You have 2 days to come to Gates of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: Easterbunny.6170

Easterbunny.6170

I have written many long lists of reasons to come to GOM.

SF in Bronze has the most people. DH is 2nd. We are about to beat them both in what can be called a precursor to the leagues. GOM for numbers is probably now 4th or 5th.

SF has definitive, large, numbers on us. We are holding our own enough to let our new morning crew walk away with this overnight.

We can use organized fun, cool, people who want to be in a family to join us. Its 10 bucks to come here because we might win.

Guys who want to run their guild group and kick some kitten extremely welcome.

Too Short, Want to Read:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/An-argument-for-800-gems/first#post3790004

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/This-is-the-Gate-of-Madness/first#post3805745

Mummies R Us
Gates of Madness Community
DUI Co-Founder

(edited by Easterbunny.6170)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

No, GoM has more people than SF ATM in wvw. Now SF will probably more evenly match you in leagues, but right now you outnumber SF pretty heavily. I’m a Dh player (third server in this current matchup) and I hate SF so I don’t really have a bias towards them, just how I see it.

Also, Dh being the 2nd most populous server in bronze is no longer a given. We woulda easily beaten you both BUT we had a very massive exodus losing brl (a massive guild that could queue a map by themselves, made up maybe 1/3rd of all dh pug zergs), fin (20+ during prime time, many famous commanders/helpful players), VoC (similar to fin), food (skilled roaming guild), xsv (skilled roaming guild) and dozens if not hundreds of pugs lol. The fact that we’re keeping up with GoM/SF right now is nothing short of a full on miracle considering how many we’ve lost.

Edit: That said GoM is an excellent server skill-wise and you should definitely consider them. Just saying it’s not like they’re spartans beating back the persians in bronze.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

SF, GoM and DR are problably the most populated servers in bronze right now (SF was already big, GoM grew even without free transfers, and DR is being stacked with bandwagoners by free transfers). FC and DH which were favorites for top bronze bleeded out some people and will problably be competing for 3rd at best…

Edit: And before some GoM angry player come yelling “WTF, we don’t go to your recruitment threads to call you bad and blahblahblah” I never said GoM is a bad server, I’m just pointing GoM isn’t outnumbered as they think they are.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Looking for...

Easterbunny.6170

Im once again guessing you both play in EB only. We can only que EB. The other maps are held by small teams and fight 60 vs 20 on a very regular basis.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Arius.7031

Im once again guessing you both play in EB only. We can only que EB. The other maps are held by small teams and fight 60 vs 20 on a very regular basis.

Uh we never have 60 man zergs outside of EB, and we never queue any map. Also, I’m a BL commander/roamer…

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Looking for...

Easterbunny.6170

you are telling me you have not as a BL commander hit 60 mans from SF this week?

Really dont want to make this into an argument, I can post more videos, I dont like doing that because all videos from everyone are of every time they are winning and are never an accurate portrait of WvW on the server, but I can very definitely show 60 mans in the borderlands.

Also im pretty sure outside of Kaineg we can all que EB sometimes. I dont even have to visit your server to guess that.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Arius.7031

you are telling me you have not as a BL commander hit 60 mans from SF this week?

Really dont want to make this into an argument, I can post more videos, I dont like doing that because all videos from everyone is of every time they are winning and are never an accurate portrait of WvW on the server, but I can very definitely show 60 mans in the borderlands.

Also im pretty sure outside of Kaineg we can all que EB sometimes. I dont even have to visit your server to guess that.

Yeah SF zergs sure, not Dh.

No, we cannot queue EB, come on over and take a peak. Many people simply do not understand how many people we have lost. And Dh has always been a server to spread out players in all coverage zones rather than have tons at any one point (cept sea, we used to have MASSIVE sea).

The only time you’ll see a 60 man zerg in dh is if he have no one in EB.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Looking for...

Easterbunny.6170

Bleh, didnt realize DH had lost that many. Crazy since you had a real shot at this thing seeing as Ebays drop kicks out NSP. I knew FC had lost some. Dr I know has picked up a bunch (so hopefully that takes them from Ghost town to semi-normal) and I have a sneaking suspicion that AR has picked up a few as well. ET I am not sure. They beat me out for Allstar’s little 10 man I know that.

To my knowledge we have picked up about 20 guys. a small guild group + panda’s pull ins.

My personal hope has been for us all to end up something like even from this. THAT is where the fun lies, in fighting fair fights on the open field and not having to go into some sandbox to GvG. That to me has always been the shining star of Bronze Leagues.

I actually really enjoy siege fights in keeps and towers too, but when you can pit yourself against someone else on one of the WvW maps and it MATTERS, that just the best.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

ET fielding 60 man? Against a server bigger than ours (so no fairwheater presence)?

Yeah right…

Edit: Screenshot from GoM/ET/EBay (Yeah, I know its EB, its just for flavor)

Attachments:

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

in Looking for...

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

ET fielding 60 man? Against a server bigger than ours (so no fairwheater presence)?

Yeah right…

Edit: Screenshot from GoM/ET/EBay (Yeah, I know its EB, its just for flavor)

Few questions (and very important)

When was this taken?
How many swords did you pop on other maps / points did you have?

It seems like you’re hovering above 150 which leads me to believe you at least held most of your bl

A picture without context doesn’t mean much … as we all know numbers can fluctuate wildly. None of us are strangers to that.

Anyway, GoM, always a pleasure!

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Valin.6873

Valin.6873

I agree with the person who posted this! Come to Gates of Madness! <3 were all friendly and all work awesome together. We’ve got our own website and server team speak for all the guilds and players!

<Dagger/Dagger Elementalist> <Gates of Madness>

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

When was this taken?

