Blackgate VS Sanctum Of Rall Gold 1st

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

I’m not sure that’s completely accurate. BG is still a very formidable Server with strong population and good coverage.

Morale and momentum definitely currently favor JQ and SoR but I wouldn’t count BG out just yet.

If however, your attitude spreads through BG and catches on Gold League just got even worse

BG can’t even take back their Garrison, Bay or Hills this week SoR has them with all upgrades, also BG will take 2nd place this week.

I wouldn’t take that as a weakness in BG. SoR pushed hard this weekend and countered BGs normal weekday push. SoR played the match smart and demoralized BG’s “pugs” There were some major mistakes made that lead to SoR taking garrison and some other major mistakes that allowed them to fully upgrade it. Anyone that thinks that this is how every SoR/BG match will go must be new here or just trying to jump on the troll bandwagon. We have seen SoR/BG/JQ all blow out the scores and capitalize on fatal mistakes made by opposing servers. Also we have seen all 3 servers give up by wednesday, its nothing new. SoR did awesome this week and deserve the applause! Congrats to all the SoR guilds and to RISE :p

Becuase someone says something about BG doesn’t mean they are “new here” or “jumping on the bandwagon”. The fact is BG have been very strong in the past several weeks till this week when they lost MERC and RISE. There lose is clearly hurting BG more than these so called mistakes as you claim and yes SoR has done a very good job to demoralized BG this week.

Its ok, you can keep trying to spread your SoR propaganda but sadly the lost of MERC and RISE are much less of a loss than you’re trying to make it out to be. Its quite pathetic that even after I complement SoR on there win you’re still trying to chest thump. I’m not going to sit here and make excuses for BG, SoR rightfully won and BG didn’t.

To stay on topic:
1st JQ/BG
2nd
3rd SoR

SoR tears are so great that I would gladly help JQ win to hear the next SoR forum warriors line of excuses.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: MasterYoda.8563

MasterYoda.8563

I’m not sure that’s completely accurate. BG is still a very formidable Server with strong population and good coverage.

Morale and momentum definitely currently favor JQ and SoR but I wouldn’t count BG out just yet.

If however, your attitude spreads through BG and catches on Gold League just got even worse

BG can’t even take back their Garrison, Bay or Hills this week SoR has them with all upgrades, also BG will take 2nd place this week.

I wouldn’t take that as a weakness in BG. SoR pushed hard this weekend and countered BGs normal weekday push. SoR played the match smart and demoralized BG’s “pugs” There were some major mistakes made that lead to SoR taking garrison and some other major mistakes that allowed them to fully upgrade it. Anyone that thinks that this is how every SoR/BG match will go must be new here or just trying to jump on the troll bandwagon. We have seen SoR/BG/JQ all blow out the scores and capitalize on fatal mistakes made by opposing servers. Also we have seen all 3 servers give up by wednesday, its nothing new. SoR did awesome this week and deserve the applause! Congrats to all the SoR guilds and to RISE :p

Becuase someone says something about BG doesn’t mean they are “new here” or “jumping on the bandwagon”. The fact is BG have been very strong in the past several weeks till this week when they lost MERC and RISE. There lose is clearly hurting BG more than these so called mistakes as you claim and yes SoR has done a very good job to demoralized BG this week.

Its ok, you can keep trying to spread your SoR propaganda but sadly the lost of MERC and RISE are much less of a loss than you’re trying to make it out to be. Its quite pathetic that even after I complement SoR on there win you’re still trying to chest thump. I’m not going to sit here and make excuses for BG, SoR rightfully won and BG didn’t.

To stay on topic:
1st JQ/BG
2nd
3rd SoR

SoR tears are so great that I would gladly help JQ win to hear the next SoR forum warriors line of excuses.

LOL facts are facts and NOT propaganda like you are, stay classy

Game Security Lead “Closing this thread,
your account,and your 384 other accounts”
GG Anet

in WvW

Zikory.6871

To stay on topic:
1st JQ/BG
2nd
3rd SoR

Are you calling me propaganda? And Facts relay on proof, which 1 week in T1 isn’t a large enough sample size to make such a claim. Stay uneducated.

Zikory – Retired Thief

in WvW

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

Personally, I really don’t see much stacking of JQ. There’s a mixture of balance changes… Based on what I’ve seen and some of the more active guilds, this is what I’m noticing:

Part of EMP now PLX/ESOL (indirect from JQ to BG) – International 24/7 coverage, Oceanic prime?
OMEN (indirect from JQ to BG) – Oceanic
Ward (from JQ to SOR) – NA
Aco (from JQ to SOR) – NA
AFTL (from EU to SOR) – EU
RISE (from BG to SOR) –
FIRE (from JQ to ???) -
Part of Merc (from BG to JQ) – Oceanic
RQ (from FA to JQ) – NA
NS (from DB to JQ) – NA
AGG (from XXX to JQ) – NA

I’m missing a few from various servers… But if you noticed that the list only shows that the few guilds recruited into JQ was to fill some of the huge gaps that went over to BG and SOR either directly or indirectly (meaning that they ended up being there as of today). SOR is still a powerhouse in EU time. BG is still a powerhouse in Oceanic time. JQ is still a powerhouse in SEA time. NA timezone is anyone’s game now.

-S o S-

in WvW

Posted by: MasterYoda.8563

MasterYoda.8563

Stay uneducated.[/quote]

Really you have to bring insults into this? what are you 12?

Game Security Lead “Closing this thread,
your account,and your 384 other accounts”
GG Anet

in WvW

Posted by: nielscase.6258

nielscase.6258

No matter what anyone says, this is still all speculation until the season is underway. Why don’t all you scrubs pay for more transfers for this silly league and we will see what happens.

in WvW

Zikory.6871

Stay uneducated.

Are you saying 12 year olds are the the only ones capable of making a observation on ones level of education? I don’t appreciate you bringing Ageist prejudice into a forum that consists of many people of varying ages.

Back to the Topic: I think TC will play a strong underdog and take 3rd place upset! The herd of dolyaks in the parade will be heard through out the land of Tyria!

EDIT: I wanted to clarify due to the trolly tone of the first paragraph. I really do think TC has what it take to place in the top 3. It would be very hard but they have some T1 experience now and if they rally the population, they can do really well.

Zikory – Retired Thief

(edited by Zikory.6871)

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Stay uneducated.

Are you saying 12 year olds are the the only ones capable of making a observation on ones level of education? I don’t appreciate you bringing Ageist prejudice into a forum that consists of many people of varying ages.

Back to the Topic: I think TC will play a strong underdog and take 3rd place upset! The herd of dolyaks in the parade will be heard through out the land of Tyria!

EDIT: I wanted to clarify due to the trolly tone of the first paragraph. I really do think TC has what it take to place in the top 3. It would be very hard but they have some T1 experience now and if they rally the population, they can do really well.

It’s not Ageist prejudice, it’s just pointing out the stupidity you’re spilling around like a kid who just kitten himself.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

I heard the story of MERC already, however was surprised to see RISE on SOR, what’s going on with BG to have two active WvW participants leave when leagues are but weeks away. Server drama brewin?

in WvW

scootshoot.6583

Stay uneducated.

TC is doing a good job of taking advantage of BG vs SOR battles as they have ninjaed a lot of stuff earlier today, good work!

In addition some of us do our part of leaving TC alone when a small squad of them are flipping a supply camp so they can get some extra karma, loot etc. at a time they are clearly outmanned and the matches all but decided so kudos to the TC’ers who are doing what they doin.

in WvW

Zikory.6871

Stay uneducated.

It’s not Ageist prejudice, it’s just pointing out the stupidity you’re spilling around like a kid who just kitten himself.

Technically you’re right but ageism fit with the subject so well to keep it a friendly trolly tone. Sad you have to get super serious though.

Zikory – Retired Thief

in WvW

Zikory.6871

I heard the story of MERC already, however was surprised to see RISE on SOR, what’s going on with BG to have two active WvW participants leave when leagues are but weeks away. Server drama brewin?

I think RISE is being them selves looking for fights. There is no hard feelings between BG and RISE (as far as I know) They spent a lot of time beating up on SoR and JQ, I guess its our turn to feel the hurt.

Zikory – Retired Thief

(edited by Zikory.6871)

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Stay uneducated.

TC is doing a good job of taking advantage of BG vs SOR battles as they have ninjaed a lot of stuff earlier today, good work!

In addition some of us do our part of leaving TC alone when a small squad of them are flipping a supply camp so they can get some extra karma, loot etc. at a time they are clearly outmanned and the matches all but decided so kudos to the TC’ers who are doing what they doin.

Technically we do this so you can earn karma/wexp, we’re not very selfish. If you own most of it, then you can’t cap anything, and how fun would that be.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

(edited by Hexin.5603)

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

The rewards for finishing 2nd in the Bronze League will be markedly better than the rewards for finishing 6th in the Gold league.

This begs the question: How is being in the Gold Leagues going to benefit the #4-6 servers that don’t have a chance of placing in the top 3?

Unfortunately is seems like Anet is intending on making 7-9 more rewarding than 4-6. Which I think is a terrible move.

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Just an FYI for ya since we’re discussing facts here. RISE left BG a month ago, and moved to FA. This week they moved from FA to SoR. Also, somewhere around half of MERC stayed on BG, including a number of officers and commanders. They are currently in the process of getting reorganized. I’m not saying the loss of those that did move to JQ is insignificant. There’s no doubt that it effected our performance this week, but I also think some perspective is in order.

BG decided not to over do it this week against a frenzied SoR, and while I have no idea how the first league season will play out, I do know that BG will be just fine and will continue to be very competitive.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

sostronk.8167

Personally, I really don’t see much stacking of JQ. There’s a mixture of balance changes… Based on what I’ve seen and some of the more active guilds, this is what I’m noticing:

Part of EMP now PLX/ESOL (indirect from JQ to BG) – International 24/7 coverage, Oceanic prime?
RISE (from BG to SOR) –
FIRE (from JQ to ???) -
RQ (from FA to JQ) – NA
NS (from DB to JQ) – NA

I’m missing a few from various servers… But if you noticed that the list only shows that the few guilds recruited into JQ was to fill some of the huge gaps that went over to BG and SOR either directly or indirectly (meaning that they ended up being there as of today). SOR is still a powerhouse in EU time. BG is still a powerhouse in Oceanic time. JQ is still a powerhouse in SEA time. NA timezone is anyone’s game now.

There are a number of things your overlooking in this list. But rather than outlaying them Ill put it plain and simple. JQ is stacked in SEA. They are the only server in the game that has the numbers to full queue 4 maps during this timezone. Most servers will struggle to queue 2 maps and on an average night may be able to queue 1. Because this timezone is so stacked, it is a big deal because they can outnumber any other server either on 4 maps or 3, meaning they will be easily able to paper everything during this timezone.

For SOR, this means their biggest timezone (EU), will spend most of it trying to secure their paper.

For BG, this means their strongest timezone (Oceanic), will be working towards something that will later be paper.

But the big issue is these two other timezones for BG and SOR are not nearly as stacked as JQs SEA is. Numbers wise, Oceanic will never be that stacked of a timezone for T1 servers. A server may be able to pull that off during EU, but I doubt it. EU players don’t tend to play for PPT, they tend to prefer the fights, so stacking for most of them isn’t such a fun event like it is for SEA players.

I really do think if JQ actually turns up to fight for an entire week they should win hands down in a given week. But they often don’t turn up. Thats always been an issue with JQ. They have always struggled to get players to remain active in WvW when they have the population already. But now they have purchased a large amount of guilds. They now have more active players and they are going to have an insurgence of players that aren’t active becoming active during leagues. Thank god for map queues.

(edited by sostronk.8167)

in WvW

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

RISE (from BG to SOR) –
FIRE (from JQ to ???) -
RQ (from FA to JQ) – NA
NS (from DB to JQ) – NA

There are a number of things your overlooking in this list. But rather than outlaying them Ill put it plain and simple. JQ is stacked in SEA. They are the only server in the game that has the numbers to full queue 4 maps during this timezone. Most servers will struggle to queue 2 maps and on an average night may be able to queue 1. Because this timezone is so stacked, it is a big deal because they can outnumber any other server either on 4 maps or 3, meaning they will be easily able to paper everything during this timezone.

For SOR, this means their biggest timezone (EU), will spend most of it trying to secure their paper.

For BG, this means their strongest timezone (Oceanic), will be working towards something that will later be paper.

But the big issue is these two other timezones for BG and SOR are not nearly as stacked as JQs SEA is. Numbers wise, Oceanic will never be that stacked of a timezone for T1 servers. A server may be able to pull that off during EU, but I doubt it. EU players don’t tend to play for PPT, they tend to prefer the fights, so stacking for most of them isn’t such a fun event like it is for SEA players.

I really do think if JQ actually turns up to fight for an entire week they should win hands down in a given week. But they often don’t turn up. Thats always been an issue with JQ. They have always struggled to get players to remain active in WvW when they have the population already. But now they have purchased a large amount of guilds. They now have more active players and they are going to have an insurgence of players that aren’t active becoming active during leagues. Thank god for map queues.

Just want to correct you on a few things, most of the time it is not ques on all 4 maps. We usually can reach 3 and a pretty decent force on the 4th, but yea never the less. I think even if JQ comes out and fights all the time. That SoR EU carry over can still be helpful even if they not playing for ppt.

Edit: SoR’s EU will be recovering from SEA time but it can also give a good boost to SoR’s strong NA.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

We don’t know for sure, but the most likely (fair for all teams) matchups will be:
1v2v4 3v5v6
1v2v5 3v4v6
1v3v4 2v5v6
1v3v5 2v4v6
2v3v4 1v5v6
2v3v5 1v4v6
1v2v3 4v5v6

It keeps the weakest (#6) Server from ever having to face 2 T1 Servers and a balanced rotation for everybody else.

That means how T1 Servers match up 1v1 is more important than the 3-way Match.

Because of that we don’t really know how all the transfers will impact that yet… but I feel pretty comfortable saying that JQ didn’t buy all those Guilds up for a 3rd Place finish >.>

NAGA|TC

in WvW

Posted by: Thor.1756

Thor.1756

I’d like to point out that just a few short weeks ago, JQ was clearly the weakest t1 server. With the loss of Aco+WARD to SoR and the dissolution of Zombieland+Pro, our NA was almost nonexistent. Since then all the remaining guilds have really stepped up, and yes we did put forth an effort to recruit guilds because, frankly, we needed them.

So yes, we have gotten a fair amount of transfers lately, but anyone in a t1 match can tell you it’s still been close matches. It will be a competitive league, but I think we’re going to have a good shot at first.

This thread makes it seem like people play for PPT lol.
JQ has the most T1 wins in the games history even though it’s a PvE server.

You don’t know what a PvE server is.

JQ is a PvX server. Let me put it this way: more people were in JQ TS for Tea Kettle than are in TS for WvW (except maybe reset night).

Jade Quarry

(edited by Thor.1756)

in WvW

scootshoot.6583

RISE (from BG to SOR) –
FIRE (from JQ to ???) -
RQ (from FA to JQ) – NA
NS (from DB to JQ) – NA

Interesting other large SEA guilds from other servers stacked on JQ. I guess most don’t want fights and would rather avoid fighting Waha’s zerg ball. lol

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

I will say though that, People that talk about our big influx of guilds. SoR still has a very good chance of beating us. With SoR’s 2 EU guilds vs our 0. That will put our NA back to the test. So do not count out SoR they can put a lot of pressure on us during all timezones if they want to. Especially in EU/NA.

What happened to GD?

Also, to the BG posters underestimating the loss of MERC. Prior to losing MERC BG would tick at 400 PPT all week in a 1v1 against SoR. This week SoR’s SEA has ticked up to 500 PPT. If that’s not portraying the impact MERC had on the matchup, then nothing will.

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

The final ratings winner at the end of the season may easily be decided by scores made against servers 4-5-6 NOT vs fellow t1 servers. I would suggest that winning the league may come down to which server is most proficient in completely crushing the spirit of a lower ranked opponent.

Hopefully I will be proven wrong.

Good luck all.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

The final ratings winner at the end of the season may easily be decided by scores made against servers 4-5-6 NOT vs fellow t1 servers. I would suggest that winning the league may come down to which server is most proficient in completely crushing the spirit of a lower ranked opponent.

I doubt as many gamers will be playing GW2 WvW by the end of the league as we have at the start, hopefully I will be proven wrong.

Good luck all.

Your post would mean more if Devon hadn’t already said it is a 1st-5 points/2nd-3 points/3rd-1 point Match format.

The head-to-head and 3-way matches will decide it most likely. Ratings won’t factor into it.

NAGA|TC

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Ah my error, if it is only points for first second and third we can have a far better 7 weeks.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

To stay on topic:
1st JQ/BG
2nd
3rd SoR

So you complain about chest thumping then you chest thump yourself……

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Nanyetah Elohi.4852

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

It is fun killing these things, btw. All the praise they get makes killing them tasty.
special sauce!

BG is kindof blackened and tired, honestly. They really don’t seem to care about the game, only the score, which is sort of meaningless, so their game is meaningless. SoR is seems to be more rabbid, but they die like anything else. They screw up. Anybody with a little organization (and numbers!!) can take them out.

For the Toast!

(edited by Nanyetah Elohi.4852)

in WvW

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

These two T1 teams are not fresh. They are bored with themselves.

For the Toast!

in WvW

Zikory.6871

To stay on topic:
1st JQ/BG
2nd
3rd SoR

So you complain about chest thumping then you chest thump yourself……

Can you educate me on what you think “chest thumping” is because I think we have very different definitions. All I have done is indulge in a bit of banter with padawan yoda and complement SoR on there win. Oh and I did say something about MERC and RISE not being as big of a deal as some are making it out to be but I don’t think that classifys chest thumping.

Zikory – Retired Thief

in WvW

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

These people are fun to kill, precisely because they think so highly of themselves.

Gained two ranks on both yer kittens today even though I was at work.

For the Toast!

in WvW

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

I would love nothing more than for a server like SBI to come through the middle and beat JQ (especially), BG, SoR, and take care of Mags along the way. If you remember it happened before…

Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Deny it if you want but it’s clear from reading this thread that the excitement of leagues is already underway

in WvW

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

“Also, to the BG posters underestimating the loss of MERC. Prior to losing MERC BG would tick at 400 PPT all week in a 1v1 against SoR. This week SoR’s SEA has ticked up to 500 PPT. If that’s not portraying the impact MERC had on the matchup, then nothing will.”

It’s been a week, give it time. It had an impact, we’ll see how much soon enough.

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

“Also, to the BG posters underestimating the loss of MERC. Prior to losing MERC BG would tick at 400 PPT all week in a 1v1 against SoR. This week SoR’s SEA has ticked up to 500 PPT. If that’s not portraying the impact MERC had on the matchup, then nothing will.”

It’s been a week, give it time. It had an impact, we’ll see how much soon enough.

No doubt it’s only been a week, but I’m still skeptical. I’ve been in guilds where the main commander would disappear, and even though we had alot of other commanders and officers, it was never truly the same. People follow the lead commanders, that’s for sure, and when they peace out numbers drop.

in WvW

Posted by: Namu.5712

Namu.5712

I wouldn’t brag about stealing bandwagon guilds. Very few of them are actually worth anything in pvp.

Like someone said before JQ has been a bandwagon server and has stacked before. Doesn’t make them unbeatable by any means.

in WvW

Posted by: Rama.6439

Rama.6439

My guess is:

1. SoR
2. JQ
3. BG
4. TC
5. FA
6. Maguuma

how many guilds did TC lose? Can you list them?

As far as I know, TC only list ZN (To get back with guilds they had played with a long time ago) and WvW (not sure of their reasons), and I believe both went to BG. TC did lose some individual players (not a lot) to JQ, but thats it.

We lost [WvW] to JQ as well.

You also lost most of RE, a bunch of CERN, and other mixed players, and they weren’t “bought” they just had their transfers payed for, we wanted to go there. I tried and tried to get TC to recruit, when guilds were moving and other servers were recruiting, I told TC that they needed to recruit, and they said it was not a good idea, that they could handle it, that the militia would step up, and the pve crowd would show up and help out, LMAO, well, look what happened, hope your pve militia shows up for our matchup.

Arcubus Balefire – 80 Guardian
Välkyri – 80 Warrior
JQ[Lulz] – Kill fur Thrillz…

in WvW

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

My guess is:

1. SoR
2. JQ
3. BG
4. TC
5. FA
6. Maguuma

As far as I know, TC only list ZN (To get back with guilds they had played with a long time ago) and WvW (not sure of their reasons), and I believe both went to BG. TC did lose some individual players (not a lot) to JQ, but thats it.

