T1 que time and achievment points

in WvW

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

hi arenet I recently transfered my 20 man guild to t1 with the help of t1 guilds and these t1 guilds promised achievements to be easy and promised a cool t1 finisher with the new patch.. but all I get is lions arch in a que timer. I was lied to and my guild is not happu . Is there a way to get my guild back to my normal server? Try in advance.

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

well transferring to a t1 server because some guilds promised no queues and easy achievments. well we all warned u guys that the queues could be terrible during the leagues. bandwagoning to a t1 server was not a good idea, but yes u can transfer back to you server.
my server (FA) has lost a big guild to jq, because they were offered gold and easy wins. it did hurt our server, but we got a few guilds before the leagues that were looking for awesome fights. now we have queues, but they never last long.
i wait like 5-10 min and boom, in while the guilds that bandwagoned to t1 are stuck in queue. we are all having a blast atm …karma :-)

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

que’s are long in T1, have been for a long time. When I am in there I am making significant progress on achievements.

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

more more more moneh for ANET.. shineeeyyyy.. yes !???

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

I don’t think this post is legit. AFAIK this person is on Maguuma and has been for some time.

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

How is it that folks don’t recognize Maguuma names by now? Lol.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

What did you honestly expect to happen from everyone stacking T1 servers for easy wins? There’s always a catch.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

in WvW

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

hi arenet I recently transfered my 20 man guild to t1 with the help of t1 guilds and these t1 guilds promised achievements to be easy and promised a cool t1 finisher with the new patch.. but all I get is lions arch in a que timer. I was lied to and my guild is not happu . Is there a way to get my guild back to my normal server? Try in advance.

10/10 for satire

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in WvW

Posted by: gidorah.4960

gidorah.4960

I don’t think this post is legit. AFAIK this person is on Maguuma and has been for some time.

i don’t know about that it sounds like the 5 or 6 other topics from t1 whinning about ques

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Enjoy a week of constant queues because that’s all you’re going to get.

Thing is, PvEers join WvW to get the achievements without doing much use. That’s alright, we expect them too.

But WvWers do as well, because anyone actually wanting to raid in WvW will grind achievements even harder to get them over with ASAP.

So basicly, a week of grinding no matter what you do. Many grinders will get tired after the first week and slow down.

in WvW

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

Enjoy a week of constant queues because that’s all you’re going to get.

Thing is, PvEers join WvW to get the achievements without doing much use. That’s alright, we expect them too.

But WvWers do as well, because anyone actually wanting to raid in WvW will grind achievements even harder to get them over with ASAP.

So basicly, a week of grinding no matter what you do. Many grinders will get tired after the first week and slow down.

I think many grinders will be finished in a week, I ’ve got 6 of 15 so far and the others are near complete (except the caravans and sentries)

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

in WvW

Posted by: ClickHereToRespawn.7310

ClickHereToRespawn.7310

Bjorn Star [WvW] | Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

Why is every single complaint about queues reduced to american tier 1 problems? Every server in the european silver league (except maybe underworld) faces massive queues in all borderlands during prime time.