please tell me:-

in WvW

Posted by: Cornish.8472

Cornish.8472

Why your adding new areas to wvw? i.e borderlands

Why your adding Leagues to wvw?

Why are you not reducing the amount of ppl from each server that can enter a wvw map to stop the horid skill lag?

Why are you not sorting out the main problems with wvw?

Why are you still letting ppl transfer to high pop servers?

Why are you letting new players join high pop servers?

in WvW

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

Why are you not reducing the amount of ppl from each server that can enter a wvw map to stop the horid skill lag?

You first two questions should be “when”. They’ll say “when it’s ready” or “When we choose to go that direction, we’ll notify you”

“Why are you not sorting out the main problems with wvw?” That takes time and is a work in progress. Go show me a game that is 100% perfect. There isn’t.

“Why are you still letting ppl transfer to high pop servers?”

They are encouraging people to fill in the lower servers rather than stack in the high ones. There are five tiers. Low, Medium, High, Very High and Full. Low/Medium are free while high costs much cheaper. What’s wrong with encouraging people to spread out?

“Why are you letting new players join high pop servers?”

Because it’s ‘high’ and not full?

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in WvW

Cornish.8472

please define full.
is it full only at peek time and then when said server goes to bed its then only high? and no they have added new areas to borderlands.
and they are adding leagues to the mass’s on the 18th.

so all questions are still to be answered by a nice big Anet person no offence Vol blogs

in WvW

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

None of these suggestions are actually incentives-based
And no one wants Hard-Caps on their “fun” and coordination.

Where they really need to address with this issue, is in the Outgunned mechanic.
#1: It should not be calculated by ZONE, but rather by Quadrant around specific objectives: IE: NEVER around camps or Bloodlust, only around Towers / Keeps.
#2: It should actually “Scale” fights just like PvE: IoW: outgunned players are scaled up to being Silver/Elites around Towers, and Champions around Keeps… making them also elligable to drop Empyreal & Dragonite T7 mats when defeated.

IOW: completely invert the way that Outgunned is “rewarded” so that it fits the profile of the players who are picking servers the way they are. In essence: elite players will migrate back to smaller servers where their coordination gives them what they want most: Individual Control over an otherwise zergy mess. And give the Zergs what THEY want most: Lots more rewards/drop opportunities for fighting upscaled enemies that have better A.I. than a reinforced Door….

If they just did that little change, then all these messed up Matchups we’ve seen lately, would become a lot more bearable for the “losing sides” who….. Let’s be honest here…. are either quitting entirely, or are just migrating to the Zerg servers like everyone else.

in WvW

Cornish.8472

and i just had to look you missed 1 VERY HIGH fyi vol its euro peek time not 1 full server

in WvW

Cornish.8472

ilr that dose make a bit more sense to me but in that case they have to increase the OM buff ALOT! 1 server with 40 50 ppl on say eb to another with 300 the 40 50 should be legendary

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Agree with everything except the adding new areas, I don’t care for the buff or the cap point but the area itself is refreshing.