[SIC] is looking for a new home

in Looking for...

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Hi there,

As the title says, We are looking to leave FA and move down tiers. (we will not even consider moving up). Currently we are looking at SBI/BP/YB/DH/SOS/KN/IOJ any of these places might fit what we are looking for. We would most likely be looking to get OUT of the gold league and into the silver league. So any and all servers in the silver would be interesting to us.

Why are we moving?

Change of pace. GvG is going to be dead so FA no longer make sense (they were in a perfect place for that when it was running strong). We don’t like zerging, we don’t run commander tags, we don’t typically like having pugs around us. We enjoy roaming and causing as much trouble for opposing guilds as we can possibly make.

The PPT grind bothers us.

So with that said, we are an open field guild that is just looking for a fun environment to kill some fools. Having a good late night NA PST crew would be a benefit as well (both for your server, and the opposing) as we tend to run a havoc group from midnight-3am cst in addition to our main crew during NA prime.

We are a dedicated hardcore wvw only guild. Would we fit in on your server?

If you care to check out what we do in wvw, just click the link below my name.

Thanks for your time guys!

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in Looking for...

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

if you’re looking at silver league narrow it down to Dh, Kn, YB or IoJ. out of all of those i can recommend DH, KN, IoJ.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Looking for...

Posted by: Qualamala Lumpa.9832

Qualamala Lumpa.9832

If you really want to be guaranteed a place in the silver league, I’d say go for DR, AR, FC, ET or GoM

The Immortal O N E S [LIVE] | Server: GoM

in Looking for...

Posted by: Spazzoni.1703

Spazzoni.1703

IOJ Is a great server for roaming and causing havoc. there are always good fights to be found even when we are facing a lower tier server. there are a lot of good smaller guilds in the Silver league through and through.

Community is ver supportive of the WvW effort on IOJ as well. We are also getting more and more transfers in each week from the higher tiers, and have a great oceanic presence.

Wish you the best in your decision.

Suicide Necro

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

DH is dead, every half decent guild moved out of there (including us), you won’t find any fun in there but spot from pve’ers

IoJ is really nice server, could definitely use more ppl here

IoJ is quite organized and likes to have everyone on TS and run with commander, but if you decide to run havok in BLs or ninja stuff in enemy corners while commander runs EB i am sure it would be beneficial for all; whole server supports wvw guilds and commanders

i think there is a guild similar to you guys, named [roam], seems like they are also more focused on ninjaing things and cause trouble for enemy

can’t say much about other servers

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

I’d say IoJ is a great place to be for silver leagues

Commander Nachonix

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Well if you aren’t dead set on leaving the gold league you should come talk to us on SoS. No one is busting anyone’s chops about PPT here and as a server we typically enjoy open-field fighting.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

I’m wondering why HoD, NSP and SF aren’t being considered. They are all well established, stable servers with a core set of guilds from what I know. You should really check them out too.

in Looking for...

Loken.9724

I didn’t say they were not.

I’m considering anything outside of JQ/BG/MAG/TC/SOR/FA

in Looking for...

Loken.9724

We are ruling out anything at the bottom end of Gold league. Anything in silver is fine.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Sounds like you are ruling out tiers 1,2 and 4 or all of gold?

in Looking for...

Le Rooster.8715

So in the gold league just SoS? =)

in Looking for...

Posted by: rooney.7968

rooney.7968

ioJ is a great place. scout and you will see

[HOPE] Minoria Exaltada
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Isle of Janthir is absolutely stacked in silver league. They only lose to Stormbluff Isle and some of the other servers they beat with more score than other servers combined. I don’t think they need more transfers unless those transfers enjoy autowin matches.

Maybe bias but the bottom servers are best for you, I’d say. With a small population of defenders, it’s pretty easy to have someone to fight in the borderland or Eternal Battleground.

Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Natronix.9827

Isle of Janthir is absolutely stacked in silver league. They only lose to Stormbluff Isle and some of the other servers they beat with more score than other servers combined. I don’t think they need more transfers unless those transfers enjoy autowin matches.

Maybe bias but the bottom servers are best for you, I’d say. With a small population of defenders, it’s pretty easy to have someone to fight in the borderland or Eternal Battleground.

I’d suggest instead of talking about why someone shoudn’t join x server you should talk about why someone would join your server.

IoJ grew due to people’s effort in recruiting and the attractiveness of being in a server with such great friendly players. The enviroment here on map chat and teamspeak is fun whenever im online.

I’m not looking to argue, I’m trying to encourage other servers that are lacking coverage and a really wanting to step it up, to do something similiar.

Cheers

Commander Nachonix

in Looking for...

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

As a recent guild transfer from Darkhaven to Isle of Janthir, I can say this. The community is way different in a good way. IOJ Public TS3 is constantly filled + used. The WvW guild commanders actually communicates. There are several prominent server leaders that does donation drives for sieges + commanders.

Why would IOJ be a good fit?

As all the servers mentioned, IOJ is the only one that is making ranks. DH is pretty much dead as both its big WvW guilds transferred off to IOJ and SBI. KN’s long time server resident guild is currently looking to transfer off, expect KN to drop ranks in a few weeks. YB + BP is currently ranked 11, 12 respectively.

Oh, we have oceanics.

Whisper Prosecute, I am leader of [SE] for a more detailed experience about our transfer here from Darkhaven.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

in Looking for...

Posted by: Taras.4367

Taras.4367

Try IoJ this server is awesome i have been on lots of different servers over the past y ear but i have always came back to IoJ. Feels like home to me and im almost positive you will love this server.

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

NSP might be a good choice for you. We could use a havoc crew that ran independent and could put pressure on enemy borderlands and such. The possibility of finding good GvG matches would be very prevalent as well. We often get matched up against servers with more WvW guilds to compete with. You will always find a map to get on as we only Que up 2 maps on reset.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I’d suggest instead of talking about why someone shoudn’t join x server you should talk about why someone would join your server.

IoJ grew due to people’s effort in recruiting and the attractiveness of being in a server with such great friendly players. The enviroment here on map chat and teamspeak is fun whenever im online.

I’m not looking to argue, I’m trying to encourage other servers that are lacking coverage and a really wanting to step it up, to do something similiar.

Cheers

I think I will let my points stand on their own without steering into another topic.

Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Loken.9724

NSP might be a good choice for you. We could use a havoc crew that ran independent and could put pressure on enemy borderlands and such. The possibility of finding good GvG matches would be very prevalent as well. We often get matched up against servers with more WvW guilds to compete with. You will always find a map to get on as we only Que up 2 maps on reset.

I have a post on your forums, however apparnetly it needs a moderator to approve it. its been all day without it being approved. Odd.

Anyways, NSP is an option.

Where does IOJ rank right now? are they goign to be in gold or top of silver? middle of silver?

in Looking for...

Posted by: rooney.7968

rooney.7968

I have a post on your forums, however apparnetly it needs a moderator to approve it. its been all day without it being approved. Odd.

Where does IOJ rank right now? are they goign to be in gold or top of silver? middle of silver?

ioJ is #15 and going up

[HOPE] Minoria Exaltada
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Le Rooster.8715

don’t go to IoJ, what you want is a server like kaineng or darkhaven, GoM, AR, DR so you can fight the organized guilds of IoJ, YB, NSp etc.

(edited by Le Rooster.8715)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

IoJ is currently near the top in terms of population. I cant speak for Kain, or YB as we havent faced them in months and months now. But so far people are saying its mainly between YB/IoJ for top silver spot. Unless BP continues to throw matches to get into silver league.

Isle Of Janthir

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vivcent.9107

Vivcent.9107

HoD is a pretty stable server right now. We’re currently in the middle of the silver league. We’ve got some pretty stable and dedicated guilds that work together in WvW. Most of us use the HoD teamspeak which is available for all guilds and members of the HoD community. If you have questions, you are welcome to post them on our website or just message me in game.

IGN : Mergh

Valkyria Immortalis[VLK] – HoD
Mergh/Warrior

in Looking for...

BlazeQ.1095

It has been posted but I cant seem to reply to it. I will contact the admin about that. NSP will rank in the middle of the silver bracket with 4 servers ahead of us most likely. Each of those servers have some decent organized guilds to fight that make for some fun matchups for us. Our WvW population may not be all that high but we are striving to be better.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

(edited by BlazeQ.1095)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Don’t come to nsp. All we ever do is fight servers with more numbers than us. Spend all day plowing through organized guilds on other servers because they are far too abundant and with no ques most of the time, we spend all day going from map to map killing zergs. We also have all these roamers (man they are terrible). I mean, they sit there and 5 v 15 so when we come in with 15 people the other team is already wiped.

We are way too serious and never troll or have any fun. I’m thinking of transferring off myself because I simply don’t have enough bagspace for this type of medium tier wvw.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Looking for...

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

NSP has a very competitive core of WvW players. There are a good number that fight for the PPT but there are several guilds that prefer to just roam and create trouble in other areas/bls while the nsp zerg tries to push somewhere else. Or we’re just roaming looking for fights for the fights

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

in Looking for...

Loken.9724

IOJ do you guys have a forum? If so i can’t find it.

HOD, your forum is strange and scares me. I have no idea whats going on with it.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

IOJ do you guys have a forum? If so i can’t find it.

HOD, your forum is strange and scares me. I have no idea whats going on with it.

I’ve Pm’d you with some quick info on the IoJ stuff. Anything else you want to know feel free to ask in a reply PM.

Isle Of Janthir

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vivcent.9107

Vivcent.9107

Our forum does take a bit to get used to. There’s about 40% serious posts 50% silly post and 10% misc. Honestly, we’re a pretty chill group. We play hard and work hard in wvw however we don’t let things get us down. Even if we get wiped we have fun and just roll with what we get. I wont lie, our server does get matched up with some totally out of our league matches. (we’re pretty much in the exact middle of the silver league). But when it happens, we do what we can and have fun with it.

Valkyria Immortalis[VLK] – HoD
Mergh/Warrior

in Looking for...

Posted by: solitarysumire.3127

solitarysumire.3127

HoD is a pretty great server- we may have difficult weeks in WvW when the match-ups aren’t quite in our favor, but we have a number of solid guilds that do their best and have fun with it. If you’re looking for a server that has friendly players, works hard and has a lot of potential, we’d love to have you. Like Mergh said, we’re a pretty chill bunch.

Solitary Sumire- Elementalist
Phaze [PHZE] – HoD

in Looking for...

Loken.9724

We are ruling out any ‘very high’ pop servers. We are ruling out any gold league servers.

So far our interests seem to fit with:

HoD
Bp
IoJ
SBI

This does not mean we are not looking at other options. We make our vote.Monday. thanks for the interest so far guys. If u think we would fit with byour server send me a pm on here. Ill get back to u.

in Looking for...

Natronix.9827

Bp and SBI will most likely end up in gold league for season 1

Commander Nachonix

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

If you are still interested in YB, —> ybbl.enjin.com is our forums. You can contact one of our commanders there. Unlike the huge transfers SBI and IoJ has gotten recently, we’ve only had one roaming guild from DH come over. If you want organized and open field fights, YB is a home for you. We may not have the numbers at times, but we do have the quality to even things out.

FSP

in Looking for...

Loken.9724

IoJ has been getting an influx of guilds like SBI has?

First i have heard of that.

in Looking for...

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

The main reason IoJ doesn’t have much of a website right now is the couple that work on the site are on a sort of vacation. They also run our meatspeak. We just upgraded our teamspeak from 150 to 250 and frankly we are probably gonna need to upgrade that as well. With that said, most of our information getting passed along is by

If you’re looking to transfer, and have your own TS/vent i’d recommend keeping it for things like reset nights and such until we can upgrade it again. Every time we upgrade it, it fills up to max again. Most of our big guilds have their own they’ll use when it gets crowded, like SE, CORE, HARD.

Contact me for specifics on how we do our fundraisers for various thingies.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

in Looking for...

Posted by: mauler.5694

mauler.5694

Yak’s Bend has a very High Quality WvW core. Been here since day one and cant imagine leaving. www.ybbl.enji.com.

No drama, get kitten done server!

Killa Zombie – Necromancer

in Looking for...

BlazeQ.1095

From what I have seen while fighting them they have. If I were to guess I saw 4-5 new organized guild tags in the last match. Not enough to put them in the Gold tear but enough to make a big difference in their coverage.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

Yup, SE from DH came over. They also had transfers from NSP, BG, GoM (more to come apparently within the next few weeks?), and even CD.

Some WvW buddies told me that they had been getting queues for a while on IoJ too.

FSP

in Looking for...

GavinGoodrich.1382

From what I have seen while fighting them they have. If I were to guess I saw 4-5 new organized guild tags in the last match. Not enough to put them in the Gold tear but enough to make a big difference in their coverage.

A few weeks ago we got RUN, ERPn, and now Side Effect and soon to be [mend], with multiple other guilds talking to us.

The reason we as a server didn’t do as good against SBI as we should have was two reasons:

1: SBI picked up almost an entire lower-tier server’s worth of guilds from DR prior to matching up with us, and they are shooting up deep into the gold tier’s ranks as we speak.

