the unfair schedule?

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Butter.3024

Butter.3024

No comments? No changes? No apologies? Nothing? Just plain out ignore?

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

They aren’t going to change it now. Heck, if they wouldn’t take feedback that the breakdown in the leagues was wrong, what makes you think they care about the schedule?

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Kitiara.2706

Kitiara.2706

They aren’t going to change it now. Heck, if they wouldn’t take feedback that the breakdown in the leagues was wrong, what makes you think they care about the schedule?

^ this.

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: thefreezingvoid.8516

thefreezingvoid.8516

I assume you are talking about JQ getting 3 weeks of t2 match ups?
If so, would you shut up about the unfair schedule already?
Even with the easy match ups there is a good chance JQ will not get gold, depending on what happens in BG’s and SoR’s match ups.

Besides hardly anyone in JQ is happy about the t2 match ups either. Many of us are afraid what will happen when we have to face a t1 server gain. Will we be too rusty? Will too many AC hunters still be clogging up the queue’s not realizing that this isnt another easy match up?

As well its painful to watch other match ups and realize your powerless to help. To watch BG ticking 500+ against SoR. Seems to me BG have an easy few match ups as well.

But here is my question, if BG end up winning a land slide despite JQ getting the schedule they got, will people still be crying unfair? For instance if BG keep beating SoR the way they are, JQ have little to no chance of winning despite the supposedly unfair schedule. Especially since BG pulled the wool over SoR’s eyes and got them to help force us to 3rd.

Will people still be crying unfair?

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

Yep, cause that’s still 2 less weeks of effort JQ needs to put in.

elite specs ruined pvp.

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

I also would like if they balanced colors/servers a bit more. At the moment my server in EU silver is 6 times red, 1 time green I think. That is boring.

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

thefreezingvoid.8516

Yep, cause that’s still 2 less weeks of effort JQ needs to put in.

Its also 2 less weeks of fun JQ has to have. When your up 200k on your opponent, and your opponents do nothing but run and hide, what is the point of playing?

99% of JQ’s guild didnt even log on last night. The only players running around were the pve farmers. That is what WvW has come to for us. I’d rather be fighting BG or SoR right now.

So ya, im not happy with the schedules either. But they are what they are.
We get 3 easy farm weeks for our PvE’ers and get to watch as SoR flop against BG, after BG tricked them into forcing us to 3rd, screwing our chance of winning the leagues.

(edited by thefreezingvoid.8516)

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Butter.3024

I also would like if they balanced colors/servers a bit more. At the moment my server in EU silver is 6 times red, 1 time green I think. That is boring.

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha

If Anet is not even gonna comment about the schedule, do you really think they cares about colors?

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Next time get the number one seed, and you would get 3 easy weeks instead of JQ.

Doesn’t really matter, JQ lost their opening match, and if they lose to BG or SoR when they face them again, then it is over for them.

BG is by far the favorite now. SoR can’t complain about the schedule if they aren’t even going to be competitive against BG.

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

thefreezingvoid.8516

Does it matter? From where im sitting, BG has a few easy match ups as well.
Look at BG ticking 500+ against SoR over there.

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Typhus.3502

Typhus.3502

Honestly, as a pure wvw player I don’t really care who gets the reward at the end. I’d rather have a rewarding matchup that’s intense and fun. The first week was great, but ticking 4-600+ on SoR and TC is incredibly boring, I’m not looking forward to the next 4 weeks at all. I’d rather just play the other t1 servers every week.

[TW] Pumped

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Zinrae.3769

Zinrae.3769

It’s not just Gold league. The worst schedule I’ve seen is Dragonbrand’s. They get FA 3 times and SBI 3 times. Even if DB were the 3rd strongest server, they would only be able to get 4th or 5th in the league because of this. Since they are now losing to BP, they could easily drop to 6th or even 7th.
Of course, perhaps Anet intended to give servers that can win their tier an edge in league points through the duplicate week 1 and 7 matches.

Henge of Denravi [PD]

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

style.6173

Even with the easy match ups there is a good chance JQ will not get gold, depending on what happens in BG’s and SoR’s match ups.

Besides hardly anyone in JQ is happy about the t2 match ups either. Many of us are afraid what will happen when we have to face a t1 server gain. Will we be too rusty? Will too many AC hunters still be clogging up the queue’s not realizing that this isnt another easy match up?

As well its painful to watch other match ups and realize your powerless to help. To watch BG ticking 500+ against SoR. Seems to me BG have an easy few match ups as well.

But here is my question, if BG end up winning a land slide despite JQ getting the schedule they got, will people still be crying unfair? For instance if BG keep beating SoR the way they are, JQ have little to no chance of winning despite the supposedly unfair schedule. Especially since BG pulled the wool over SoR’s eyes and got them to help force us to 3rd.

Only someone in JQ would think this is a fair schedule.

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

thefreezingvoid.8516

Never said it was a fair schedule.
Just saying, its not like its giving JQ any destinct advantage. Since who wins are based of positions not on score. Sure 3 easy wins is all fine and dandy, but we have no way to influence the 3 weeks of when BG faces SoR, thats not fair either.

As well its not fun at all.
Unless you want to karma farm there is absolutely no point in playing WvW this week on JQ.

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Sreoom.3690

Sreoom.3690

OMG. Play the frigging season before you whine about losing. Sheesh.

“The Leaf on Wind”
JQ Ranger

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Way to go and twist his words, there are a few people who enjoy overwhelming vicotry, I assume you are one of those people since you keep bringing the point up. I don’t doubt there are some JQ’s love blowout matches, but there is no reason to blame them for it, I know your anger is misdirected because you couldn’t get 3 easy weeks, but cut the crying down.

[DONE]

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

thefreezingvoid.8516

As well, if JQ still manage to win this season. It will never be because we deserved to win, even if we beat BG in the 1v1 match ups, it will always because we got the 3 t2 match ups, not because we outplayed the competition.

Anet screwed JQ just as much as the perceived way they screwed BG and SoR.

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

It will be funny when the winner opens their super first place chest of awesome and receives 3 blue items, 10 badges, a regular AC, and a BL chest.

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

I don’t care about whether the schedule is fair or not. While JQ is stomping T2 servers and dulling because of boredom, SoR will continue to get good fights that keep us on our toes.

In some ways, JQ actually got the short end of the stick.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Phosphia.7813

Phosphia.7813

Rusty? Amusing to hear that from a server winnig solely because of coverage and size. In the end of the day I’m sure we’re having more fun wiping your zerks literally three times our size all day when we do get on than you do flipping stuff in maps with none in ‘em. And to think you have to be in queue to do that. Whatever the winner gets, I can’t be worth that.

To be honest I find it more fun to constantly win while I play, than to win in numbers that hardly matter.

The entire point thing is hands down based entirely on coverage, you can win all you want but you can only play so much. This is also the reason why it’s hard to make good match ups.

I am also hoping to see better match-ups in the future.

(edited by Phosphia.7813)

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha

If Anet is not even gonna comment about the schedule, do you really think they cares about colors?

I’m sure they’ll fix it.
Next season.

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Tells people to stop crying about schedule because JQ has easy matches.

Cries because JQ has easy matches.

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

They won’t make a major change like this during the season, which they made quite clear before it started.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

I don’t care about whether the schedule is fair or not. While JQ is stomping T2 servers and dulling because of boredom, SoR will continue to get good fights that keep us on our toes.

In some ways, JQ actually got the short end of the stick.

No kidding, I’m taking 2 weeks off becasue if I wanted to PvE I would be playing hello kitty online

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Butter.3024

This is a horrible mentality, I guess it’s because you are on JQ so you kind biased

If we play all the season and then start talking about the unfair schedule, what’s the point of talking or giving feedback? We talked about unfair schedule now to at least have some feedback or commets from Anet in order to fix it. Hopefully they will fix it this season or at least next season. If we just keep silence Anet will think the schedule is fine and do nothing about it

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Mark Katzbach

Mark Katzbach

Content Marketing Manager

The season 1 schedule cannot change while the season is in progress. Feedback and data will be taken into account when scheduling the next season, but the scheduled matchups and league structure are locked in until the end of this season.

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Haven’t looked at the numbers of other servers but our server only drew two relatively “easy” weeks. The other five weeks we are likely to be a distant #2 or #3. Could be worse since we could have landed last place in a division at the start of leagues (feeling for you IoJ).

Looks like the Bronze League is the most even.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Ooh Mark got a new title. Congratz!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

I don’t pay attention to Gold League things, but it’s inevitable that in a system where 3 servers are far better than the other 3 in their tier, there will be a number of matchups where 1 of the 3 teams is split and things get “unfair.” This is more a systemic problem than a schedule problem.

Scheduling problems are things like certain servers being stuck with the same colour 6/7 weeks. I’ll be blue for the majority of the season. Someone else mentioned the same on their server. It’s not like this is something that’s hard to fix…

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

How is BG pounding SoR like that anyway?

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

PvE players getting sucked into WvW I would assume. BG has one of the largest PvE and WvW pops :p so put the two together and BAM.

Isle Of Janthir

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

The season 1 schedule cannot change while the season is in progress. Feedback and data will be taken into account when scheduling the next season, but the scheduled matchups and league structure are locked in until the end of this season.

randomize colors. big step backwards here.

season 1 seems to be predetermined for gold league due to mismatched “hard weeks”.

its too bad you cant change either of these until season 2.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Variety of factors including RL issues with some of SoR’s commanders, low morale and burnout. That, and BG fought hard after the weekend to catch up again. Saw many many NA players during my oceanic prime which was pleasantly surprising.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

Seems like WvW it’s just too hard to get anything fair. First the schedule is bad for all servers in general. JQ got the short end of the stick by having many matches that may only last 2 days. Now we got over stacking of a server who won in the first tier 1 match up. SOR, BG, and JQ was pitted against each other and BG came out winning with close scores. That kind of tells you that the matches are as close as they get… Then BG did the unthinkable and ruin it for everyone by stacking heavy in a time zone that creates a winning gap of 100k in less than a week… I guess this game just doesn’t get any better can it? The only fair thing we can think of is to merge the servers from EU and NA, thus creating a more well balanced matchups. Instead of 3 BL and 1 EB, maybe have it with 6 BL and 2 EB. Allow the 2 paired servers to work as a team and move around in those 8 maps. There will probably be a little less of the 10 vs 1 like how it is right now…

-S o S-

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

This is a horrible mentality, I guess it’s because you are on JQ so you kind biased

Really? JQ is a server that likes good fights. We get two days of solid fights out of the T2 servers. That’s it. Now everyone is either doing spvp or pve due to no one from the T2 servers want to get in. They’re done with this week. I’m assuming the way you’re kitten, that you’re from BG. That’s just the type of server BG is. They can’t fathom a server wanting good fights as long as they win. So how about you get off our d and know that we’re not the ones that created or wanted this mess.

Why did your server reject every GvG invite and not show up to any fight clubs? There are fights, you just choose to not go to them and hide in giant blobs. T1 tactics.

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Really? JQ is a server that likes good fights. We get two days of solid fights out of the T2 servers. That’s it. Now everyone is either doing spvp or pve due to no one from the T2 servers want to get in. They’re done with this week. I’m assuming the way you’re kitten, that you’re from BG. That’s just the type of server BG is. They can’t fathom a server wanting good fights as long as they win. So how about you get off our d and know that we’re not the ones that created or wanted this mess.

I’m sure it doesn’t seem like there are any fights when we put two groups of 20 into a borderland and you respond with 2 groups of 40.
It seems like no one in T1 can see this from outside the bubble that has been formed; but weak coverage to a T1 server is only 20-30 per a borderland; while that is primetime coverage on T3 servers.

It’s a good night when we’re able to put up orange swords in 2-3 locations on a map for SoS.
Maguuma can do that pretty easily every evening, but they are hard pressed to have more than 25 people total in WvW during the night.

Welcome to life outside your bubble.

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

What’s the problem ?

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

we’re not the ones that created or wanted this mess.

Then why did you guys go out of your way to recruit more guilds? JQ got what it wanted. Hope you enjoy the boredom.

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

style.6173

The bigger issue is that ANET didn’t listen to us about the league breakdown. 1-3 should have always been by themselves. It’s not a fun fight for anyone when they are matched up with anyone else.

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

Really? JQ is a server that likes good fights.

There is nothing about JQ and how they play that leads anyone else to believe this statement. Not to say there are not individuals on the server that like good fights, but as a collective the server is a poster child for coverage wars.

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Jordyy.3219

Jordyy.3219

Does this also mean that the problems [EU] (Baruch Bay) Green map has been locked to 40/50 players to the end of the season?

If so then this so called League competition is a big joke.

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: gidorah.4960

gidorah.4960

this is something that shouldnt need feedback and data. if you put 5 minutes of thought into it you could have seen this problem ahead of time. I get the feeling from the comments anet makes they don’t understand how the game works right now and that makes me pessimistic about their ability to fix the problems we are having.

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Fomby.4295

Fomby.4295

Why did your server reject every GvG invite and not show up to any fight clubs? There are fights, you just choose to not go to them and hide in giant blobs. T1 tactics.

Night Shift fought Ark, so i know one guild from JQ did at least one gvg.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Kal Snow – Norn Guardian

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

He is actually on SoR….Hard to take what you say seriously when you bash other servers like this…

Blackgate Engineer

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

You’re asking anet to admit they made a mistake. You may as well be asking for a talking unicorn that kittens gold.

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

Variety of factors including RL issues with some of SoR’s commanders, low morale and burnout. That, and BG fought hard after the weekend to catch up again. Saw many many NA players during my oceanic prime which was pleasantly surprising.

I would say more do the fact bg pulled some serious overtime this week(SoR never pulls ot). And Bg’s new EU guild that plays in a very weak tz for SoR(after SEA and before IRON logs on).

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

“He is actually on SoR….Hard to take what you say seriously when you bash other servers like this…”

Doesn’t change how myself and everyone else looks at BG. Your server has always been the whinny server, especially when you were pushed down to T2 in November of last year to Jan 2013. Also, I’m just being cynical of your server like your server has been bashing JQ over the past couple weeks. Anways, I’m done trying to justify so have fun with ZD (along with couple other EU guilds your server bought this past week) and buying the league title. Congrats BG, your gold deserved the win.

Known as JQQ

Just bought a guild that covered a very needed timezone for BG

Ohh the irony

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Frayta.4816

Frayta.4816

All the crying, and whining and general QQ about the seasons match ups are lunacy. The only difference about leagues is we are getting extra stuff for doing what we already have been doing.

The problem is how its advertised. This “Best of the best go head to head.” stuff is nonsense. As a T1 server fighter myself, I would KILL to fight other servers of a T1 caliber other then just BG and SOR- I like the idea of fighting other servers besides them, but they should be ready to fight us.

Gold league would have been a much more interesting thing if it was NA Vs EU Teir 1.

My biggest wish would be if Teir 1 was consisted of 9 servers instead of 3, (I’m talking competitive strength here.) It would be a lot more interesting and fun that way. But that won’t happen since there are no WvW exclusive server types.

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Ok, seriously, I am losing a lot of respect for t1 servers, because of these forums. Almost all the threads are someone from a t1 server crying about something.

the unfair schedule?

in WvW

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

I normally stay as far away from stuff like this as possible, but I felt I should say 2 things.

1. 2 weeks ago before seasons started BG faced both SOR and JQ solo and got absolutely smashed in both match ups and the major timezone in which that happened was in SEA. You dont have to believe me, its on mos.millenium, proof is all there.
  1. We bring in 1 guild that plays late SEA-early EU to help with that coverage to try and compete with the huge forces that JQ and SOR both have in that timezone and people from both JQ and SOR both go ballistic over it.

The above are just facts BTW, no more no less, take them how you want.

Im just saying stop the QQ and get out there and fight, I know we here at BG are really looking forward to all the weeks we play SOR and JQ either solo, or together, because we know its going to be a knockdown, drag out, bloodbath of a brawl.

And I for one am really interested to see how BGs new SEA stacks up against the JQ powerhouses. And I am NOT talking about just 1 guild, I mean the new alliances on BG for that time slot are amazing. We have our Thais back which is huge! KING, Merc, Omen gaming, ND, NOC and all others that play in that slot. And I know that they are all looking forward to the JQ matchup to test how good they really are. So my advice is less QQ and get ready to fight because BG is coming and we wont back down.

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)