Lower Queue limits

Lower Queue limits

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Hey guys me again and more importantly hey Devon!, with the upcoming WVW changes there is going to be alot of disparity between populations especially from t1-t2 and below. This in no way will be fun for anyone from rank 6 and below to fight any of the t1 servers. What i’m suggesting is lowering queue limits by 30% in enemy bl’s and by 20% in your home bl to account for afkers etc.

Pro’s
-Will promote destacking so more gem sales for you Anet guys
-Will make it more skill based
-Will reduce the effects of “nightcapping”
-Will promote fights on more fronts
-will give lower tier servers a fighting chance
-Reduce the effects of Skill lag
Con’s
-some T1 will cry

just post your thoughts and comments below and peace out!

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

Lower Queue limits

in WvW

Posted by: Klawlyt.6507

Klawlyt.6507

Yeah, you do know part of the whole league thing is to get people into WvW right? Making it so less people can play it is kind of counter-intuitive.

The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real.
No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Lower Queue limits

in WvW

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

No, I want to play instead of queue. Saying this is only a tier 1 problem is BS, Im in tier 7. Lowering the limit would mean queues on all borders.

Lower Queue limits

in WvW

Le Rooster.8715

the only way for a t3 server to be able to compete with a t1 server is by lowering the queues and forcing the t1 servers to destack because of insufferable queues. i’m in the rank 7-8 server and we bareeely ever get queues

Lower Queue limits

in WvW

Le Rooster.8715

Yeah, you do know part of the whole league thing is to get people into WvW right? Making it so less people can play it is kind of counter-intuitive.

the thing there are probably only 5 or 6 servers in NA that can show signs of reguralaly queue all 4 maps if this update works having every other server suffer just so those few servers can play should not be the case.

Lower Queue limits

in WvW

Posted by: Klawlyt.6507

Klawlyt.6507

the thing there are probably only 5 or 6 servers in NA that can show signs of reguralaly queue all 4 maps if this update works having every other server suffer just so those few servers can play should not be the case.

I’m on JQ, and apart from a few hours at reset, it’s rare to find a que on more than EB. During NA prime on saturdays you’ll generally find a que on EB and a short que on JQBL.

Even in tier 1, the meta is more about having a large map hopping group to keep tabs on all 3 BL’s because no one keeps 4 maps full these days. It didn’t really hit me how much WvW populations have dropped off until I typed that last sentence.

The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real.
No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Lower Queue limits

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

When was the last time a T1 server faced a T3 or lower server? Where does it say that T3 and lower servers are gonna get matched up with T1 servers? Just because you’re in the same league doesn’t mean you’re gonna fight each other. In no way should anet force people to transfer out of their server. Some have been there since day one…

Lower Queue limits

in WvW

Posted by: Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

When was the last time a T1 server faced a T3 or lower server? Where does it say that T3 and lower servers are gonna get matched up with T1 servers? Just because you’re in the same league doesn’t mean you’re gonna fight each other. In no way should anet force people to transfer out of their server. Some have been there since day one…

Early in August Maguuma (T3) was matched up with JQ.

Lower Queue limits

in WvW

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

I don’t see SoR/JQ/BG destacking. I see them getting more stacked and T1 being a powerhouse and very close competition. I see TC stacking up even more and lower Gold League servers shrinking as people flood top Silver League and top Gold League servers.

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

Lower Queue limits

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnar.4257

Ragnar.4257

They explicitly stated that every server in a league would face every other server in that league. Like, that’s the point of it.

As to OP, preventing people from playing is never the solution to a problem.

[Scnd][TA][Dius][aX]

Lower Queue limits

in WvW

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

Hey guys me again and more importantly hey Devon!, with the upcoming WVW changes there is going to be alot of disparity between populations especially from t1-t2 and below. This in no way will be fun for anyone from rank 6 and below to fight any of the t1 servers. What i’m suggesting is lowering queue limits by 30% in enemy bl’s and by 20% in your home bl to account for afkers etc.

Pro’s
-Will promote destacking so more gem sales for you Anet guys
-Will make it more skill based
-Will reduce the effects of “nightcapping”
-Will promote fights on more fronts
-will give lower tier servers a fighting chance
-Reduce the effects of Skill lag
Con’s
-some T1 will cry

just post your thoughts and comments below and peace out!

You do realize that this would cause more problems then solve?
Oh no! There is skill lag, let’s not fix it and just make a lower map population! Oh no, people are calling necros op, let’s nerf it to hell and not re balance everything because that is too hard and people are ok with us half assing things. yea….don’t want anet getting into this mentality.
Another thing. It is safe to say the top 6 servers has a huge portion of the wvwvw player base. Trying to force them to move is not a good idea. Sure, some will move, but the rest will quit. Wvwvw players are and have been getting the short end of the stick. If anet goes, move now, or be stuck in queue, many will quit.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger