Please decorate WvW

Please decorate WvW

in WvW

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

For Wintersday, it would be wonderful if WvW would be decorated to the theme. They kind of did a little to the citadel but it would be fun if all of EB was decorated. Have the guards carry candy cane weapons. Or even as far as making gingerbread walls.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

Please decorate WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

I agree with this. It would be nice if they can do for most of events too.

Since I spend most of time in wvw. I barely look around the decoration in normal maps

Blackgate

Please decorate WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Snowblind.4371

Snowblind.4371

Is this a troll thread? WvW is barely functioning at the moment, please do not ask them to decorate it.

Please decorate WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Is this a troll thread? WvW is barely functioning at the moment, please do not ask them to decorate it.

You don’t get the WvW guys to do it (it’s not exactly their department anyway), you wrangle some other, sucker, art team to get the job done.

That’s what they do

Please decorate WvW

in WvW

Posted by: JohnCrow.7482

JohnCrow.7482

You don’t get the WvW guys to do it (it’s not exactly their department anyway), you wrangle some other, sucker, art team to get the job done.

That’s what they do

Pretty much – and if they do it right they can even increase performance.

Frequent devil’s advocate.

Please decorate WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Burnfall.9573

Burnfall.9573

For Wintersday, it would be wonderful if WvW would be decorated to the theme. They kind of did a little to the citadel but it would be fun if all of EB was decorated. Have the guards carry candy cane weapons. Or even as far as making gingerbread walls.

Not a bad idea at all; i would welcome it.

Advocate of Justice, Liberty and Truth

Please decorate WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

why not give everyone snowballs for battle and let the fun begin!