Borlis Pass BL Bugged

Borlis Pass BL Bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Last week we had excessive lag and forced disconnects / client crashes. This week, during the innaugural League match, our BL has been queued at all times. Normally, this would be cause for celebration, a testimate to our server’s willingness to defend it’s turf. Sadly this is not the case.

It appears that BP is being improperly Queued out of our Borderlands. Despite the game claiming that the BL is full, we instead only have 20-30 people playing in the entire zone. As you can imagine, this makes is very difficult to match the opposing server, who puzzlingly has been able to get much bigger numbers into our lands – numbers, frustratingly, we haven’t been able to repel since the lands have been full this entire week so far.

For context, I’ve never seen BP have a queue in a borderland except for on resets and perhaps big pushes throughout the week (where at most 1 land was queued). Currently, I have not been able to get into BP BL all week because of the queue prompt.

All I have to substaniate this claim with is reports from our players / commanders who have actually been able to get into the zone. They were able to rally all of our forces, and a head count revealed that there were only 25ish in the zone. The zone was queued to our forces.

I’m sure we would appreciate having this matter looked into. Hopefully it can be swiftly resolved!

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

Borlis Pass BL Bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

There was a bad map bug like this back in February, but just to be sure: have someone run over near the jumping puzzle and see if you can see a ton of green dots on the map. Check skillpoint areas too. Not saying it isn’t happening, but just to be sure, etc…

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Borlis Pass BL Bugged

in WvW

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

No one was in the JP when our entire BL was turned red yesterday….

No one could even get out of Citadel b/c most sides were completely camped by YB’s desperate for Achievements themselves. Borlis had a QUEUE to get in yet There was only 40 of us, all trapped together in Citadel and not a soul out Roaming. Right outside every portal, looked something like this:

Attachments:

Borlis Pass BL Bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Sanlucifer.1742

Sanlucifer.1742

:O i knew it was to sketchy that people was saying that it was queue when there was only 20-30 people around, unless 60 people is constantly hidding somewhere ofc.. which would be sketchy too.

Also i keep reporting this and nothing but enemies keep leaping thru an specific tower and taking it without taking down gate or walls ( i know is not a mesmer or anything) this particular gate is been bugged for over 2 weeks since the massive lags reports happened as well, i have seen the enemy an report it too and i can also replicate the issue 100% of the times and still no answers.

Borlis Pass BL Bugged

in WvW

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Also i keep reporting this and nothing but enemies keep leaping thru an specific tower and taking it without taking down gate or walls ( i know is not a mesmer or anything) this particular gate is been bugged for over 2 weeks since the massive lags reports happened as well, i have seen the enemy an report it too and i can also replicate the issue 100% of the times and still no answers.

Yes, this has been bugged for probably half a year now?

Just one item in the pile of bugs present in WvW that are never fixed.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

Borlis Pass BL Bugged

in WvW

Sanlucifer.1742

Yes, this has been bugged for probably half a year now?

Just one item in the pile of bugs present in WvW that are never fixed.

Is it only on the green borderland? cause i checked around on all the others and you can only do it on green… only seen it in the past 3 weeks but we have bee green for that long or maybe more..

Borlis Pass BL Bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Epistemic.8013

Epistemic.8013

I’ve noticed this too, but I’d need to see some solid evidence to back it up. It could just be that we have legions of PvE heroes queuing out the map. Has anyone made the effort to tally up everyone on the map when it is queued?

Borlis Pass BL Bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

From what I understand the tally was around 25-30 while it was queued this evening. Obviously that is a very low number, as a borderland can usually hold around 90+ people from your side.

People have mentioned it could be legions of bots, but no one seems to be able to get in and effectively check on this. I doubt this could be the case though. We’ve had problems with our borderlands being bugged out in the recent past.

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

Borlis Pass BL Bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Epistemic.8013

Epistemic.8013

Did they fan out across the map and do a head count or did they just try to rally everyone on the map and only came up with 30ish people? While it’s strange as hell that a well known commander could only rally 30 people on a queued map it’s more feasible to me than one server on one map having an artificially low pop cap.

Borlis Pass BL Bugged

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

The issue is that anet says the new map will fix issues like this. It won’t, it will just give everyone who is bugged out of the borderlands some other meaningless place to wait while the people in the borderlands still can’t get friendlies in.

I heard someone say somewhere that whoever queues the map first ends up getting the most people in. I wonder if there is any truth to this statement.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

Borlis Pass BL Bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Carize.8532

Carize.8532

The issue is that anet says the new map will fix issues like this. It won’t, it will just give everyone who is bugged out of the borderlands some other meaningless place to wait while the people in the borderlands still can’t get friendlies in.

I heard someone say somewhere that whoever queues the map first ends up getting the most people in. I wonder if there is any truth to this statement.

I don’t think so. My very WvW active guild has often stood in groups on Friday resets and near-simultaneously hit the button for entering a bl map….but then half of us just don’t get in anyway. It’s the luck of the draw, or RNG biting us in the butt.

Bianca Helios, Ele :: Ganna Shouztu, Ranger :: Selad Mahen, Necro :: Rowan Nightseer, Warr
Melodic Whisper, Thief :: Mephelotic Phantasm, Mes :: Xoboda, Guard :: Plikkik, Engi
Jade Quarry since launch then I started wandering the borderlands of Yak’s Bend

Borlis Pass BL Bugged

in WvW

Sanlucifer.1742

Please fix this at least for the next match… it is really frustrating and disappointing.

Borlis Pass BL Bugged

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

I don’t think so. My very WvW active guild has often stood in groups on Friday resets and near-simultaneously hit the button for entering a bl map….but then half of us just don’t get in anyway. It’s the luck of the draw, or RNG biting us in the butt.

You along with everyone else on JQ and its opposing top tier servers.

What I mean, is that if a map has pretty much no attackers and minimal defenders, and the attackers then queue the map it feels like the defenders are not able to get the same amount of people into the map now that the attackers had queued it. Although you likely never have this instance happen being on t1

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.