Separate traits for WvW please!

in WvW

Posted by: blue.8629

blue.8629

It’s becoming annoying going to the class master and redoing my traits each time I enter WvW and when I come out, as an ele it is vital I do this or it pew pew dead in WvW.

I cannot see a reason, and with the new vamp over WvW I am sad that this wasn’t implemented. Pretty please Anet?

Blue… My name is a colour.

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

While you’re at it can you add a few presets, I’m tired of retraiting when I want to run a different build. Also add a gear outfitter preset so I don’t have to click them all, plus if you can make it so the gear is held in the outfitter so it doesn’t take spots in my bags.

Thanks

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Would love to see this as well. I don’t know why they can’t make a nice little addition to the hero panel menu, under finishers, that would be called “builds”, so people could switch between preset trait builds (and maybe add gear build with it)

in WvW

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Trait template is almost out of the question now that ANet are selling those re-trait gizmos on the TP.

They wanted to make it inconvenient enough for you to buy them, ergo, no templates/presets whatever you want to call them.

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Trait template is almost out of the question now that ANet are selling those re-trait gizmos on the TP.

They wanted to make it inconvenient enough for you to buy them, ergo, no templates/presets whatever you want to call them.

They can just sell “build slot” tabs in the hero’s panel for a marker up price. Once bought you can assign a build to it which you can swap out at lets say 10s(marked up from class trainer) anytime you want. But if you want to change any of the tab then you need to go t oa class trainer or have the gizmo bought to retrait those.

I would not mind paying premium for this feature, and I think Anet would make a good chunk of change from a lot of players this way as PvEers and WvWers love to change specs more than they do their underwear.

[DONE]

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

They can just sell “build slot” tabs in the hero’s panel for a marker up price. Once bought you can assign a build to it which you can swap out at lets say 10s(marked up from class trainer) anytime you want. But if you want to change any of the tab then you need to go t oa class trainer or have the gizmo bought to retrait those.

I would not mind paying premium for this feature, and I think Anet would make a good chunk of change from a lot of players this way as PvEers and WvWers love to change specs more than they do their underwear.

See that Anet? You’re leaving money on the table bros!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: nielscase.6258

nielscase.6258

Yeah Anet, sell those build slots like bank slots. Extra money for ya’ll and more convenient play for us!

in WvW

Posted by: Remnant.7461

Remnant.7461

Why would they do that?! What they have now is the gift that keeps on giving! That is unless this tab costs a lot of gems (perhaps this idea was considered already or something similar but deemed less profitable)…Call me a pessimist but I don’t see things changing here.

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

+1 would like trait templates (such as on LoL). For example to quickly switch my ele between roaming and zerging weapon/trait sets. A while back, this was supposed to be on the table.

Now I see some completely useless item in the TP that has nothing to do with trait templates… Wut?

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Why would they do that?! What they have now is the gift that keeps on giving! That is unless this tab costs a lot of gems (perhaps this idea was considered already or something similar but deemed less profitable)…Call me a pessimist but I don’t see things changing here.

Template Tab is basically a huge quality of life change, and Anet really doesn’t need to charge a whole lot for it. There are tons of Alt-aholics who would constantly buy tabs for them. Limiting the tabs to max of 3-4 would still not satisfy people, they would still keep a reserve of the gizmo just in case there is that rare chance their 4 tabs doesn’t cover the base of every build they need for a situation.

Currently I think the Gizmo is about 3-4g of crystal exchange ea? There will be people who spend that much to have a reserve ready, or in a bind (fractasl or if they are in a dungeon they opened and really need to change specs) but aside from that people would rather WP to LA and change specs (about 8 silver for WP, spec change, and WP back).

If the price is reasonable people would be more willing to buy more of it rather than be cautous and possibly only buying 1 extra tab on their most played character. A little from everyone is better than a lot from a few.

[DONE]

in WvW

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

More than one year on.

in WvW

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

I doubt many of those have been sold tbh…

They would make far more off of something permanent.

They had limited use finishers. I never bought one. They put in permanent ones and I bought several.

Same thing would happen with retraiting.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in WvW

Posted by: Septemptus.7164

Septemptus.7164

This would help a lot.
Also WvW could use another set of gears or way to change their stats once you go WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Yet another thing GW did so much better than GW2. Templates in GW are awesome. Being able to cut and paste them from forums, websites, chat, etc is a feature that should have made it into GW2 by now.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: Mbelch.9028

Mbelch.9028

I’d purchase a template. Vote added.

-Nex, [FEAR] Elementalist
https://www.youtube.com/user/GW2FearGaming

in WvW

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Oh trait templates to switch between, yes very good idea, I wonder why Anet have not had the same idea?

(edited by Meglobob.8620)

in WvW

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

This would be really nice, since all my characters run completely different builds for wvw and pve, and the only time I ever retrait is switching between pve and wvw. It’s like there is a 3.50 silver tax to switch from pve to wvw and back.

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP