Best EU server to play on in wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Nugitella.8941

Nugitella.8941

Im looking for (english)server that has “small” queue, and you can find zerg or roamers in any time of day on any map..with wvw guilds

in WvW

Posted by: Illogical.6218

Illogical.6218

Try EU server Utopia
Max 10 minute queues
Full presence 24 / 7
Best WvW guilds in the game

in WvW

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

Desolation. Enough said

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Desolation. Enough said

Yes, the name clearly speaks for itself

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in WvW

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

Pick one from silver league, not Blobdara or Hackerpeaks.

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Desolation or Far Shiverpeaks. The others won’t fulfill your requirements.

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Desolation? Are you trying to troll the poor man?

EDIT:

Gandara got super good.

Now that’s trolling, we just got flooded by thousands of immigrants when ANet decided to knight us king of silver league, for the worse imo. To top it all off they nerfed boon duration runes in the lovely new Feature Pack thing they’ve been working on instead of the other numerous issues WvW has, so a double kick in the nuts for me.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

(edited by Immolator.5640)

in WvW

Posted by: LexIcon.2819

LexIcon.2819

Gandara got super good.

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Desolation? Are you trying to troll the poor man?

Compared to Gandara their queues are nothing. They also have coverage (which is what the op wants) which most other international servers lack.

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Elona has People all around the clock and only after reset queue on all maps. If you wanna learn German that’s the server for you

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

Gandara has small queues!

in WvW

Posted by: Syn.3459

Syn.3459

sfr because we always double team and get muchos karma and wxp

in WvW

Posted by: iFruit.6190

iFruit.6190

SFR/Deso for Gold League playstyle (blobish and far less skill dependant but queues will be involved).
Silver league – loads more guild wars, more fun open field fights, this is the oasis of skilled players, elites etc. Piken is my personal choice, Gunnar seems a solid option, Farshiver Hacks – wait to see how the hacking progresses and what it does to the server, Gandara – maybe after it gets wrecked in gold and falls back to its original rightful position, Aurora – doesn’t look to retain enough population. Underworld in Bronze league if you’d like to solo WvW for your server.

in WvW

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

gunnar lost everything piken have some ok guilds.. silver league is just meh…
Sfr is still the best and almost no queues or like 10-15 mins only on primetime…
deso are just scared blob taht run from equal fight…
anyway wvw is becoming even more boring day by day good that Ws is near…

in WvW

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

if you want to find players on the map at any time of day (and you point out WvW guilds on all the time) you need to go to a Gold league server with 24/7 coverage.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in WvW

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

Gandara got super stacked.

fixed

in WvW

Posted by: Terrier.8732

Terrier.8732

I second Piken Square. Great server, great people, scant but present coverage during off peak times (ideal for havoc squads and defense in those hours). Pretty good bunch of guilds and commanders too!

in WvW

Posted by: BigAlien.3128

BigAlien.3128

Come to Underworld!
Never a queue to be seen!*

*Disclaimer: there are no people either and you’ll spend most of your time getting turned into a smear of meat paste on the floor.

Not the face!

in WvW

Posted by: hholls.3278

hholls.3278

gunnar lost everything piken have some ok guilds.. silver league is just meh…
Sfr is still the best and almost no queues or like 10-15 mins only on primetime…
deso are just scared blob taht run from equal fight…
anyway wvw is becoming even more boring day by day good that Ws is near…

Do you even play WvW ??? Deso runs away from an equal fight …we haven’t had one yet in this match up as its hard fighting 30+ blobs from each server with our few players…Do we lose fights yes but run lol

in WvW

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Im looking for (english)server that has “small” queue, and you can find zerg or roamers in any time of day on any map..with wvw guilds

For English I take it you mean International ..
For Zerg or Roamer then SFR, Desolation, Gandara and Aurora Glade (Gunnar’s Hold is possible as well ..)
Small Queues? Hmm .. Don’t know about SFR and Gandara but Desolation, Aurora Glade and Gunnars will be small queues except during UK and CET prime but other times will be fairly deserted.
WvW guilds? Heh! Therein lies the conundrum: All guilds involved in WvW call themselves WvW guilds .. but those on Aurora will call SFR guild PvE because they blob and SFR will call Aurora guilds PvP wannabe because they want to GvG.

You gotta love our community!

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in WvW

Posted by: Eviscera.9703

Eviscera.9703

“What’s the best WvW server?”
“SFR is the best!”

Everyone transfers to SFR – Becomes even a bigger bandwagon server.

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Gandara got super stacked.

fixed

Lol you can’t see that that’s what he meant in the first place? I’m torn between saying don’t let your anger blind you and let the hate flow through you, the latter of which would probs be more poignant time-wise. Basically don’t get bitter or derisive towards my server because we got screwed over by ANet. Literally nothing we could have done, nor did anything we tried have any effect. Before transfers we were looking at little to non-existant queues and not really a well-known contender for first, possibly with the additions of DAWN, TUP etc. who would have come regardless. Getting solidly beaten into the ground by GH every time we faced them. In any case it’s ruined my play and annoyed many of us to no end. From that amount of queues we went to >300 on EB at the start of the seasons, >200 the week before. Atm we’re still saddled with 50 for EB in the afternoon and a bit more during prime, 30 around for Borders at prime.

My basic point is, get mad at ANet, not me, nor any of my server mates. It could just as easily have happened to you. Even as it is after the season we’re gonna have to spend a couple weeks in amongst the gold servers at least, until we’re beaten down back to where we want to and should be, when all the fair-weathers leave.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

SFR is the only server that provides 24/7 wvw coverage. There are not that many blobs unless you can call 30 ppl a blob. There is actually quite a lot of roaming. Every aspect of the game from scouting and siege to solo/small group roaming to zergs and karma trains is covered. Ques… there is always a que for ebg but for borderlands there is only a small que at primetime 7-11pm GMT – this can vary from 10ppl to 1 person que depending on border and what events are happening.

The server like all servers has its problems but despite these, it remains the best organised server for wvw in the game. The entire server is wvw focused. Accusations of blobbing are probably referring to ebg only.

My experience of silver league is that there are a lot of very good guilds and lots of guild raids… but they very rarely work together to achieve anything. There are also a lot of arguments in team chat. Lots of players who think they know what they are doing but actually very few players who know how to play wvw. While the level of guild raids is very high, the level of skill of individual players is quite poor. While briefly on FSP I all but wiped out a 16 person zerg on my own – the tail was so bad, that I just followed behind them picking them off one by one until there were only 6 of them left. Another time, 2 of us took out a 20 person zerg. And another time, I killed the commander of a zerg and the entire zerg ran away and jumped back to spawn.

Bronze league… there are some awesome small scale fights to be had here. You can really improve your individual game by spending a couple of months in the lower servers. The biggest problem is that there is a lack of coverage… the imbalance of the bronze league is very problematic. Some matchups you will be lucky to do anything other than pvd during your game time. Other matchups and you are fighting a blob during your game time. That said, the people in the lower servers do tend to work together a lot better than the silver league… there are less egos and more co-operation in achieving objectives.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

(edited by Nymph of Meliai.6739)

in WvW

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

Farshiverpeaks has all you’re looking for. At least all you’re looking for in this post.

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Sicarius.4639

Sicarius.4639

I’d avoid anything T1. Playing on Deso has become a chore since we moved into T1, playing SFR can turn your game into a slideshow. The blobs are horrendous and even sniping crews consist of 20+.

Definitely recommend a silver server, great experience, lots of guild groups willing to fight in numbers under 25 and you won’t get the FPS spidey sense crash when you know the blob is just around the corner.

in WvW

Posted by: RlyOsim.2497

RlyOsim.2497

i can only speak for piken square.

very friendly wvw community. very skilled roamers and some solid guilds and great commanders. coverage could be better but there is always someone on willing to take up the mantle.

The Ghost of Christmas Past

in WvW

Posted by: Gensokyo.1528

Gensokyo.1528

lol @ deso trying to recruit people cause their pve players from call to arms 80 man blobs at night aren’t enough to beat us

Piken | [Ash] | Epi The Lad
best Druid EU and South Sudan

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

lol @ deso trying to recruit people cause their pve players from call to arms 80 man blobs at night aren’t enough to beat us

Wow a blob quote from a sfr player, thats the only reason you do win, if you have less than 30 people we never see you.

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: JoeYl.4609

JoeYl.4609

Wow a blob quote from a sfr player, thats the only reason you do win, if you have less than 30 people we never see you.

Coming from someone playing in a server with raid guild always followed by 15/20 pugs …
SFR have 1-3 guilds per map (except green and eb) every evening, most of the time they are closed raid, Deso have god/pt blob guild and vg, what else ?
The only reason you see SFR with blob is because you change sfr closed raid for close raid because of your +60man blob
And SFR never run when they see a Deso blob but Deso is always running …

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Best server to play on in EU is clearly Underworld

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Kernave.5732

Kernave.5732

Deso queues are not bad. You can get in within 5minutes even in peak times. I find myself insta join borderlands most the time