Follow my Twitter to find me at Pax!

in WvW

Posted by: Hugh Norfolk

Hugh Norfolk

PvP Game Designer

Next

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give everyone here on the forums a heads up that I will be at Pax this weekend with most of the Anet staff, and well I want to meet the WvW community! So if you follow Anet_Nightmare on Twitter and follow my feeds this weekend you can come find me and chat with me, pick my brain(well what’s left at least), and maybe even get something cool. If you’re not going to Pax feel free to follow me as well.

Hugh

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

pick my brain(well what’s left at least)

:P

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in WvW

Posted by: Bailey.6892

Bailey.6892

I wish I could be their would really like to ask wt er what you people are thinking with putting a pve grind in for WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Let’s just hope that PAX security doesn’t allow entrance with torches and pitchforks

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

in WvW

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

Any news if any of this is being added/fixed soon or at all?? i asked ina dif thread that was closed for some reason and i didnt get a reply

1) GvG arena’s

2) Private commander tags, or atleast better options for commanders.Such as the ability to set it for who u want to see it, option like Server / GUILD only / Raid only / Group only.

3) Raid options, such as allowing u to creat a raid of 25-30 ppl and your group buffs only affect thos in your raid, this will also help With creating LESS BLOBS and more open field fights.

4) Fixing WvW bugs, Such as glitching threw gates, wall Climbing, and The all so famous and annoying Group invite and kick bugs

5) WvW lag and Crashes

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

(edited by SykkoB.9465)

in WvW

Posted by: Aeden.5896

Aeden.5896

Now I’m bummed I didn’t register

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Now people can yell GVG at him in person and not get moderated!!!!!!!!!!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in WvW

Posted by: Obscure One.4357

Obscure One.4357

Hugh: “so now were gonna open it up for some Q&A, anyone have any questions?”
Random Fan: “you planning anything for the GvG scene?!"

Fan’s head explodes and distant echo of a sniper rifle rolls in

Hugh: “Oh and yes the moderators are present to ensure this stays on topic…with extreme prejudice. Any other questions?”
Crowd: “…”
Hugh: “Glad to see we have an understanding.”

Circumventing profanity filters one kitten at a time.

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Hugh, wear body Armour, carry a bazooka , buy some ear-plugs, tuck some whiskey in your vest, bring a bottle of valium and most importantly, hire 14 bodyguards.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

I feel sorry for You Hugh. If anybody from this bunch of wvw players come there you will be screwed.

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Let’s just hope that PAX security doesn’t allow entrance with torches and pitchforks

:D
I do not envy the devs who want to talk to gw2 players about wvw.

in WvW

Posted by: Gizmo.8623

Gizmo.8623

Hugh: “so now were gonna open it up for some Q&A, anyone have any questions?”
Random Fan: “you planning anything for the GvG scene?!"

Fan’s head explodes and distant echo of a sniper rifle rolls in

Hugh: “Oh and yes the moderators are present to ensure this stays on topic…with extreme prejudice. Any other questions?”
Crowd: “…”
Hugh: “Glad to see we have an understanding.”

Instantly this popped into my mind:
Harrison Ford won’t answer SW questions

in WvW

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

I feel sorry for You Hugh. If anybody from this bunch of wvw players come there you will be screwed.

If I’ve learned anything in my 21 years of Internet Gaming “career”, it’s that people are much more amiable face to face. It’s the anonymity and the safety of several, possibly thousand miles of distance between you and the other party.

One – Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

If I’ve learned anything in my 21 years of Internet Gaming “career”, it’s that people are much more amiable face to face. It’s the anonymity and the safety of several, possibly thousand miles of distance between you and the other party.

Or put another way… if someone is passionate enough about the game that they are willing to attend PAX, clearly they enjoy what ANET has created. Sure, they have ideas for changes but they really enjoy the core product.

in WvW

Posted by: DevonCarver.5370

Previous

DevonCarver.5370

WvW Coordinator

Next

To clarify, Hugh will be out and about during PAX, not on panels. So you should absolutely feel free to ask him questions and test his evasion skills. :P Seriously though, we love talking to all of you face to face, so never be afraid to come up and talk to us.

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnar.4257

Ragnar.4257

Hugh, wear PVT Armour, carry a legendary , buy a TS channel, tuck some maintenance oil in your vest, bring a bottle of lemograss soup and most importantly, hire 14 bodyguards.

He’ll need to put up a public commander tag, because there’s no way for those 14 bodyguards to group up with him currently

[Scnd][TA][Dius][aX]

(edited by Ragnar.4257)

in WvW

Posted by: Hugh Norfolk

Previous

Hugh Norfolk

PvP Game Designer

Hugh, wear body Armour, carry a bazooka , buy some ear-plugs, tuck some whiskey in your vest, bring a bottle of valium and most importantly, hire 14 bodyguards.

I agree with all of this except the Whiskey, I would take hard water instead.

Hard Water = Water with no ice.

I love our fans and can’t wait to meet as many of you as I can! I will have my vigor buff on just in case I do need to do some dodge rolling though. :P

in WvW

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

I agree with all of this except the Whiskey, I would take hard water instead.

Hard Water = Water with no ice.

I love our fans and can’t wait to meet as many of you as I can! I will have my vigor buff on just in case I do need to do some dodge rolling though. :P

I wouldn’t worry. You guys have had a good year training in dodging the players’ wishes and questions. I’m sure you’ll do just fine.

Have fun while you’re there.
Do you guys ever come to Belgium?

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in WvW

Posted by: Castaliea.3156

Castaliea.3156

I can’t be there sadly.
I hope you all have fun and I’ll follow everything that goes on as best I can.

Guild Leader
Sempai Said I Was A [QTpi]
Apply @ | http://sempaisaid.enjin.com |