"No healers in Guildwars II" Yea right !!!

in WvW

Posted by: Shonuff.2354

Shonuff.2354

After I faced off against this guy and guild, I was impressed.
I wrote : https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Unkillable-Warrior/first
I watched every video.Some are really cool.
I prefer to kill though

I subbed to the Boostedlaser youtube chan for updates. I now see this !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIMRu8XLl34&feature=youtu.be

As a zerker mez I was hitting these guys for 10-20k+ and they just all full heal over and over.

I would love to know how an ele can AOE stun for like 6 sec?

It does seem lame you get no credit for support / heals in Guildwars 2, just for killing.Every other MMO gives support credit.

Cant wait for Dec patch.

Me, I will keep blowing people up.

in WvW

Posted by: sminkiottone.6972

sminkiottone.6972

With my ele I can burst heal for up to 24k + conditions clean, it’s really easy if you use the right combo. And if the group is well coordinated you can do much better than that,

I once was in an enemy garrison with a very skilled guild, we where less than 20 against a full server, we kept pushing an retreating for heals, and each time we generated a tsunami that big that everyone was insta healed, I almost felt the need of some water wings.

in WvW

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

or get a cleric guard. burst heal and cleanse output is quite a bit larger, except you’re mobile, provide perma prot/swiftness/regen and up to 15s of stability, and dont need water field setup or to waste blast finishers. recent Healing Breeze buff has only made the spec more awesome. Cleric Guard heal/boonbots have existed for well over a year, but very few guilds know how to maximize the spec.

just to give you an idea, the numbers on my cleric guard look something like: 3300, 3300, 3500, 3500, 1800, 1800, 1800, 1500, and 4200 healing breeze , over about 6 seconds on each person, plus constant 320 ticks of regen. not to mention 4.4k healing/sec when i pop my ToC. u dont bring the cleric guard just for heals. i can quickly stack 21 might, cleanse about 15 condis over 3 seconds from each person, and pop other boons if needed. this is all coming from just one guard while on the run.

water field blasting by an organized melee train is superior for its burst heals, but you 1) have to set it up, 2) require a critical mass of frontliners (at least 10), and 3) have to use up your blast finisher. in organized fights, guilds get smashed on the regroup when trying to pull this maneuver off.

(edited by mistsim.2748)

in WvW

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

This guy again? He ran inside a keep after a zerk/soldier warrior from my guild was melting him.

He ran from me when he couldn’t cleanse all my poison.

omgsoop

I can heal myself from 1k to full twice in a row. In mostly rabid.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

This guy is an obnoxious troll, he terrorized the warrior forum before where he got put in place twice! His first topic got closed by a Dev because there was to much QQ. Even he said the person in question his numbers were clearly off and incorrect.

His second one was one big pile of exaggeration, I remade his ‘secret’ build and managed to even optimize it to pump out more healing/s. But he did not want to believe me and kept saying he could facetank 15 players or 5 zerker thiefs backstabbing him.

An other note are his racists comments in the videos clearly showing this guy does not deserve respect at all. Everybody can do what he does, placing banners ain’t that hard.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

or get a cleric guard. burst heal and cleanse output is quite a bit larger, except you’re mobile, provide perma prot/swiftness/regen and up to 15s of stability, and dont need water field setup or to waste blast finishers. recent Healing Breeze buff has only made the spec more awesome. Cleric Guard heal/boonbots have existed for well over a year, but very few guilds know how to maximize the spec.

just to give you an idea, the numbers on my cleric guard look something like: 3300, 3300, 3500, 3500, 1800, 1800, 1800, 1500, and 4200 healing breeze , over about 6 seconds on each person, plus constant 320 ticks of regen. not to mention 4.4k healing/sec when i pop my ToC. u dont bring the cleric guard just for heals. i can quickly stack 21 might, cleanse about 15 condis over 3 seconds from each person, and pop other boons if needed. this is all coming from just one guard while on the run.

water field blasting by an organized melee train is superior for its burst heals, but you 1) have to set it up, 2) require a critical mass of frontliners (at least 10), and 3) have to use up your blast finisher. in organized fights, guilds get smashed on the regroup when trying to pull this maneuver off.

How are you calculating this?

3300, 3300, 3500, 3500, 1800, 1800, 1800, 1500

in WvW

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

guilds get smashed on the regroup when trying to pull this maneuver off.

I see you didn’t play with really organized guild then. If you can keep pressure on enemy when melee leaves(yes, you still got necros, eles, mesmers, thieves who can drop some sweet stuff on a spot) for quick regroup there is no problem… and YES! it has to be quick, I mean, 3-5 seconds. I consider it better than to sacrifce damage/survi of even 1-2 guardians to make them walking healing machines, but only this.

I would love to see how fast your guardian melts. Nope, regeneration won’t help. For once you can escape such bomb, next time you’re dead, if any guild keeps pressure and pushing you… it means you’re literraly dead in 5 seconds or leaving the fight to use your lovely regen. Means you’re useless for team
And who said you have to leave fight to blast field? It all depends on how good communication is, how good is leading and how much people can see during fights

in WvW

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

This dude came trolling into our match up forum once trying to get people to watch his videos and then went to do the same thing in the warrior forum while saying crazy things. I think he is really just trying to get views/subs and that’s it.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in WvW

Posted by: XII.9401

XII.9401

I find it funny that people overlook the protection buff as well as the invulnerability abilities in the game which are much more OP -and causing imbalance- than regular healing.

The guardian class is more imbalanced than any healing class I’ve seen in any game before. It’s worse in pve due to stat spikes and lack of boon duration nerf.

The removal of healers killed the pvp group synergy. They should have stuck with limiting or removing the role of healers in pve and left them alone in pvp.

The GW2 devs have proven they tend to push their own version of things -shoving underwater combat down our throats, for example- on the expense of balance and pvp enjoyment.

in WvW

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

ROFL. That’s one horrible player. Keyboard turning and skill clicking. No wonder he needs a bunker build and zerging to play the game.

These “bunker healers” are comical when you run into them in a small fight. You just completely ignore them in the fight and kill all their friends and just save them for last. Such easy kills. Nothing funnier than staying behind the keyboard turners as they try their hardest to slowly turn around to face you.

in WvW

Posted by: Mike.5193

Mike.5193

ROFL. That’s one horrible player. Keyboard turning and skill clicking. No wonder he needs a bunker build and zerging to play the game.

These “bunker healers” are comical when you run into them in a small fight. You just completely ignore them in the fight and kill all their friends and just save them for last. Such easy kills. Nothing funnier than staying behind the keyboard turners as they try their hardest to slowly turn around to face you.

What is wrong with skill clicking? I use the keys for 1-5 and click 6-0 and do just fine, never can blame my lack of hitting those skills to my demise.

IoJ – [Lost]
Tuck and Roll: Warrior – What Everyone Loves: Guardian -Hardkore Junglist: Ranger -
Kitty Gearwrench: Engineer – Dwomm: Elementalist – Which Kitten Is It: Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

What is wrong with skill clicking? I use the keys for 1-5 and click 6-0 and do just fine, never can blame my lack of hitting those skills to my demise.

You’ll always be slower than keybinders, skillclicking is OK but when equally skilled the skillbinder will win.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in WvW

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Best thing for the “insane regen” warriors is to have a couple mesmers taking turns turning them into a moa. The regens are not available then and you can quickly focus them down. The wife and I will run our mesmers and do just that. They usually end up running away….and running..and running…

Theftwind (HoD)

in WvW

Posted by: Madora.9340

Madora.9340

Guardians also have Tome of Courage, which literally turns you into a healer but ok, topic is about the self-healing warrior.

in WvW

Posted by: Wargz.1302

Wargz.1302

This guy is an obnoxious troll, he terrorized the warrior forum before where he got put in place twice! His first topic got closed by a Dev because there was to much QQ. Even he said the person in question his numbers were clearly off and incorrect.

His second one was one big pile of exaggeration, I remade his ‘secret’ build and managed to even optimize it to pump out more healing/s. But he did not want to believe me and kept saying he could facetank 15 players or 5 zerker thiefs backstabbing him.

An other note are his racists comments in the videos clearly showing this guy does not deserve respect at all. Everybody can do what he does, placing banners ain’t that hard.

Thanks for calling him out, was going to write the same thing. But you did a better job mate!

in WvW

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Regen warrior. Just add poison.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

in WvW

Shonuff.2354

All I said was I think healers in GW2 do exist. Thats it.You can debate that the class you play is a better healer.I agree that ele is by far best now.

Anyway just that.

in WvW

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

How are you calculating this?

3300, 3300, 3500, 3500, 1800, 1800, 1800, 1500

hey, glad you asked. these numbers are from my cleric guard who has 1600 healing power with full stacks

3300 – Virtue of Resolve (twice with Renewed Focus)
3500 – this is what you get from Empowering Might (Staff 4) and Merciful Intervention
1800 – this is what you get from your dodge rolls
1500 – this is from detonating shield #5 or staff #2
4200 – this is the 3s channel from Healing Breeze

2100 is from spamming +1 in ToC every half second. comes to 4200HPS.

without popping ToC, i can usually heal a group of heavies from 0 to 20k HP in about 6-8 seconds. it’s definitely not instant, but it’s the best mobile heals you can get. guard burst heal is something like 10-15k if youre quick (to each target including yourself, meaning 5x). and you dont need any blast finishers =P

this makes a huge difference if your group is strong. but if you’re healing a bunch of scrubs who are just gonna tank their HP soon after, then you might as well not.

(edited by mistsim.2748)

in WvW

Posted by: Tristan.1029

Tristan.1029

I’ve partied with that guy Im Sooo Cute play healer, great to have around for small groups

in WvW

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

I am on Yaks Bend. I have seen this person around usually with her brother Fastcar and other DAOC guildees. All I know is when they show up, we win much more fights and things go much smoother. I have seen my health go from almost dead to full in 1-2 seconds over and over. no idea how it works, don’t care, love it. I have grouped with quite a few guardian healers and wars, although they do heal, it is not the same or even close. I bit the bullet and joined a 4 man with her healing. Hour after hour we rolled 8-20 mans and never died. It is just like having a “real” healer on any other MMO. I am sold. Point is, if you haven’t experienced it yourself, you shouldn’t be talking crap. seeing it in a vid and actually being there being healed by it are 2 different things.

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Anet never said no healers. They said you don’t NEED healers.

in WvW

Shonuff.2354

Nikkiella, 5 of us just battled you all.
Not one of you took any damage at all, and we all died.
No way thats just a few heals.
Seems fishy
Warrior can shoot one arrow now and do 20+ k bleed?
Anyway Goodluck

in WvW

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

I find it funny that people overlook the protection buff as well as the invulnerability abilities in the game which are much more OP -and causing imbalance- than regular healing.

The guardian class is more imbalanced than any healing class I’ve seen in any game before. It’s worse in pve due to stat spikes and lack of boon duration nerf.

How the hell can you call the guardian imbalanced?
In order to heal and cleanse, they have to give up their dps.
Also, what invulnerability abilities? They only have one and it’s an elite.