Primordus VIrtus [RISE] Hibernate Mode

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

It’s been a great two years for us in Guild Wars 2, but our time on Guild Wars 2 has come to a close. From blobbing like noobs on Kaineng, to finally unscrewing our training wheels and running tagless on Blackgate, Fort Aspenwood and Sanctum of Rall, we matured together to form a guild that became well known across the top tier servers. We’ve had a lot of fun together and even though not every raid was perfect, we never gave up. We never ran from fights and we never backed down from a challenge. it’s hard to keep track of all the memorable moments we’ve had as a guild on this game. This isn’t the end of RISE though. Our next game is just around the corner. Some of us will be playing Wildstar, some of us ESO, Majority of us in Club Penguin(joke) or till the next big thing for Guild Wars (expansion). We will BALLS DEEP again. Either way, keep in touch on the Guild Website because in the immortal words that we as a guild live by… WE FALL DOWN NINE TIME…WE [RISE] AGAIN TEN TIME!

Until next time everyone! BALLS DEEP!!!

P.S- Gonna miss you all and them baggies

Guild Wars 2 Chapter Tribute

WM – War Machine
Meow – Meow

May thy guild live on.. We shall see each other again enemies and friends. Farewell for now..

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

(edited by SpitFire.4690)

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

I shall look forward to the day I may once again jump on your dead corpse.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I’ll never forget that first time we saw you on blackgate, bgbl ne tower. We were trebbing from north of it and this one mesmer just walked right up to us, completely visible and no attempts to hide and we just all watched quietly until Jed said, “Is this guy for real?” Then the mesmer dropped his portal and Jed yelled “GET YOUR BAGS” and out popped a bunch of BG and RISE to their death. It was such a surreal moment, none of us could believe it.

RISE definitely progressed way beyond that weird failed portal bomb moment and were pretty formidable by the end though. :P

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

I’ll never forget that first time we saw you on blackgate, bgbl ne tower. We were trebbing from north of it and this one mesmer just walked right up to us, completely visible and no attempts to hide and we just all watched quietly until Jed said, “Is this guy for real?” Then the mesmer dropped his portal and Jed yelled “GET YOUR BAGS” and out popped a bunch of BG and RISE to their death. It was such a surreal moment, none of us could believe it.

RISE definitely progressed way beyond that weird failed portal bomb moment and were pretty formidable by the end though. :P

are you talking about this portal bomb?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqhrBoGP2HI

SHUT DOWN !!! <3 lol

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

kitten it, now the only guild worth a fight on BG is APeX

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

And BG doesn’t even deserve them.

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Sab.5291

Sab.5291

Gonna miss the fights RISE…
Your guild was a class act…
Much respect… and i hope this is a short break

I am the One and Only, Sab!
“STUN”
Find me in the front of the TC zurg

in WvW

Posted by: SonofNoob.3102

SonofNoob.3102

And BG doesn’t even deserve them.

You seem quite obsessed with BG!

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

Gonna miss the fights RISE…
Your guild was a class act…
Much respect… and i hope this is a short break

thank you… will try to be a short one, if things changes

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

Meh, most are softies.
Only thing I remember about RISE is being on CD ts right before season 1 when KH and Val left…

“WE’LL NEVER LEAVE CD, BALLZZ DEEEP!!!”
the following day….
RISE is going to bandwagon Kaineng!

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

in WvW

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

My fondest memory of RISE was when they were on SoR during S1 and they decided to GvG on the map while we proceeded to lose a T3 tower.

good job.

in WvW

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

My fondest memory of RISE was when they were on SoR during S1 and they decided to GvG on the map while we proceeded to lose a T3 tower.

good job.

Ya…kitten , those people need to get a clue. Some people fail to grasp the concept that you need to defend stuff until friday night, when it starts over and goes on like nothing happened.

//salute rise

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

in WvW

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

good job.

Yeah, because that guild they were fighting couldn’t have come to that tower too.

I remember RISE at some point of my WvW travels. Respect.

in WvW

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

good job.

Ya…kitten , those people need to get a clue. Some people fail to grasp the concept that you need to defend stuff until friday night, when it starts over and goes on like nothing happened.

//salute rise

Or some people fail to prioritize and understand that GvG’ing on a Sunday on a pivotal week is a pretty poor decision.

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

good job.

//salute rise

Or some people fail to prioritize and understand that GvG’ing on a Sunday on a pivotal week is a pretty poor decision.

Or just let people play their game the way they want.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

good job.

//salute rise

Or just let people play their game the way they want.

Which includes letting people talk about guilds the way they want.

in WvW

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

See you on Nexus.

May you find the enjoyment you seek, in whichever game you travel.

/salute

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

in WvW

Posted by: Luna.8691

Luna.8691

In BG’s greatest hour of need getting banged by 2 servers and 40k points deficit, you decide to take a break ?

Exactly what your guild did when Kaineng lost WM guild and your guild was the first to pack its bags and transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

In BG’s greatest hour of need getting banged by 2 servers and 40k points deficit, you decide to take a break ?

Exactly what your guild did when Kaineng lost WM guild and your guild was the first to pack its bags and transfer.

well to tell you the truth we really need dedicated and experienced WvWers, BG is not the BG in S1 we lost a lot of veteran players. you can see that in BLs queues are little to non, RISE is a GvG guild they are not WvW guild, you can hardly see them in WVW. them being back in BG for WvW or just to hibernate and retire does not make any real difference or impact now.

my fondest memory of RISE is when they recruited me, i joined them on one raid and they charged head on to an enemy zerg, no stacking, no buffing, no food, no nourishment 14 of us or less i cant remember exactly, against an RG zerg and later an IRON led Zerg, one dude was shouting on TS BALLSSSS DEEPPPP. we just literally handed them our bags, so i said to my self kitten this kitten im leaving that same day i joined.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

(edited by Zeke Azul Falcon.5176)

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

See you on Nexus.

May you find the enjoyment you seek, in whichever game you travel.

/salute

Im not playing Wildstar lol.

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

What is this none sense lol.. even I was active.. I did not play PPT in BG.. only when JQ and TC hiding in their Arrow Cart Towers and Keeps, big bad wolf breaks in and we get PPT..

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

good job.

//salute rise

Thank you /salute [Scnd]