Last Spot in Gold League

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

SBI ticking 45ppt at present, SOS triple digits…

/end tin foil hat thread

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Spazzoni.1703

Spazzoni.1703

Just a little advice for SBI.

Do not let this get you down. Collaboration between commanders from different servers is a normal thing in T1 matchups. SOme listen, some do not. Most just let it go and do what they want.

So while it is Very Lame imo, it does happen; let the issue make SBI stronger. You could ask the guild to leave SBI, or you could just keep on doing what it was that got you that high in ranks. Either way, do not let something like this cause strife. Shrug it off and enjoy the fights.

Suicide Necro

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Shinzu.3870

Shinzu.3870

Oh kitten looks like I’ll have to transfer off SBI after all. Hope the server implodes with all the dumb kitten it’s doing. Laughable to hear them want gold considering large portions of our wvw population have been missing this match-up (sorry Chris it’s true) and will continue to go missing (maybe even moreso) in Gold League.

As long as it isn’t a transfer to SoR :p. Then again I thought that was the whole point of why SoR are pushing SBI to go into Gold League? For the xfers? Rumours of “if SBI get into Gold League, certain guilds will xfer to SoR”, blah blah blah.

[BEAR] of SoS
An Officer Pleb.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Tobbygnome.6793

Tobbygnome.6793

You guilds and your guild drama, server drama, commander drama. There’s such an unbelievable amount of foul play in these servers that it takes all integrity away from the leader-board.

Sure it’s disappointing to wake up on SoS and find you got cheated during the night, but i hope the people involved know that foul play never results in anything good.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Have No Faith In Me.1840

Have No Faith In Me.1840

In picture 1, that’s not even all of them.

Appears it is still going on. Heh.

Being spawn camped while SBI gets to drink milk and eat chocolate chip cookies whilst Big Daddy fights for them.

Attachments:

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

Not like SBI has much of a say in that matter =x

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Hey SBI. Let’s go attack that SoR group at SoS’s spawn.

If they’re still doing it and we disagree with it, lets attack SoR!

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: bubumochi.8512

bubumochi.8512

We figured that only a handful of guilds at most were involved and that the majority did not support this move. Any remarks sent at SBI should be construed to mean “those on SBI who supported this move”

I hope you understand this goes for SoR as well. There are many of us who are appalled by (and, until a couple of hours ago, completely unaware of) this supposed arrangement between a few guilds, and we will never play along with such unsportsmanlike behaviour.

I think if anyone have proof of someone involved in this…they should report them to ANET, or you are as guilty watching it happen as you if have done it yourself.

I don’t like it. I disagree with it. I didn’t take part in it. I think it is a bad idea, a mistake, and will only result in negativity. I didn’t even know about it until I read it on the forums.

But I believe it wasn’t a malicious thing. It wasn’t out of spite or a dislike for Mag or SoS. There are people on SBI who want to be in the Gold League. There are people on SoR who may want SBI to be in the Gold League for whatever reason. They colluded to make that happen.

We are good to disagree with it. We are good to tell the people to stop it. But it’s not reportable and it doesn’t violate the CoC.

actually it goes against the GW2 rules of conduct
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/guild-wars-2-rules-of-conduct/
point 22

“While participating in Plaver-vs-Player (PvP) gameplay, you will not participate in any form of match manipulation. Match manipulation is defined as any action taken to fix or manipulate the outcome of a match or alter or manipulate the rankings or ratings of the ladder. This also includes disrupting other people’s game experience by not actively participating in matches in good faith, a.k.a leeching.”

Nutellha

The Original Hazelnut Spread, from 1964

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

We figured that only a handful of guilds at most were involved and that the majority did not support this move. Any remarks sent at SBI should be construed to mean “those on SBI who supported this move”

I hope you understand this goes for SoR as well. There are many of us who are appalled by (and, until a couple of hours ago, completely unaware of) this supposed arrangement between a few guilds, and we will never play along with such unsportsmanlike behaviour.

I think if anyone have proof of someone involved in this…they should report them to ANET, or you are as guilty watching it happen as you if have done it yourself.

I don’t like it. I disagree with it. I didn’t take part in it. I think it is a bad idea, a mistake, and will only result in negativity. I didn’t even know about it until I read it on the forums.

But I believe it wasn’t a malicious thing. It wasn’t out of spite or a dislike for Mag or SoS. There are people on SBI who want to be in the Gold League. There are people on SoR who may want SBI to be in the Gold League for whatever reason. They colluded to make that happen.

We are good to disagree with it. We are good to tell the people to stop it. But it’s not reportable and it doesn’t violate the CoC.

point 22

“While participating in Plaver-vs-Player (PvP) gameplay, you will not participate in any form of match manipulation. Match manipulation is defined as any action taken to fix or manipulate the outcome of a match or alter or manipulate the rankings or ratings of the ladder. This also includes disrupting other people’s game experience by not actively participating in matches in good faith, a.k.a leeching.”

Well I tried to delete that post because I decided I didn’t really want to open that can of worms. But since I was slow…

What they are doing, however much we don’t like it, does not fit that definition of match manipulation. They are playing the game within the rules of the game. Some people on SoR are just attacking SoS and not SBI.

As I said, I don’t like it and think its a mistake and urge them to stop. But its not against the rules of conduct to prioritize one enemy over another.

(edited by Johje Holan.4607)

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Oh kitten looks like I’ll have to transfer off SBI after all. Hope the server implodes with all the dumb kitten it’s doing. Laughable to hear them want gold considering large portions of our wvw population have been missing this match-up (sorry Chris it’s true) and will continue to go missing (maybe even moreso) in Gold League.

As long as it isn’t a transfer to SoR :p. Then again I thought that was the whole point of why SoR are pushing SBI to go into Gold League? For the xfers? Rumours of “if SBI get into Gold League, certain guilds will xfer to SoR”, blah blah blah.

Will be going somewhere in silver personally if SBI gets into Gold. Wouldn’t surprise me to see some of our bandwagon go to one of the top three though.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: bubumochi.8512

bubumochi.8512

point 22

Well I tried to delete that post because I decided I didn’t really want to open that can of worms. But since I was slow…

What they are doing, however much we don’t like it, does not fit that definition of match manipulation. They are playing the game within the rules of the game. SoR is just attacking SoS and not SBI.

As I said, I don’t like it and think its a mistake and urge them to stop. But its not against the rules of conduct to prioritize one enemy over another.

I do not want a witch hunt either, but I think those behavior really ruins the community and the game itself, and if you love WvW as a game you should want the best for it and for its grate community. =D

Nutellha

The Original Hazelnut Spread, from 1964

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

Sounds like a minor agreement between a few guilds, people trying to use this as an excuse to tank is pretty lol. There couldn’t have been some widespread agreement to inflate SBI’s score when we just took SBI’s EB garri and we’re going for their BL garri as well. To try and implicate the entire SOR server in this is pretty kitten.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Sounds like a minor agreement between a few guilds, people trying to use this as an excuse to tank is pretty lol. There couldn’t have been some widespread agreement to inflate SBI’s score when we just took SBI’s EB garri and we’re going for their BL garri as well. To try and implicate the entire SOR server in this is pretty kitten.

Indeed. Could you imagine if some of these players in this thread were on Tier 1 for any length of time during JQvsBGvsSOR extended matches back in the day where 2v1 cycles back and forth repeatedly for months on end.

Political conspiracy theories would be never ending!

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Have No Faith In Me.1840

Have No Faith In Me.1840

Not sure you know what tanking is. And nor was it mentioned. And actually, sor’s participation over the last 48 hours to manipulate the scores after we passed SBI has been incredibly noticeable.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

lol I can just imagine it, if the population numbers weren’t so skewed (no omg tier 1 zerg! excuse) they’d get a crash course in map politics/control ie working to make sure the 2 vs 1 isn’t against you (no super secret backroom dealing with enemy guilds required!)

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

CORE just transferred to FA and is currently running a fairly large zerg so will likely keep mag’s ppt down tonight – if they stay up a few more hours they can probably start taking everything. Depending if SoR just goes into a karma train mode SBI still has a chance for gold.

I reckon FA has a good chance to overtake Mags and SBI.

Rating difference between FA and Mags is less than 8 points at the moment with FA currently ticking +630 ppt.

FA still has no chance. But the competition between SBI and Mag has heated up again because of the FA transfers. Or maybe its a SBI/SoS kitten ing contest. I imagine T1 servers stand to gain another bandwagon if SBI ends up in gold.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Majicstick.2378

Majicstick.2378

8 hrs of intense battles ahead hope you have your coffee ready lets get this done mag

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

I am from SOR, and this sickens me. I’d lke to know which SOR guilds allowed this.

OP’d thief, lol

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Gatharin.2674

Gatharin.2674

I’m with you Majicstick. Time for a tried and true magumma-style all-nighter. See you in game.

Maguuma WvW

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

this is all just a conspiracy to absorb the bandwagons on SBI into T1 servers for gold.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

SoS has had the attitude let chips fall where they may and do the best since we started to rebuild. We have seen some blatant 2v1 this matchup but chalked it up to usual part of the game. But here is some proof of SoR helping SBI. Apparantly 25 + SoR in SBI Ts3 coordinating with guilds from SBI to doubleteam SoS. How kittened is that? If SoR wanted to push SoS they have enough people by themselves. lol. No honor amongst them both.

http://stormbluffisle.com/index.php/forum/wvw/2743-disagree-with-what-s-happening-in-wvw-right-now

25+ SOR? From those screenshots it appeared there were only 3.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

morrolan.9608

I doubt SBI are in on this, they seemed like they wanted to beat us legitamately now that’s been questioned with SOR’s appaling actions.

Yes its 3 SOR in SBIs TS but SBI are totally not to blame…………..

Not to mention the fact that blaming an entire server for the actions of 3 people is, well, ludicrous.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: gidorah.4960

gidorah.4960

FA hasn’t dominated PPT in NA time slots this match at all, not sure why they would tonight.

They just got a transfer of a large NA guild. CORE from IoJ, IIRC.

na primtime now mag+380 core and ftf didn’t make a difference. I hope fa can recover eventually they used to be my favorite server to fight.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

I doubt SBI are in on this, they seemed like they wanted to beat us legitamately now that’s been questioned with SOR’s appaling actions.

Not to mention the fact that blaming an entire server for the actions of 3 people is, well, ludicrous.

Twitch man its “rooster” whyd you even bother replying lol. If people on SoS are so ignorant to understand why this is going on then so be it. Luvpie you’re normally the reasonable one SBI brings an even matchup for you guys, Mags got ticked for 600+ by Fort Aspenwood understand the logic behind this now?

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Twitch man its “rooster” whyd you even bother replying lol. If people on SoS are so ignorant to understand why this is going on then so be it. Luvpie you’re normally the reasonable one SBI brings an even matchup for you guys, Mags got ticked for 600+ by Fort Aspenwood understand the logic behind this now?

Mags does great during NA though against FA/SBI/SoS and will fight all week. Lots of guilds to do gvgs with as well. Over time they will get other coverage once T1 gets 3-4 bad matchups in row. Shouldn’t arbitrarily keep them in Silver because they have no coverage. Atleast Mag will give T1 + TC NA/EU fights where SoS lacks. SBI hasn’t shown up this week outside of few guilds and WvW players that don’t do pve, It will hurt SBI to be in matchup if you force it on them instead of having them work for it. But what’s done is done. Up to Mag now if they want gold bad enough.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Amurond.4590

Sad thing is, the people will involved will get away with organised cheating yet I’m sure if players were to even up the ledger by wasting supply on purpose etc they’d be reported/temp banned for griefing when caught.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

Sad thing is, the people will involved will get away with organised cheating yet I’m sure if players were to even up the ledger by wasting supply on purpose etc they’d be reported/temp banned for griefing when caught.

You’re making it out to be something that it is not. I don’t agree with it. But it is not cheating.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Maguuma in gold leagues will be a bore for you guys imagine how bad it will be for the rest of us. Any server that can get ticked 600+ by Fort Aspenwood is clearly not meant for the gold league.

I cant speak for everyone on mags, but personally I hope you are bored out of your mind. I know we wont be.

~ AoN ~

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Amurond.4590

You’re making it out to be something that it is not. I don’t agree with it. But it is not cheating.

You’re right, it’s not cheating by Anet standards, afaik.

It should be.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

The latest SoR excuse “it’s normal in T1.”

This is the first time that they felt they “needed” it against a T2-T3 server.

I sincerely hope that we are there for some of your matches against BG and JQ. We don’t stand a chance of winning, but we can cause you to lose.
When this happens, please talk it over with your server leadership who decided to engage in what turned out to be a pointless exercise in the lowest levels of sportsmanship, one of the worse in recent WvW history.

Maguuma is aware of this and will probably act accordingly as well.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Cameron.2315

The latest SoR excuse “it’s normal in T1.”

This is the first time that they felt they “needed” it against a T2-T3 server.

I sincerely hope that we are there for some of your matches against BG and JQ. We don’t stand a chance of winning, but we can cause you to lose.
When this happens, please talk it over with your server leadership who decided to engage in what turned out to be a pointless exercise in the lowest levels of sportsmanship, one of the worse in recent WvW history.

Does this mean SoS will finally give us a fight if so then even more reason to keep doing this. In all seriousness stop being so buthurt and look at it logically

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

morrolan.9608

And how will they act knowing that JQ and BG have done exactly what SOR is accused of doing? How will you act? Or is it only not OK when its done against SOS?

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

as an sor player, i actively ignored the commands of a few self-appointed leaders and attacked sbi all night.

OP’d thief, lol

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

Its WvW. Stop being so but-hert about cross server collaboration and backstabbing, this is what its all about. WvW ranking isnt something you earn, its a biproduct of gaming the system. #Drama #ServerStacking #Coverage #Zerging #CullingAbuse #2v1 #ThisIsntTwitter #SBI_is_best_korea

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

How about people quit complaining about 2v1. Maybe if you brought the fight to SoR it wouldn’t be so bad.

And, shockingly…we took their garrison tonight.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Amurond.4590

And, shockingly…we took their garrison tonight.

lol.

15charsetcetc

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

point 22

It is not match manipulation. 2v1 is a natural course of events and it will happen again and again. When two big T1 servers clash the 3rd server plays kingmaker, if they choose to focus on either server would you call it trolling or match manipulation?

Let’s say SOS focus on SOR and give either BG or JQ some help, that is not manipulation, that is called “good and fair game”.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Reiko.1560

Reiko.1560

Does this mean SoS will finally give us a fight if so then even more reason to keep doing this. In all seriousness stop being so buthurt and look at it logically

Must be nice being in a T1 server… you can talk down on other servers because you’re sooo much better than them.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Cameron.2315

Must be nice being in a T1 server… you can talk down on other servers because you’re sooo much better than them.

Troll harder im on both servers what does that mean logically im talking down myself lol

(edited by Cameron.2315)

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: IronZ.7185

IronZ.7185

Mags is looking good now because of their EU. However FA will dominate PPT in NA and they will tick over 600 overnight.

It’s over for any on SBI who still have hopes of Silver.

let me laugh at this, FA is nothing for Mag…

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Mags is looking good now because of their EU. However FA will dominate PPT in NA and they will tick over 600 overnight.

6 am EST. This is Maguuma in tryhard mode son!

SoR aka badge factory is smart to be scared

Attachments:

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: VoxShatterfall.5470

VoxShatterfall.5470

Fair enough, Since it is usually started by a few guilds.

The only issue is when its brought up at a commanders meeting.

Thank you the other ~20% of SoR who don’t want to follow such a thing and are hitting both of us (SoS and SBI) equally.

But anyways, the last spot in gold league race will be exciting, I don’t know who will be in that spot, heck maybe SoS will.

Commander Vox Shatterfall / Ward Zabach / Ifrit the Immolated
Angry Intent | Multiple Servers
WTB Razor Blade Free Candy!

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

Maguuma people – I am seriously impressed. The way you are are going tonight shows why you are the ones who deserve to be in gold league. Ultimately it came down to who wanted it most.

I’m pretty pleased – having mags for the next seven weeks will be hugely entertaining.

Sea of Sorrows

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Chris.3290

And how will they act knowing that JQ and BG have done exactly what SOR is accused of doing? How will you act? Or is it only not OK when its done against SOS?

Read the first line of my post you replied to, and then omitted showing that it didn’t sink in.

SoR folks used it to play kingmaker in a Tier 2 match. That’s lower than a snake’s scrotum, sorry.

We wouldn’t approve no matter who these tactics are used against. Either way, we’re going to draw a line on this one and act accordingly. I hope others do the same to show folks where the line is drawn.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Kimhyuna.1035

Kimhyuna.1035

Time and again, I cant believe how easily some peoples feelings get hurt.

Minion

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Chris.3290

Time and again, I cant believe how easily some peoples feelings get hurt.

The excuse everyone uses when they push trolling a touch too far.

No one is hurt, but I think that there should be a reaction to this because it can only get worse.

I’m sure, right now; that people are moving between T1 servers with the sole intent of listening in on the other’s TS and griefing siege placement. It happens in T1 all the time.

Yet I worry about T1 doing it to T2 or T3 servers (or anyone doing it to anyone). I worry that griefing will become the next meta and I think the more people that put their foot down might at least create some “do not cross” lines.

Besides, no real anger. The only way T2 folks are going to have fun is to play kingmaker, we might have been discussing this anyhow. Just it would have been more likely that SoR would have gotten a lot more support in this line of thinking before this.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

About the only thing the last 3 pages have accomplished is getting you spawn camped for next 7 weeks.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Kimhyuna.1035

Kimhyuna.1035

Besides, no real anger. The only way T2 folks are going to have fun is to play kingmaker, we might have been discussing this anyhow. Just it would have been more likely that SoR would have gotten a lot more support in this line of thinking before this.

Firstly, T2 servers need to actually show up and fight for your ‘theory’ to work and secondly, T1 servers are used to the ideas of 2v1, it happens all the time. You can think that a T2 server has the power to be a ‘kingmaker’, but until it actually happens, no one is going to take your threats seriously. (And lets be honest, only TC has the potential to this out of the 3 T2s.)

At the end of the day, its a game, but it seems some people are taking it way to seriously.

Minion

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

6 am EST. This is Maguuma in tryhard mode son!

SoR aka badge factory is smart to be scared

When Mag gives real kittens about PPT they get kitten done. “weak oceanic timezone” my kitten.

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Chris.3290

About the only thing the last 3 pages have accomplished is getting you spawn camped for next 7 weeks.

If you have to devote the resources to spawn camp us on all 4 zones against another T1 server, then we’ve achieved our goal of making you lose; haven’t we?

Just play it straight, son.