The Blind Man.3642

A:

Makes too much sense. Won’t happen.

Yak’s Bend Commander

Diamond / Gold / Silver & /bronze for NA

in WvW

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

t2-t3 and t4-t6, but ya.. this is what should be done.

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

Yeah. Screw those guys in t7. We never liked them anyway. Make our own tier!

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

(edited by Boom.6148)

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

NA really should have 4 league-of-6-servers (6-6-6-6) instead of the current plan of 6-9-9….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I’m against isolating tier 1. It’ll just justify the stupid stacking arms race and perpetuate it. Like, I think it’s better for servers to see other servers. Not just the same ones over again.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

I’m against isolating tier 1. It’ll just justify the stupid stacking arms race and perpetuate it. Like, I think it’s better for servers to see other servers. Not just the same ones over again.

But t1 servers constantly fighting t1 servers is exactly what will be the cause of the inevitble destacking, eventually people from t1 will get bored and will see much more fun in the silver league where the matchups are dynamic and hopefully spread out between all the gold league servers, creating a super tier of kitten,t3 where all servers are competitive.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

I think to make things really fair though we should have 8 leagues:

T1 Diamond
T2 Platinum
T3 Gold
T4 Silver
T5 Iron
T6 Bronze
T7 Copper
T8 Tin

what do you guys think?

[DONE]

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

But t1 servers constantly fighting t1 servers is exactly what will be the cause of the inevitble destacking, eventually people from t1 will get bored and will see much more fun in the silver league where the matchups are dynamic and hopefully spread out between all the gold league servers, creating a super tier of kitten,t3 where all servers are competitive.

More likely they’ll just quit and the server will buy new guilds.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I think to make things really fair though we should have 8 leagues:

T1 Diamond
T2 Platinum
T3 Gold
T4 Silver
T5 Iron
T6 Bronze
T7 Copper
T8 Tin

what do you guys think?

I think Tin is worth more than copper and bronze?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

More likely they’ll just quit and the server will buy new guilds.

I find it rather humorous that so many large “core” guilds from lower tiers transfer to say t1 or bandwagon servers and immediately either disband or merge into another guild or become a shadow of their former self. Take ALS for example 500 man WvW guild transfers to DB never to be heard of again, causes implosion of AR.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

So divide the leagues according to where the obvious gaps in power are, to ensure that each league is as competitive as possible?

Where would Anet get the gem income from transfers then? I thought the point was to make players _un_happy.