Liquid XP rolled back?

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

According to the patch notes:

“•Liquid World Experience is now available as a drop in WvW rank-up chests. When consumed, characters receive a set amount of WXP.”

I’ve levelled up ~10 times today/tonight. Haven’t received one. Are these with every level or am I going to be needing as much luck as I would for a precursor? Or has it been rolled back?

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

Posted by: DevonCarver.5370

DevonCarver.5370

WvW Coordinator

They haven’t been rolled back, they are not a high percentage chance but they are dropping. Ask around and you’ll find some people with them.

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

One of my guildies got one (Seems to be quite rare, as he’s the only one) and it gave him 2500 world xp. Pretty decent reward.

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

Had one aswel, after around 10 ranks. And yes it is 2500 and yes it gets boosted by Wexp booster. Altho this shouldn’t be and will get corrected in the future, enjoy it while it lasts.

Think they are like 1/10 drop chance.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

sostronk.8167

Thanks. Yeah they seem extremely rare. 20 levels in 2 days. 0 dropped.

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

Posted by: Los Re.4607

Los Re.4607

two 25man raids in last couple of days. Over 10 ranks each. 0 liquid. Not even funny.

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

two 25man raids in last couple of days. Over 10 ranks each. 0 liquid. Not even funny.

Levels are like candy now anyways. A couple towers and a keep and supply camps and you’ve gotten 4 levels already.

Leveling is stupid easy now.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

And this is supposed to help you level alts – LOL.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

And this is supposed to help you level alts – LOL.

They buffed exp gain so much that the jug is just a little icing on the cake. You get 450exp for a simple tower. That’s without encountering a defender.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

~15ranks since patch and I have gotten 3. Still they are a rare items. So if you add up all of the wxp level listed they are a 4/55 levels so far.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

They haven’t been rolled back, they are not a high percentage chance but they are dropping. Ask around and you’ll find some people with them.

can you add it to the loot table for embroidered belt pouches or is that asking too much :O

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

RNG everywhere! Guess my characters will continue to have terrible wvw skills because I love them all too much to pick a single one.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

sostronk.8167

Levels are like candy now anyways. A couple towers and a keep and supply camps and you’ve gotten 4 levels already.

The issue is, prior to previous specs included, you need 1150 ranks to unlock all the stats per character. Presuming they have full unlocks eventually and perhaps add more as they go, I’d estimate that a player like me who has 8 classes is going to need in excess of 100,000 ranks.

Also, a keep is 800WXP. 2 towers are 800WXP. And every camp on the map equates to 1200WXP. That’s a total of 2800WXP, which is a lot less than a single level, let alone 4.

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

More RNG, fantastic. Then its hardly going to be the panacea for not having WXP abilities account bound that it seemed to be originally.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

(edited by morrolan.9608)

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

Posted by: Shoe.5821

Shoe.5821

the difference between – say – a vial of 2500 that has a 10% drop rate and a vial of 250 with a 100% drop rate is meaningless with the # of levels we’re earning

The issue is, prior to previous specs included, you need 1150 ranks to unlock all the stats per character. Presuming they have full unlocks eventually and perhaps add more as they go, I’d estimate that a player like me who has 8 classes is going to need in excess of 100,000 ranks.

why would you expect to unlock everything on every character

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

morrolan.9608

the difference between – say – a vial of 2500 that has a 10% drop rate and a vial of 250 with a 100% drop rate is meaningless with the # of levels we’re earning

I’d rather get the lesser amount with a 100% chance of dropping than relying on anets borked RNG system.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Also, a keep is 800WXP. 2 towers are 800WXP. And every camp on the map equates to 1200WXP. That’s a total of 2800WXP, which is a lot less than a single level, let alone 4.

You are nos supposed to level all of your characters to 1150. It is a long term goal.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

Shoe.5821

I’d rather get the lesser amount with a 100% chance of dropping than relying on anets borked RNG system.

there’s nothing wrong with the rng :roll:

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

sostronk.8167

why would you expect to unlock everything on every character

A number of reason. At the top would probably be that I enjoy playing balanced PvP.

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

sostronk.8167

You are nos supposed to level all of your characters to 1150. It is a long term goal.

1150 is just the beginning of a much larger “end goal”. By the looks of it, the long term goal will be maybe 10,000 per character, maybe more. At the current rate, most won’t be getting more than about 1 level per hour. This means from my projections Ill need to play around 100,000 hours, or 24 hours straight for 4166 days. Quite the long term goal.

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

morrolan.9608

there’s nothing wrong with the rng :roll:

And what is your certainty based on?

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

Shoe.5821

RNGs are easy to test, especially in something like gw2.

If you look at drop rate research or anything that deals in large numbers you can see how drop rates correspond rather closely to obviously set percentages (like 0.1%).

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

morrolan.9608

RNGs are easy to test, especially in something like gw2.

If you look at drop rate research or anything that deals in large numbers you can see how drop rates correspond rather closely to obviously set percentages (like 0.1%).

Yabbut they aren’t.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

Posted by: Archon.7516

Archon.7516

Good thing PvE has them dropping all over the place, guaranteed. Yet another slap in the face to the WvW community.

Vexzen Archonis – Lost [BP] 80 D/D Theif

Liquid XP rolled back?

in WvW

Posted by: teg.1340

teg.1340

Actually its much more because you forgot to add WXP from Guards and Dolyaks.

I like the new WXP scaling, its much more “casual” friendly now. Not everyone plays 24/7.