Season2 tickets work with Season3 tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Q:

I havent used mt s2 tickets yet because i only play 1 character. SO can i use em in s3?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Jessica Boettiger.2563

Jessica Boettiger.2563

WvW/PvP/Skills Principal QA

A:

WvW Tournament tickets do not expire. You can combine tickets earned in the upcoming fall tournament with tickets saved from past tournaments.

in WvW

Posted by: Reborn.2934

Reborn.2934

if you don’t see any DEV response until 9/9/2014 , better use them before any “accident”

in WvW

Posted by: Veeber.3192

Veeber.3192

It’s been stated many times that you can use them or save them for when you have more tickets, i.e another season.

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

I havent used mt s2 tickets yet because i only play 1 character. SO can i use em in s3?

No such thing as – s2 and s3 tickets. They are the same tickets. As previous poster said, anet confirmed many times.

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: BooHud.2681

BooHud.2681

I’m impresssed you got tickets at all, way to go! I never recieved any despite repeated efforts – must be my bad dolyak aura or something. In any event, if I were you I would use them relatively soon. But thats just me, bad dolyak and all. Happy WvWing!

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Thnks for the respone

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: sishbob.3987

sishbob.3987

I’m impresssed you got tickets at all, way to go! I never recieved any despite repeated efforts – must be my bad dolyak aura or something. In any event, if I were you I would use them relatively soon. But thats just me, bad dolyak and all. Happy WvWing!

I’m impressed you’ve managed to stay positive despite not receiving any tickets because – assuming you earned the meta – its a sign that ANet really doesnt care enough to fix a problem a novice coder with Java could fix.

And I get GW2 doesnt run off of Java, but the point remains: the fix for missing tickets and rewards is an easy one, and the fact it was and is ignored for so long is disconcerting. I still know a few people who have yet to receive their Season 1 rewards.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

I’m impressed you’ve managed to stay positive despite not receiving any tickets because – assuming you earned the meta – its a sign that ANet really doesnt care enough to fix a problem a novice coder with Java could fix.

And I get GW2 doesnt run off of Java, but the point remains: the fix for missing tickets and rewards is an easy one, and the fact it was and is ignored for so long is disconcerting. I still know a few people who have yet to receive their Season 1 rewards.

He’s not being positive, he’s being sarcastic…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing