ET having fought them many times, could use an “It”.

ET is on the up and up. We would deffinatly welcome your guild. Right now there is 2 prime time wvw guilds. DI fields a 25+ man Zerg nightly and they corrdinate with AKD who fields 35-45 man Zerg nightly. We are taking care of business. Our server community is very friendly and our coordination is awesome. ET needs more guilds that are WvW focused.

in Looking for...

Chris.3290

Wants coverage outside of their time zone, wants help with transfer funds.

Sounds like a good guild to have.

Does anyone outside of Tier 1 help pay transfers?
I mean, they’ll help if you have a couple of individuals stranded or they want to send scouts over; but i’m pretty sure no one has a community warchest outside of JQ and BG.

in Looking for...

EricL.5861

ET has been working towards one.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Easterbunny.6170

Easterbunny.6170

I meant DR could use an It, but both probably need people enough to pay gold for em.

heh if you were aussies I probably would do so myself for GOM for a couple people.

Mummies R Us
Gates of Madness Community
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Dezarys.1372

We held a Guild meeting and currently we are holding out place in our current server. Until we can find a server who is willing to Fund our transfer and has a good OCX coverage for our off-time, we will stay put. Trust me, we can hold down the hatch with our Guild.

Feel free to keep the comments posting, this post is also really useful for other Guilds who are interested in learning a little more about some other servers. I thank everyone for the interest you are taking in us, I have had over 10 Guilds mail me though website and in-game but unfortunately they are either recovering from funding another Guild or simply can’t fund the full transfer, yet.

If you are the server who can get together to build a war-fund for our Guild in WvW and can maintain a good/decent OCX coverage, please contact me right away, I won’t mind holding another meeting if you server sounds very convincing. And trust me, many servers have caught my eye.

in Looking for...

Posted by: madchatter.7964

madchatter.7964

Well, I can’t speak for the other servers, but I completely agree with what you said about GoM.

GoM – [ASH] | Check out the GoMmunity!
main: Medeina (human d/d ele)
alts: yes xP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Qualamala Lumpa.9832

Qualamala Lumpa.9832

I’d hardly say GoM “steam rolls” :P I mean, we’re slightly better off than most of the ranks 20 – 24, but we definitely don’t “steam roll”.

The Immortal O N E S [LIVE] | Server: GoM

in Looking for...

Posted by: Artimes.9651

Artimes.9651

if youre interested in joining a eu server im from ruins of surmia were at the moment on the rise and looking for some more coverage for the silver league whisper me in game if you want more information artimes the red

[DEX] Artimes the Red (Guardian) Artimes the Black (Warrior) Artimes the Green (Ranger)
Defender of Ruins of Surmia

in Looking for...

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

If you have EU in Mind, Far Shiverpeaks is the place I guess. 2 Decent NA guilds are doing a great job on server’s night shift and you could be an awesome addition to the force. EU Prime is really strong and full.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

in Looking for...

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Hi there, you may consider our server Yak’s Bend. Although our SEA presence isn’t one of the strongest, its decent and currently we are looking forward to recruit more people to help our server grow.

Have any questions? You can ask in our forum ybbl.enjin.com

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ben K.7329

Ben K.7329

SoS or DB, assuming either is interested in buying a NA guild.

in Looking for...

Chris.3290

STOP NECROING THIS.

They want the transfer paid for, so they won’t be going anywhere because only JQ and BG pay for transfers.

in Looking for...

Posted by: BirdSong.2541

BirdSong.2541

STOP NECROING THIS.

They want the transfer paid for, so they won’t be going anywhere because only JQ and BG pay for transfers.

I will pay for their transfers.
Attached related. The R stands for Rob.

Attachments:

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild
Northern Shiverpeaks Nightcrew

(edited by BirdSong.2541)