Ranger Pets Overpowered?

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

See!! I screen-record this bear attacking human, human tried dodging and moving like people say on here to do and IT NOT WORK!! How can little bear be so OP???

Attachments:

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

No one ever say how bear in water, Nornbearman not go in water I notice….

Bears are very use to being in water. They have to go eat the fish all the time. Not sure how though they can hold their breath that long when below the water. Must store all that oxygen in their fluffy fur

I know what bear is, bear fat and lazy try to eat campers food. Bear might try to fish, but bear no swim in deep water for 5-10 minutes. Bear sits on lazy rump scoops trout out of rivers.

When nornbearman go to water he turn back into fat norn ranger guy. I think bear should turn into manatee. No one scared of manatee. Manatee prob hold breath longer too, also one other thing shake it off is shout, talking bear much terror enough, but HOW BEAR SHOUT UNDERWATER HOLDING BREATH?!

Perhaps it is because of all the rebreathers the bear has eaten off of people. Their lungs have mutated to be able to breath underwater.
However have you seen the eyes of those bears? I mean you see one charging at you and those eyes. They install so much fear that you cannot move.

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Q: how to deal with rangers pets.

A: keep running around ignore the pet and stress out on ranger throwing everything to his/her face, ranger dead, pet dead, 2 birds ( or bears ) 1 stone story.

If you fail to do that, its not the pet being OP but the player being to stupid to anticipate on very telegraphed skills such as wolfs howl or murrelows poison

Go check on Rangers subforum CDI and read how many people say pet’s AI is broken which is true yet some people come here and complain about it. Maybe the ranger will own u in 1v1 or in small scale fights but any class can do the same.

This is clearly a Learn2Play, heck Learn2Anticipate and not an Overpowered issue

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

A: keep running around ignore the pet and stress out on ranger throwing everything to his/her face, ranger dead, pet dead, 2 birds ( or bears ) 1 stone story.

If you fail to do that, its not the pet being OP but the player being to stupid to anticipate on very telegraphed skills such as wolfs howl or murrelows poison

Go check on Rangers subforum CDI and read how many people say pet’s AI is broken which is true yet some people come here and complain about it. Maybe the ranger will own u in 1v1 or in small scale fights but any class can do the same.

This is clearly a Learn2Play, heck Learn2Anticipate and not an Overpowered issue

Alright but, can you like make a video of this tactic? Because ever since yesterday everyone has been saying the same advice and so far I haven’t seen much progress.

Teach me how can you beat those bears? I even went underwater to escape from the ranger and his bears but they can go underwater too. I really don’t understand how constantly moving helps if you get CC’ed to the max.

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Offair.2563

Alright but, can you like make a video of this tactic? Because ever since yesterday everyone has been saying the same advice and so far I haven’t seen much progress.

Teach me how can you beat those bears? I even went underwater to escape from the ranger and his bears but they can go underwater too. I really don’t understand how constantly moving helps if you get CC’ed to the max.

Bears dont CC, all their attacks are melee based so if u move around the pet will do its animation but your out of range already, just keep running around and aim for the ranger, not the pet.

A few pets can do cc from range but most are used by the F2 function but it often doesnt work or go on CD without doing anything.

Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

Why do rangers even have pets? They are unneeded and useless. If you’re gona keep em least make em useful. If you play as a ranger and fight someone with a decent knowledge of the game your pet wont matter. When i fight a ranger I atk them and ignore pet. If its a condi/BM ranger then pet dies first but they can switch it out for another and if done right pretty much have perma pet since CD is 20s for pet reswap unless you kill it then its 60s.

They need to give rangers an option to stow pet and gain some of its stats and abilities for those who don’t want to play ranger with pet.

BTW. DOUBLE HYENAS ANYONE. CC FO DAYZ!

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

ghost.3208

They need to give rangers an option to stow pet and gain some of its stats and abilities for those who don’t want to play ranger with pet.

Wouldn’t that make having the pet irrelevant? Since you’re not penalized if your pet dies, don’t really like the idea.

Any proposition on that matter has to be on either how to remove the pets or how to actually improve them and make them useful, and we already know that the current goal is turning them into OP bears or doges with CC.

#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Bears dont CC, all their attacks are melee based so if u move around the pet will do its animation but your out of range already, just keep running around and aim for the ranger, not the pet.

A few pets can do cc from range but most are used by the F2 function but it often doesnt work or go on CD without doing anything.

