Living Story in WvW

Living Story in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Kerushi.7609

Kerushi.7609

This isn’t sarcasm, thanks Anet for listening to us. I really love what you did with the wintersday patch with WvW. Changing the siege animation? Brilliant! I know a lot of people hated the Toxic Alliance being in WvW, but that was because it literally hampered game play. But this patch (and the Halloween candy corn nodes) enhanced play in WvW, and tied it to the living story even if it was in some small way.

I hope you consider this during other living story patches; if the living story changes don’t have a serious impact on WvW gameplay, I think that most WvWers will enjoy it. WvW community, let me know if you agree or disagree with me.

~Shirin Shi (Silvari Necro)
TFG Os Northern Shiverpeaks

Living Story in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Cosmetic changes are ok. Anything else, not so much.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

Living Story in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: CEDWYN.5392

CEDWYN.5392

We need more PVE in WvW, it is the only way I get my achievement points. If they take out PVE/LS from WvW, I won’t play this game ever again.

Living Story in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: urieldhynne.2743

urieldhynne.2743

No more npc in a pvp modes please. No more pve content in wvw. I play wvw because i hate pve, if i want pve i have the 90% of the game to play it. Dont try to force pvp players to do pve.

How pve players feels if arenanet introduce pvp in pve maps?

Living Story in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: sminkiottone.6972

sminkiottone.6972

I love the the dolyaks carrying presents

But no more LS into WvW please.

Living Story in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Eurion Crows Eye.6107

Eurion Crows Eye.6107

Agreed, no more PVE stuff in WVW, it doesn’t belong there. 90% of the game is pve, WVW is for those who want to fight players not ai monsters. It doesn’t add value to WVW, and while your at it, take all the jumping puzzles out of WVW not just the EBG one.

Living Story in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

the JPs in WvW are fine, and they give WvW specific loots, so its all good, but yeah, no more mobs that can actually affect WvW gameplay.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

Living Story in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

the JPs in WvW are fine, and they give WvW specific loots, so its all good, but yeah, no more mobs that can actually affect WvW gameplay.

Not a hot button issue for me, but those can go as well. They server little to no purpose being in WvW.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Living Story in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Kerushi.7609

Kerushi.7609

Not a hot button issue for me, but those can go as well. They server little to no purpose being in WvW.

They serve no purpose but they also don’t hinder WvW gameplay, so I’m fine with them. Anyone have any cosmetic suggestions for future living world stuff?

I’d suggest giving npcs armor and weapons that relate to the living story.

~Shirin Shi (Silvari Necro)
TFG Os Northern Shiverpeaks