Hacking in WvW

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

This has seriously got to stop… Why is it almost a year after release we still see people using some type of programs to teleport and stuff. Whats to say people aren’t modifying their damage, or regen rates? Saw a warrior hitting for 4k – 6k each swing with hammer tonight and when elementalist gave him regen he was full life in less than 0.5 seconds from 10%. There were over 10 people trying to kill them, we all were doing 200 to 1k damage.

I even switched characters to a full glass ele who usually hits average 2k – 5k, only did 500 – 1.5k damage a hit, where warrior did 6k+.

What is going on in this game…

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Burnfall.9573

Burnfall.9573

OP

From experience in dealing with Hackings in MMo’s which i had played; the Hacker clear messages is this, ‘we are already broken and we will abuse it to its Full Potential’

In other words, If Class/Professions are not Balanced, Hackers will Abuse thier powers"

‘Broken as in being OP’

Sound like you already listed few Elitists Classes; not forgetting thief.

It obvious as I had countless time had mention how I Believe Arena net is at faulth for allowing class Abusing Excessive Powers.

If those Elite Excessive Power Hungry classes were Balanced, you would find almost to few or zero Hackers.

Yet

Just for Curiousity sake; I believe Thief Class Overpowerdness is to Blame as well for Influencing Hackers in Competing for Lust for Excesive Powers.

In other word; they question themselves, which Op Elite class can match or surpass Thief OP status?

They all seek World and Class Domination, yet Thief still lead as being the Champion and Leader of The Excessive Superior Class among the remaining classes combined.

As the saying goes, “Lead by Example”

Yet None Whatsoever

The Irony still Remains and we the remaining classes been Paying the Harsh, Unfair, Unjust Price for far too long.

Unfortunately

Guild Wars 2 Anniversary is reserved solely for the Thief

(well, ’it’s the Perfect Ultimate Superior Class of the Year’ and Beyond)

why not?

Advocate of Justice, Liberty and Truth

(edited by Burnfall.9573)

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: IRONSKILZ.7942

IRONSKILZ.7942

Aurora,Midnight dll injectors are some of the hacks killing the game and its easy to tell those using them.Sad thing is when you report thies players nothing happens.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

I am sure I witnessed this yesterday however I could not take any screenshots that would have lent credence to my guess that a hack was being used. At one of our supply camps when we fought off an enemy attack one of the downed enemy combatants disappeared underground and immediately started to heal. At that time he was still using AOEs on us and vice versa but with minimal damage. He finally rallied and ported out.

After doing some searching on the internet I found that there is a hack out there that will do just that, project you underground where you can rally in safety. Now whether or not this particular player used a hack to go down under or if it was a bug is open to conjecture and hard to prove one way or the other but the very existence of such a hack out there tells me it is being used.

Theftwind (HoD)

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Direwind.8409

Direwind.8409

where there is competition their will always be cheaters.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Kontrolle.3514

Kontrolle.3514

Aurora,Midnight dll injectors are some of the hacks killing the game and its easy to tell those using them.Sad thing is when you report thies players nothing happens.

Lol i googled it and im just shocked what a bunch of scum in this game is.
The first hit brought me to a forum where ~hundreds or even thousands of people are doing this. This is going to kill gw2.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Im not sure why folks cheat in MMO.

The multihack is pointless.

You play in WvW for relaxation. Thats why they are called video games.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

Someone find him and delete his existence

nolf3uran@hotmail.de

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

The instakill hack is becoming very, very popular now. people will tell you no, it’s a glitch, lag, etc, that’s why it didn’t show up in the combat log. But I find it hard to believe that the same 1 in a million glitch happened over and over again when I go back to fight a person who kept one shotting me with minimal damage in the hundreds and laughing about it, waiting for me to come back and fight them again, and the same thing happens again. And when you’re on a server that never has a queue, I don’t believe its lag. I’ve never experienced lag in this game except when we’re fighting one of the mega zergs.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: drmicro.7659

