Obsidian Sanctum - Players griefing.

in WvW

Posted by: SweetPotato.7456

SweetPotato.7456

I do not understand how this works,

1) Do player inside this jumping puzzle count towards the amount of players in the map as a whole?

IE when you get in a queue doe these players take up a space?

2) Are players allow to camp at the beginning of this particular jumping puzzle to prevents others from getting to the jumps?

I would like to formally ask that players who aren’t doing any jumping in the Obsidian Sanctum jumping puzzle be kick from the WvW jump puzzle instance because they are griefing other players who actually are trying to get something done, expecially during time like this when the goal of one of the achievement is at the end of this jumping puzzle. (The Black Out Cache)

thank you.

Guild Wars 2 Forever

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

So you want to be able to get free siege and badges without any threat at all?

Stopping the enemies from getting said free siege is a rather good thing, since more siege = bad.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

SweetPotato.7456

No sane person is going to do that jump puzzle for siege weaponry in normal days now that we can’t use mesmer portal anymore., so please think about what you type before actually typing it.

Guild Wars 2 Forever

in WvW

lordkrall.7241

You can’t?
I got ported up as late as yesterday so unless they changed something today (which I am quite sure they haven’t) it is still very much possible.

And not being able to attack enemy servers there would be stupid, since that would mean people would be able to get free siege daily without any kind of risk and that would be quite silly.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

SweetPotato.7456

no you can’t do that anymore, try telling it to an ArenaNet moderator here see waht they say.

if you did that yesterday you could be banned for exploiting the game to get free siege weaponry.

Guild Wars 2 Forever

(edited by SweetPotato.7456)

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

No,
This is the only map in the game where you can actually properly grief someone. You shouldn’t get free siege and you shouldn’t get free badges. If neither of those things are your motivation for doing the jumping puzzle, then there are literally dozens of PvE jumping puzzles to partake in.

What will the next demand be?
PvP should only be enabled in WvW inside camp, tower and keep boundaries so PVEers can get their skill points in peace?

Dragonbrand

in WvW

SweetPotato.7456

You are correct , one should not get free siege, and if you are using a mesmer portal to get siege weaponry, what then?!

Beside, I wasn’t even getting to that place to get siege weaponry at all, I am not even sure I could get to the end of the jump puzzle, I want to have a chance to at least try to get to it, the Aetherblade – Black Out Cache, but no, these other server has like 20 players there not doing anything, just blocking the way to the jump puzzle for 2 hours now!

And might I remind you, that griefing another player is against the ToS of the game.

Beside this is the worse kind of grief, they are on the loosing end! they could have at least go out to actually try to win for their server, but NO, they choose to grief someone who wants to enjoy the jump puzzle.

Guild Wars 2 Forever

in WvW

lordkrall.7241

no you can’t do that anymore, try telling it to an ArenaNet moderator here see waht they say.

if you did that yesterday you could be banned for exploiting the game to get free siege weaponry.

Oh?
Please show me the statement from ArenaNet that states that it is exploiting to use a TP to get close to the end of said JP.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Badges of Honor is a reward for having to deal with hostile players.

Badge of Honor are the reward at the end, from a chest along with other things. You’re not going to get these badges without any risk of hostile player activity.

If you’re trying to say “please seperate this JP from WvW” we’ve been saying the same thing for the past 10 months. So goodluck with that.

in WvW

SweetPotato.7456

Oh?
Please show me the statement from ArenaNet that states that it is exploiting to use a TP to get close to the end of said JP.

So your saying I can’t have free siege weapon when you can using a mesmer portal?

Guild Wars 2 Forever

in WvW

lordkrall.7241

So your saying I can’t have free siege weapon when you can using a mesmer portal?

So, no quote then?

It is fully possible to stop a mesmer from porting people up. He does have to get there in the first place for one, and then he is a rather easy target and so is the port spot.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

(edited by lordkrall.7241)

in WvW

SweetPotato.7456

Badges of Honor is a reward for having to deal with hostile players.

