Gold League: SoR Loses to TC?

in WvW

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

if your community is so strong then why aren’t you rallying?

Better question: why do you care?
We have nothing to prove to you.

Seems like SoR does, otherwise they wouldn’t feel the need to make excuses.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

tell SoR to step up then because all i am seeing from them is excuses and no fight. Blobbing isn’t enough SoR.

The post above this one is a perfect example. GG

This rather funny considering all I have seen from TC is huge blobs without much organisation that continually got wiped by zergs with half their numbers.

Plus TC is known by those servers below them for doing nothing but blobbing.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

(edited by morrolan.9608)

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Some players make excuses, that happens to all servers, every time SOR has beat BG BG players have made excuses just for example. If TC got beaten by say FA I’m sure the excuses would come flying thick and fast.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Asudementio.8526

tell SoR to step up then because all i am seeing from them is excuses and no fight. Blobbing isn’t enough SoR.

This rather funny considering all I have seen from TC is huge blobs without much organisation that continually got wiped by zergs with half their numbers.

Funny i’ve seen the same from SoR and SoR is known by ALL servers for doing nothing but blobbing.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in WvW

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

if your community is so strong then why aren’t you rallying?

Better question: why do you care?
We have nothing to prove to you.

You didn’t answer the first question. All you have done so far in every SoR/TC thread is chastise SoR.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I care because the kitteny attitude that has held consistent and pervasive throughout SoR is something i think that deserves flak.

I think some of us are not far from turning into that.

We put in solid effort as a server this week, and SoR probably ran into some problems as well. Every server has their loudmouths. Let’s leave it at that please?

in WvW

Asudementio.8526

I care because the kitteny attitude that has held consistent and pervasive throughout SoR is something i think that deserves flak.

I think some of us are not far from turning into that.

We put in solid effort as a server this week, and SoR probably ran into some problems as well. Every server has their loudmouths. Let’s leave it at that please?

I can accept loudmouths but SoR for the longest while has been much much more than that. If the attitudes i notice was confined to 5,6,7 people? no biggie, but in this case it is held by many many more than that.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in WvW

Asudementio.8526

And you believe that by responding with your"kitteny attitude" you are in the right? I don’t agree with the stance of several SoR forum warriors either, but if you’re not going to be constructive, you’re just sinking down to their level.

In each instance i have been constructive it has been met with trolling and kitten so for SoR you have no more chances, i am waiting on the actions of your server mates to improve. I extended the olive branch long ago only to get spat at.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in WvW

ykyk.2740

There’s no end to it though. I assure you not many TC have forgotten the SoR forum warriors at their worst, but there really is no point.

TC is generally gracious in victory (whether others take it positively or not is another matter), and I think it would be nice to keep it like that. The very forum warriors you are targetting are either not here or have nothing to say anymore.

Cheers and cookies for all.

in WvW

Posted by: Arghore.8340

Arghore.8340

Guess somewhere along the line I ended up on the wrong server then, as a SoR player that only recently felt the need to try out WvW … Needed to work on my PvE character first … I hardly recognise the SoR that is being described by many players here, I been on TS almost every day during the last 3 weeks or so and most the atmosphere is fine, with mostly nice people trying to do their best.

Sure we got our share of whiners and loudmouths, I doubt any server is filled with just popes and nuns. But I am guessing a fair share of those also flocked in while SOR was doing really good, meaning, as we drop in effectiveness these people will not stick around. They are the people without any backbone or character, only in it to win, and when there is a loss it’s always the other players that sucked, and not them … they will run to the next best server as soon as this league is over and we didn’t make 1st…

Now I joined only just after that whole IRON/ZD stuff, so I missed all that (tnx Dwayna) … but in defence of the nice people I met, that worked very hard to keep things going even during down hours, I do not recognize the reasons that people here write down to give SoR slack.

