EU WVW League 1 is decided already.

in WvW

Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

I just wanted to congratulate Vizunah for winning the Eu League 1.(not joking here)

Anyway i just want to ask Devon how he and his wvw team plan to manage the mass transferring to pre-decided winner servers already from this exact moment ?

EU WvW past bottom just started to become normal and stable number wise and you just killed whole thing again.

Attachment says more:

Attachments:

(edited by Luna.9640)

in WvW

Posted by: Wild.3847

Wild.3847

dont you mean Seafarer’s Rest?
They came first last week.

in WvW

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

Would this mean accordingly, that if a player prior to the start of the league is picking the most probable winner, transferring there for one week, then transferring back to his home server, would secure himself “gold” (1st place) rewards for a season of multiple weeks? If so, please find a solution for that, especially since EU consists of several national servers.

Example:

Day 1 – every french is transferring to Vizunah (the winner of gold league, no doubt about that, they did it just for the pride, now there`s even more incentive…), securing himself top tier rewards, then switching back would mean almost no harm/punishment for him, but corrupting the system heavily.

I`d appreciate reply on this, thanks in advance and best regards.

Quoting myself from another thread to reinforce the importance of this issue…

@ Wild:

Whenever Vizunah wanted to win, they did. In case it gets close, they make their call to arms in pve areas and flood wvw even at the most odd hours of day and night led by very dedicated and knowledgable commanders. No criticism here, it`s just how it went over the past year.

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

Just watch how Vizunah’s population doubles before 04/10/13 when League System Starts.

And bottom server and other not so strong servers get deserted more and more.

(edited by Luna.9640)

in WvW

Posted by: Katran.9186

Katran.9186

Dances with Desolation banner

in WvW

Posted by: Ikaros.7812

Ikaros.7812

Congratulations Vizunah, you deserved it

Banana And Cookies [BC]
all is vain

in WvW

Posted by: Wild.3847

Wild.3847

i see, never been on a higher tier server.
I do wonder what rank 8/9 and rank 17/18 servers are gonna do this month.
“Chill” in the hope of getting ranked in a lower League?

in WvW

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

Do not overestimate Vizunah guys, we’re not in a great shape.
Some people are really motivated, but tons of very bad habits have been taken by karmatrain leechers. This will need work.

I honnestly do feel like SFR is in a much better position as of now, and can gather all of the euro scene (except most of the French/German/Spanish crowds).
But it all depends on each server’s ability to make the best of its troops now.
(tbh, I’m not seeing any other server to win the first round : it’s SFR or Vizu)

Next weeks will be interesting indeed, to see if this new change is a good thing or a total disaster.

in WvW

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

sfr atm is better position.

its funny actually a guy from kodash declare vizunah a winner before the fight if sfr shape up a bit train some puggies recruit some we will have a good shot winning this.

vizunah is pretty bad shape they have many trolls ego players that don’t listen to their community so yh…

get some facts before commenting thank you:)

vizunah got a pretty high population but they got soo many pve players now its crazy they die so kitten fast.

in WvW

Posted by: mordran.4750

mordran.4750

Just watch how Vizunah’s population doubles before 04/10/13 when League System Starts.

And bottom server and other not so strong servers get deserted more and more.

That doesn´t matter at all because as much as a lagfest wvw is in this tier, the greatest lag abuser blob´s will win. SFR or VIZ have equal skill in that with one exeption maybe. At least SFR has some honorable guilds. VIZ are most of of the time only a mindless blob of cowardry avoiding fights at all costs.

in WvW

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

@ Wemil:

Grow up, dude, my comments and this discussion were targeting possible abuse, not server performance, I was just trying to make a point. Please keep your deluded server-depending ego and fail posts where they belong, big man, thanks a lot.

Does this guy really have that serious issues, that he has to enter a thread completely unrelated to SFR and “clear things up” when his server is not even mentioned? Kindergarten…

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

(edited by Moon.6371)