Stake them guys!

Stake them guys!

in WvW

Posted by: Ishbaal.1503

Ishbaal.1503

So last night on reset my server BP was pulling about 60-95 pts per turn behind CD who was in first. This held up for like the first 2 or so hours. But as my small group noticed we BP were ahead by about 600 total points after the first 2 hours. How? We held all three buffs for the majority of the time for the first hour or so. So im assuming that we pulled ahead by so much just by stakes? If so i do believe this is a step in he right direction.

Of course the stat buffs are OP and unwanted. But the points for kills is awesome.

Stake them guys!

in WvW

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

I wish my server’s zergs would realize that. I’ve been getting them 2+ buffs all the time and last time I ran with the zerg everyone was still happily whacking the downed enemies dead with their weapons.

Such a waste…

One – Piken Square

Stake them guys!

in WvW

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

I wish my server’s zergs would realize that. I’ve been getting them 2+ buffs all the time and last time I ran with the zerg everyone was still happily whacking the downed enemies dead with their weapons.

Such a waste…

Meh, in a zerg the vast majority of times if I tried to stop and stick a spike in someone the AOE alone would be enough to take them out first. Or if not that, I’d attract attention because I’m in all these people running wildly around, and here I am standing totally still to do some sort of fatal twirly dance move over a nervous-looking wounded thing.

Stake them guys!

in WvW

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Such a waste…

Meh, in a zerg the vast majority of times if I tried to stop and stick a spike in someone the AOE alone would be enough to take them out first. Or if not that, I’d attract attention because I’m in all these people running wildly around, and here I am standing totally still to do some sort of fatal twirly dance move over a nervous-looking wounded thing.

LOL… you should do comedy dude. I bet you’re a hoot in TS. Ok, now I need to make a topic related comment before I get one of those things you’re not supposed to talk about.
I totally agree, stopping to stake/spike a downed player is a serious risk when you’re surrounded by a swarm of angry Male Chicken Roaches (can’t say the other word cuz it comes out as “Kitten Roaches” and that’s just plain absurd).

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

Stake them guys!

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

So last night on reset my server BP was pulling about 60-95 pts per turn behind CD who was in first. This held up for like the first 2 or so hours. But as my small group noticed we BP were ahead by about 600 total points after the first 2 hours. How? We held all three buffs for the majority of the time for the first hour or so. So im assuming that we pulled ahead by so much just by stakes? If so i do believe this is a step in he right direction.

Of course the stat buffs are OP and unwanted. But the points for kills is awesome.

Getting points doesn’t actually help your server, it just fools the matchmaking system into thinking you’re better (read: have more players) than the other servers, increasing the likelihood that you get matched up again with higher tier servers. That is, until the leagues crap on everything.