But if these reasons are true, then slipping back into T2 will be the best that has happened to my server for a long time. It will mean we will loose the ‘loosers’ that only care about winning as they will flock to another T1 server, and we will be left with a core of loyal friendly people … this loss will give us character, as it is the hardship you endure that builds your character, not the wind in your back.

And from the experiences I had over the last few weeks, I have confidence that we will manage to retake our momentum. But I sincerely hope that with that momentum, we will not retake the attitude that made our reputation precede us in a manner that I read it now. One, and I will mention this again, is not the attitude that I recognise in the large majority of our player base (in EU & NA timezones)

We are peace, we are war. We are how we treat each other and nothing more…
25 okt 2014 – PinkDay in LA

in WvW

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

And you believe that by responding with your"kitteny attitude" you are in the right? I don’t agree with the stance of several SoR forum warriors either, but if you’re not going to be constructive, you’re just sinking down to their level.

In each instance i have been constructive it has been met with trolling and kitten so for SoR you have no more chances, i am waiting on the actions of your server mates to improve. I extended the olive branch long ago only to get spat at.

Lol, did we shove you into a locker or garbage can too? lol

OP’d thief, lol

in WvW

Posted by: Elthuzar.9478

Elthuzar.9478

Am I the only person from SoR that wants to congratulate TC on their victory?
Sure, I was hoping that we would have been able to pull out a Friday last minute push to secure second, but we just didn’t have it. We had some awesome fights with JQ in TC borderlands, but we couldn’t get ahead.

There has definitely been a decline in our attendance over the past few weeks, what is left to defend our lands are the core of our server, the core guilds, the Rallians and the commanders that get out there each and every night without fail and lead, even when they are outnumbered or outplayed. It is these core guilds, these commanders and these Rallians that I fight for every single day. Win or Lose, I don’t care who I’m fighting as long as it’s a good fight.

So congratulations to the Tarnished Coast, you deserved it, you put in massive amounts of overtime this week and came out the other side. It couldn’t have happened to a nicer server.

In closing, please stop letting the actions of a few jawbones on the forum speak for the entire server. The Trolls, the Whingers, the White Knights, the words of a few individuals do not speak for the entire server, they never have and never will.

The Painted Norn of [WILD]We Intercept Lost Dolyaks

in WvW

Posted by: Banono.4597

Banono.4597

Am I the only person from SoR that wants to congratulate TC on their victory?

Probably, but thank you all the same.

With the season just about over I expect to be seeing alot of you guys in the near future. I hope we can remain civil, but if not, the drama makes for some interesting forum reading.

in WvW

Sanduskel.1850

congrats TC. well earned, and you didn’t have to resort to buying guilds like other servers.

OP’d thief, lol

in WvW

Asudementio.8526

Lol, did we shove you into a locker or garbage can too? lol

^ prime example thank you

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in WvW

Sanduskel.1850

So does this mean that I don’t get an olive branch? Lol

OP’d thief, lol

in WvW

Asudementio.8526

Seems i’ve struck a nerve, tisk tisk. Well if you do ever catch us running that’s news to me.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in WvW

Sanduskel.1850

so how about that olive branch, asudemented?

OP’d thief, lol

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Let’s take a minute away from trashing SoR. I think the battlefield has spoken more than any more forum trolling could do anyhow.

Here is a better theoretical. If (all servers as they are today) we get TC-SoR-SoS (I use SoS because it’s a known fact we like TC a lot more than SoR); who would win?

I’m asking because it’s a given that SoR would win a 1 on 1 vs TC; but this isn’t a 1 on 1 game.
The question being pursued here, is SoR at the point where TC would win if the 3rd participant (large enough to not be farmed, but not large enough to win) focused on SoR over TC by a favorable ratio?

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

It’s been a very enlightening season for us all.

^^ I’ll second this sentiment. Indeed, it was enlightening. I learned much about each of our opponents. It was rather an enjoyable experience.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Here is a better theoretical. If (all servers as they are today) we get TC-SoR-SoS (I use SoS because it’s a known fact we like TC a lot more than SoR); who would win?