I HAVE TRIED THIS AND IT DOESNT WORK!!! I run around all day and since I can’t get into range to attack the ranger the OP bear ends up killing me!! Please, like someone asked, upload video of your tactics against the OP bearbow!! I can hardly get out of my spawn before I get OP beared to death!

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

Are people seriously complaining about some part of a Ranger’s build being overpowered? Rangers do not have a choice if they want a pet or not, so they make the best out if it – just like pretty much every other class got mechanisms that people complain about.

But this is the first time i see someone complain about Rangers being OP (there is no distinction between the Ranger and the pet, they are part of one build only).

If a Ranger is capable of killing you then start thinking about what you can do against it. There are plenty of WvW guilds that do not want Rangers among them because they are seen as being weak.

Seriously, adapt to the situation, find out how to deal with pets in the best possible way for your class, but do not ask for a nerf. Ranger is the last class that needs that.

[Yak’s Bend]

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

I HAVE TRIED everything I can think of, that why I ask for video of tactics against the OP bearbow! So frustrated you people just keep saying move around, I DID MOVE AROUND, ALL OVER THE MAP! Please give video of what to do!

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

Why do rangers even have pets? They are unneeded and useless. If you’re gona keep em least make em useful. If you play as a ranger and fight someone with a decent knowledge of the game your pet wont matter. When i fight a ranger I atk them and ignore pet. If its a condi/BM ranger then pet dies first but they can switch it out for another and if done right pretty much have perma pet since CD is 20s for pet reswap unless you kill it then its 60s.

BTW. DOUBLE HYENAS ANYONE. CC FO DAYZ!

most amusing build ever, only saw this in action once;
Moment of Clarity (CC duration trait with so many bugs that rangers are now the best fear and stunlock professions in the game) + Hyena + Hounds of Balthazar (HoB have same skillset as ranger canines, meaning a very predictable knockdown attack)

4x knockdown + stunlock ranger… aye, the grass was nice, pretty nice green color, but after 40 seconds, not so much

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

SEE?!?! Now they have EXTRA hounds?! Where does this madness end Prysin?! When? Gonna have some ranger nightmares tonight.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: ardasica.4531

ardasica.4531

Maybe all of you QQing should just stay out of my way when I run with my pets. At least it is the future of WvW. The hammer train is just gathering dust and cobwebs.

#hammertrain2013

SF
OTR

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: bever.5892

bever.5892

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: lept.4692

lept.4692

That’s the first time I’ve ever seen a quality GW2 video.

Emu [VLK]

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

See how we supposed to contend with that? You tell me, ranger OP, pet OP, ranger go in water, pet go water….Bear running around like fat nightmare beast show teeth, wolf inflict terror make me run away…Even character too scared to fight ranger…

Meanwhile ranger emote, /laugh /dance/ /no on me…Sitting longest range, firing arrow volley at me rapid fire, so much dmg….

You tell me, if greatest player of game ranger, and ranger have pet, how pet not greatest thing in game?!

Mag Server Leader

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Offair.2563

Are people seriously complaining about some part of a Ranger’s build being overpowered? Rangers do not have a choice if they want a pet or not, so they make the best out if it – just like pretty much every other class got mechanisms that people complain about.

But this is the first time i see someone complain about Rangers being OP (there is no distinction between the Ranger and the pet, they are part of one build only).

If a Ranger is capable of killing you then start thinking about what you can do against it. There are plenty of WvW guilds that do not want Rangers among them because they are seen as being weak.

Seriously, adapt to the situation, find out how to deal with pets in the best possible way for your class, but do not ask for a nerf. Ranger is the last class that needs that.

Solution ( as i mentioned before ) : Ignore pet and theyre rather useless, if the ranger keeps on killing you, adapt to ti, use stability to avoid knockbacks by longbow, close gap to make it doing less dmg and throw conditions on him/her

Seriously last guy i killed with my pet was and AFKer so i cant say pets are OP, but people to lazy to handle with it

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Jocksy.3415

Jocksy.3415

They are just making fun :p some of them posts got me laughing so hard my coworkers looked at me as if I was crazy (maybe I am)…

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Offair.2563

I HAVE TRIED THIS AND IT DOESNT WORK!!! I run around all day and since I can’t get into range to attack the ranger the OP bear ends up killing me!! Please, like someone asked, upload video of your tactics against the OP bearbow!! I can hardly get out of my spawn before I get OP beared to death!

What class/build do you run that keeps on getting ganked by a pet, full zerger?
Would like to ask you to upload a video how u deal with the pets, I can uploads one myself but its nothing but people ignoring my pet and running into me with stability/regen/condi removals/dodge/stun/cc and perhaps some stealth here and there

Problem is not the pet, but the people that cant be bothered ignoring it

Guess those whining about it have read up to much smacktalk on forums how aful rangers are and when they see one they think “oh ranger easypeasy 100% guaranteed kill” but then the ranger kills em and they come to this forum QQ pets OP QQ

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

Both my guard and engie have fallen to those beasts and their pewpews from 1500 away. I can sometimes run from them on my Engie, but their pets are fast and knock me down then i try to fight and they go invis and knock me back while pet chews on my face.

Give me the sads.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

Would like to ask you to upload a video how u deal with the pets, I can uploads one myself but its nothing but people ignoring my pet and running into me with stability/regen/condi removals/dodge/stun/cc and perhaps some stealth here and there

Guess those whining about it have read up to much smacktalk on forums how aful rangers are and when they see one they think “oh ranger easypeasy 100% guaranteed kill” but then the ranger kills em and they come to this forum QQ pets OP QQ

I run all class, all build full zerk, I am cannon of glass. I should merk Ranger, but Pet continually harass, I just glad pet not real and can’t send me whisper like enemy ranger do.

“Hey kid UBAD my bear feast on your corpse”.

then /dance on my body while Bear tower over.

Mag Server Leader

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Pet slows me down so OP bearbow can use range attacks, I run norn warrior with full green colored armor (so OP ranger hard to see me) and travlers runes so I can try be fast and hit ranger. None of it works, sure I can beat ranger sometimes when in zerg.

I think you make fun of us, wont help us know how to counter OP bearbow so you probably don’t want to help because you run new OP build. Show us video of how to counter or you just mean person laughing at us!

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Ikaros.7812

Ikaros.7812

worst is when bear invite you to party and call you names, i try report but doesn’t work on pet?? please fix this

Banana And Cookies [BC]
all is vain

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

worst is when bear invite you to party and call you names, i try report but doesn’t work on pet?? please fix this

Please say its joke?! I do not want Bear whisper, I am already thinking of going back to Runescape, too much terror, so much dispair with ranger pet…

Mag Server Leader

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Please say its joke?! I do not want Bear whisper, I am already thinking of going back to Runescape, too much terror, so much dispair with ranger pet…

We could try Pokeman…

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Ikaros.7812

yes my uncle teach me best thing to do is ignore bear when you see it but the ranger make it sit on you! I like drinking tea but after bear teabag me I can’t drink it for two weeks

Banana And Cookies [BC]
all is vain

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

BEAR ATTACK! FEAR IT!

Attachments:

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

BEAR ATTACK! FEAR IT!

Please no more

Mag Server Leader

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

BEAR ATTACK! FEAR IT!

Is this new concept art?? They want to BUFF the bear with guns and its own pet shark???

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

BEAR ATTACK! FEAR IT!

Is this new concept art?? They want to BUFF the bear with guns and its own pet shark???

Pet bear has pet shark? Petception.

Gate of Madness

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

Ok here is my story,

I run as a pretty beefed up warrior. They supposed to be OP I heard. Was traveling through a nice meadow in the mists the other day and saw a ranger with his pet bear. I thought, ok I have OP warrior, lets do this. I start moving towards the ranger and he turns and suddenly that bear starts moving towards me. I looked into it’s eyes and it was like looking into a demon.

However, I was told not to worry about the pets from ranger. They no problem so I kept moving towards the ranger thinking I can take him down. I keep trudging forward all the while that bear is just chewing me to pieces, as well as, arrows flying in my face. They hurt. But I am beefy warrior so I move on. I almost get to ranger, bear eating me, and see the ranger squat down quickly. I was thinking he was just tired or something.

All of a sudden the ground became all muddy and I could not move fast. Bear moving like the wind though chewing on me. Now how does a ranger make the ground all muddy in a few seconds? There was not a cloud in the sky. However, I managed to get a heal off while bear chewing my legs off. I get through the mud and keep going towards the hunter like people have said, “just ignore the bear” I see the hunter squat again. I am like ok he made ground muddy again. So I think I charge through it. Suddenly spears come up out of the ground and stab me. These ranger must be masters at making traps in a second. How did he dig hole so fast and put pop up spears in?
At that point in time, I had to do something about the bear. My armor was just in rags and man was I hurting. So I fought a fierce fight that demon of a bear, as arrows still flying in my face. The bear is about to die and suddenly he vanishes. I am like, finally I can take out that hunter. So I move in for the kill, life low after fiercly fighting bear.
Suddenly out of no where a black jaguar pounces on me and eats me alive. I down and dead. Nothing I could do. Now how does cat hide in a grassy meadow? No where to hide. Perhaps my eyes were all shot up from arrows in face and fighting bear. I do not know. After that I just logged off and said ranger to OP.

True story

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

I dust off my ranger to play for 30 minutes in wvw and this happens.

Fear the OP bearbow. I’m sorry for unleashing its terror on you all. That’s why I never play bearbow normally, because it’s too OP and we can have a fair fight with less OP characters.

In the interest of fairness, Brb rolling heal sig warrior.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Ok here is my story,

I run as a pretty beefed up warrior. They supposed to be OP I heard. Was traveling through a nice meadow in the mists the other day and saw a ranger with his pet bear. I thought, ok I have OP warrior, lets do this. I start moving towards the ranger and he turns and suddenly that bear starts moving towards me. I looked into it’s eyes and it was like looking into a demon.

However, I was told not to worry about the pets from ranger. They no problem so I kept moving towards the ranger thinking I can take him down. I keep trudging forward all the while that bear is just chewing me to pieces, as well as, arrows flying in my face. They hurt. But I am beefy warrior so I move on. I almost get to ranger, bear eating me, and see the ranger squat down quickly. I was thinking he was just tired or something.

All of a sudden the ground became all muddy and I could not move fast. Bear moving like the wind though chewing on me. Now how does a ranger make the ground all muddy in a few seconds? There was not a cloud in the sky. However, I managed to get a heal off while bear chewing my legs off. I get through the mud and keep going towards the hunter like people have said, “just ignore the bear” I see the hunter squat again. I am like ok he made ground muddy again. So I think I charge through it. Suddenly spears come up out of the ground and stab me. These ranger must be masters at making traps in a second. How did he dig hole so fast and put pop up spears in?
At that point in time, I had to do something about the bear. My armor was just in rags and man was I hurting. So I fought a fierce fight that demon of a bear, as arrows still flying in my face. The bear is about to die and suddenly he vanishes. I am like, finally I can take out that hunter. So I move in for the kill, life low after fiercly fighting bear.
Suddenly out of no where a black jaguar pounces on me and eats me alive. I down and dead. Nothing I could do. Now how does cat hide in a grassy meadow? No where to hide. Perhaps my eyes were all shot up from arrows in face and fighting bear. I do not know. After that I just logged off and said ranger to OP.

True story

Welcome Sardonia!! Thank you for sharing your story, it helps others who are going through the same feelings know they are not alone!!

Anyone else want to share with the group? We can get through this together!

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

FEAR THE BEAR!!!

Notice the only thing to defeat the bear are not the warriors, but another bear.

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

BEAR ATTACK! FEAR IT!

Pet bear has pet shark? Petception.

OMG, i thought they had fixed the landshark bug!!!!

For those who dun know; there was a bug with water pets, allowing ranger to bring aquaman pet on dry land. Good times, when sharks kept fighting alongside you outside the water.

PS; look at shark stats for a level 80 toon. OP power stats.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Offair.2563

Pet slows me down so OP bearbow can use range attacks, I run norn warrior with full green colored armor (so OP ranger hard to see me) and travlers runes so I can try be fast and hit ranger. None of it works, sure I can beat ranger sometimes when in zerg.

I think you make fun of us, wont help us know how to counter OP bearbow so you probably don’t want to help because you run new OP build. Show us video of how to counter or you just mean person laughing at us!

So as warrior, close gap with ranger, keep on pressure on it, use stability and those insane hammer skills and ranger is dead in no time

On the other hand, if he kills you 1 v 1 you need to learn to adapt to those fights, once you got it rangers are dead meat everytime you encounter one, and bears cant slow you down nor doing ranged attacks btw

All in all, a typical learn 2 play situation and yes im kinda make fun of this since its ridicilous people start to yells OP ranger and tons of wvw guilds say “ehm pls no rangers, theyre the most kitten in groups”

Ignore pet, pewpew ranger

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Offair.2563

Fear the OP bearbow. I’m sorry for unleashing its terror on you all. That’s why I never play bearbow normally, because it’s too OP and we can have a fair fight with less OP characters.

Its only OP when people dont know how to fight a ranger, funny enough 99% of people know it so rangers are no threat to them

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Ikaros.7812

Its only OP when people dont know how to fight a ranger, funny enough 99% of people know it so rangers are no threat to them

people know how to fight ranger but they also have to fight bear! and now they want to make ascended bear, wtf exotic bear is enough

Banana And Cookies [BC]
all is vain

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: gpassucc.5961

gpassucc.5961

The number of brain cells… just gone…

[EG] – SoR – Persies Sunreaver (war),
Persiës Sunreaver (ele), Persiës (ranger),
Gromphe Baenre (necro), Përsies (guard)

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

ardasica.4531

Really not sure if trolling….

SF
OTR

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

ardasica.4531

This is why I don’t run bearbow. People run in the other direction making it very hard to find fights. Lately though they just run no matter the pet that is up. I never understood it. No guilds want us rangers and no one wants to play with us either. It makes this Sylvari ranger very sad.

SF
OTR

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: bever.5892

bever.5892

Let’s face it, we cannot beat the ranger’s pets. We might has well remove all of our armor when we see a ranger cause they is no way we are going to win. ;-;Or we should all re-roll rangers.
I don’t know about you guys but i am re-rolling ranger so i can fight their op pet with my op pet.

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

Not sure if this has came up in the past, but I have been super frustrated with Ranger Pets.

I feel as though Ranger pets are overpowered, their skills always hit me, and when I kill the pet the Ranger just send another after me LEAVE ME ALONE.

I feel as though pets should be made to be more inconsequential in WvW.

Yes, you.

Attachments:

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

Yeah, and don’t get my started on Ranger’s huge level of condition removal, access to stability, mobility, AOE and wide variety of weapons that totally don’t suck.

</sarcasm>

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Vylor.3276

Vylor.3276

Wow, been a while since I saw qq about a ranger. I wouldnt even worry about it tbh. 98% of the ranger population is useless, and if you are dying 1v1 to them. I don’t know what to tell you.

Kizger Scorchclaw
Champion Magus/Paragon
80 Elementalist of [APeX]

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Eir Jordan.2156

Eir Jordan.2156

I think the threat of being eaten by bearbows keeps many people up at night. Beware the bear!

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

ghost.3208

If you are dying 1v1 to them. I don’t know what to tell you.

Why? Can’t you share some tactics to help us against the ranger pets? Because I swear I’m sick of that krytan hound that keeps fearing me, way more annoying than a necro.

Everyone keeps underestimating the rangers, just you wait and see.

#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

I try more dodge roll this weekend, I trait for vigor and use vigor foods. still only get 2-dodge rolls then nothing…I dodge roll once fighting Wolfbow, wolf fear me before I can get second roll…Now I stuck running, terror, no skill work all circling like clock.

Ranger using arrows constantly not even have to move….Then call Hyena, Hyena knock me down then summon another…Then I guess after I die, I come back and I guess ranger call ranger friend over for “free kill”.

Now two ranger, first switched to dreaded bearbow/wolfbow…Second ranger have freaking small bird…Crow or something…I cant even see bird, it fluttering around my head like herd of gnats…I try to hit bird not even sure where bird is….Then ranger somehow summon whole flock of birds that land on my head…

My poor character find get birds knocked off, first ranger been /laughing whole time….Now he send wolf at me, scare me again…No skills, bird pecking eyes, wolf howling both rangers fling arrows, much relentless….

No hope for game, I no go in water anymore for fear of bear might be there if ranger is chasing…Least that is fix.

Mag Server Leader

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Dabrixmgp.4758

Dabrixmgp.4758

“ranger” and “overpowered” in the same topic line?

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Pavel.8531

Pavel.8531

I try more dodge roll this weekend, I trait for vigor and use vigor foods. still only get 2-dodge rolls then nothing…I dodge roll once fighting Wolfbow, wolf fear me before I can get second roll…Now I stuck running, terror, no skill work all circling like clock.

Ranger using arrows constantly not even have to move….Then call Hyena, Hyena knock me down then summon another…Then I guess after I die, I come back and I guess ranger call ranger friend over for “free kill”.

Now two ranger, first switched to dreaded bearbow/wolfbow…Second ranger have freaking small bird…Crow or something…I cant even see bird, it fluttering around my head like herd of gkitten try to hit bird not even sure where bird is….Then ranger somehow summon whole flock of birds that land on my head…

My poor character find get birds knocked off, first ranger been /laughing whole time….Now he send wolf at me, scare me again…No skills, bird pecking eyes, wolf howling both rangers fling arrows, much relentless….

No hope for game, I no go in water anymore for fear of bear might be there if ranger is chasing…Least that is fix.

10/10 would read again.