drmicro.7659

This is my question, Anet will lock any forum that talks about exploits or hacks being used. I have seen countless screenshots, videos, and many many different forms of hacks/exploits. Many deny, prolly in hopes that is is OP build and pro players. But with so much evidence pointing to the fact that what is being done is hurting the overall economy of the game, why has anet not put the foot down and fixed the client side to prevent these? If it is in spvp or pve they appear to patch it immediately, but wvw seems to be abbandoned. In-game report system seems to be broken, as nothing is ever done about it. If i report a player on our server for verbal abuse or spamming, he should be muted instantly, while a GM investigates. Does anet not make enough to afford a GM for wvw? Are they profiting from the exploiters bying gems? Do you really expect ppl to invite others to play a game that allows exploiters to go unchecked? You will only get more exploiters if ya do nothing about it. The elephant is in the room anet, blockin forums, ignoring the problems is not goin to get the elephant to leave.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

All i tough was needed were build based on zerker and Destruction_of_the_Empowered.

P.S: there was a banner warrior were i was deallin 80 damage and he could hit over 8k on my 3.6karmor and 22khealth i got shredded in 3 seconds, sometime is hard to notice if is hack or really an OP(good) build.

He had all boons + very good boon duration.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

This is my question, Anet will lock any forum that talks about exploits or hacks being used. I have seen countless screenshots, videos, and many many different forms of hacks/exploits. Many deny, prolly in hopes that is is OP build and pro players. But with so much evidence pointing to the fact that what is being done is hurting the overall economy of the game, why has anet not put the foot down and fixed the client side to prevent these? If it is in spvp or pve they appear to patch it immediately, but wvw seems to be abbandoned. In-game report system seems to be broken, as nothing is ever done about it. If i report a player on our server for verbal abuse or spamming, he should be muted instantly, while a GM investigates. Does anet not make enough to afford a GM for wvw? Are they profiting from the exploiters bying gems? Do you really expect ppl to invite others to play a game that allows exploiters to go unchecked? You will only get more exploiters if ya do nothing about it. The elephant is in the room anet, blockin forums, ignoring the problems is not goin to get the elephant to leave.

It is very hard to block certain type of hacks. This has been the bane of MMOs since 1998.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Law.4765

Law.4765

The bane of online games in general.. not just MMOs. Thing is, it’s really not that hard to prevent a huge percentage of the hacking that happens.

There is no “blocking” that needs to happen with a anti-hack program.

All you need is a program that detects modified program code. If modified code is detected, account is flagged and reviewed and then a decision is made. That’s how Valve’s anti cheat program works. And while you will still encounter people hacking in VAC supported games, the occurrence is significantly lessened. In middle and high school I used to play Counter-Strike 1.6 and Source and you would see blatant hacking all the time before VAC was put into place. After VAC, I cannot even recall a time when i had a problem with a hacker. Maybe texture and color manipulation. But nothing blatant like the aimbots and speed hacks you would see on the daily.

VAC has been used to ban over 1.5 million steam accounts from VAC supported games.

Anet just needs to get with it and at least try to fight the problem.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Kincaidia.3192

Kincaidia.3192

It’s usually not modified program code. Usually (unless I’m wrong and I very well could be) it is modifying things in memory already. As the working memory footprint of GW2.EXE is somewhere in the neighborhood of 2gb, it’s not really feasible to do a checksum on that whole process.

Live GMs wandering around during prime time, being (meta)physically present for hacking would be helpful. Just knowing that you might get unlucky and have an official Anet person seeing you hack would put the fear of god into people.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Obscure One.4357

Obscure One.4357

Hacks and hackers aren’t the problem.

Arena Net built a fence, made it 4 ft. high and said “Hey! Don’t jump this fence.” The volume of exploits I’ve encountered on accident is a testament to the poor level of asset protection implemented into the core design. Add in a high volume of players who will do things just because they can, and a group of programmers better at probing and data mining lines of code than anyone on Arena Net’s payroll, and BAM! You have a problem.

The one year mark is upon us and I can already see it coming apart at the seams. The community is segregated, the development model alienates PvP, the game is riddled with bugs, exploits and exploiters abound, hacks are readily available and consistently unaddressed, the Gem Store is underutilized, the development team consistently underachieves, and the competitors are months from launching…and we all know they’re taking notes.

The current path GW2 is on has it slated to be a gamers plan B or plan C if the MMOs they really want to play end up a flop. It’s not going to have a very large or strong core PvP (this includes WvW) community as we all begin fragmenting across other communities willing to give us the relatively bug free, exploit light (and harshly punished), and nearly hack proof PvP focused game experience GW2 assured us we’d have and failed to deliver.

The future success of GW2 currently hinges on the failure of future MMOs and comparative multi-player game architectures.

Circumventing profanity filters one kitten at a time.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Theftwind.8976

What bothers me is these programs are easy to get. If they are not doing so already ANET should be using these programs themselves to see what memory addresses they use and how they work. Reverse engineer the fixes. The easiest way to find where the holes are is a bucket is to fill that bucket with water yourself and watch where the water leaks out. It is much more difficult to ask players to submit a report on exactly where that bucket is leaking.

I do get a chuckle out of these hack sites however. They call themselves “elite” gamers. There is nothing “elite” about cheating and it is just a pathetic way to make yourself appear better then you could ever hope to be.

Theftwind (HoD)

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Nikkinella.8254

they’ve even made youtube vids of themselves using these cheats, the flying, wallkwalking, instakill, etc. Why are these people not banned yet?

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Detecting 3rd party programs causes a whole slew of problems, and we don’t want GW2 to become a virus scanner in its own right. Detecting activity that those programs CAUSE should be a high priority for ANET. That said, it’s still a complicated calling.

Then there are problems like shadow-step and infiltrator-strike on the thief that can “teleport” players right into an enemy tower from outside simply by aiming for certain bridges or the edge of some walls. Almost every single tower in EBG can be easily gotten into by a thief without using any “hack” at all. Just stand in the right place, aim for the right place, and you’re in.

That kinda stuff has gotta be fixed. :/

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: DevonCarver.5370

DevonCarver.5370

WvW Coordinator

We take allegations of cheating very seriously, but we also have a responsibility to our players to not take precipitous action. We are always working to improve our cheat-detection, but no system is perfect. Please continue to report any and all suspicious activity you see and we will do our utmost to chase down and verify what is happening.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

We take allegations of cheating very seriously, but we also have a responsibility to our players to not take precipitous action. We are always working to improve our cheat-detection, but no system is perfect. Please continue to report any and all suspicious activity you see and we will do our utmost to chase down and verify what is happening.

You need to add an option for hacking to the report function.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

IRONSKILZ.7942

Its clear that something needs to be done about the hackers,people in my guild have quit playing and i cant say i blame them.When you run into players that take damage like a bunker build then deal it like a glass build you know something isnt right.Fars the multihack ill list what it says it can do and the rest that read can understand the huge advantages they get.

-Speedhack-Gravityhack-Gravityhack-Zoomhack-Field of View-Endurance-Viewdistance-No Clip (World)-No Clip (Object)-Wallwalk-Teleport on Kill
-Autoloot when above-Autoloot with teleport-Click to Teleport
Radar:
-Foes-Neutrals-Friendlies-Nodes-Others-Players-Self-3 Rotationmodes-Don’t rotate-by camera-Show heading-by character-customizable refreshrate
-customizable color-customizable entitysizes-customizable radarsize-customizable transparency-customizable position-Teleport on Entityclick
-Show info on Entityhover-Placeable on minimap
-Minimap dependand zoom
ESP:
-Show HP-Show Player Names-Show Health Bars-works through walls-Show distance
Playerwindow:
-Professions-Playernames-Distance-Coordinates-Health-Target on leftclick-Friendly and Foe Count wvw-Downed players
-Teleport on rightclick-customizable position-Distinguishes between foes and friendly
Teleporter: – will/can get you banned, feature will be removed in final version!
-Teleport to any coordset-Load lists-Save lists-Create own waypoints-Rename own waypoints-Delete own waypoints
-Display own position -supports auto and manual sync-Midnight compatible-A huge database of waypoints
Miscellaneous:
-Take items from tradingpost (from everywhere)-Deposit / Withdraw gold;silver;copper (from everywhere)-Autoexplore Waypoints
-Autoexplore Vistas-Autoexplore Points of interest-Autogather resources-customizable Gather/Explore delay
-WvW-Mode (disables Teleports)-2 Teleportmodes:-Manualsync-Autosync-Chickenmode (prevents death)
-fully customizable hotkeys-automatically saves and loads settings-Automatically updates itself
-Always up to date!
Chat:
-Chat with other Aurora users!
-supports timestamps
Security:
-Antidetection
-Screenshotcleaner
-Playerwarning with distance

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

IRONSKILZ.7942

So the big problem is the people using stuff like that know what they can get away with,how can you prove it less you run a fraps type program as you play 24/7 and even then its still hard to prove and the same folks keep showing up in wvw even after report.The result is fair players will seek other games to play.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Thanks for the reply. Do you have any specific thing to say about the bugs in the towers that allow thieves (or some other classes) to get in trivially, without any kind of “hack?” It’s very easy, especially in EBG. These are just bugs, many of which are longstanding, and their holes could be closed with a little bit of dev attention.

While it’s in thieves nature to steal stuff (huehuehue), they seem to have access to skills that let them do especially naughty things.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Dredlord.8076

Dredlord.8076

then do something tangible that we can see you are committed to having a cheat free game.

at the very least have an option in the report menu.

make bans public, see this page for ideas http://www.unholybanhammer.com/BH/

how do you expect people to take this game seriously as an esport if you don’t even try to stop cheating.

if it’s so easy to find the hacks why can’t your company take a look at them and do something about it?

is someone at anet making and selling the hacks themselves?

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Wraith.9426

Wraith.9426

Let me clear up something that a lot of you are confused on. These hacks are only able to manipulate the client, so anything done client-side can be manipulated. It then sends this manipulated data to the Anet servers. This includes things like character position (speed, teleport, flying hacks), clipping (walking through walks), and the camera (zoom hacks). These hacks cannot manipulate anything done server-side. This includes damage calculations. So no, someone was not using a hack to do crazy damage to you, or take less damage, or attack really fast. Just because someone killed you 1v1 doesn’t mean they were using a hack.

That said, a lot of people who were using these hacks actually have been banned. Anet has pretty good detection for teleports now, so you should all stop complaining. Sure, you might still see someone teleporting occasionally, but odds are that that is someone who just got the hack and is using it for the first time, and they will probably be banned within 30 minutes.

Blackgate ~~[Ons]laught~~

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Dredlord.8076

Dredlord.8076

That said, a lot of people who were using these hacks actually have been banned. Anet has pretty good detection for teleports now, so you should all stop complaining. Sure, you might still see someone teleporting occasionally, but odds are that that is someone who just got the hack and is using it for the first time, and they will probably be banned within 30 minutes.

dont kid yourself buddy, I see repeat offenders in wvw day after day.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Wraith.9426

Wraith.9426

dont kid yourself buddy, I see repeat offenders in wvw day after day.

They probably won’t last long. There are some safety precautions that one could take to avoid notice with these, but if you have personally seen the same person multiple times, then they aren’t being safe with it, and will probably be banned sooner rather than later. If they are circumventing the automatic detection, Anet relies on you to report them so they can investigate, so you need to report these players. And yes, they do take action if they can prove without doubt that the person used a third party program.

Blackgate ~~[Ons]laught~~

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

IRONSKILZ.7942

The fact is hack i listed is only 1 among many others like no cooldown, extra damage to taking no damage.
Each time i think ive seen it all some player pulls out something new.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

IRONSKILZ.7942

Same wvw match up same bullkitten im done with guild wars 2.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Nikkinella.8254

Well found out what that instakill cheat is. Its something called midnight. Don’t know exactly how it works, but yeah. wont show up in the combat log. you just take a minor hit and go “wtf killed me?” wondering why you died when the minimal damage they do clearly didn’t take away all your hp. You can instakill people and a lot of people seem to be using it now. Really pathetic that they suck so bad at the game they need to resort to cheats like that to actually get a kill off of someone.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Bear on the job.6273

Bear on the job.6273

You need to add an option for hacking to the report function.

Yeah exactly. How are we supposed to report suspicious activity without the option to do so? I just pick a random option when I report people, because obviously the GMs are clairvoyant enough to know what I meant.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Vukly Aura.6358

Vukly Aura.6358

i was playing some WvW to day (with thief perm stealth) and a necro(from abaddon’s mouth) just keep auto attacking me to death. i dont have a ScreenShot becuse was to fast but i was invinsible(my character was totaly invisible) no delay to stealth or something like that. i know that we can hit people by manualy auto attack and hope to hit… but the attacks even if i did dodge. i was all ways on me. maybe he was using nametag … i feel bad for some people dont know how to play this game and just do every thing by hacking and not doing by them selfs…

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

Using teleport hacks are no longer an issue, if you get my meaning, but it’s the countless others that are part of the reason I’ve deleted my characters and have moved on from GW2. There are so many…I thought culling had being reintroduced to WvW a week ago as I was dying ridiculously fast (on a tanky warrior build) at times but realised I was being one shot amidst a flurry of spammy little hits during combat. Nice and sneaky. Combat log showed nothing of course, just lots of spam.

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

There are a lot of hacks out there (why GW2 doesn’t have a “hack/exploit” option in it’s report player menu from release, I will never know). I’m not holding out much hope, especially with how heavy things are client side..

Whispers with meat.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: FurryFOX.6541

FurryFOX.6541

Ok, so I was fighting a guardian in wvw. He was stacked with foods and etc. Well, I won and got dc-ed as soon as I won the dual. So, I re-logged on and tried loading me right into wvw. Which does not happen or suppose to not happen. Ending up dc-again. So for me to even get back on my main I had to log on to another one of my toons and switch back to my main. Is this a hack, because this isn’t the first time this has happened to me in a dual. I don’t understand how I’m getting hacked because I have internet security and everything. I expect someone to tell me whats going on. This is not fair and its cheap.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

These hacks wont be fixed any time soon – if ever. Look at all the other issues the game has. Compared to PvE WvW has barely got any attention other then the stupid Masteries which not surprising considering its Anet has made things WORSE.

PvE gets all these new events, map areas, Living Story and everything else – what has WvW gotten? ignored thats what.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Celebratty.1632

Celebratty.1632

People are spamming huge ~6k damage aoes with 0 cooldown (I’ve never even seen the spell before, its like they are spamming JI but not actually porting with it), players take 46 damage from a full zerked thief hit, I’m getting oneshot by Necro staff auto and I’m only on the 15th ranked server.

Not to mention we have over 5 spies who are killing our golems and draining our sups, we can’t even use mapchat or commander tags at this point, but they could “just be new” so no actions will be taken..

Lulu [LGN] Anvil Rock
Garbage at every profession 2015

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Bailey.6892

Bailey.6892

The draw back and this is for any game it seems just not gw2 is that the hackers know the code better than the game developers and have more talent. In wow the floating orcs that spelled out messages in the skys over orgrimmar are an example. Every day 24 hours a day they were their and blizzard with it’s massive resources was not able to stop them.

