Dear JQ guys

Dear JQ guys

in WvW

Posted by: heydurian.6459

heydurian.6459

hey guys,
i know that this month you need to farm a lot of token to exchange all the things in four winds. but, you should think about your wvw rewards. : )
this week is last week to fight for best wvw reward!! when we finish this match, you still have 2 week to farm. if you spend 3 week to farm four winds token, you should not blow off JQ just have no.2. plz think about it.

Dear JQ guys

in WvW

Posted by: Geekfox.4267

Geekfox.4267

Nah. JQ doesn’t need any rewards. Enjoy your 450 tickets.

Dear JQ guys

in WvW

Posted by: Aarean.5398

Aarean.5398

Yeah the trend of the last few weeks and 24 hours is looking like a tc blowout win by 20-30k+ This match isnt anywhere near as interesting as the earlier weeks before this truce was made.

Dear JQ guys

in WvW

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

Yeah the trend of the last few weeks and 24 hours is looking like a tc blowout win by 20-30k+ This match isnt anywhere near as interesting as the earlier weeks before this truce was made.

As a TC player, I would love for us to win by that big of a margin. Unfortunately, the weekend is not a good metric for determining a match-up. Weekdays is when the real coverage wars start.

Dear JQ guys

in WvW

Posted by: TLSolomon.6083

TLSolomon.6083

I already feel like JQ is a winner. My goal for S2 has been accomplished. The only thing that could make me happier is if SoS won this week, pushing BG to fourth. Could three servers pull of what two servers already did? Probably not, but it would still be amazing!

Dear JQ guys

in WvW

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

My goal for S2 has been accomplished. I managed to stay with this game long enough to make it to the next game releasing. I had fun out in WvW. Season went a little too long. If it had been shorter, I could have spent more time in beta. That would have been amazing!

/salute

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

Dear JQ guys

in WvW

Posted by: shocking.3269

shocking.3269

My goal for S2 has been accomplished. I managed to stay with this game long enough to make it to the next game releasing. I had fun out in WvW. Season went a little too long. If it had been shorter, I could have spent more time in beta. That would have been amazing!

/salute

That’s funny because I feel that BG is the winner. Why?

Because, despite the TCJQ pairing BG still turned up in numbers and still had a chance of winning season 2 until Thursday next week. I defy any other server to try and even come close to matching that spirit, determination and coordination. It took 2 Tier 1 servers to stop us winning Season 2 and despite that we are still as strong as ever.

Savajj Blayde Lvl 80 Thief
Hrafn Skaarsgard Lvl 80 Healadin Guard
Beastgate – 2vs1? Who cares! We are just here for the fight! ;)

Dear JQ guys

in WvW

Posted by: shocking.3269

shocking.3269

The cries of the vocal minority do tend to drown out everyone else.

The majority of BG weren’t crying, they were too busy fighting. Sadly you couldn’t hear their calls to rally, instead you could only hear the few who were bleating.

Savajj Blayde Lvl 80 Thief
Hrafn Skaarsgard Lvl 80 Healadin Guard
Beastgate – 2vs1? Who cares! We are just here for the fight! ;)

Dear JQ guys

in WvW

Posted by: heydurian.6459

heydurian.6459

i don’t think so. yesterday, tc people stoped farm token and went to wvw,but jq guys just went to farm gold and token.
i can’t see jq guys anymore

(edited by heydurian.6459)

Dear JQ guys

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

That’s funny because I feel that BG is the winner.

Nope.
BG lost in epic fashion. Did you not see the scores?

Dear JQ guys

in WvW

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

/salute

That’s funny because I feel that BG is the winner. Why?

Because, despite the TCJQ pairing BG still turned up in numbers and still had a chance of winning season 2 until Thursday next week. I defy any other server to try and even come close to matching that spirit, determination and coordination. It took 2 Tier 1 servers to stop us winning Season 2 and despite that we are still as strong as ever.

I lost beta hours.

Like I said the day after S1 ended, and multiple times since, there was no guarantee BG would win S2. I have no problem with that.

Still part of a good community.

And like I’ve also said since the day after S1, I will heartily congratulate the S2 winners.

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

Dear JQ guys

in WvW

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

/salute

That’s funny because I feel that BG is the winner. Why?.

Even though the SeaHawks won the Super Bowl, I bet the Broncos felt like the real winners for trying so hard.

~Tarnished Coast~

Dear JQ guys

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Someone dropped the ball.

Attachments:

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

Dear JQ guys

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.8539

Moderator.8539

Since this thread has turned into another matchup discussion it is now closed.