It seems like you’re hovering above 150 which leads me to believe you at least held most of your bl

A picture without context doesn’t mean much … as we all know numbers can fluctuate wildly. None of us are strangers to that.

This screenshot is from last week (I haven’t been on ET for 2 months) If I remember correct, it’s Wednesday or Thursday (Maybe even friday prior reset, but less problable).

I belive we had 1 large group (I’d say somenthing between 20-30) defending our borderland against another GoM zerg, and that’s why our EB corner was abandoned.

Yeah, you are correct about we having most of our borderlands… That’s the only map where we have people for most time. As soon as somenthing on ET BL get touched, everyone go running to defend it and we lose our entire EB since no one stay around to defend.

Also, this picture was taken at the same time when someone from EBay posted on the matchup forums that GoM was spawncamping them on EB (So GoM zerg on EB was large enough to spawn camp both servers, but the GoM guy already said they do queue EB, thus why i said it’s only for flavor)

in Looking for...

Valin.6873

When was this taken?

This screenshot is from last week (I haven’t been on ET for 2 months) If I remember correct, it’s Wednesday or Thursday (Maybe even friday prior reset, but less problable).

I belive we had 1 large group (I’d say somenthing between 20-30) defending our borderland against another GoM zerg, and that’s why our EB corner was abandoned.

Yeah, you are correct about we having most of our borderlands… That’s the only map where we have people for most time. As soon as somenthing on ET BL get touched, everyone go running to defend it and we lose our entire EB since no one stay around to defend.

Also, this picture was taken at the same time when someone from EBay posted on the matchup forums that GoM was spawncamping them on EB (So GoM zerg on EB was large enough to spawn camp both servers, but the GoM guy already said they do queue EB, thus why i said it’s only for flavor)

Yeah we did queue up eb. On reset night all of ours guilds are given a task. Example, 2-3 guilds get eb, and 2-3 guilds go each borderland. It works well for us. Appear fly that night we had enough people in eb to do that. Normally we don’t, wvw reset night is popular on Gom. But still on reset night and mat nights we try to have people in each borderland. Normally eb is never qued unless there a event going on. Normally we never spawn camp! I promos you.

in Looking for...

Arius.7031

Bleh, didnt realize DH had lost that many. Crazy since you had a real shot at this thing seeing as Ebays drop kicks out NSP. I knew FC had lost some. Dr I know has picked up a bunch (so hopefully that takes them from Ghost town to semi-normal) and I have a sneaking suspicion that AR has picked up a few as well. ET I am not sure. They beat me out for Allstar’s little 10 man I know that.

To my knowledge we have picked up about 20 guys. a small guild group + panda’s pull ins.

My personal hope has been for us all to end up something like even from this. THAT is where the fun lies, in fighting fair fights on the open field and not having to go into some sandbox to GvG. That to me has always been the shining star of Bronze Leagues.

I actually really enjoy siege fights in keeps and towers too, but when you can pit yourself against someone else on one of the WvW maps and it MATTERS, that just the best.

I think GoM-Dh-SF is a really good matchup but I have a feeling DR is gonna kick us out of t6. We just don’t quite have the numbers anymore. We used to be so massive for bronze, now we’re large but just not large enough :/.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Looking for...

Valin.6873

I think GoM-Dh-SF is a really good matchup but I have a feeling DR is gonna kick us out of t6. We just don’t quite have the numbers anymore. We used to be so massive for bronze, now we’re large but just not large enough :/.

Sad to see you guys go! we in Gom used to love fighting you all! I wish you good luck in the tournament and hope you guys stay strong!

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

Make DH implode already so you can join ET/EBay in a match where we’ll see ‘who can field less’

in Looking for...

Easterbunny.6170

Jeknar, this is why ET isnt getting much in the way of transfers, you keep making yourselves look bad by trolling other people’s threads.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

Jeknar, this is why ET isnt getting much in the way of transfers, you keep making yourselves look bad by trolling other people’s threads.

Actually ET has much worse problems than me… I’m like a blessing compared to ‘them’.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Crunk n monkey.3749

Crunk n monkey.3749

The bags are bountiful in GoM!!!

DH brought a large group to take SM back, after spotting our little 15 man, half broke off to stack up across from us. We pushed them with a veil and wiped them, only after that, the rest of the group broke off to support the first half as we regrouped at the top of the stairs and push back down to wipe the rest of them.

After seeing a large DH group move into QL, the same 15 man group went to wipe them, but along comes an equally large SF group that pushes behind them, the 15 of us pushed the lord’s room and this is what happened to that large group while only having a handful of people left.

Ascended Phoenix [ASH] – Gates of Madness

in Looking for...

Easterbunny.6170

Lots of guilds with these sort of experiences on GOM

Ash videos happen to be easy for us to repost heh.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Actually ET has much worse problems than me… I’m like a blessing compared to ‘them’.

I consider you a blessing. Thanks for being you.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xolst.5412

Xolst.5412

I consider you a blessing. Thanks for being you.

Only faith in the Emperor and the training I am going to give you will save you on the battlefield.

Monica Lost
Jesters of the Unknown [JsUn]|NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Thank you for your kind words.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in Looking for...

Easterbunny.6170

Thanks for the bumps OS

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Easterbunny.6170

Obviously, its time to Lawyer this thing.

All the other servers say they are the server that other servers say are fun to fight.

THEREFOR

To have a fun fight you need to move to GOM server so you can fight all the other servers that are fun to fight.

If you like particularly Borderlands Havoc and Defense, we are a GREAT choice for you.

We are in need of more SEA/OCX COMMANDERS if you are a driver looking for a crew, we are a GREAT choice for you.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder