Last Spot in Gold League

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

I’m not going to say anything about 2v1 in this match.

But if we (SBI) do get into the Gold League please for the love of everything holy in gamedom we need to 2v1 the stronger server in the match.

We don’t know the schedule yet but we’re likely only going to be matched up with SoS once or twice. And we need to take advantage of those weeks to work with SoS to fight the power!

And when we’re matched up with TC we need get with them and 2v1 JQ, SoR, or BG at least on JQ, SoR, or BG home BL.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: baseballguy.4865

baseballguy.4865

As long as there is two tier 1 with either Mag or SBI the first week I will be happy.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

If mag still has zero night presence, then I would rather they not be in gold league. It will just be boring for everyone.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

You keep telling yourself that.
It’s more likely they think your newer guilds won’t be able to take the heat and hope to poach them before, after, or maybe even during the season.

Like I said in our match thread, prove them wrong

Our BL is pretty green now, so what is this 2v1 you are talking about?

As the time of this writing your BL is mostly blue, your corner of EBG is untouched while ours is perma-camped by SoR.

T1 threads have been calling SoR “the kingmaker” for a while now, and it looks like they have decided to continue that here.

Of course, the true irony is that it’s not necessary as Fort Janthir is dealing with Maguuma.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: aceai.4895

aceai.4895

yea SoR is locking down SoS atm. Seems like they want Sbi and mags ratings to be close till the end.

(edited by aceai.4895)

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Chris.3290

Mags is looking good now because of their EU. However FA will dominate PPT in NA and they will tick over 600 overnight.

It’s over for any on SBI who still have hopes of Silver.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: bubumochi.8512

bubumochi.8512

yea SoR is locking down SoS atm. Seems like they want Sbi and mags ratings to be close till the end.

if this is true, It is absolute disgusting, and points out once again how this League is a complete pile..off…(use your Imagination).

Why a T1 server should be allowed to decide the fate of other servers…

I hope ANET sees this and punish somehow those behavior…unacceptable in a "fair play " environment in any sport.

Nutellha

The Original Hazelnut Spread, from 1964

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Mags is looking good now because of their EU. However FA will dominate PPT in NA and they will tick over 600 overnight.

Why do you think they’ll dominate NA?

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

if this is true, It is absolute disgusting, and points out once again how this League is a complete pile..off…(use your Imagination).

I hope ANET sees this and punish somehow those behavior…unacceptable in a "fair play " environment in any sport.

SoS has had the attitude let chips fall where they may and do the best since we started to rebuild. We have seen some blatant 2v1 this matchup but chalked it up to usual part of the game. But here is some proof of SoR helping SBI. Apparantly 25 + SoR in SBI Ts3 coordinating with guilds from SBI to doubleteam SoS. How kittened is that? If SoR wanted to push SoS they have enough people by themselves. lol. No honor amongst them both.

http://stormbluffisle.com/index.php/forum/wvw/2743-disagree-with-what-s-happening-in-wvw-right-now

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Chris.3290

The worst part is that this is a highly cynical move in order to demoralize SBI and hopefully (from SoR’s point of view) encourage transfers to their server.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Chris.3290

Because you guys don’t play for PPT and they now have even higher numbers. Even if you break even, the nighttime slant will hit you guys hard.

Maguuma will have to have it’s best night ever to stay ahead in points.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m rooting for you; but it’s pretty daunting.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

bubumochi.8512

The worst part is that this is a highly cynical move in order to demoralize SBI and hopefully (from SoR’s point of view) encourage transfers to their server.

Honestly, based upon their behavior , those servers have to be avoided as dog’s hot and smelly flowers on a sidewalk.

Nutellha

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Because you guys don’t play for PPT and they now have even higher numbers. Even if you break even, the nighttime slant will hit you guys hard.

Maguuma will have to have it’s best night ever to stay ahead in points.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m rooting for you; but it’s pretty daunting.

Yes there are some players on each server that don’t play for ppt or are ppt addicts, hard to fathom I know…

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

SoS has had the attitude let chips fall where they may and do the best since we started to rebuild. We have seen some blatant 2v1 this matchup but chalked it up to usual part of the game. But here is some proof of SoR helping SBI. Apparantly 25 + SoR in SBI Ts3 coordinating with guilds from SBI to doubleteam SoS. How kittened is that? If SoR wanted to push SoS they have enough people by themselves. lol. No honor amongst them both.

http://stormbluffisle.com/index.php/forum/wvw/2743-disagree-with-what-s-happening-in-wvw-right-now

Wtf

Are there any screens

GM – [Ark]ham

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

scootshoot.6583

I’m not going to say anything about 2v1 in this match.

But if we (SBI) do get into the Gold League please for the love of everything holy in gamedom we need to 2v1 the stronger server in the match.

Agreed. Easier said than done however. Eventually the 2 man team is gonna run out of objectives to take from the server you two are gunning for or get stuck in queue and will decide to take one anothers colors in which case the truce comes to a screeching halt.

In addition you will have random parties not in teamspeak or are not part of the plan who will do their own thing as well.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Luvpie.8350

Wtf

Are there any screens

I saved the entire page knowing it will be deleted. Here are the screens. SoR & SBI sitting in a tree…
1. http://i.imgur.com/qPNesuK.jpg
2. http://i.imgur.com/8sWmMKP.jpg
3. http://i.imgur.com/6ywZhZw.jpg
4. http://i.imgur.com/6d46tRJ.jpg

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Comprissent.3856

Oh I saw the forums, I’m wondering if there are any screens of SoR in-game of this behavior

GM – [Ark]ham

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

FA hasn’t dominated PPT in NA time slots this match at all, not sure why they would tonight.

~ AoN ~

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Luvpie.8350

Oh I saw the forums, I’m wondering if there are any screens of SoR in-game of this behavior

I am at work so can’t play

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

FA hasn’t dominated PPT in NA time slots this match at all, not sure why they would tonight.

They just got a transfer of a large NA guild. CORE from IoJ, IIRC.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Wtf

Are there any screens

I saved the entire page knowing it will be deleted. Here are the screens. SoR & SBI sitting in a tree…

I doubt SBI are in on this, they seemed like they wanted to beat us legitamately now that’s been questioned with SOR’s appaling actions.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Chris.3290

I should have screenshot the map about 3 hours ago. SBI in EBG was untouched, all SoS stuff was capped. All of SoSBL capped, SBI had all but SoR’s corner (tower,camp, Keep) on their BL.

They’ve been preferring to go after us since the first night, but we were taking it as a compliment and things were going well.

Then last night we saw SBI guilds with nothing on SoR BL rushing to defend their Hills and suddenly SBI was not being attacked.

We’ve also heard about this directly from sources on both servers (confidentiality, so we can’t name any) that this is an intentional effort.

It’s all good though, it’s towards the end of the match and this kind of bad karma comes back around.

I sure hope that when it’s SoR-SoS and another T1 server, that this behavior doesn’t have any negative repercussions….

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Comprissent.3856

and FTF from ebay

GM – [Ark]ham

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Niim.9260

According to them they run 25 people, not sure that is going to be an epic change of PPT that folks think it might be.

~ AoN ~

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Niim.9260

and FTF from ebay

nvm my original comment, I remember them now, Five Thousand Failures.

~ AoN ~

(edited by Niim.9260)

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Comprissent.3856

Five thousand finishers

Not a skilled group at all, but they do have some mad numbers

(I’m fairly certain it was ebay but i could be mistaken)

GM – [Ark]ham

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

A portion of us wanted gold, but to earn it with all the people we had playing in prior weeks. They mostly ran and hid, probably to no ones surprise. A good portion want silver, and they are being punished by a select few. Those players will most likely transfer to SoR or another tier one server, while SBI will suffer a second exodus and probably never recover. We dont belong in gold, we didnt earn it, and not ready for it. If it happens that we get in gold because of this crap thats going on a lot of innocent people will be in for a really tough time.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Chris.3290

Five thousand finishers

Not a skilled group at all, but they do have some mad numbers

(I’m fairly certain it was ebay but i could be mistaken)

They are horrid in open-field combat but they are one of the best defensive guilds I’ve ever seen. They traited into cannon and AC mastery by a lot, making it very hard to make progress PPT wise against them.

As I previously said, Maguuma will have to play for PPT and have their best night ever to make Gold.

Consider it a challenge.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Have No Faith In Me.1840

Have No Faith In Me.1840

I can take comfort in the fact SoS beat SBI before Big Daddy stepped in to fight for the Little Sister

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

I don’t know, SBI and SOS were swapping 2nd place back and forth more than <insert inappropriate joke>.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Chris.3290

Too bad we didn’t have a good chance to size each other up. I haven’t seen so much zerker-gear on a server since DB in tier 3.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

Sorry but just because one guild on SBI decided to work with SoR in their decision to not attack our borderlands does not mean SBI is working hand in hand with the enemy.

One guild does not equal an entire server decision, especially when the majority of our player base is working during the day.

SoR decided to roll with this behavior. If you look at the SBI forum post screen shots provided you can see that the majority of people don’t really encourage it.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Yup. SBI being in the gold league will kill the server and SoR is banking on the fact that no one EVER transfers down. They really, really want Kiwi, TE and Abys.
SBI vs FA in the silver league would be a lot more exciting.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Chris.3290

Sorry but just because one guild on SBI decided to work with SoR in their decision to not attack our borderlands does not mean SBI is working hand in hand with the enemy.

One guild does not equal an entire server decision, especially when the majority of our player base is working during the day.

SoR decided to roll with this behavior. If you look at the SBI forum post screen shots provided you can see that the majority of people don’t really encourage it.

We figured that only a handful of guilds at most were involved and that the majority did not support this move. Any remarks sent at SBI should be construed to mean “those on SBI who supported this move”

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Chris.3290

Yup. SBI being in the gold league will kill the server and SoR is banking on the fact that no one EVER transfers down. They really, really want Kiwi, TE and Abys.
SBI vs FA in the silver league would be a lot more exciting.

I think Kiwi and Abys are definitely not involved with this, and would probably stay. So far only TE has been named as a direct participant in this, but I’ve seen some guilds over there who are playing suspiciously (as in I would wager they are in on it as well)

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

scootshoot.6583

All it takes is a commander tag with past affiliations with <insert random server> to make it happen.

So an ex SBI commander who transferred to SOR still has friends playing on SBI who also plays on same time he is on have decided to work the map in their favor when he’s commanding.

In a few hours the above scenario may quickly change if an ex SOS commander still had friends playing on SOS who happen to log in the same times.

Hours later or on another map commanders who have no affiliations at all with <insert random server here> are just karma training anything and everything that can be flipped.

Hard to fathom, I know!

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Djamonja.6453

Djamonja.6453

Wow… I was wondering how we caught up so much overnight. Apparently we were cheating.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Chris.3290

Wow… I was wondering how we caught up so much overnight. Apparently we were cheating.

To be fair, it’s more like you got into the van with the guy offering you candy.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Have No Faith In Me.1840

Have No Faith In Me.1840

To be fair, it’s more like you got into the van with the guy offering you candy.

Except they actually got candy, and not kitten d and murdered. (wow that filter)

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Phedre Scion.1520

Phedre Scion.1520

Except they actually got candy, and not kitten d and murdered. (wow that filter)

This week. What about next week?

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

Is there anyway I could support Mag from now till the end of the matchup ? Sending you some gold, some siege prints ?

I am depressed about what happened. I will not log in WvW again and not take any point. I will also advise my friends in SBI to do the same.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

I’m also done until the end of this matchup.
Apologies to SoS and Maguuma

~Tarnished Coast~

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Grumbelly.9560

Grumbelly.9560

Wow is all I can say. Glad I wasn’t online to see this live. That some felt this was even necessary is silly.

Let the chips fall were they may.

[Shhh] SBI

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: thel.5423

thel.5423

I feel dirty now for having tried to claw our way into gold league, yak slapping and playing PPT.

I’m rooting for you now Mag, your server is far more deserving of it now in light of recent events.

Thel – SBI – [AB/iDB]

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Oh kitten looks like I’ll have to transfer off SBI after all. Hope the server implodes with all the dumb kitten it’s doing. Laughable to hear them want gold considering large portions of our wvw population have been missing this match-up (sorry Chris it’s true) and will continue to go missing (maybe even moreso) in Gold League.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

We recently gave FA 600 PPT. SBI is going to have to try harder in order for us to be in Gold.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Iluvien.7450

Iluvien.7450

We figured that only a handful of guilds at most were involved and that the majority did not support this move. Any remarks sent at SBI should be construed to mean “those on SBI who supported this move”

I hope you understand this goes for SoR as well. There are many of us who are appalled by (and, until a couple of hours ago, completely unaware of) this supposed arrangement between a few guilds, and we will never play along with such unsportsmanlike behaviour.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Show them how you feel by keeping SBI at 0 ppt for the rest of the match ;D

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

I hope you understand this goes for SoR as well. There are many of us who are appalled by (and, until a couple of hours ago, completely unaware of) this supposed arrangement between a few guilds, and we will never play along with such unsportsmanlike behaviour.

To rectify this situation, SoR should just take a break for the next two days.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

bubumochi.8512

I think if anyone have proof of someone involved in this…they should report them to ANET, or you are as guilty watching it happen as you if have done it yourself.

Nutellha