I’m asking because it’s a given that SoR would win a 1 on 1 vs TC; but this isn’t a 1 on 1 game.
The question being pursued here, is SoR at the point where TC would win if the 3rd participant (large enough to not be farmed, but not large enough to win) focused on SoR over TC by a favorable ratio?

I think SoR would win in a SoR/TC/SoS match. While SoR is weaker then they were they still have some very strong guilds and still have ok non NA coverage. Over all NA seems to be fairly even but SoRs SEA/OCE was hard countered by JQ in week 6. As for the 2v1 on SoR, I think it would come down to who is more dedicated to the win. SoR has always been one of the best servers at defending objectives and they should be able to weather a 2v1 in NA. As seen in this week 7 match, they are still able to gain ok PPT in early NA, even if there is a 2v1 on BG, they are gaining good PPT at the end of one of BG’s strongest time zones. (Even with the loss of IRON)

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in WvW

Chris.3290

I think SoR would win in a SoR/TC/SoS match. While SoR is weaker then they were they still have some very strong guilds and still have ok non NA coverage. Over all NA seems to be fairly even but SoRs SEA/OCE was hard countered by JQ in week 6. As for the 2v1 on SoR, I think it would come down to who is more dedicated to the win. SoR has always been one of the best servers at defending objectives and they should be able to weather a 2v1 in NA. As seen in this week 7 match, they are still able to gain ok PPT in early NA, even if there is a 2v1 on BG, they are gaining good PPT at the end of one of BG’s strongest time zones. (Even with the loss of IRON)

It’s an interesting thought because I think it could get hellishly close; especially if SoS and TC came out strong on the weekend.
I think SoR’s pride would be on the line and they would put in the extra hours to win; but they would sweat a little and lose some sleep.

in WvW

Zikory.6871

It’s an interesting thought because I think it could get hellishly close; especially if SoS and TC came out strong on the weekend.
I think SoR’s pride would be on the line and they would put in the extra hours to win; but they would sweat a little and lose some sleep.

It really depends on if SoS and TC can continue through the week. As proved by Blackgate, being ahead in the week end doesn’t mean you’re going to win the match. I think the real key here is if TC really wants the win, If so they will have to be willing to play for first, which isn’t always the most glorious. Right now the best way to beat SoR is deny them fun/fights, their WvW guilds are still out in force but if you force them into long drawn out sieges and boring engagements, they will be less likely to pull longer hours and there pugs will thin out very quickly. Also to break or deny them T3 objectives, one thing I’v learned about SoR is they are one of/if not the best at defending a T3 WP keep.

Like you said, it would be a interesting match. I hope you guys get it, though its going to be either TC or SoR to fill the last spot with BG/JQ in T1. Maybe we can get some FA action.

Zikory – Retired Thief

in WvW

Chris.3290

FA apparently got some EU recently so they should be a good fight. I wouldn’t expect miracles though, as they were on life support the week before Season 1 started.

in WvW

Zikory.6871

Who knows, FA being undefeated so far will do wonders for there servers morale. If they can keep it up after seasons they will probably be fine. But then again I haven’t followed much outside of NA gold league so I might be completely wrong.

Zikory – Retired Thief

in WvW

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

FA apparently got some EU recently so they should be a good fight. I wouldn’t expect miracles though, as they were on life support the week before Season 1 started.

little birdies told me FA sandbagged into silver, its funny they get really upset when you bring up the topic

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

in WvW

Posted by: Gilgamesh.7364

Gilgamesh.7364

SoR lost to TC because they’ve pretty much imploded around the 3rd week of leagues.

(no offense)

In WvWvW, there will always be 1 winner & 2 losers.

in WvW

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

SoR lost to TC because they’ve pretty much imploded around the 3rd week of leagues.

(no offense)

The scores from our Week 5 match happen to disagree; and as it turns, data, unlike people, is unbiased. SoR is weakened, yes, but that is not why TC won, nor can TC currently overwhelm us without additional pressure.
We came in 4th overall due to a confluence of factors: TC was presented with more matches where it would come out on top, SoR suffered morale issues and lost some guilds, and JQ saw it fit to put us in 3rd last week.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

(edited by Balefire.7592)

in WvW

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

News flash: Every server “blobs” in WvW since that’s pretty much what it’s all about. Yea, there are some clever tricks to win some towers, but in the end, it’s all about who has the biggest and most blobs for the longest.

And all servers have a healthy size of both bullying jerks and fair/friendly players. You will find tons of both on all servers and even players who are generally friendly will still have their bad days (and vice versa). Trying to stereotype another server is really pretty silly.

in WvW

Gilgamesh.7364

(no offense)

The scores from our Week 5 match happen to disagree; and as it turns, data, unlike people, is unbiased. SoR is weakened, yes, but that is not why TC won, nor can TC currently overwhelm us without additional pressure.
We came in 4th overall due to a confluence of factors: TC was presented with more matches where it would come out on top, SoR suffered morale issues and lost some guilds, and JQ saw it fit to put us in 3rd last week.

Lol wow what an excuse that is… JQ has no reason to 2v1 against you. SoR lost fair and square. There’s nothing more to it than that.

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlySynz.3471

DeadlySynz.3471

I was on TC shortly ago and was there for months. Those “blobs” never really exceeded 30 players. Mostly they were lucky to get 20-25 in a group. One thing TC did very well was wipe zergs larger than theirs consistently. Believe me, I was part of many battles that ended with large numbers of SoR, JQ, and BG laying all over the floor despite having a zerg literally twice the size of TC.

It also depends on what one considers a blob. I suppose a server that has trouble getting people out and runs with numbers of 5-10 people would consider a group of 20-25 a blob. I do not, I consider an SoR/JQ group of 50-60 a blob.

If we are to talk about who really deserves 3rd place, if were considering overall coordination and fighting ability, TC wins, it’s no contest. I would argue they were even better than JQ and BG if their numbers were even.

I say “were” because I took a bit of a hiatus from the game for 2-3 months. When I came back, I believe 2-3 large guilds had left TC, plus most of the commanders that I was familiar with (and what i’d consider the best commanders i’ve seen), were not around. The fact that TC pulled off what they did despite those losses, is impressive.

in WvW

Chris.3290

Some corrections:

• TC adapted to larg zerg tactics very well, as they now blob just as badly when the situation calls for it (I’ve witnessed two 70+ blobs over the last two evenings).
  • No one believes for a second that TC beat SoR 1 on 1. JQ did focus SoR more and TC did an excellent job of taking advantage of that.
  • FA has probably gotten a little soft. Their latest additions were from T5 (and lower before that) so I don’t think they are ready for the top 4 (of course no one is ready LOL). I think that any perception of momentum on FA or SBI will crash when RNG starts back up.
  • SoR sounds ready to pick itself back up. With JQ losing a few and ZDs leaving at the end of the season; they have every reason to start getting fired up again.

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Congrats on the win TC!

I’m looking forward to seeing your map zergs around every corner again.

FA and SBI should replace MAG and SOS for next round, either that or get another bracket with FA, SBI, SOS, MAG, YB, BP.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in WvW

morrolan.9608

(no offense)

Lol wow what an excuse that is… JQ has no reason to 2v1 against you. SoR lost fair and square. There’s nothing more to it than that.

I notice you don’t address the point about week 5 and he wasn’t making excuses he was addressing causes. There is a difference.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Posted by: Fermi.2409

Fermi.2409

Congrats on the win TC!

This indeed.

HAF 912 | i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz | MSI GTX 1070 GAMING 8GB | Gigabyte Z77X-D3H
EGVA SuperNOVA B2 750W | 16 GB DDR3 1600 | Acer XG270HU | Win 10×64
MX Brown Quickfire XT | Commander Shaussman [AGNY]- Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Some corrections:

• TC adapted to larg zerg tactics very well, as they now blob just as badly when the situation calls for it (I’ve witnessed two 70+ blobs over the last two evenings).