In this case I would actually give anet the benefit of the doubt that they are doing everything they can to ensure it does not happen and to end it as quickly as possible when it does happen.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Nikkinella.8254

The worst of the hacks are definitely the autododge and 1 shot kill hacks. THOSE need to be taken care of immediately because they’re so gamebreaking. Its hard to prove those though even with videos of it happening. They STILL haven’t fixed the exploit that allows thieves and mesmers to go through walls and that’s been an issue since launch. So I wouldn’t hold my breath on them taking any action on the more serious problems. It will eventually become filled with nothing but cheaters and the rest of us will eventually get fed up and leave for a different game at some point.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: DeadSign.1942

DeadSign.1942

There’s no need for magical coding or anything… Just implement some decent logging and have people look at it… Ban accounts, hit their pockets…

It may be hard to implement stuff to prevent hacks… But it’s not hard at all to detect them and take action…

We need a better report system and they need to just implement a decent log system that even takes the reports in consideration… The whole thing can be automated and still be effective since some things are just blatantly obvious…

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

OP

From experience in dealing with Hackings in MMo’s which i had played; the Hacker clear messages is this, ‘we are already broken and we will abuse it to its Full Potential’

In other words, If Class/Professions are not Balanced, Hackers will Abuse thier powers"

‘Broken as in being OP’

Sound like you already listed few Elitists Classes; not forgetting thief.

It obvious as I had countless time had mention how I Believe Arena net is at faulth for allowing class Abusing Excessive Powers.

If those Elite Excessive Power Hungry classes were Balanced, you would find almost to few or zero Hackers.

Yet

Just for Curiousity sake; I believe Thief Class Overpowerdness is to Blame as well for Influencing Hackers in Competing for Lust for Excesive Powers.

In other word; they question themselves, which Op Elite class can match or surpass Thief OP status?

They all seek World and Class Domination, yet Thief still lead as being the Champion and Leader of The Excessive Superior Class among the remaining classes combined.

As the saying goes, “Lead by Example”

Yet None Whatsoever

The Irony still Remains and we the remaining classes been Paying the Harsh, Unfair, Unjust Price for far too long.

Unfortunately

Guild Wars 2 Anniversary is reserved solely for the Thief

(well, ’it’s the Perfect Ultimate Superior Class of the Year’ and Beyond)

why not?

wait what?

When is thief any real threat once you break out of the zerker gear? It’s the condition meta that’s going on at the moment that’s scary especially with tank/condition wars using perplexity runes.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: XII.9401

XII.9401

where there is competition their will always be cheaters.

You play a thief class so there is no competition. Just the class carrying you.

Play a warrior and see how well you do in WvW.

FYI, you won’t be able to reset the fight repeatedly..

Only terribad thieves lose to warriors.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Theftwind.8976

Lol thieves are fun, just get a few mesmers to turn them into chickens and watch them run!

Theftwind (HoD)

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Meh people get away hacking and exploiting left, right and centre there’s not even a proper category to report people. But hurt someone’s feels by calling them a naughty word and the mods are all over it. I guess its just the only thing they are qualified to investigate and deal with though.

[RIP STAR]

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

What is the point in reporting when we see people still using hacks which has been constantly been reported since launch and they’re still usable in the game?!!!

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

or zoomhacks

@ devs, btw there is NO OPTION to report player for hacking…

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Convenant.7092

Convenant.7092

This has seriously got to stop… Why is it almost a year after release we still see people using some type of programs to teleport and stuff. Whats to say people aren’t modifying their damage, or regen rates? Saw a warrior hitting for 4k – 6k each swing with hammer tonight and when elementalist gave him regen he was full life in less than 0.5 seconds from 10%. There were over 10 people trying to kill them, we all were doing 200 to 1k damage.

I even switched characters to a full glass ele who usually hits average 2k – 5k, only did 500 – 1.5k damage a hit, where warrior did 6k+.

What is going on in this game…

Seems like an L2P issue to me… I hit people for 10K with my GS; averaging 5K per swing (3K per swing on 100b). My supports bring me from 1% to 100% in less than 1 second… that’s just what we do. Sometimes I have 5-10 people on me… if they’re horrible, then they’d all die..

Just… learn to play… with protection buff of course you’d be hitting him for like 1.5K damage… while your playing’s too poor to get a prot. of your own to cover his DPS.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

IRONSKILZ.7942

Think about people using thies hacks hiding in the zerg, those are the ones that are the worst because you cant prove they are using them.

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

where did this thread go?

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

Hacking in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

i would really like to know what happened to the guys i reported….

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara