Are we being trolled?

Are we being trolled?

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

I have been in WvW since last August and this last week has been the worst experience I’ve ever had in a game. The skill lag is absolutely horrendous and the drops are garbage. There needs to be an all hands at Anet because you can’t expect people to play WvW in its condition. I thought this game was going to be the one I played for years but its really looking like this company doesn’t care about its own game….what a shame!

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

(edited by Joey.2769)

Are we being trolled?

in WvW

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

Ditto + 15 char limit

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

Are we being trolled?

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

The stability/lag problems we run into are because we asked anet to raise the wvw player limit for each map and they did. Now what we have is a problem where if they lower the limit to stable numbers they are screwing our larger communities.

So are we being trolled? Yep we did a dam good job of it… especially milky.

but this is really just a guess.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

Are we being trolled?

in WvW

WhiteAndMilky.2514

The stability/lag problems we run into are because we asked anet to raise the wvw player limit for each map and they did. Now what we have is a problem where if they lower the limit to stable numbers they are screwing our larger communities.

But I love ques. When else can I just sit and enjoy the entertainment that is lions arch map chat?

Are we being trolled?

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

Ahh … so we’re the reason that the game can’t handle the number of players who want to play it. Got it.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

Are we being trolled?

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

At the start of the game we had two gigantic gaming teams AA and TA that could not field there players. Something that prolly should have been stopped right then by saying tough kitten. At that time though it was 24 hour matches and allot lighter all about experimentation.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

Are we being trolled?

in WvW

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

I’ve sort of given up on the skill lag issue. They’ve been “working on it” for a year with little to show for it. The optimizations listed in patch notes a few months ago did nothing, and effect LOD nearly ruined the game with culling again.

Are we being trolled?

in WvW

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

Strangly, I hardly experience a skill lag… oh wait, yes I play on a low tier server…

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

Are we being trolled?

in WvW

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

I just don’t get why MMO’s with the foundation and potential to be great RvR / WWW games at launch insist on destroying themselves.

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

Are we being trolled?

in WvW

Joey.2769

Strangly, I hardly experience a skill lag… oh wait, yes I play on a low tier server…

Well isn’t that good for you. I was in this server long before Tier 2 and 1. I have an established guild with upgrades. To switch to a lower tier wouldn’t be bad if the guild wouldn’t lose everything and every member would have to pay to switch.

Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

Are we being trolled?

in WvW

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

I get your point. But many players don’t admit at all, that transferring to another server might help the skill lag. If the community would finally understand that, then we would have the chance to get united through to Anet to allow guild transfers.

And transferring to lower tier servers should be free or at least cheaper than the other way arround.

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

Are we being trolled?

in WvW

Posted by: sabrina as ranger.3125

sabrina as ranger.3125

Then heres a suggestion how about u t1/t2 servers stop stacking on top of eachother andgo to t3- – because the grass is green here with little to no lag except for fridays stop complaining about something uve done to urself and megablobing if ur a roamer only im sorry

[PYRO] Maguuma .

Are we being trolled?

in WvW

Joey.2769

Sabrina can you read my last post?

Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

Are we being trolled?

in WvW

WhiteAndMilky.2514

Then heres a suggestion how about u t1/t2 servers stop stacking on top of eachother andgo to t3- – because the grass is green here with little to no lag except for fridays stop complaining about something uve done to urself and megablobing if ur a roamer only im sorry

Because there are people for us to kill all times of day. Tier 2 and below if you play at obscure hours its all pvdoor or its happening to your server and you have no one to run with. BORING.

I’ve been on Blackgate from the start. I helped make it tier 1 and #1. I’m not moving to some other server with casuals that once they start losing engagements, log off and go play pve or hello kitty adventures.