Wow SOR. ….. .. .

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Time and again, I cant believe how easily some peoples feelings get hurt.

The excuse everyone uses when they push trolling a touch too far.

No one is hurt, but I think that there should be a reaction to this because it can only get worse.

I’m sure, right now; that people are moving between T1 servers with the sole intent of listening in on the other’s TS and griefing siege placement. It happens in T1 all the time.

Yet I worry about T1 doing it to T2 or T3 servers (or anyone doing it to anyone). I worry that griefing will become the next meta and I think the more people that put their foot down might at least create some “do not cross” lines.

Besides, no real anger. The only way T2 folks are going to have fun is to play kingmaker, we might have been discussing this anyhow. Just it would have been more likely that SoR would have gotten a lot more support in this line of thinking before this.

In reality what will be happening is the tier 2 server sandwiched between 2 tier 1 server is the one that is going to be getting 2v1’d to grab easy ppt. Two tier 2 servers vs a tier 1 server dont have the power to win or decide anything, even if they double team all week long.

Tier 2 Servers dont have the power to play kingmakers……. except maaaaaaaybe in JQ vs SOR vs X tier 2 matchup, but even then i believe that it will be a race to see who can claim more from the poor third server’s territory.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Points to the door

That’s where you should be heading SBI players.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

Fingers crossed for an SoR/SoS/Mag for the inaugural league matchup tonight.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

So today is the last day to transfer right? And not miss the league bonus.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Points to the door

That’s where you should be heading SBI players.

Moron.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Someone thinking of transferring, for a joke of a reward?

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Aurust.8961

That would be an interesting matchup IF SOS and MAG agree to double team SOR hardcore…. I mean SOR will still completely destroy them but there will be fights atleast.

Im pretty sure i would speak for the rest of SOR, that we would welcome an official 2v1 in that scenario…..

JQ WvW

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

aspirine.6852

Meh I just heard a big portion of our already lowest server has transfered. So yeah…

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

That would be an interesting matchup IF SOS and MAG agree to double team SOR hardcore…. I mean SOR will still completely destroy them but there will be fights atleast.

Im pretty sure i would speak for the rest of SOR, that we would welcome an official 2v1 in that scenario…..

I think a 2v1 would work nicely, but not for PPT. Both just agree to ball up on the same 2 maps (our BL’s) and designate a third only for overflow if need be.

~ AoN ~

(edited by Niim.9260)

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Meh I just heard a big portion of our already lowest server has transfered. So yeah…

I think it is based on what server you are on when you first log into WvW. So if you do not play till Sunday you could still transfer, as long as you did it before you logged into WvW. No idea if that is how it works, just how I read it.

~ AoN ~

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

aspirine.6852

I think it is based on what server you are on when you first log into WvW. So if you do not play till Sunday you could still transfer, as long as you did it before you logged into WvW. No idea if that is how it works, just how I read it.

I hope this is it.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

I truly am proud of Maguuma right now. Despite our several setbacks while trying and pushing for gold league. At the end of it all we kept fighting and kept pushing without giving up! We earned it!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

You are in for a surprise if you think anything about Maguuma will be a “pushover” scenario, ask Jade Quarry or Tarnished Coast, you will have your hands full with us let alone SoS, we can que 4 maps with skilled guilds and pubbies.
Many thanks to our dedicated guilds and players, Paralda/Pyro, Diviniya and Razi/Ark, Bony/DERP, Xushin and his pain train for making this happen. We pulled together as a server and got it done against the odds and efforts to the contrary. I’m very proud to be Maguuma right now. 7 weeks of tears gold league, that’s what you are in for, come at us bros, kitten ppt, give us an open field to wreck you in or a smoking hole in the side of a tower or keep to farm you in.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

(edited by Truearrow.3527)

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

Plus Maguuma’s emote skills are second to none.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Truearrow.3527

THAT’S RIGHT!! If you dont emote over someone’s corpse several times a day you are missing out one of of the great joys of WvW

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Kyra for twerkmaster NA

GM – [Ark]ham

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Aurust.8961

You are in for a surprise if you think anything about Maguuma will be a “pushover” scenario, ask Jade Quarry or Tarnished Coast, you will have your hands full with us let alone SoS, we can que 4 maps with skilled guilds and pubbies.
Many thanks to our dedicated guilds and players, Paralda/Pyro, Diviniya and Razi/Ark, Bony/DERP, Xushin and his pain train for making this happen. We pulled together as a server and got it done against the odds and efforts to the contrary. I’m very proud to be Maguuma right now. 7 weeks of tears gold league, that’s what you are in for, come at us bros, kitten ppt, give us an open field to wreck you in or a smoking hole in the side of a tower or keep to farm you in.

You lost to SBI, we just had SBI and SOS, our hands were most definitely not full…….. Ill give it a day before the debate about who has better roamers starts due to Maguuma QQ.

JQ WvW

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

When this happens, please talk it over with your server leadership who decided to engage in what turned out to be a pointless exercise in the lowest levels of sportsmanship, one of the worse in recent WvW history.

Maguuma is aware of this and will probably act accordingly as well.

And how will they act knowing that JQ and BG have done exactly what SOR is accused of doing? How will you act? Or is it only not OK when its done against SOS?

Read the first line of my post you replied to, and then omitted showing that it didn’t sink in.

SoR folks used it to play kingmaker in a Tier 2 match. That’s lower than a snake’s scrotum, sorry.

Yes it really looks like we are trying to play kingmaker……….

Having server alliances gets talked up all the time on here as something that should happen more, yet when it actually happens players cry foul. I get angry when JQ and BG do it to us but its not cheating its just a part of the game.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

You lost to SBI, we just had SBI and SOS, our hands were most definitely not full…….. Ill give it a day before the debate about who has better roamers starts due to Maguuma QQ.

Maguuma doesn’t have any roamers or small guilds anymore.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Kitiara.2706

Kitiara.2706

Maguuma doesn’t have any roamers or small guilds anymore.

You obviously arent on Mag…

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Your PPT logic is superb.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Spazzoni.1703

Spazzoni.1703

When this happens, please talk it over with your server leadership who decided to engage in what turned out to be a pointless exercise in the lowest levels of sportsmanship, one of the worse in recent WvW history.

Maguuma is aware of this and will probably act accordingly as well.

And how will they act knowing that JQ and BG have done exactly what SOR is accused of doing? How will you act? Or is it only not OK when its done against SOS?

Read the first line of my post you replied to, and then omitted showing that it didn’t sink in.

SoR folks used it to play kingmaker in a Tier 2 match. That’s lower than a snake’s scrotum, sorry.

Yes it really looks like we are trying to play kingmaker……….

Having server alliances gets talked up all the time on here as something that should happen more, yet when it actually happens players cry foul. I get angry when JQ and BG do it to us but its not cheating its just a part of the game.

Not only that, but split times zones. Server A &B have alliance against server C during this time. Server B & C have alliance against server A at this time.

It’s part of the game. Saboteurs, spies, backstabs, alliances, are all apart of war. What are we doing in WvW? it’s a 3 way war.

Seems everybody crying “Foul” has never watched Braveheart.

Suicide Necro

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Aurust.8961

And your point is what now? The way i see it the poster I was replying to was using PPT logic, you came out of no where to throw a strawman…….

JQ WvW

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Tier 2 Servers dont have the power to play kingmakers……. except maaaaaaaybe in JQ vs SOR vs X tier 2 matchup, but even then i believe that it will be a race to see who can claim more from the poor third server’s territory.

Oh, but if ranking is a factor in deciding the victor, JQ has EVERYTHING to gain by making sure we take your stuff, while they maintain their lead. I’m sure we can convince every other server in this league of the same.

Every hour that you tick the same, or even lower than us; exponentially lowers your chances of claiming victory.

It’s for laughs, but it will also be a lesson in server diplomacy and that using lower tiered servers for your little games is not a good idea.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Have No Faith In Me.1840

Have No Faith In Me.1840

Oh, but if ranking is a factor in deciding the victor, JQ has EVERYTHING to gain by making sure we take your stuff, while they maintain their lead. I’m sure we can convince every other server in this league of the same.

Every hour that you tick the same, or even lower than us; exponentially lowers your chances of claiming victory.

It’s for laughs, but it will also be a lesson in server diplomacy and that using lower tiered servers for your little games is not a good idea.

Logic, Chris has it!

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Aurust.8961

Like i said in that post, im pretty certain that the weaker server will be on the receiving end of the 2v1 for free ppt. Time will tell of course….. additionally BG and JQ had a fairly consistent 2v1 against us last time we met and we lost to JQ by around 10-15k……Your server ( i believe it is SOS) simply doesnt have the ability to decide anything.

As far as im aware, there is no ranking factor….. it is simply you gain a certain amount of points if u come in 1st 2nd or third, correct me if i’m wrong, but i believe you were trying to say that the margin of victory will matter ( which im 95% certain it doesn’t).

Additionally you won’t be taking our stuff…. dont fool yourself into thinking you were actually taking stuff from us when 90% of the time all we were doing against you was karma training and hoping you would cap our stuff back faster..

JQ WvW

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

This entire week we were ticking a similar ppt to SoR during oceanic time coming off SoR’s complete domination during NA. Meaning we have a similar if not stronger presecne during oceanic time compared to SoR. Now say if we focus SoR instead of JQ because we have say made an alliance with JQ (hypothetically speaking) this would cause SoR’s ppt to drop as we ahve all of our forces on SoR bl while all of JQ’s forces are on SoR bl aswell dropign SoR to sub 200 ppt compared to JQ’s 300+ ppt during oceanic time.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

And your point is what now? The way i see it the poster I was replying to was using PPT logic, you came out of no where to throw a strawman…….

Just what I said. You think winning is about PPT and coverage. Gold league for Mag is about the fights. I think you’ll find Mag places no significance on PPT now that we’re locked in Gold. Cya on the field.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Truearrow.3527

Grats to SoR and SBI for winning Coverage Wars 2, since they cant do it alone they have to work together because they are afraid of what Maguuma will do to them in open-field. Ask these guys if they feel like winners, get used to seeing this, your turn is coming in the next couple of weeks.

Attachments:

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Aurust.8961

This entire week we were ticking a similar ppt to SoR during oceanic time coming off SoR’s complete domination during NA. Meaning we have a similar if not stronger presecne during oceanic time compared to SoR. Now say if we focus SoR instead of JQ because we have say made an alliance with JQ (hypothetically speaking) this would cause SoR’s ppt to drop as we ahve all of our forces on SoR bl while all of JQ’s forces are on SoR bl aswell dropign SoR to sub 200 ppt compared to JQ’s 300+ ppt during oceanic time.

Your PPT was remotely similar sometimes because of Karma train…… once again dont delude yourself……

Looking at income evolution, your ppt approached ours a total of 5 times throughout the week for very very brief periods of time ( karma train), and only twice was it even close ( notice i used the word approached 330 SOR vs 265 SBI ).

JQ WvW

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Le Rooster.8715

Your PPT was remotely similar sometimes because of Karma train…… once again dont delude yourself……

Looking at income evolution, your ppt approached ours a total of 5 times throughout the week for very very brief periods of time ( karma train), and only twice was it even close ( notice i used the word approached 330 SOR vs 265 SBI ).

Okay then, we’ll see =)

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Aurust.8961

Grats to SoR and SBI for winning Coverage Wars 2, since they cant do it alone they have to work together because they are afraid of what Maguuma will do to them in open-field. Ask these guys if they feel like winners, get used to seeing this, your turn is coming in the next couple of weeks.

Oh wow, because of that scary pic now I am just sooo scared of Maguuma….. Im pretty sure if I ask those EIGHT guys in that pic what happened they will say you zerged them down….. nothing special.

JQ WvW

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Le Rooster.8715

Oh wow, because of that scary pic now I am just sooo scared of Maguuma…..

At least you will learn to PVF.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Phedre Scion.1520

Phedre Scion.1520

We know we won’t hold much or have much in points or won’t win. This frees us up to be that gnat against 1 t1 and drain supply or stop dolys as the other t1 goes for the real points.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Aurust.8961

Hopefully it doesnt come down to the point where forums are more fun than wvw like it was fighting SOS…. i’d rather not practice PVF but actually wvw.

JQ WvW

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

SoR do Maguuma a favor and tell us the names of your nuthuggers/towerhuggers/and ppt guilds, so we know who won’t fight us.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

I think I now see why SoR wanted SBI in Gold… so they didn’t have to listen to Mag mouths.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Chris.3290

Aurust might be right to be so jaded, 2v1’s are very hard to organize and the PvE influx will make it harder.

However, he forgets one very important factor in regards to SoS. We don’t have anything better to do for 7 weeks. If he expects us to go off and farm candy corn, then he’s in denial.

SoS, Maguuma, even TC; will have plenty of boredom on their hands and rather than just grab our ankles, we might just decide to put a crown on someone’s head.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Chris.3290

I think I now see why SoR wanted SBI in Gold… so they didn’t have to listen to Mag mouths.

Don’t you have a fragile alliance to be attending to? :P

Good luck Johje! (like you guys need it)

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Truearrow.3527

This would have started out better if 2 servers had not been playing dirty-knees politics to try to make things go their way in season 1 never though I would see a server doing stuff that was far more shady then JQ when it comes to season 1. Guess what? YOU FAILED

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Hopefully it doesnt come down to the point where forums are more fun than wvw like it was fighting SOS…. i’d rather not practice PVF but actually wvw.

The Hypocrisy in this post is Strong…

NAGA|TC

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Aurust.8961

Aurust might be right to be so jaded, 2v1’s are very hard to organize and the PvE influx will make it harder.

However, he forgets one very important factor in regards to SoS. We don’t have anything better to do for 7 weeks. If he expects us to go off and farm candy corn, then he’s in denial.

SoS, Maguuma, even TC; will have plenty of boredom on their hands and rather than just grab our ankles, we might just decide to put a crown on someone’s head.

Right soooooo…. what happened this week then? Im pretty sure that SOS and TC especially will in fact be farming candy corn.

JQ WvW

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Mags is looking good now because of their EU. However FA will dominate PPT in NA and they will tick over 600 overnight.

It’s over for any on SBI who still have hopes of Silver.

let me laugh at this, FA is nothing for Mag…

6 am EST. This is Maguuma in tryhard mode son!

SoR aka badge factory is smart to be scared

When Mag gives real kittens about PPT they get kitten done. “weak oceanic timezone” my kitten.

Maybe 2% of the people that were pushing in the last 24 hours live in the oceanic timezone. After FA pushed back on Wed night/thurs morning, everyone that wanted gold decided not to sleep.

Even knowing most of the server wanted it, I was still surprised to see how many stayed up for it. Now we can all go on ppt-vacation for a few months.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Don’t you have a fragile alliance to be attending to? :P

Good luck Johje! (like you guys need it)

Yes, and now we’ll need to keep it going for seven more weeks in preparation for Season 2. All part of the master plan…

Good luck to you all too!

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Kimhyuna.1035

Kimhyuna.1035

lmao
lmao
lmao
lmao

Minion