Every week in WvW I....

Every week in WvW I....

in WvW

Posted by: Hamster.4861

Hamster.4861

every week i loose more and more gold. Anet why wont you let me make money in WvW!? I’d even be happy if gold in = gold out. upgrading camps alone is taking a mighty toll on my wallet.

there’s bags out there to get, and the amount of work to get them is going up! cough siege disable cough

Every week in WvW I....

in WvW

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

You’re in the wrong mode for making money. I hear that new PvE feature they released is great for it. I think they called it Edge of the Mist or something….Or was it Champion Bags Galore. Cannot recall.

Every week in WvW I....

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I put rares in forge and get precursors.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

Every week in WvW I....

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

I put rares on the forge and get greens…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Every week in WvW I....

in WvW

Posted by: Dieallknow.1387

Dieallknow.1387

upgrading tower/camp and sieging has cost me about 20g this week alone , from bags i have made back ~ 10g it gets old. not everyone once to do the eotm farm mainly cause its boring as kitten! The mystic kitten hole looses you more gold then you make. So if you don’t pve (cause anet wants that) you never make gold.

[IIII] Playing from Prison
“Lets take the green keep I need the Vista”
“Quit Laughing I need the Vista”

Every week in WvW I....

in WvW

Posted by: MightyMicah.7451

MightyMicah.7451

So don’t waste all your money upgrading stuff. Let others do it. I only upgrade stuff on rare occasions. If everyone upgraded something now and then, things would be fine.

This is that new sound. Ya’ll ain’t ready.

Every week in WvW I....

in WvW

Posted by: Trinnitty.8256

Trinnitty.8256

I personally believe it should cost nothing to start an upgrade. If anything use badges as wvw currency. Its such a waste of money especially places like Anz in current state of wvw wxp/karma trains where people barely defend anymore.

Every week in WvW I....

in WvW

Posted by: Hamster.4861

Hamster.4861

So don’t waste all your money upgrading stuff. Let others do it.

spoken like someone on a high population server. in T4 and lower, in general, if you dont upgrade it, no one will.

Every week in WvW I....

in WvW

Posted by: BooHud.2681

BooHud.2681

I personally believe it should cost nothing to start an upgrade. If anything use badges as wvw currency. Its such a waste of money especially places like Anz in current state of wvw wxp/karma trains where people barely defend anymore.

^^ If badges are specific wvwvw currency they should have more benefit to being utilized in that realm.

Every week in WvW I....

in WvW

Posted by: BooHud.2681

BooHud.2681

^^ If badges are specific wvwvw currency they should have more benefit to being utilized in that realm.

Every week in WvW I....

in WvW

MightyMicah.7451

spoken like someone on a high population server. in T4 and lower, in general, if you dont upgrade it, no one will.

If the population is as low as that, then you really, really don’t need to be upgrading anything.

Every week in WvW I....

in WvW

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

I am all for the badges solution IF they drop more badges in WvW (like EOTM). As primarily a defender ( i do offense sometime too) I get less badges than others. Plus I spend them on siege prints as well. So I need more please if we do upgrades with badges.

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

Every week in WvW I....

in WvW

Posted by: Dasenthal.6520

Dasenthal.6520

If the population is as low as that, then you really, really don’t need to be upgrading anything.

Just cause we aren’t overflowing with people doesn’t mean we don’t deserve nice things like waypoints and double supply…

“A conquered people will always resist you,
Edair. But allies-allies will fight by your side”~Cobiah Mariner

Every week in WvW I....

in WvW

Posted by: Gotejjeken.1267

Gotejjeken.1267

I put rares on the forge and get greens…

I put peas on my head, but don’t call me pea head.

Every week in WvW I....

in WvW

MightyMicah.7451

Just cause we aren’t overflowing with people doesn’t mean we don’t deserve nice things like waypoints and double supply…

That’s not what I was implying. Look, if there is a dedicated group of people playing, then I’m sure some sort of agreement can be reached about spending gold on supply. No one person should be stuck blowing all of their gold. If there is no one to reach an agreement with, then the server is dead and I’d recommend a transfer.

At the end of the day, if you are losing money from week to week in WvW, you are doing something majorly wrong.

Every week in WvW I....

in WvW

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

That’s not what I was implying. Look, if there is a dedicated group of people playing, then I’m sure some sort of agreement can be reached about spending gold on supply. No one person should be stuck blowing all of their gold. If there is no one to reach an agreement with, then the server is dead and I’d recommend a transfer.

At the end of the day, if you are losing money from week to week in WvW, you are doing something majorly wrong.

Wait, do T1 servers organize who pays for upgrades? God that’s kinda funny. And sad. Mostly sad.

And if that is how you decide if a server is dead or not I’m guessing any server below T1 is dead. And T1 is half dead.

Every week in WvW I....

in WvW

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

How do the costs work? I’m not familiar with the numbers.

Or words to that effect.

Every week in WvW I....

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Structure_upgrade

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Every week in WvW I....

in WvW

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Structure_upgrade

Huh. Ya know, with it all laid out like that, I’m kind of mystified as to why there’s a currency cost at all. Why not just supply? Is the currency to keep solo players from doing too much upgrading or something? :S

Or words to that effect.

Every week in WvW I....

in WvW

MightyMicah.7451

Wait, do T1 servers organize who pays for upgrades? God that’s kinda funny. And sad. Mostly sad.

And if that is how you decide if a server is dead or not I’m guessing any server below T1 is dead. And T1 is half dead.

Ugh, again you missed what I was saying entirely.

I’ll say this. If the op is constantly blowing his money on upgrades that not a single other person is willing to help out with, so much so that he’s losing money from week to week, the problem is not with WvW. It is with him. I’d recommend taking a financial course in school.