Method to decide the Leagues

in WvW

Posted by: Shoe.5821

Shoe.5821

Are you joking? 7 vs 9 is normally a slaughter. How can you expect 12 vs 6 not to be?

well there are some incentives working in the league system that wern’t there before

say the #1 and #2 servers are in a league with the #12 server. if #1 goes after #12 to get some PPT, #2 has every incentive to cap #1’s undefended territory and/or screw over #1s assault attempt on #12’s keep. #1 and #2 are much more likely to keep their attention on the threats to their league standing rather than they were before.

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

No, all it will be is Rank 1 and 2 will have an extra, essentially neutral borderland to fight over as rank 12 wont be able to summon a force to make a dent on the map regardless of OP npc events.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Are you joking? 7 vs 9 is normally a slaughter. How can you expect 12 vs 6 not to be?

well there are some incentives working in the league system that wern’t there before

say the #1 and #2 servers are in a league with the #12 server. if #1 goes after #12 to get some PPT, #2 has every incentive to cap #1’s undefended territory and/or screw over #1s assault attempt on #12’s keep. #1 and #2 are much more likely to keep their attention on the threats to their league standing rather than they were before.

No the PPT is coming from the weakest server. It’s an arms race on who can hold the most of the weakest guy’s kitten.

Also your scenario just says hey no pop dood take the beating while I try to win the match. You’ll NEVER win nor have an opportunity to win, but you’ll help me win.

kitten that. Base the winner off kills and let’s be done w/ it

in WvW

Shoe.5821

‘things will be the same even though incentives are different’

okay

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Where is that quote even from , not sure how you are trying to use it. Please be more specific…

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in WvW

Posted by: Sejick.1264

Sejick.1264

There is are several ways to “safely” break up the zerg and increase the importance of skill. The zerg works because it can move just as fast and efficiently as smaller groups.

1) Remove all waypoints from keeps.

2) Completely redesign the maps. We need a map ( as a pure example) such as Fireheart Rise, or Lornar’s Pass to fight in. Lots of chokes, difficult to respond across the map to defend multiple objectives because of long winding paths ( especially with no waypoints). Multiple vertical levels of terrain so that a smaller force can get behind the lines, and it would be inefficient to respond to them as a blob as it will be very time consuming.

I doubt that would be as effective as it sounds. What that would do is make it so a blob has a 100% chance of taking anything because responders can’t make it in time, and it also means everyone gets a fun 5 minute walk before they even get to any fights.

Although more chokepoints without long time-consuming paths sounds fun.

But back on topic, I suspect the matchups within the leagues will be based on a similar randomised matchup system as now, except with 12 in the pool instead of 24. That way 12 should never have to face 1, but might face anywhere from 6 to 11, etc.

in WvW

Posted by: etiolate.9185

etiolate.9185

We, the people of lower tiers, don’t mind testing our metal against tough odds. We do however mind it when the servers with the most players and best coverage gets the best rewards purely for the numbers reason only.

But as you said in another topic, wvw isn’t fair. All rank 12 has to do is throw enough matches to drop to rank 13 and get the best rewards.

So, as I’ve said before, we are still looking into ways to try and alleviate those problems, but that is also what WvW is like right now, so while this season will create new rewards and new incentives to play, it isn’t as though this is a brand new problem. We want to make it so that skill is more important than sheer numbers and we have some ideas. None of them are so easy/safe to implement that they are going to happen in the near-term.

Break up each 24-hour day into three 8 hour blocks. 5pm-1am, 1am-9am,and 9am-5pm. Each of these blocks is worth 1 win point. Each block follows the currently existing scoring method. You score more points in that block of the day, you get a 1 win point. An overall weekly score is kept as well, following the existing scoring system. Winning the weekly score gets you 1 win point. That is a total of 22 win points over the week. The server with the most win points at the end of the week wins the match.

So while a server may get blown out during one block of time, it only counts as 1 win-point. You could lose the night shift badly all week and it will cost you 8 points at most, but there are still 14 other points to win that will win you the war. This values winning during the heaviest traffic times more highly than the current system does. This also allows for a better comeback mechanic. If you work hard when everyone is strong you can come back just as well as the servers who work hard when nobody else is playing.

You can also improve the system more by doing various other things or tweaking the current scoring system. You can do those things in addition to this change and it should only help this change make for a more interesting match.

Zed Zebes – SBI Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Just have 24hr matches IMHO.

in WvW

Posted by: Blanche Neige.7241

Blanche Neige.7241

@Devon : I dare you to transfert your account to Anvil Rock server for the incoming first season

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

BP just finished a fun week losing to Mag and DB. Since you say we have a chance, I say we will have to tank away to ensure that your server (SBI) hits gold tier so you can see the results of “fair ballanced good wvw fights”

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

2) Completely redesign the maps. We need a map ( as a pure example) such as Fireheart Rise, or Lornar’s Pass to fight in. Lots of chokes, difficult to respond across the map to defend multiple objectives because of long winding paths ( especially with no waypoints). Multiple vertical levels of terrain so that a smaller force can get behind the lines, and it would be inefficient to respond to them as a blob as it will be very time consuming.

This would lead to: defenders will be split to several keeps/towers. 2 blobs of attackers will come to the map and easily take almost everything on the map because AoE cap wont allow proper choke points where 5 can hold 25.

Defenders are now in difficult position,because each of enemy servers can have same numbers as they. So while fighting one server, second blob took other keep.

in WvW

Posted by: Monsteratic.5487

Monsteratic.5487

Without zergs wvw is boring. WvW is epic because of the large scale fights. Remove zergs, kill wvw.

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Do you even pay attention to what actually happens, because that little dream is not what happens and not what will happen. #12 is easy points, you take them at every opportunity, that is the reality.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

If you are saying you don’t ever even want the chance to try and show your skill against a higher ranked server, then I don’t know what to say.

Please get it through your kitten skull that WvW has nothing at all to do with skill and everything to do with coverage and population. Equating it to skill is insulting to everyone that still plays on underpopulated servers.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Blanche Neige.7241

It’s a bit absurd to know that the servers that will finish at positions 10,11, 12 will stand no chances to win anything, while those who will finish at position 13,14,15 will stand a good chance of winning something.

Some servers will be punished for being better than those who finished below them.

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

That was what was happening with the system before and it was bad.

Only the top tier complained.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: Pedra.4381

Pedra.4381

I never said they did. However, I’d argue that they do in fact stand a chance against the 6th ranked server and the 5th ranked server. We are not trying to only ever match you up against your closest comparable server. That was what was happening with the system before and it was bad. If you are saying you don’t ever even want the chance to try and show your skill against a higher ranked server, then I don’t know what to say.

The panel questioning was shut down before I got an opportunity to ask my question and you were no where to be found during the “After Party”. My question was going to be: “How much WvW do you actually participate in during a typical week”?

Regardless of the fact that you seem to think differently, WvW is dictated by numbers, unless it’s the GvG scene where comparable numbers and skill play a huge role (a method of play that you don’t even seem to acknowledge). But when a low level server goes against a much higher level server, a good 15 man Guild Group (and we are good) will lose to a bad 100 man zerg every kitten time. I guarantee it. And our wanting to “prove ourselves” or not prove ourselves, has absolutely nothing to do with the outcome of that contest. The mega zergers will come out on top. The fact that you seem to imply any other outcome is possible, given the state of WvW, leaves me rather dumbfounded. Anyone that plays WvW knows that.

JonPeters.5630:]I do still believe ranger is the profession in most need of improvement…

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

This is really some pretty LOL stuff with Anet actually implying that skill is what seperates the servers when everyone who has half a brain knows that it is coverage and population.

And the difference in coverage and population can be quite huge between servers just 2 or 3 rankings apart.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Shoe.5821

good 15 man Guild Group (and we are good) will lose to a bad 100 man zerg every kitten time. I guarantee it.

so?

i mean look at the odds. :P

(edited by Shoe.5821)

in WvW

Posted by: Pedra.4381

Pedra.4381

good 15 man Guild Group (and we are good) will lose to a bad 100 man zerg every kitten time. I guarantee it.

so?

So, skill won’t change that.

Edit: Read what the WvW developer is saying.

JonPeters.5630:]I do still believe ranger is the profession in most need of improvement…

in WvW

Shoe.5821

the only implementation of wvw where 15 could beat 100 on ppt terms is one where the maps narrow to Thermopylae-style passes, even if AOE limits are removed.

even assuming you could consistently beat 100 guys in a fight, they could just send 30-50 guys after you and send the rest to cap

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

I never said they did. However, I’d argue that they do in fact stand a chance against the 6th ranked server and the 5th ranked server. We are not trying to only ever match you up against your closest comparable server. That was what was happening with the system before and it was bad. If you are saying you don’t ever even want the chance to try and show your skill against a higher ranked server, then I don’t know what to say.

Hahahahahahahaha. Oh my god this thread is just too funny.

http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/history/93

Take a look at T1 and T2 here Mr. Carver, and then tell us all again that a server can “stand a chance” against a server 6-7 rankings above them. Either you are trying to sugar coat it or you really are delusional. I’m guess you play on T1 as well, thinking your ranking all amounts to your amazing skill in the field and not numbers alone? Or maybe you just don’t play WvW at all.

You know, giving higher tier players more rewards is fine, that has been happening all along just like you say. Why you suddenly have to try to hide it behind completely unreasonable arguments is beyond me.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

So do 4 leagues in NA. This eliminates the enormous population difference from server 1 to server 12 and 13 to 24.

If you really think the server that is ranked 12th at the start of this stands any chance against the top servers you are delusional.

We will continue to look into ways to change scoring to try and even out some of the population based imbalances, but that is not an easy task and it won’t happen during the season.

WvWvW is a game of pure population and coverage and that is reflected in the rankings, so the notion of “testing your skill against a higher rank server” makes little sense. And now you guys are rewarding this even more. Skill has zero to do with it. What the undermanned server will get is “a chance to not want to play WvWvW for the week(or season or whatever)”.

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

So do 4 leagues in NA. This eliminates the enormous population difference from server 1 to server 12 and 13 to 24.

If you really think the server that is ranked 12th at the start of this stands any chance against the top servers you are delusional.

We will continue to look into ways to change scoring to try and even out some of the population based imbalances, but that is not an easy task and it won’t happen during the season.

You realize the reason they’re the 12th ranked server in the first place is because they couldn’t stand a chance against 6th ranked or 5th ranked server right?

Or the 7th,8th,9th,10th,11th

Do you not understand ranking?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

I’m scared for WvWvW…..>.>

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

Posted by: qualm like a bomb.6512

qualm like a bomb.6512

can you at least give the the top 3 servers of the group “vaseline finishers” so when they molest us without our consent, it doesnt hurt so bad?

Qualm – Commander
Grievance [GVNC] – Our drunken WvW is the kitten
Devona’s Rest – Forever Outnumbered & Kittened upon by Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Pictures.8954

Pictures.8954

can you at least give the the top 3 servers of the group “vaseline finishers” so when they molest us without our consent, it doesnt hurt so bad?

This made me laugh so hard. +1 all around and an extra tube of lube for the both of us when all is said and done.

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Devon you use words like skill and such… It’s not skill. The higher tier servers are the least skilled of the lot. Most guilds handhold, zergs run as big as they can get. Their “skill” level is terrible.

Take Jade Sea was Rank 6 at the time, AG ranked 13. Farmed the living daylights out of them, easily the least skilled I’ve come across. Yet the server had NO chance of getting anywhere near their score due to COVERAGE. UW was ranked 19, their guilds/pugs/zergs were brave and although again we raked in countless kills, they made us work ALOT harder to do so. Yet due to COVERAGE UW had zero chance of getting anywhere near AGs score.

Don’t ever use the word skill please, it’s extremely twisted and warped and completely nonsense when determining if a server finishes first in a matchup.

I guess Americans have a different definition of “skill”?

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

We, the people of lower tiers, don’t mind testing our metal against tough odds. We do however mind it when the servers with the most players and best coverage gets the best rewards purely for the numbers reason only.

But as you said in another topic, wvw isn’t fair. All rank 12 has to do is throw enough matches to drop to rank 13 and get the best rewards.

So, as I’ve said before, we are still looking into ways to try and alleviate those problems, but that is also what WvW is like right now, so while this season will create new rewards and new incentives to play, it isn’t as though this is a brand new problem. We want to make it so that skill is more important than sheer numbers and we have some ideas. None of them are so easy/safe to implement that they are going to happen in the near-term.

the best incentive to play is by fixing the population imbalances first. THEN go about making a reward system for wvw competition.

you’re going about it backwards.

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

Why not make it so that the “matchup” for the league is on Saturday. a 24 hour time period where it matters. change it so servers reset on sunday after that “24 hour league match”. so leading up to that it is like practice, and then the 24 hour time period is the actual ranking/decide a winner.

only possible way youll have anything even remotely fair to have it be more “skill based”

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

in WvW

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

If you are saying you don’t ever even want the chance to try and show your skill against a higher ranked server, then I don’t know what to say.

And what do you think we have been doing for the past few weeks? SOS has been matched up against every server in the top 2 tiers, and have proven time and time again that skill is not important when there is 3x as many players on the opposite side.

It is insulting that a Developer would insinuate such nonsense. I can’t imagine someone would want to play an sPVP match where they are the only person on their side against a full team.

in WvW

Posted by: skeet.1390

skeet.1390

So explain to me again why 4 leagues is out of the question? Save the “skill” and “if you don’t want a challenge I don’t know what to say.” I’d like a real answer to my question this time around.

The thing is I do want a challenge. I want a challenge that makes sense. Matching a rank 12 server against servers in t1 is ludicrous. There is absolutely no kittening skill involved when it comes to the Tiers or Ranks. You are ranked purely on your population and how much round the clock ppt you can manage. You made some cure all change to the glicko for random match ups which flopped and now you’re introducing a new system that is beyond garbage that is going to ruin the fun for anyone not ranked 1, 2, 3 and 13, 14, 15.

Truthfully, feels to me you want to transfer spike top tiers to boost those gem sales. I’d like to think otherwise but everything I’m reading is pointing right in that direction.

So, back to my original question Mr. Carver. Why is 4 leagues not possible?

Zoe Whiplash
[BanG]

(edited by skeet.1390)

in WvW

Blanche Neige.7241

WvWvW is a game of pure population and coverage

I’m sure everyone at Anet, Devon included, are perfectly aware of that.

But they will never admit it, because it would also means they admit that WvWvW as it is right now is a failure.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Where is the announcement about these leagues?

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Konrad Curze.5130

Konrad Curze.5130

it isnt like they would see what your showing them. that skills will probably go unnoticed after being buried under the 3x-your-size zerg that just trampled you.

not like showing skill is an easy feat anyway, not in a game ruined by the inmense skill lag that high tier servers bring, which you are absolutly uncapable of dealing with, specially since you guys are so stubborn that bringing down the player cap per map to numbers that your crappy network coding can actually manage still isnt an option.

in WvW

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

I guess league means different match up every weeks until season ends in order to meet every other servers and get a ranking based on every scoring, am I right??? If so it’s good system.

in WvW

Posted by: NornBearPig.9814

NornBearPig.9814

I’m worried more about the rank 13-15 servers.

At least in T1, those servers are close to maxed out on population, so an increase in transferees will only increase the wvw queues if the server isn’t already “full”. However the rank 13-15 servers probably have alot more room to grow, and likely will once the bandwagon arrives. This will create an even greater disparity between the top and the bottom within that league.

in WvW

Posted by: Archon.7516

Archon.7516

I should mention that you have also just created a system where everyone will THROW for the next 2 weeks, AND this has now become a contest to see who can throw hardest to have a chance at rewards/a fun matchup. Assuming they can make it to the 1,2,3 OR 13,14,15

It has been said over and over, WvW is about Coverage, and those who are at the low end have the least amount of it. This proposed system will only highlight that problem.

When I heard a bout a “big announcement” I didn’t think it would translate to “We only care about the top three and middle three servers now”. I had hoped for all the promised content and QoL changes.

Vexzen Archonis – Lost [BP] 80 D/D Theif

in WvW

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

I’ve consistently said we are doing 2 leagues in NA and 3 in EU. The leagues will be broken up strictly by world rating at the conclusion of the matchup prior to the league start.

I don’t think developers understand the huge gaps that exist between servers. Look at the servers in the top 12 for NA. There is a huge gap between these groups of servers.

1) JQ/BG/SOR
2) TC/DB/FA
3) Mag/SOS
4) CD/Ebay/YB/BP

Everytime any server from different groups get matched together, the result is concluded before the weekend is even over. The gaps between population is just too big to overcome regardless of what you do. Example, the servers in group 4 will lose by 200k to servers in group 2, and by 100~150k to servers in group 3. And now you want them to go against servers in group 1? What purpose does it serve except drive people away or make people consider transfering to top servers or for some crazy logic, servers in rank 13~16?

I hope developers think through how they are going to play this and the rewards they are going to give to servers in group 3/4 so that they don’t mind getting kitten d at their doorsteps.

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Can I ask again where is the announcement about these leagues and further information?

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

You really need to rethink this. The current 1st rank server should never ever ever be placed against the current 12th rank server. It shouldn’t even happen rarely or once per league cycle. It should simply never happen. The league system should take this fact into consideration.

You are setting this system up for failure if you don’t alter it so that silly matchups never happen.

Having 4 leagues would be a perfect solution. EU shouldn’t have more leagues than NA. The top 12 servers in NA range between 21k rating and 14k rating. The top 12 in EU range between 16k and 19k. EU servers are much closer rated than NA servers, which means that NA servers should be more split up than EU servers not less.

I challenge you to give me one reason why it is a good idea to put JQ against YB or Emry Bay.

(edited by timidobserver.7925)

in WvW

Posted by: Bailey.6892

Bailey.6892

I would like to see this work, although it is anet doing it so sadly a snowball has a better chance than this league system. This is an extremely stupid idea to do and will only encourage zergs which is exactly what WvW doesn’t need. Where is the doll so I can show where anet touched WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

Devon, c’mon man…it’s not about skill. Skill is not a major factor in wvw outcomes. It never was and never will be. It’s population, population, population. And do you know what happens when you match a rank 12 server against a rank 1 server? Rank 12 goes home. That’s what happens. And if you think that’s ‘pathetic’ or something, then maybe you need to rethink what it is you are making. It’s a game and people want to have fun in a game. Being outnumbered 5 to 1 all the time is Not Fun.

In fact, it doesn’t even need to be a 1-12 difference. CD spent just 3 weeks fighting t2-3 servers and by the end of it we had pretty much given up. It’s much worse for others I hear.

Sorry, this isn’t angels in the outfield. Miracles aren’t going to happen. The outcome of matching servers with more then 1 tier of disparity is pretty much already decided.

I’m ready to go back to the old system now. I’ll take the same ‘boring’ old 3 servers every week to the way things have been: not being able to even play for weeks at a time.

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

. If you are saying you don’t ever even want the chance to try and show your skill against a higher ranked server, then I don’t know what to say.

It’s like they really don’t know skill = coverage/population. Cute~~~

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Blanche Neige.7241

I guess league means different match up every weeks until season ends in order to meet every other servers and get a ranking based on every scoring, am I right??? If so it’s good system.

It’s the same system that many professional sport leagues have, and yes it is a good one.

But it,s good only if you have control mechanisms to try to make the various teams more or less equal in strength. For example, when it’s time to recruit new players, the teams who finished at the bottom of the league generally have the choice of the first picks, so they have a chance to get better by picking up the best new players. There is also a limit on the amount of money a team can spend in salary each year, and a limit to the number of players a team can have on the playing field in a game.

Here there is absolutely no control on how a server can become stronger. Like someone said before, it’s like having a pro sport league where any player can choose to move to the team of his choice by paying a small fee. This ensure that the strong server gets even stronger than they are now, and those lingering at the bottom are sure to stay at the bottom.

in WvW

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

So why is this being implemented before the population/coverage problems are fixed?

I’m not saying “oh hurry up and fix it”, just that this being released before the number balance is fixed because leagues are ready now and the fix isn’t doesn’t make much sense to me. Could you enlighten me for the reason behind this choice of timing?

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in WvW

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

I really hope you folks can figure out how to resolve the problems with sheer numbers. As we all know, the top 4-5 servers are purely just numbers. It’s who can form the biggest and most cohesive blob to smash them in a line. Most of us know that as “stack” nowadays. Players stack onto of commanders. Guilds stacked onto servers that are already “stacked”. It’s perhaps a good idea to have a reward pool and if your server have been stacked too heavily, then the rewards split among all those will equal less? Reward should be greater for those who has the odds against their favor.

-S o S-

in WvW

Posted by: XII.9401

XII.9401

I’ve consistently said we are doing 2 leagues in NA and 3 in EU. The leagues will be broken up strictly by world rating at the conclusion of the matchup prior to the league start.

lol Skill? Do you even play this game?

Servers win because of mass numbers. Are you saying that people should pay money to put up with the broken mechanics that you introduced that favor numbers over skill all the time?

Remeber the downed state?

The AOE limit because you guys don’t know how to deal with existing lag let alone that resulting from more than 5 person AOE limit?

Remember that there are zero rewards of any significance to outnumbered servers?

Remember how you said to give this current match up system a chance and that it was good and now you came up with a new one? How everyone said it was a terrible system yet you let it run for months forcing guilds to quit?

Skill..really..in this game? All the ‘skilled’ wvw guilds quit this game early on.

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

yeah. it has been said time and time again that the current ranks are due to WvW population, and not very much about skill.

big blob of 60 players can run over 10 skilled players anytime. looks like anet still don’t get it…..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

They should have the decency to at least admit that this league system is to simply make money from gem sales, that they don’t care/understand about the health of w v w.

People can see right through you, customers know when they getting a bum deal.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com