Most Active Realms for World vs World? (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: DarKNesS.3156

DarKNesS.3156

Could anyone pls tell me good destination realms for more active WvW (EU side) that has regular competition with the worlds its against, does fairly well (doesn’t have to always win), and has many active guilds doing WvW?

Also tell me the best and strongest worlds as well and I’ll just choose one of the realms you guys tell me to transfer to cause I love WvW but upon returning my realm is empty…

in WvW

DarKNesS.3156

Could anyone pls tell me good destination realms for more active WvW (EU side) that has regular competition with the worlds its against, does fairly well (doesn’t have to always win), and has many active guilds doing WvW?

Also tell me the best and strongest worlds as well and I’ll just choose one of the realms you guys tell me to transfer to cause I love WvW but upon returning my realm is empty…

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Just look at T1 and take your pick.

in WvW

DarKNesS.3156

Does T1 mean that they do well AND they many active players and guilds? Because I’m not sure how it works.

Also I don’t mind slightly lower tiers, as long as they are active and have regular battles and guilds participating often. So if you seen many activity on your world all the time tell me the name!

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

The Top 3 in the rankings at the moment, SFR is full during prime time though.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

in WvW

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

On prime time SFR ONLY if you are in a WWW guild.
Sadly we have too many closed raids lately.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

in WvW

DarKNesS.3156

Hows the activity in Desolation there? Guilds and many action to see? I think desolation sounds good as I think seafarer’s rest is a little “overpowered” world for me they seem to win too much.

I don’t mind slightly lower tiers as long as they see a lot of action and guilds participating etc, so if you guys know any of those please tell me

in WvW

DarKNesS.3156

Hows the activity in Desolation there? Guilds and many action to see? I think desolation sounds good as I think seafarer’s rest is a little “overpowered” world for me they seem to win too much.

I don’t mind slightly lower tiers as long as they see a lot of action and guilds participating etc, so if you guys know any of those please tell me

in WvW

CrimsonNeonite.1048

There’s plenty of action especially against SFR and we have Guilds running closed and open raids daily here, otherwise I don’t know who I could recommend in the upper Tiers apart from Gandara if you like Small scale.

Scrubio

in WvW

DarKNesS.3156

Yeah based on my research just now Gandara seems pretty active, do they only do only Small Scale though? If thats so how are they 4th on the leaderboards, they can’t be avoiding every single zerg battle.

in WvW

CrimsonNeonite.1048

They don’t have much numbers compared to others apart from Prime Time no.
Apart from that there’s AG, FSP, Piken and Gunnar’s, which are probably not gonna be as active for your own taste and you’re gonna have to ask people who know what’s it like down there.

Scrubio

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in WvW

DarKNesS.3156

so every world below the rank of 4-5th like gandara has low numbers aside from peak time!? How can a realm be 4th out of 27 realms and have low numbers aside from peak time its hard to believe xD

in WvW

DarKNesS.3156

bump hows Gandara or Far Shiver Peaks in terms of activity in WvW?

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

so every world below the rank of 4-5th like gandara has low numbers aside from peak time!? How can a realm be 4th out of 27 realms and have low numbers aside from peak time its hard to believe xD

Not true. I suggest actually playing outside prime time and seeing for yourself.
If you want active, choose either Deso, Gandara, AG or FSP.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

If they didnt have lower numbers, they wouldnt be rank 4-27 now, would they? PPT is 80% about population and coverage. WvW is not so packed there is population competition across all tiers.

Just choose one of the top 3 if you want population, its the same darn thing no matter the server. Unless you got a raid guild following you there, one person more wont make it any more or less populated than it currently is.

in WvW

Posted by: stemare.2578

stemare.2578

As for FSP, may you want to check this recruitment thread, It’s focused on NA but of course can be extended to every player.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Farshiverpeaks-is-calling-Americans/first#post4226761

Stemare ~ Guardian ~ lv80 ~ Far Shiverpeaks
Ci Assediamo Da Soli [SIGH] ~ Officier

(edited by stemare.2578)

in WvW

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Wohoo!
In before Deinara!

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in WvW

CrimsonNeonite.1048

If they didnt have lower numbers, they wouldnt be rank 4-27 now, would they? PPT is 80% about population and coverage. WvW is not so packed there is population competition across all tiers.

Just choose one of the top 3 if you want population, its the same darn thing no matter the server. Unless you got a raid guild following you there, one person more wont make it any more or less populated than it currently is.

I doubt he wants to sit in queues, or be forced into EoTM for some PvW for most of the evening during prime time, so adding one more player in the queue would be a problem for him at least.

Scrubio

in WvW

Posted by: Bartas.4908

Bartas.4908

I doubt he wants to sit in queues, or be forced into EoTM for some PvW for most of the evening during prime time, so adding one more player in the queue would be a problem for him at least.

What queues? Even on SFR there is rarely a queue to BL during weeks days and even when it is it’ not like you have to wait hours in it. If I am really unlucky I have to wait 20 mins but usually it is no more than 5 mins.

Proud member of [BOO]
Thief/Necro/Guardian/Mesmer/Elementalist of SFR EU

in WvW

Posted by: Valdemas.4960

Valdemas.4960

I’m sorry, but SFR queues are impossible to deal with. No commanders on borders ever, yet still can’t get on border and EB is 2-3 hour queues, one hour if there is no commander. Just so many randoms throwing themselves at other servers organised guilds by running in from spawns until they are forced to go sell. Perpetual drama both in map chats and server forum makes one of the most toxic environments in the game. Just one huge faceless blob that out PPTs the enemy during the night. Only good thing about SFR is being green in EotM most of the time and best EotM commanders are from SFR. People usually go to wvw map and spam join to EotM (bigger chance to get in) instances where commanders like FSB are atm. All this the number one server in Europe!

Geam is ded.

Vinita Rush, ZDs Officer

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Geam is ded.

Maybe on SFR. /15chars needed

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

What queues? Even on SFR there is rarely a queue to BL during weeks days and even when it is it’ not like you have to wait hours in it. If I am really unlucky I have to wait 20 mins but usually it is no more than 5 mins.

Wait till season 3 starts. 100 man eb queue was the the bare minimum during prime time lol.

in WvW

CrimsonNeonite.1048

I think Gandara was worse during S2.. still better safe than sorry really especially if you want less ego involved like some characters. cough

Scrubio

in WvW

Posted by: Raap.9065

Raap.9065

You’ll only have a short 5 to 20 minute queue on Friday reset nights on Desolation. EB can have a queue from time to time during EU primetime but this also is usually not longer than 15 minutes. And very, very occasionally we got a queue at 4 AM in the morning on a random borderland... Don’t ask.

Seafarers having hours long queue’s does not surprise me, as people generally move towards the ’winning side’ for what they believe is the easiest rewards.

Swift Mending – Guardian
Thorny Scrub – Thief
Desolation

(edited by Raap.9065)

in WvW

Posted by: Bartas.4908

Bartas.4908

Wait till season 3 starts. 100 man eb queue was the the bare minimum during prime time lol.

Nothing to be surprised about when it comes to Season. Still, queues are not that horrid as they were year ago.

Proud member of [BOO]
Thief/Necro/Guardian/Mesmer/Elementalist of SFR EU

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

If you’re a decent player and ckittene ts, then SFR is for you. The queues aren’t that bad (or even at all most of the time). If you can play well and fit GWEN then join one of the guilds and get in the closed raids which as always fun.

Or join Deso if you like facing organised pugs and outnumbering them 2 or 3 to one in prime time and yet still they will fight you without laying down ac.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Join SFR and come spawn camp little green mens in EotM.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Wohoo!
In before Deinara!

Haha! But you misspelled my name. Most of my characters are Ayna and some are Deniara. I have been pretty busy lately.

The others have already replied in this thread. We don’t have much any internal drama and in general the map chat and TeamSpeak is entertaining, to say the least. We usually have a short 2-20 man queue to Deso BL during prime time.

Eternal Battlegrounds is currently highly volatile on Desolation. On recent days we have had the outnumbered buff during prime. This happened yesterday evening as well, even though we had a good commander on the map (outnumbered buff obviously occurs much more often when there are no commanders on the map). Desolation is no longer just massive blob of PuGs. We have a good number of WvWvW oriented guilds and that number has been growing.

There is not a single server who dominates all the time, each have their relative weak moments. EU T1 match ups tend to be quite even compared to other tiers. Personally I think even match ups are the best, instead of one server completely steam rolling over the others. Another plus for EU t1 is that there are activities 24h7, always someone to fight against.

http://mos.millenium.org/eu/matchups/

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]