You also lost most of RE, a bunch of CERN, and other mixed players, and they weren’t “bought” they just had their transfers payed for, we wanted to go there. I tried and tried to get TC to recruit, when guilds were moving and other servers were recruiting, I told TC that they needed to recruit, and they said it was not a good idea, that they could handle it, that the militia would step up, and the pve crowd would show up and help out, LMAO, well, look what happened, hope your pve militia shows up for our matchup.

enjoy your queue on reset night bro.

All is vain.

in WvW

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

Always expect the unexpected. I remember when the time HoD/ET servers falling apart where those big alliances all separated last year. During those times, everyone was saying how stacked BG was… I decided to go to SOS for different reasons even though the numbers of guilds stacking onto BG was so obvious. I followed a guild who I felt provided the most resistance towards the end of the HoD dominance and with SOS having the most prominent Oceanic coverage, it was an underdog who rose to the top and stayed there for some time.

Fast forward to today it looks more like a 3 servers race but don’t underestimate the hidden underdog servers. JQ looks stack because of late stage recruitments to cover huge gaps they been lacking. JQ lost a lot of guilds and was barely hanging by a thread. Their core guilds like SF, HZH, SG, AOS, ATM/FOO, GE, etc (sorry if I missed any guild) stepped up their game and hang on during their rough ride. Whenever the server faced either SOR or BG semi-alone, the gap widens severely with JQ getting stomped. Everyone who’s thinking JQ is stacked did not notice how many guilds the server lost during these months. To this day, I am still able to use the BL’s to waypoint to LA for free. Yes, there’s a queue for EB, but it’s no more than 10 minutes for me. I’m on PST timezone, so if that matters… I still see JQ, SOR and BG being about equally match as of right now. If JQ didn’t recruit, it was guaranteed that SOR or BG dominating throughout. Did we not forget how JQ was considered a 1.5 tier not too long ago?

-S o S-

(edited by SleepingDragon.1596)

in WvW

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

My guess is:

1. SoR
2. JQ
3. BG
4. TC
5. FA
6. Maguuma

You are being dishonest and i am glad your true character is showing- i think you will find it more welcome on JQ. TC doesn’t care too much for revisionist history and martyrdom.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in WvW

sostronk.8167

I will say though that, People that talk about our big influx of guilds. SoR still has a very good chance of beating us. With SoR’s 2 EU guilds vs our 0. That will put our NA back to the test. So do not count out SoR they can put a lot of pressure on us during all timezones if they want to. Especially in EU/NA.

What happened to GD?

Also, to the BG posters underestimating the loss of MERC. Prior to losing MERC BG would tick at 400 PPT all week in a 1v1 against SoR. This week SoR’s SEA has ticked up to 500 PPT. If that’s not portraying the impact MERC had on the matchup, then nothing will.

The loss of MERC this week had a .001% effect on this weeks result. Most of that will not be there when things are adjusted. SOR outplayed us. They turned up to fight and showed us there full potential after a hiatus in T2. We were taking it easy and lost early and couldn’t pull back after that so we pretty much took the week off and did minimal WvW. We were complacent, but also have league in our minds. In the long run I believe the loss of MERC will actually be a good thing. I say that genuinely. This float team business is just bad for the game in the long term. Its all about stability and not doing OT every night. Overperforming every week with less numbers is bad for a server in the long run. Ask the leaders on your server. They would and have said the same things in the past and they are true.

(edited by sostronk.8167)

in WvW

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

My guess is:

1. SoR
2. JQ
3. BG
4. TC
5. FA
6. Maguuma

I can SEE your rage and bitterness oozing from my screen.

All I read from that is “I wanted them to do this, but they didn’t listen, so I left! Hmph TC.”

To be honest I’m glad we can weed out players with that kind of mentality. It’s just as bad as “fairweathers” leaving when the matchups becomes tougher and less of a karma train zerg.

So much cringe. Urgh.

(edited by electriette.8952)

in WvW

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Since when is BG not anymore the ‘most stacked server out there’? NA t1 landscape changes faster, then the ice is melting in the north.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.