TC has always blobbed, I faced them on Yaks Bend a long time ago and they blobbed even then. They were known for it.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

Some corrections:

TC has always blobbed, I faced them on Yaks Bend a long time ago and they blobbed even then. They were known for it.

Which one are you trying to be here? The Pot or the Kettle?

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

in WvW

ykyk.2740

Some corrections:

That was when TC won tier 3 about 20 weeks in a row, fairweather central and karma trains galore. When there’s only one objective to contest on the map, there’s sometimes very little motivation to split up. It sucks, TC is often on the receiving end of it nowadays, but yes it happens.

As for being “known” for blobbing…every highly populated server “blobs”. I think EVERY server blobs if they had the numbers for it. I won’t lower myself to your level by commenting about your server though, so let’s end it at that

in WvW

morrolan.9608

As for being “known” for blobbing…every highly populated server “blobs”. I think EVERY server blobs if they had the numbers for it. I won’t lower myself to your level by commenting about your server though, so let’s end it at that

Lower yourself to my level when I’m just stating facts? And yes SOR blobs, every server at the top level blobs, the game encourages it.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

ykyk.2740

Every highly populated server blobs – fact.

Singling out other servers as “known” for blobbing while knowing said fact – eh.

You are right that the game encourages it though. It’s simply the easiest to do. That’s why every dominating server (TC in tier 3 of old/tier 2 of old, SoR against TC 99% of the time) is seen as “just blobbing” by the weaker servers. There’s precious little reason to do otherwise when you can cap everything, win every fight and get all the rewards by moving in a large ball. That’s a different topic for another day anyway.

in WvW

Gilgamesh.7364

(no offense)

I notice you don’t address the point about week 5 and he wasn’t making excuses he was addressing causes. There is a difference.

I was addressing the whole “… and JQ saw it fit to put us in 3rd last week.” Insinuating a 2v1.

Let me tell you something, the reason why SoR lost last week is because they gave up so early in the match. Particularly when their 20k lead in Week 2 turned into a 100k deficit.

in WvW

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

It’s week 7 and we’re against SoS/Mags. The fairweathers are out in full force to complete their WvW achievements after sitting out the past 5 weeks due to T1 presence

I eat breakfast for dinner.

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Every highly populated server blobs – fact.

Singling out other servers as “known” for blobbing while knowing said fact – eh.

I wasn’t singling out TC I was replying to an incorrect assertion.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

morrolan.9608

(no offense)

I was addressing the whole “… and JQ saw it fit to put us in 3rd last week.” Insinuating a 2v1.

Let me tell you something, the reason why SoR lost last week is because they gave up so early in the match.

And you know this how? Given you are on BG.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

So you force it on your opponents by omniblobbing and then complain when it is reversed on you and when you are bored? Whatever.

if you know Peetee, and were on the same server as him, i can tell you from my point of the view, most of the time he is not running with the zerg. sure he’ll help out when the Commander calls for help, but most of the time he’s running havoc or scouting and doing his own thing. for fun, and for the server.

secondly, is it really that hard to understand that what one person says or does does not equal the entire server? i thought that horse was done beaten good.

@Asu – you’ve told me before if everyone on SoR could be “nicer” and “reasonable”, everyone would benefit. but you’ve shown nothing but being worse than some of the well-known SoR trolls yourself. i won’t ask you to be nicer. i won’t ask for your respect to my fellow server mates. people act the way they want to. but if you have time, do have a thought about how you lash out to so many on here and see what it does for you.

@TC – great show last week and i had a lot of fun fighting against you guys. have always enjoy fighting against you guys tbh, and best tenacity on any server. here’s an early congratulations!D sad i never got to dolyak parade with you folk. one of these days!!!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

(no offense)

JQ had every reason to 2v1 us. We are the bigger threat. JQ attacks us to keep us down and TC reaps the reward. It didn’t need to be planed it was just the right way to do it.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

in WvW

Posted by: Setsunayaki.4907

Setsunayaki.4907

I’m happy we beat out SoR. We do not think at TC that one win makes us T1 material. Its true that all servers had their ESO moment. We know to be T1 material we would on the minimum need enough guilds to be second place in T1 meaning beating out JQ at a decent rate.

We did not gain any guilds in the season. In fact we lost KH, EP and RoT which were blows to the server.

We had to pull militia together and I was commanding in EB at times against JQ and SoR. So why the doubleteam accusation when it was predictable? I know everyone has something to learn so I will share something with you.

When playing Blue in EB as we were red, you can put trebs that will hit Bravost and QL pretty easilly. However I always saw 20 – 40 SoR which my force beat and their commander trying to take down the gates with rams. Try putting in two guild trebs inside your keep. That is far more effective. 2 people and a party of five to retake a tower is far more efficient.

Now I remember being questioned by my own force and some SoR friends in my friendlist why did I not hit QL. I would never have red hit that vs capable servers because in front of QL is Blue and behind it is Green, who need it to hit Blue. Its asking to take a hard target to juxt be sandwhiched between two servers. Not a good strategy for Red to take on a smaller force.

So yes, sometimes JQ and us would let each other pass in hitting your blue keep back to back because when you lose your support towers like that, you are opening yourself up for being doubleteamed.

I liked the fights against JQ and SoR last week a lot and over the course of these weeks some militia and guilds new to WvW had stepped up and cope with the loss of three of our good guilds.

What helped TC was that we all played our hearts, rallied behind a goal that was reachable. Why did we fight for third? The answer is because we did not want to go a week viewing WvW as us getting our kitten kicked by JQ and SoR.

We chose to focus SoR since we thought we were going to come third as a measure to “picking out the winner” and we came out second in the process. We tried our hardest and still had to deal with many fights against JQ as well.

I still had fun, though the tier 1 servers ive seen are great zergfest, but who doesnt know this?

We do not have the coverage to continuously fight in tier 1 for long without eventually burning out, and we beat out tier 2 so its like we are still tier 1.5. Hardened and trained by T1, but no overall challenge in tier 2 except some of the zergball fights we see.

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

(no offense)

JQ had every reason to 2v1 us. We are the bigger threat. JQ attacks us to keep us down and TC reaps the reward. It didn’t need to be planed it was just the right way to do it.

This… i wish people would just understand, that due to leagues and the way the system was setup…. ANY COMMANDER that knows what the hell is going on would’ve 2v1’d SOR.

All of the people on SOR knew this was coming from a mile away, and it was up to us to fight through it. We didn’t and that’s all she wrote. Time to move on and put this to rest.

Gratz to TC for finishing third in the leagues.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in WvW

ykyk.2740

(no offense)

This… i wish people would just understand, that due to leagues and the way the system was setup…. ANY COMMANDER that knows what the hell is going on would’ve 2v1’d SOR.

All of the people on SOR knew this was coming from a mile away, and it was up to us to fight through it. We didn’t and that’s all she wrote. Time to move on and put this to rest.

Gratz to TC for finishing third in the leagues.

Pretty much this. We had to work to capitalize on the opening, but there also had to be an opening in the first place. It’s a good story, but that’s that. Leagues end and life goes on.

in WvW

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Some corrections:

• No one believes for a second that TC beat SoR 1 on 1. JQ did focus SoR more and TC did an excellent job of taking advantage of that.
  • FA has probably gotten a little soft. Their latest additions were from T5 (and lower before that) so I don’t think they are ready for the top 4 (of course no one is ready LOL). I think that any perception of momentum on FA or SBI will crash when RNG starts back up.
  • SoR sounds ready to pick itself back up. With JQ losing a few and ZDs leaving at the end of the season; they have every reason to start getting fired up again.

We have a lot of fairweathers trying to finish up their meta atm since we’re getting 3rd for sure. I’m not saying that TC doesn’t blob, but usually not to the extent that’s going on in this current matchup.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa