Question about Courier Speed

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Q:

“World vs. World Supply Mastery
Become a master of supply with the Supply Master World vs. World ability line. This line includes benefits like increased supply pick-up speed, Courier Speed when you pick up supply, and a chance to get supply back when you use it!”

What does it mean? is it something that stacks to our normal speed buffs , timer based, or is it going to become something else ?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: DevonCarver.5370

DevonCarver.5370

WvW Coordinator

A:

Courier speed is a 50% movement speed increase and doesn’t stack with Swiftness.

in WvW

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

Ten bucks says it’ll just be 30 seconds of Swiftness, like the guild banners.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

Ten bucks says it’ll just be 30 seconds of Swiftness, like the guild banners.

Aye. I dont think they will make some sort of incredible speeed buff

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in WvW

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

Swiftness is kinda optimistic guess. Personaly i´d wait for something along the lines of 10% non-stacking speed buff. 15% if we´re lucky.

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]

in WvW

Posted by: Mattargul.9235

Mattargul.9235

Courier Speed: Gain a stack of CS for each time you pick up supply. Each stack grants you a 5% increase in run speed. Stacks up to 5 times. Lost on downed.

Dances with Leaves – Guardian – Sanctum of Rall (SoR)

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Courier speed is a 50% movement speed increase and doesn’t stack with Swiftness.

Does that mean if I’m carrying supply I run with 50% movement increase? No matter what? Whereas swiftness is 33%? Does this apply in and out of combat as well?

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in WvW

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

Does that mean if I’m carrying supply I run with 50% movement increase? No matter what? Whereas swiftness is 33%? Does this apply in and out of combat as well?

It sounds as if Courier Swiftness is a short-term, temporary buff that is applied when you grab supply out of a camp/tower/keep. I highly doubt that they’d give a 50% permanent speed boost increase just for HOLDING supply.

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

It sounds as if Courier Swiftness is a short-term, temporary buff that is applied when you grab supply out of a camp/tower/keep. I highly doubt that they’d give a 50% permanent speed boost increase just for HOLDING supply.

I wonder if boon duration will add to this short duration speed boost /ponder

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in WvW

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

I was wondering the same. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see what Tuesday brings us!

See you on the field Fuzz!

Clock

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

I was wondering the same. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see what Tuesday brings us!

See you on the field Fuzz!

Clock

AYe mate. 2 more days

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]