Transferring server but where?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Omega.2687

Omega.2687

Since the end of the tournament my server is now almost dead. I don’t have fun anymore and looking for a change for an organized and good server.

I also love to fight in a group and i roam sometime. I would like to raid every night without queue time (excuding reset) (Group or Organized pug group with voice com)

So yeah looking for a great community to have fun with.

Tier 1,2,3 ?

If you got questions, go ahead

(edited by Omega.2687)

in Looking for...

Posted by: BHo.6234

BHo.6234

DR is fun, not many queues, and has a great community. Top of bronze climbing into silver. Whisper me in game for info.

Www.Devonasrest.org

Pata Vormund
Leader, [FIST] Fire Support Team
SoS

in Looking for...

Omega.2687

I will consider every server also thanks for introducing your server

in Looking for...

Posted by: Karuna.1357

Karuna.1357

If you want a server with constant activity and groups to run with any time of day, and yet little to no queues (outside of reset night) then T1 is almost your only option.

Out of those servers, TC is still recognized as having the best community of players and the most inclusive attitude towards newcomers.

We have a wide variety of guilds and commanders who play-styles range from full on zerg-on-zerg to havoc and defense. We also have a large number of people who regularly utilize TC voice chat to help coordinate between groups and different maps.

To find out more you can always look us up at http://forthetoast.com/ and you are also always welcome to contact me directly and I will be happy to chat with you further.

Guild Leader/Commander, the Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP]
Tarnished Coast
http://www.espguild.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: peanut.3916

peanut.3916

Sanctum of Rall is a great family friendly server, we always have fun no matter the situation, we are great in wvw for its fights, and it’s communication, we also have events as well, we love to welcome new members anytime, at the moment we are rebuilding. For contact visit www.Sanctumofrall.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: JLoco.6218

JLoco.6218

doesn’t matter if you’re na or eu.

all real gvg guilds are going to t2 NA. that’s where the good fights will be again. and since that is where all the good gvg guilds are, that is also where the good roaming will be.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

doesn’t matter if you’re na or eu.

all real gvg guilds are going to t2 NA. that’s where the good fights will be again. and since that is where all the good gvg guilds are, that is also where the good roaming will be.

If you consider “good roaming” to be either finding no people, finding the same people over and over and over (as in the same group of 4-5) or getting absolutely zerged down, then T2 roaming is the best around. Realistically, it’s fairly bad. Me and a buddy go to take a camp solo, enemy who was sitting in the camp then calls in friends and stays alive for just long enough that the entire freaking map blob shows up and zergs the two of us down. This is not the first time, this will not be the last time. I’m not complaining, it’s just the reality of the situation.

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

in Looking for...

Posted by: DaMikenatr.7041

DaMikenatr.7041

Check out Gate of Madness, we’re really stable and are about to move into mid-silver so there’s always fights when you’re out looking. Visit us at thegateofmadness.com if you have more questions!

Tsyborg – human guardian – commander
Vicious Instinct [VI]

in Looking for...

Posted by: alvinjason.3109

alvinjason.3109

Hit us up @ DR we are expecting to break into the silver leagues next week. We are a non-toxic server that puts fun as priority.

Devona’s Rest → NSP [SA] [TeaP]

in Looking for...

Posted by: xivor.8754

xivor.8754

From what I have heard from people on DR or that have recently transferred off, DR is about as non-toxic as a nuclear waste dump. Not sure if that is confirmed to be true, but that is the word on the street.

Commander Combat Medic Barbie
Guild Leader of Chariot of Fire [FIRE] – http://christianfire.enjin.com
Proud Community Member of Northern Shiverpeaks – http://northernshiverpeaks.org

in Looking for...

Omega.2687

SoS and DB looks interesting, a lot of servers are getting my attention but those two i dont know nothing about them.

Sea of Sorrows / Dragonband

in Looking for...

Posted by: Yawgmoth.1230

Yawgmoth.1230

From what I have heard from people on DR or that have recently transferred off, DR is about as non-toxic as a nuclear waste dump. Not sure if that is confirmed to be true, but that is the word on the street.

I wholeheartedly disagree. DR guilds are working together on a scale never seen before. There may be some trash talking towards some members of SF and SoR, but people (on DR’s internal website) have actually brought up the fact that such things are uncharacteristic and unbecoming of the server, and it is now discouraged.

This sort of discourse wouldn’t occur on a toxic server. That being said, I’m one who always sees room for improvement

DR | red-guild.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: The Umpire.9510

The Umpire.9510

The community of Blacktide has been recently refreshed at the start of Season 2 with the larger WvW guilds such as: [Hi], [FRS], [KYSA], [RiOT]. The Smaller or PvX guilds consist of [SNOW], [CUTE], [AZU], [STAR], [HeRo], [None], [WIN], [POL] and [gram] and a few others (sorry if i missed you out).

UPDATE: [RBL] and [NUKE] WvW Guilds have joined.

This is an appeal to strengthen the existing community of Blacktide.

What we can offer:

An extremely well designed teamspeak server for all players and guilds on Blacktide to use.

A brand new website with a crisp and fresh layout.

Some experienced guilds that offer support, training or advice if required.

Commanders willing to listen and act on scout reports.

Off Peak commanders/Night WvW Action.

Virtually no queues, occasionally EB but nothing worth mentioning.

Guilds willing to listen and improve, there’s a great sense of enthusiasm and a real fighting spirit.

Weekly community meetings where everyone on blacktide is welcome to join and have input.

Potential future fun community events!

What we seek:

_*Any WvW player*, guild, roamer etc… Community orientated preferred.

Any commanders (daytime specifically). – Willing to lead the players out with guild raids and promote the public teamspeak.

1 or 2 Larger primetime guilds, to take the pressure off the existing guilds.

Any addition to our night team Scouts, Roamers NA players or late night EU’ers.

Suggestion, Input and advice is welcomed regarding community affairs.

So if you are a guild leader, group of friends or a solo roamer leader Blacktide has a place for you. There is a great chance here to build a strong community and any new guilds will make a great name for themselves, as the recent ones that transferred have done so.

Here’s some action from a couple of different guilds on blacktide.

[RiOT], [HI], [FRS], [KYSA]

If you would like any more information regarding the server you can message the following players,
MidgetMonk.5487 [RiOT], The Umpire.9510 [FRS], or Gregorus.1397 [HI].

Raidleader stikkomaniacs
Guild: SFRJ
Server: FSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: BHo.6234

BHo.6234

Yeah ill squash this now… DR is non toxic. Probably not a good idea to point fingers having no knowledge of what a server is or what they stand for.

Pata Vormund
Leader, [FIST] Fire Support Team
SoS

in Looking for...

Posted by: xivor.8754

xivor.8754

Oh, I guess people on the server in the Wvw community and people that transferred off due to toxicity are bad references. OK, thanks for squaring me away. I appreciate your candor, and I’ll let my Dr and former DR buddies know that their observations are unfounded.

Commander Combat Medic Barbie
Guild Leader of Chariot of Fire [FIRE] – http://christianfire.enjin.com
Proud Community Member of Northern Shiverpeaks – http://northernshiverpeaks.org

in Looking for...

Posted by: Phedre Scion.1520

Phedre Scion.1520

SoS and DB looks interesting, a lot of servers are getting my attention but those twoi dont know nothing about them.

Sea of Sorrows / Dragonband

They both have enjoin community sites if you want to ask them questions. Not sure of db actual address but sos is sosgw2.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Yeah, almost every server has a community website. Drop in and say hello. You’ll find out real quick if those are people you want to roll with or not.