Recommend server with Oceanic coverage.

in Looking for...

Posted by: pigdog.9215

pigdog.9215

Im an avid OCE WvWer, i play minimum 5 nights a week and enjoy defending/havoc groups. Can someone recommend a server that have OCE guilds? ( not T1 ) Im currently on SoS.

(edited by pigdog.9215)

in Looking for...

Posted by: VciouSidewinder.4029

VciouSidewinder.4029

Join IOJ, we got WOLF, op ocx guild

PM Tonaius.6712 if interested

ty for ur time and consideration

in Looking for...

Posted by: MaxRage.5072

MaxRage.5072

Im an avid OCE WvWer, i play minimum 5 nights a week and enjoy defending/havoc groups. Can someone recommend a server that have OCE guilds? ( not T1 ) Im currently on SoS.

Many great oce guilds in Sea of Sorrows, such as Hulk, Suit, ect But in the end of the day, finding a single oce guild that suits you, regardless of server, is more important.

(edited by MaxRage.5072)

in Looking for...

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

could always join DR

you’d never have a lack of enemies to fight

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I’ll never understand the OCX player who considers transferring to another server with best-in-tier OCX coverage, especially when looking to defend/havoc.

My recommendation is to scope out the average PPT of a server during your timezone and find a match that has relatively even PPT during it.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Looking for...

Posted by: Foshan.8104

Foshan.8104

I recommend Isle of Janthir if you want Ocx. We have a guild or two for you

[EVIL] Supervillains
Maguuma
Full Zerk Ranger Main

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

hi, what timezone are u from?

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: rashkin.9530

rashkin.9530

I think OCX if the 8 times it was mentioned is accurate.

I’ll never understand the OCX player who considers transferring to another server with best-in-tier OCX coverage, especially when looking to defend/havoc.

My recommendation is to scope out the average PPT of a server during your timezone and find a match that has relatively even PPT during it.

I’m confused Chaba-san, are you not an advocate of players leaving SoS and being active on other servers? IoJ doesn’t exactly have spikes in ppt, take a look at the last few weeks of match ups.

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

I think OCX if the 8 times it was mentioned is accurate.

….
So, I guess you can tell me TS’s timezone in term of exact UTC/GMT (by using your psychic power)

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I’m confused Chaba-san, are you not an advocate of players leaving SoS and being active on other servers? IoJ doesn’t exactly have spikes in ppt, take a look at the last few weeks of match ups.

That’s interesting. What happened to their OCX? They were rather strong during S2.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Looking for...

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

That’s interesting. What happened to their OCX? They were rather strong during S2.

Not many pugmanders left in the zone right now, we still have the guilds. Also not going nearly as hard as they want/can. We’re still rebuilding our NA timezone from the S2 gutting of people leaving, so they’re not pushing us up in glicko too hard xD

Isle Of Janthir

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fauntleroy.4762

Fauntleroy.4762

We have a few OCx though it is now well known that we lack overall OCx coverage on DR which means that every night we have the zergs port in. So if you want fights and to help expand off a well established but small group of OCx players then DR could work. I don’t think you will find a server with high OCx coverage outside of t1 or t2 as that is a huge part of why servers make it there is due to the great OCx coverage when most servers lack people at those times.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

CD is making a play for T2 and apparently has a small OCX contingent. If you are leaving SoS to avoid T2 you are probably stuck with IoJ.