[Yarr] - Ferguson's Crossing

in Looking for...

Posted by: bob.8632

bob.8632

Yarr – “Not Sailor’s But Pirates”, one of the original FC guilds is recruiting elite roamers to join our core of already elite peoples

We like to roam around and kill baddies, then go to the forums and explain how bad those baddies were. If this sounds like you, then you are probably already on FC. If so hit us up, there will be an entrance exam into the guild.

It goes as follows:

An honored member will tell you how good they are, then you have to tell them how good you are. Whichever one of you does so while sounding like the biggest hypocrite, gets to be in our guild! It is that simple.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Oooh, fancy troll is fancy. I like the name you put at the bottom. GG sir. #yarrsteamcaptain #yousogood #iloled

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Looking for...

bob.8632

Still looking for more elite roamers! At the request of some of our members we will forgo the entrance exam provided you can explain to us how elite you are in this thread. Please use examples:
-Can you kill uplevels in a 3v1?
-How many people have you killed with Perplexity Runes?
-How good are you on thief? (obviously the hardest class to master in game)
-Can you Mesmer? If so, can you Dire/PU?
-How good is your Hambow Warrior?

in Looking for...

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

10/10 guild, wood join again

We’re in dire (lol get it?) need of more glass thieves, perp engis, and condi warriors.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

-Yes, I’m so godkitten pro I can kill 5 uplevels in a 5v5.
-My full zerker hambow warrior with perplexity is secret ingredient to my success.
-I play D/P perma-stealth-instagib-tank thief. Best Thief in EU currently.
-I play mesmer as well, I’m the second best mesmer in NA behind bob.8632
-My hambow warrior is the ultimate! Hes so good that he left his hammer at the hammer store so he uses a GS.

Also Y Not uses the wurm. Nuff said. Can i haz invite?

Verdánt

in Looking for...

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

inviteeee plwezeee.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Hambow? Pffft… Aphotecary/Settler’s Banner Regen condi warrior ftw dude…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Looking for...

Posted by: Trueshots.9456

Trueshots.9456

We like to roam around and kill baddies, then go to the forums and explain how bad those baddies were.

This actually sounds about right….so “check”

An honored member will tell you how good they are, then you have to tell them how good you are.

Matter fact this is how I got in!….so “check”

Whichever one of you does so while sounding like the biggest hypocrite, gets to be in our guild! It is that simple.

Umm, Yarr is hypocrites?, that would imply that they say one thing and do something else. I’m 100% positive we say and do the same thing, and thats zerg uplevels 5v1 and all wear dire gear and are all thieves…..so “check”

Just to conclude I’d like to ask you and all the others that claim “cheesy” all the time….Do you mind leaving an extensive inclusive list of all the classes, races, gear, traits, weapons, and food we’re (Yarr) not allowed to use even though the dev’s created it and everyone that has bought the game has the same access to it….? I really need it because I’m tired of dealing with everyone who cries over a simple death. I die 1v5 all the time and just run right back into it, thats how most Yarr get better. Fight your 1v1 an 2v1 vs skilless players and zerg, you’ll never get better….

Cheers

~Poison Caltrop~
I apologize, If you didn’t outnumber me, it wasn’t a fair fight

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kayzi.9752

Kayzi.9752

They are also #1 octagon guild NA.

Stalagta Team Faded – tM
NSP!

in Looking for...

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

They are also #1 octagon guild NA.

This as well. Also, looking to add another kink to the octagon to expand to a nonagon. PM for more info.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

in Looking for...

bob.8632

Just to conclude I’d like to ask you and all the others that claim “cheesy” all the time….Do you mind leaving an extensive inclusive list of all the classes, races, gear, traits, weapons, and food we’re (Yarr) not allowed to use even though the dev’s created it and everyone that has bought the game has the same access to it….? I really need it because I’m tired of dealing with everyone who cries over a simple death. I die 1v5 all the time and just run right back into it, thats how most Yarr get better. Fight your 1v1 an 2v1 vs skilless players and zerg, you’ll never get better….

Cheers

I am gonna call you Cheddar.