Commander Sige only in the Area...

in WvW

Posted by: TheKiller.8640

TheKiller.8640

Hey guys I’m here to suggest an Idea for the game him self for the WvW.
I’m a commander at Whiteside Ridge and i realy not happy at somthing that i realy wanna that the game himself will make a new thing that someone was suggest me to ask for.
It is realy anoying and people do that in perpes because it is already like 2 weeks that people do that to every commander that on the server.
The problem is that when you got a big zereg and you try to put rams on the gate to broke the gate or the wall, someone start to throw an Treb and it is realy anoying and it is everything that i’m on a keep/Tower/Resupply some people are just throwing the Treb at the supply that no one will be ayble to re supply and it is anying so much that alot times i just lose too many supply that after 1 gate i was must to fall back just because the someone throwing lots of Treb on the same place that i put my rams or Cats and it is realy out of control…. We realy must to put end for this thing that some people do that and make us to just be angry and realy hopeless.
So the idea that someone told me that is that if you are in the Area of an Commander you will not be ayble to put sige only the commander that tag up will be ayble to do that because already if you are into a zereg with commander you know that, that you need to lisen to the commander and do what he say. so this is my suggestion.
Because i can ensure you that all the commanders that had that are was ayble to do more then that and if they stuck with out any supply because the someone was put a treb and everyone build it before the commander was ayble even to say dont build it we was ayble to get more points for ower server at WvW and more exp and Karma and stuff like that… If you dont like that and you dont wanna be at the zereg and you still wana use sige it is ok too but will be a Range from people that can put sige from the commander like you wanna go to the north Tower and make him solo ir with your freinds ok go to do that Because you can to do that Because there is a range for the sige throwing. Hope that the GMS at the game will notice that and will make somthing of that idea Because it is realy anoying already and like 60% of the zereg are all the time rage from this people that throwing Trebs or AC on the place that they dont need to.

in WvW

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

People will troll around by buying commander tags just so others can’t build siege.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: johnnymiller.5968

johnnymiller.5968

This also happens when sides capture towers & keeps; instead of just taking supply to use on the next objective they build up lots of siege inside whatever was just captured. One side built a whole lot of trebs after capturing our keep. No doubt the zerg had a commander; hence I am in no doubt commanders can be just as guilty as individual trolls.
Okay, so the commander is the only capable of putting down siege? does this apply to defensive siege too? You happen to be on one of the maps, no commanders present. Zerg knocking at the door and no one can build anything due to the lack of a commander.
Unless Anet implements a reporting function for trolls like above (with screenshot or video proof) little can be done.

in WvW

TheKiller.8640

mate you can build like i say there is will be a Range for this like after 1300 range you can put what that you wanna too but you need to be far from the commander in about 1300 range got it?

in WvW

Posted by: johnnymiller.5968

johnnymiller.5968

Or more to the point; unless you buy a commander tag you cannot purchase siege at all because it would be pointless. This would also make the daily achievement of ‘big spender’ pointless too for those players doing the dailies.
I understand your frustration; in saying this, the only time i’ve seen it happen on ros is when people hit the wrong blue print – which is a rarity.

in WvW

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

Sorry, not having anyone in my guild spend 100g in game just to continue playing the way we always have, being a swat team that takes keeps / towers while the zergs (ours / enemy’s) are busy elsewhere. Part of that is deploying siege. Both offensively and defensively (because we don’t run with the zerg, sometimes we are the difference that helps save a tower/keep.)

We run tagless. That’s what makes us effective.

I know there are others out there that do this as well.

I understand the concern. Communication, coaching and community can help.

PS There have been plenty of times we have swung around to help the zerg out. Putting down the correct siege in the right place and having siege mastery is one of the ways we help. Again, that’s a matter of communication between us and the commander in a helpful community and coaching new players on the situation so they know for next time.

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

(edited by goldenwing.8473)

in WvW

Posted by: Sevenn.3085

Sevenn.3085

Hey guys I’m here to suggest an Idea for the game him self for the WvW.
I’m a commander at Whiteside Ridge and i realy not happy at somthing that i realy wanna that the game himself will make a new thing that someone was suggest me to ask for.
It is realy anoying and people do that in perpes because it is already like 2 weeks that people do that to every commander that on the server.
The problem is that when you got a big zereg and you try to put rams on the gate to broke the gate or the wall, someone start to throw an Treb and it is realy anoying and it is everything that i’m on a keep/Tower/Resupply some people are just throwing the Treb at the supply that no one will be ayble to re supply and it is anying so much that alot times i just lose too many supply that after 1 gate i was must to fall back just because the someone throwing lots of Treb on the same place that i put my rams or Cats and it is realy out of control…. We realy must to put end for this thing that some people do that and make us to just be angry and realy hopeless.
So the idea that someone told me that is that if you are in the Area of an Commander you will not be ayble to put sige only the commander that tag up will be ayble to do that because already if you are into a zereg with commander you know that, that you need to lisen to the commander and do what he say. so this is my suggestion.
Because i can ensure you that all the commanders that had that are was ayble to do more then that and if they stuck with out any supply because the someone was put a treb and everyone build it before the commander was ayble even to say dont build it we was ayble to get more points for ower server at WvW and more exp and Karma and stuff like that… If you dont like that and you dont wanna be at the zereg and you still wana use sige it is ok too but will be a Range from people that can put sige from the commander like you wanna go to the north Tower and make him solo ir with your freinds ok go to do that Because you can to do that Because there is a range for the sige throwing. Hope that the GMS at the game will notice that and will make somthing of that idea Because it is realy anoying already and like 60% of the zereg are all the time rage from this people that throwing Trebs or AC on the place that they dont need to.

This is a bad solution to the problem of kitten/troll players. Either train ur zerglings or just l2cope.

[ECL] [CE] [Oz]

in WvW

Posted by: Menzies The Heretic.3415

Menzies The Heretic.3415

I face this every gate in EotM. People just spam their siege at the door. And only 2 rams get finished…

You have to consider that this is just the freedom that players get. And discussing / teaching players around you how to handle sieges is better than actually taking away that freedom.

Some commanders let other players lay down siege because they ran out. And imagine a defense, where you can’t even build your own AC’s because the commander is present.

* Twitch – Mênzîes – Mesmer pvp
* YouTube – Fun, guides and gameplay

in WvW

TheKiller.8640

you can like i say everyone can if there isent a tag you can put any sige that you wanna.
And if you wanna put any sige that you wanna do it but not with the zereg that have commander only 1300 range from the tag…. belive me it is good.
If you wanna i can suggest too to make a butten to commanders that they can click on if they allow to people to throw sige in there Zone or not like there is a botton to click to Tag Up or Tag Down so the same idea to off and on the sige in Area of 1300 range from him…