Finisher I would like

Finisher I would like

in WvW

Posted by: Zugr.2058

Zugr.2058

There are many finishers in the game now, but there is one in particular I would love to have and see. Being that my background is in mathematics, I would love to have a finisher with a sign that reads “You have just been divided by zero.” Simple, no animations, just a sign. The obvious meaning here is that you can’t divide by zero therefore the dead player has failed by being pinned with the finisher.

Finisher I would like

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

I would so buy a finisher that worked like the DHUUM ban in gw 1……..

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

Finisher I would like

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

I would pay real money for a finisher that prevented the player from being hard rezzed so that I didn’t have to babysit dead mesmers for half an hour.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

Finisher I would like

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

A Real finisher,where your character finishes off his opponent with a special animation.

E.g,grab him by his neck and throw him on the floor which afterwards you grab a sword and stab it in his chest.

Finisher I would like

in WvW

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I’d like to see more racial themed finishers. We have the Golem and Megalaser for Asura, the Thorned, Toxic and (sorta) Ley Line for Sylvari, and the Ascalon Leader, Storm Wizard and Sanctified for Humans, but very few finishers are in theme for Norn or Charr characters.

Finisher I would like

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Something that isn’t obtainable by a majority of the playerbase, that isn’t like those silly LE Dolyak finishers we got from the tournament.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

Finisher I would like

in WvW

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

I would love to have a golden moa finisher where a golden moa drops onto the enemies corpse

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

Finisher I would like

in WvW

Posted by: Bo Van Swill.7619

Bo Van Swill.7619

I would love to have a golden moa finisher where a golden moa drops onto the enemies corpse

Chocobo Summon from Final Fantasy

Skuld Foefire Mesmer, Thord Blackthorn Guardian, Gele Fireheart Elementalist
Beezy Chan Engineer,Sarah Soulcaller Necromancer

Finisher I would like

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

Along with race specific finishers, you can have faction finishers, WvW/EotM color finishers, profession finishers…..