Badge of Honor are the reward at the end, from a chest along with other things. You’re not going to get these badges without any risk of hostile player activity.

If you’re trying to say “please seperate this JP from WvW” we’ve been saying the same thing for the past 10 months. So goodluck with that.

No, i am not saying that, it is now a seperate map right? the map chat and everything, so if players in there don’t count as one in WvW then it is actually not fair, since you are there to prevent players from getting siege weaponry to use in WvW , see my first post, either it is one and the same

ie: you leave the grief in place, but those that are there to grief players need to be counted a one player in WvW, if they choose to grief, they will loose one players in actual fighting in WvW. you can’t have things both ways.

Guild Wars 2 Forever

in WvW

SweetPotato.7456

So, no quote then?

It is fully possible to stop a mesmer from porting people up. He does have to get there in the first place for one, and then he is a rather easy target and so is the part spot.

I cant quote them because my source was wrong. you still can use mesmer to port people up,

NOW my question to you, you answer, you can use porting to supply a whole server with FREE siege weaponry, but you are complaining that I want to have a chance to try to get up to the puzzle end to complete one lousy achievement?

you answer that.

Guild Wars 2 Forever

in WvW

lordkrall.7241

I cant quote them because my source was wrong. you still can use mesmer to port people up,

NOW my question to you, you answer, you can use porting to supply a whole server with FREE siege weaponry, but you are complaining that I want to have a chance to try to get up to the puzzle end to complete one lousy achievement?

you answer that.

So being ported (which is not from the start of the JP nor to the end for that matter) makes you immortal?

I have been defeated several times both in the starter room and between the portal place and the chest. So clearly it is still not risk-free.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

ie: you leave the grief in place, but those that are there to grief players need to be counted a one player in WvW, if they choose to grief, they will loose one players in actual fighting in WvW. you can’t have things both ways.

Why not? Because of some arbitrary rule you just made up?

Server A has people in the JP camping, well server B, bring your people and clear out the JP. If server B cannot spare these people, or cannot muster a force to care, well that sucks for you.
Why should server A be penalized in other borderlands because your server cannot care or get the people to clear the JP for you?

in WvW

SweetPotato.7456

:O you telling me you fail even with portal? LOL you do need a portal then.

Oh, and you still hasn’t answer my question.

Why not? Because of some arbitrary rule you just made up?

Server A has people in the JP camping, well server B, bring your people and clear out the JP. If server B cannot spare these people, or cannot muster a force to care, well that sucks for you.
Why should server A be penalized in other borderlands because your server cannot care or get the people to clear the JP for you?

That’s not a rule, its an IE, it is a mere suggestion.

Guild Wars 2 Forever

in WvW

lordkrall.7241

:O you telling me you fail even with portal? LOL you do need a portal then.

Oh, and you still hasn’t answer my question.

No, I am telling you that just because there is a mesmer porting you does not mean you are safe from harm.

How didn’t I answer?
I made it quite clear that there is still risks involved, even with portals.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

SweetPotato.7456

well, this is an ArenaNet forum, I do not want to waste anymore of my time talking to random strangers who have different views than me.

This is my closing for this matter, if ArenaNet want to let the game have grief, i will avoid that place, because i don’t have much time to spend getting grief by other players in the game or here, and if ArenaNet decide to make this situation better how ever they see fit, then please do. I would welcome the change and would thank them very much.

Guild Wars 2 Forever

in WvW

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

1. The Obsidian Jumping puzzle is a separate instance, so as soon as you enter the puzzle, you no longer count towards your server’s total WvW population.

2. I know it can be frustrating when all you want to do is get to the end, but it is a PvP jumping puzzle so everything you are experiencing is normal and intended by design.

If anything you should probably be complaining to Anet for including the Obsidian JP as a part of The Black Out Cache achievement. You wouldn’t have to engage in PvP if this achievement didn’t exist.

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

I Just portaled my entier guild to the top of the Jumping puzzle, as of 2:05 PST. It still works I would like to see this Moderator post and or statement syaing it is a bannable offense, cause if so then they should remove the ability to work in there.

Honestly it just sounds like some PvE’er that wanted the Event Cache ( that you didn’t need anyhow ) and got farmed.

Also no it does not add to the Map population of EB that is why they made it seperate from EB, and you have to reque once you go into the JP.

in WvW

Posted by: Bedstain.6735

Bedstain.6735

1) Do player inside this jumping puzzle count towards the amount of players in the map as a whole?

2) Are players allow to camp at the beginning of this particular jumping puzzle to prevents others from getting to the jumps?

I would like to formally ask that players who aren’t doing any jumping in the Obsidian Sanctum jumping puzzle be kick from the WvW jump puzzle instance because they are griefing other players who actually are trying to get something done, expecially during time like this when the goal of one of the achievement is at the end of this jumping puzzle. (The Black Out Cache)

thank you.

Wake up round 3-4 server time am on a Monday or Tuesday when there aren’t a lot of people to kill you. Ask Guilds when is the dead time if there is one and go then.

Blackgate Elementalist….woohoo!
{{80 ele Soap 80 engi Flush}}

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

The QQ about the puzzle is funny.

You will not get free badges, and you will not get free siege.

If you are a PvE’er that sucks at PvP, tough cookies.

If you call yourself a PvP’er, you shouldn’t be complaining. If you were on the server that was camping, you should be grateful that they are stopping people from getting potentially free rams/AC’s/ballista’s/treb/golems.

I Just portaled my entier guild to the top of the Jumping puzzle, as of 2:05 PST. It still works I would like to see this Moderator post and or statement syaing it is a bannable offense, cause if so then they should remove the ability to work in there.

Honestly it just sounds like some PvE’er that wanted the Event Cache ( that you didn’t need anyhow ) and got farmed.

Also no it does not add to the Map population of EB that is why they made it seperate from EB, and you have to reque once you go into the JP.

I’ve been seeing a lot of this lately. There are plenty of other cache’s that a PvE’er can reach with no effort. Sorry something takes a little work in this game.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

in WvW

Posted by: Kruzis.7419

Kruzis.7419

I would like to formally ask that players who aren’t doing any jumping in the Obsidian Sanctum jumping puzzle be kick from the WvW jump puzzle instance because they are griefing other players who actually are trying to get something done, especially during time like this when the goal of one of the achievement is at the end of this jumping puzzle. (The Black Out Cache)

thank you.

I agree with the OP, because I just went to the Obsidian Sanctum JP and I counted 12 – 15 Jade Quarry camping at the beggining, pulling people off the starting platform and killing them. I personally HATE this, and someone should put a stop to this, such as what the OP said (kicking them if they aren’t doing the JP).

Your mistake is my kill.

in WvW

Posted by: Bedstain.6735

Bedstain.6735

I would like to formally ask that players who aren’t doing any jumping in the Obsidian Sanctum jumping puzzle be kick from the WvW jump puzzle instance because they are griefing other players who actually are trying to get something done, especially during time like this when the goal of one of the achievement is at the end of this jumping puzzle. (The Black Out Cache)

thank you.

I agree with the OP, because I just went to the Obsidian Sanctum JP and I counted 12 – 15 Jade Quarry camping at the beggining, pulling people off the starting platform and killing them. I personally HATE this, and someone should put a stop to this, such as what the OP said (kicking them if they aren’t doing the JP).

That was a good day. Just JQ was camping you. And getting camped is life in MMOs IMO. Sometimes you gotta do something else or get a huge group to kill the, off.

Blackgate Elementalist….woohoo!
{{80 ele Soap 80 engi Flush}}

in WvW

Posted by: kingcragus.6810

kingcragus.6810

I was really looking forward to griefing some PvE players in the EB JP this week with mesmer focus and great sword. But unfortunately I play on RoF and we own all the ports in. QQ

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

World Versus World… The fight is what we live for, at least in EU, unless you’re maybe on Abbadon’s, but basically learn how to fight, and you will achieve your goal, things can’t always be easy for you, either wait for someone who can actually protect himself on hai way up there to pull you up, or make your own way. To be honest it’s not really like you have to fight; at a convienient point make a break for the stealth, job done. Other than that just making a break for the puzzle is normally enough…

I do think it is a bit harder to fight off larger forces due to the instant respawn, but skill level comes into it a bit also, it took 9 Miller’s to destroy us 3 Gandarans after which point I left, cos yknow I was only really there for the fighting.

A list of abilities that will help you complete the puzzle, should you need to get past enemies in any way: stealth, teleports, leaps, surprise, logic, swiftness, stability, teamwork (leaving behind a poor fellow to get killed whilst you make a dash for the fountain of kitten denial), stuns, immobilises, cripples, chills, making friends, emanating a positive zen attitude…

It’s not amazingly hard just work for it and you might achieve it, my two cents…

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

thank you.

You are on one of the largest and strongest servers for WvW. Maybe you should ask for some help, I mean after all SoR claims to be the most unified and friendly server out there.

in WvW

Posted by: SirBirdford.2480

SirBirdford.2480

Moving respawn to the entrance of the jumping puzzle when it became its own map has made trying to do this JP awful. There’s no longer any lag between dying at the start of the area and popping right back up at the waypoint and jumping right back into the fight, as there had been when you were ported back out to the eternal battlegrounds and had to take a while to run back in.
Now that a server can camp the entrance, it’s made trying to get into the puzzle awful. Unless you’ve the fortune of being green, where you can just jump down and skip the entry field where everyone else is being camped.

in WvW

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

WRONG! using mes ports in JP’s is NOT exploiting and anet have a number of times stated they are happy with the portals. Thats in JP’s and in towers/keeps (as long as the memser got inside the tower/keep without cheating).

If Anet didnt want portals being used they would A. say its an exploit and B. they would block the port skill in jps like they have with seige.

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

thank you.

xD This happened today with about 20 Magswaggers. We brought in 15 people and wiped them repeatedly until they ran away from spawn and hid. Then we ported people to the top of the JP (which is not an exploit, btw) and wiped them there as well.

Moral of the story: It’s counterable.

in WvW

Night Hawk Ix.7360

yeah i cant see how anet would kick people who are not doing the JP and only there to gank people, that would be impossible to work out whos doing the JP and whos not. I think anet have halfed the autokick time in the JP for inactive players tho.

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

yeah i cant see how anet would kick people who are not doing the JP and only there to gank people, that would be impossible to work out whos doing the JP and whos not. I think anet have halfed the autokick time in the JP for inactive players tho.

They’re not breaking any rules by “griefing” in there. It’s a legitimate PvP area.

in WvW

Posted by: Steven K C.6731

Steven K C.6731

I agree it’s annoying but it’s a PvP area. I’m a massive PvE player i only go to WvW to grind out badges and stuff that I need for legendaries, so PvP fight are not something I’m used to so I go into OS with that in mind. I’m in SoS and right now Mag have a ton of people at the entrance farming and like people have said before it’s a PvP so they have every right to be there killing who ever they please as unfair as it may seem to people. My only issue with them doing so is that it’s possible to be pulled off and killed before you even finish loading in I think our starting ledge should have at least an invunerabilty effect on and of course players can’t attack while on the ledge so it’s not exploited. PvP in a WvW area is fair been dead before you even finish loading isn’t IMO.

in WvW

Night Hawk Ix.7360

They’re not breaking any rules by “griefing” in there. It’s a legitimate PvP area.

Not 100% true, they are also jumping onto our WP platform and knocking ppl off. So yes i would agree normal camping is not breaking any rules, but its annoying, other things going on are clearly breaking the rules of intended use. The best we can hope for atm is that enginners can no longer get on our servers platforms + immune buff on our platform and while standing on it.

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

The map is a competitive WvW map, just on a separate server that no longer counts towards the Borderlands or EB totals. Having said that, a server can still fill the EB JP map and queue it up, just like any other WvW map.

And, simply put, if you want to complete the puzzle, you need to get through me to do it. It’s in no way griefing to camp, since that whole purpose of the map is to kill other players. We are allowed to protect the end chest and the Sky Pirate chest from enemies.

Think of it like soccer. You’re the Striker, and we’re the Goalies. Only, there are 20 Goalies to get by.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

(edited by Smooth Penguin.5294)

in WvW

Posted by: Piogre.2164

Piogre.2164

I’ve considered it somewhat BS that people do this in the JP, but I see why it is allowed. I’ve always thought the puzzle would work better as an armistice zone, in which players can challenge each other to duels, talk to each other etc, but otherwise do the JP alongside each other without threat of being ambushed/camped. However, that is currently not how the JP is set up, and if it’s made as a pvp puzzle, it will work like one.

That said, I will still choose to kitten about one certain spot- not the beginning, but the chandelier room, right after the dark room. if a group of even just two or three is alone atop the puzzle, they can sit at the top of this room virtually indefinitely, with no viable way fro even a much larger group to reach them (this section is nearly impossible if in combat, as combat slows you down). This one spot is, in my opinion, poor design for a pvp zone, completely shutting off possibility of breaking through until the ones at the top get bored. This is NOT acceptable pvp, like most other interactions on the puzzle- this is griefing, in spirit if not in name. Even the stealth fountains, which are supposed to allow players to avoid pvp, don’t help here as taking a torch to get through the dark room ends stealth with no fountain after.

This could be fixed, anet. Put a fountain at the end of the dark room, and change the entrance to the chandelier room so that you can’t re-exit backwards to re-enter the dark room.

[VIG], SoR
Main: Asuran Engineer — Alt 80’s Ra-T-M-G-El-N-W-En-En-Re-Ra
Doctorate in Applied Jumping

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

@OP

It is a PvP area. Get over it.

in WvW

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

OP joins PVP jumping puzzle and gets mad about there being PVP in it. When you go into the ebg puzzle you should expect to have to fight for your prize. If you don’t like fighting, there are 3 jumping puzzles in lions arch you can do.

Campers are my favorite, because I use stealth fountains, then get behind them and knock them to their death. Engineer elixir X for tornado on an enemy mesmer portal is the most satisfying.

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

in WvW

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

Omg please make it so that in fractals, I have invaders from other severs to kill instead of bosses and mobs, it is unfair that just because I am a wvwer and not a pver I have to kill pve mobs in a pve zone when I’m not good at pve

in WvW

Posted by: ExpiredLifetime.1083

ExpiredLifetime.1083

WvW jumping puzzles are in a PvP area, in a PvP area you are allowed to kill other players.
Quit kittening and deal with it, for Christ’s sake.

in WvW

Posted by: Calsifer.6079

Calsifer.6079

You can’t?
I got ported up as late as yesterday so unless they changed something today (which I am quite sure they haven’t) it is still very much possible.

And not being able to attack enemy servers there would be stupid, since that would mean people would be able to get free siege daily without any kind of risk and that would be quite silly.

lol, stopping people from getting free siege is the worst rationale ever for camping the jp. If someone can’t afford to fork out 1-2 gold to stack up on siege, they’re doing something wrong.

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

in WvW

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

lol, stopping people from getting free siege is the worst rationale ever for camping the jp. If someone can’t afford to fork out 1-2 gold to stack up on siege, they’re doing something wrong.

I’d rather save my money and get the sieges from JP, rank chest, random drops(especially for the expensive stuff) – and buy additional ones with badges(good for the cheap stuff).

in WvW

Posted by: Slither Shade.4782

Slither Shade.4782

I was incredibly lucky there was some sort of truce last night and got it on first try. Bragging didn’t even watch a guide on it pretty easy actually lol. Lies I fell down lots and had to kill a couple people but made it. All I got was a bunch of stupid badges no blueprints or anything. I think they weren’t people but bots they was so dumb. Some enemy were cool and would just mind their own business. Thank you to those guys!

(edited by Slither Shade.4782)

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

thank you.

xD This happened today with about 20 Magswaggers. We brought in 15 people and wiped them repeatedly until they ran away from spawn and hid. Then we ported people to the top of the JP (which is not an exploit, btw) and wiped them there as well.

Moral of the story: It’s counterable.

Only difference is, the mesmer portalling up was fly hacking. Rest was relatively accurate, though it was 16 at the spawn, the rest somewhere else in the Jp. Fate was good at smearing a bunch of disorganized players, and good at staying tight together. I look forward to running into them with an actual DORP Raid.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

(edited by John Widdin.9618)

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

First off if you actually look at the puzzle anet designed it so there are MANY ways to KILL the opposing server or what your saying (grief) it’s not griefing it’s PVP plain and simple! WvWers don’t care about your cache we don’t lose sleep over it, hell probably 1/2 the people camping it dont even know there is a cache! They just noticed more players/PVErs there and see the free badges and loot from killing you

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: ArmoredSeraph.4923

ArmoredSeraph.4923

First and foremost, if you have to fight what are probably a bunch of noobs looking to complete game content? You’re pathetic. Obviously you’re either so bad a player you can’t cut it in real combat or you’re the type of sick minded player that tortures animals for fun.

Secondly, Anet made the JP part of event content. So I fail to see where any get off claiming it’s about badges and blueprints. It was a stupid and assinine thing to do in my opinion. Anyone griefing players trying to complete this are about the lowest form of life. Any ‘hardcore pvper’ shouldn’t even be bothering with players in that section out of respect for thier own styles of play.

But I imagine a lot of you do it here because acting that way in real life would get you dead. (This would be where all the would be gangsters talk about how they’d be the one’s doing the killing.)

And for the record, Anet can ‘LIKE’ this attitude from pvper’s all they want. I pay my money to the market as well. And if they want me to continue to do so? They can knock it off with stupid content such as this and encouraging moron players to try and ruin another player’s fun. PVP is a small aspect of the game. Get over it.

Lastly, if YOUR fun is killing players weaker or less experienced than you? Sorry, you’re a loser and likely always will be. Respond however you like to that because it won’t matter. My opinion doesn’t get any lower of people like that.

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

All a matter of timing, I saw 1 enemy yesterday morning at 7am, and we more or less shake hands and continued jumping.

But anyway, it’s PvP area, it got it’s own map such that players playing there do not disturb fighting on EB.

!!!! Entrance on own risk !!!

And I do not see any exploitation possibilities, ANet cut it down to once a day per account. They prevented siege placed there. If they would not like mesmer portals there they would disable them

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in WvW

Posted by: Slowburn.5319

Slowburn.5319

These are some of my favorite threads to read! ObSanctum is Fine.

in WvW

Posted by: Westpalm.7462

Westpalm.7462

I get yelled at by my own server for griefing on a daily basis in the Jp. What I don’t understand is, why would you get upset for people PvPing in a PvP zone? Go back to your PvE JP if you don’t want to PvP, this zone is intentionally set up to allow player vs player encounters, if you don’t like it, don’t go.

[PHZE] Blountstown – Necro
Coralsprings – Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Just as it’s a good WvW tactic to take out dolyaks, it’s good tactics to deny them access to siege. Considering the cost of golems, JPs are the primary source of them for most players.

Sorry to the PvE’rs but maybe you should try helping your server out (that provide the bonuses you enjoy as well) rather than going “full carebear” on the forums and crying about how unfair it is that you can get killed in a PvP zone.