2: the good coverage we did have was mostly spent putting out SBi’s fires, but we are still in a defensive mindset as a server. Only recently have we had the #‘s to put out offense that’s more than just a smash n’ grab. Now that we as a server realize we HAVE the #‘s to put out consistent offense, we can get used to DOING it more often. It’ll be fun, and we’ll be able to pressure the leading server more often instead of “zomg get to _ tower to defend” all week <3. This was something we all agreed on at the last weekly commander meeting (which incidentally had about close to 50 people listening in on it)

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

in Looking for...

Natronix.9827

I dont see queues often at all other than reset night or when guilds coordinate together… i can easily roam at will in BLs

Commander Nachonix

in Looking for...

Posted by: Talia.7412

Talia.7412

We are ruling out any ‘very high’ pop servers. We are ruling out any gold league servers.

HoD
Bp
IoJ
SBI

This does not mean we are not looking at other options. We make our vote.Monday. thanks for the interest so far guys. If u think we would fit with byour server send me a pm on here. Ill get back to u.

With BP and SBI in gold league, and IoJ headed for it with their recent massive influx, there is only one server left on your list fitting the profile. Hint hint…

Charter Vanguard [CV], on HoD since the betas
http://cv.englishmist.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

HoD
Bp
IoJ
SBI

With BP and SBI in gold league, and IoJ headed for it with their recent massive influx, there is only one server left on your list fitting the profile. Hint hint…

nah IoJ won’t hit gold league

Hi

in Looking for...

Posted by: quickflash.6314

quickflash.6314

So I have been sitting here reading this forum and decided to chime in.

I am Rena from Yaksbend; The Evil Empire.

I see everyone talking about how they are so friendly , what a great community they have, how they will shower you with flowers, and kneel before you like gods.

Let me give you my recruitment pitch.

1. We Are the Evil Empire, Red is Dead.

2. We do not fight with honor. We are here to kill the enemy in the most efficient way possible.

3. There is no such thing as overkill, there is just enough to get the job done.

4. If you come here we will expect you to be part of our team. Want to do your own thing go to PvE and …… Honestly i am not even sure what happens in that mystical place anymore.

5. We are not your normal evil. We are the burn down the tea party type of people , and because it is funny we put the teddy bears to death.

So some of our exploits:

1. We had an entire forum post asking for our server to be banned from WvW, because of our excessive use of golems.

2. We chased down an enemy zerg with omega golems, because they killed one of our scouts. Seriously those guys have a tuff job.

3. We sent 50 people into the EB jumping puzzle because one of our mesmers was killed there.

4. We have Dragun Knight the WvW Bot. Chris (does he go boom? come to find out), Rheayas “The Nicest Serial Killer you will ever meet”

5. We were dubbed the Evil Empire because of our bright and cheerful personality.

6. We wiped out a 1v1 in the middle of them bowing. BECAUSE IT WAS HILARIOUS, then we jumped on there corpses and /laughed

With all that being said.

Rena for Overlord 2014
Vote Rena, Vote Amusement

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

in Looking for...

Loken.9724

To be honest, we do our own thing.

in Looking for...

GavinGoodrich.1382

“6. We wiped out a 1v1 in the middle of them bowing. BECAUSE IT WAS HILARIOUS, then we jumped on there corpses and /laughed”

I’m sure that was just like a random thing and probably not your whole server all the time, but we try to avoid this kinda stuff xD

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

in Looking for...

Loken.9724

Thanks for all the info guys, i have posted the poll for my guild to vote on. We move tonight to wherever they vote best for us.

in Looking for...

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

Good luck to wherever you Go!!! Probably gonna face you sometime with rolls ET has been getting lately :P

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

SIC has been instrumental in training new members in FA the ways of WvW. Regardless of level and class, they are extremely effective with pugs through their coordination, even when most of the pugs aren’t on TS with them. Honestly it’s impressive and FA will miss having SIC. Wherever they go, you can expect them to be paramount in the training of new WvWers. I know I don’t have the patience they do, but hopefully the server they choose has many brand new WvWers that can follow SIC and be trained by them when they aren’t running a commander tag.

I will miss our duo runs, SIC. Good luck! <3

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: PSYCHOSIM.2935

PSYCHOSIM.2935

IF you are interested in a EU server, and want to WIN the bronze league, visit FSP. Community will help you transfer.