TC new transfer.

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Giotto.2607

Giotto.2607

Dam god TC got a new EU time guild transfered there, they called Kazoku[Kazo].
I saw they have a 70 zerg in TCBL today!
kitten why those new guilds like TC so much.

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Qaelyn.7612

Qaelyn.7612

Don’t know anything about that guild, but people like TC for a simple reason: it’s a great place. We have fun, and we play hard, even when we’re outgunned. People want to help build up TC to be even more competitive with the Big Two.

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Good, now they can stay in T1 now.
Unless they came up with yet another pseudonym for CERN to create the illusion of numbers.

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Is this them:

http://kazokuguild.wix.com/kazoku

They seem to be US based though and focussed on TESO not on GW2.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Pretty sure it’s just CERN. Every week they run with a different tag. And yes, they can field those sorts of numbers (open recruitment heh).

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

they will need them and more to deal with the master guild buyers on the other side.

OP’d thief, lol

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Pretty sure it’s just CERN. Every week they run with a different tag. And yes, they can field those sorts of numbers (open recruitment heh).

lol. You have no idea what you are talking about.

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I only dabble in WvW for mapping and achievements, but isn’t TC mostly good on US/EU coverage and hurting in the OCX/SEA areas?

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Azelroth.6801

Azelroth.6801

Kazoku [Kazo] is the merging of 2 TC guilds.

It’s not a new guild that has transferred to TC.

Azelroth [MoM] – Methods Of Mayhem
Commander @ Tarnished Coast

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

I hardly doubt they are running a “70” man zerg but if they are running a “70” man zerg, then they had better tighten up cause the [Kazo] we ran into yesterday during EU time amounted to easy tasty bags.

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: CachoDm.4639

CachoDm.4639

Thank god they can stay in tier 1 forever plz They dont need to be in tier 2 outnumbering everybody they ALL Roam in groups of 3 or more I cant never find a good 1v1 or 2v1 Maybe im roaming wrong. but Iget outnumbered most of the times jesus

R48 Nooßlêss Multiclass Looking for a best friend.

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

70? Are you sure it wasn’t 100

We always run with 100

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Why do people freak out about a new guild? No1 goes on forums when jq, SoS, fa, mag got their transfers. Why tc?

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Traxien Cion.9261

Traxien Cion.9261

It’s an amalgam of CERN and other misc. EU forces. They used to fly MM, then EU, and now Kazo. It’s just an attempt to organize our surprisingly large EU population.

Traxien Cion – Ranger | Traxien Kills – Warrior | [STUN] | TC Commander

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Chris.3290

If they did get a large EU guild transfer they wouldn’t be ticking +70 right now. CERN (calling themselves [EU] European Warband) could easily put +30 onto a map for quick golem rushes while daytime PuGs maintained defense.
Never saw them run 70 ppl either. Maybe 40 tops when they were k-training.

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Why do people freak out about a new guild? No1 goes on forums when jq, SoS, fa, mag got their transfers. Why tc?

Oh no, TC players have been rping as jerks ever since SoS got their transfers, calling us bandwagoners and putting our new guilds down. Sorry but TC doesn’t get to play innocent, expect a lot of crap whenever you get transfers in.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

Oh no, TC players have been rping as jerks ever since SoS got their transfers, calling us bandwagoners and putting our new guilds down. Sorry but TC doesn’t get to play innocent, expect a lot of crap whenever you get transfers in.

What a crybaby. Everyone has called SoS a bandwagon since they got those transfers. It’s not just people from TC and I’m pretty sure you know it.

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Buffy.9246

This coming from the server who bought 300+ people? Basically killed a whole server…
Yeah. Bandwagoners.

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Xenesis.6389

Thanks for proving my point, you’re still crying over it. Keep throwing the clueless insults, I get a laugh picturing you rp wiping tears off whenever you say bandwagoners.

North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Chris.3290

TC still won the match the following week, but that hasn’t stopped their tears and acrimony. They brought in two new guilds within days but still the tears flow unending.

SoS has never bought a guild, you are thinking of FA and Maguuma in those departments.

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Chris.3290

What a crybaby. Everyone has called SoS a bandwagon since they got those transfers. It’s not just people from TC and I’m pretty sure you know it.

No, FA has been doing it too; just not embarrassing themselves as much because it actually has made a difference in their fortunes.

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Ahka.6705

Ahka.6705

Never saw them run 70 ppl either. Maybe 40 tops when they were k-training.

The only time we have 70 CERN tags up is during our guild missions. We have members from lots of different guilds. TC is a very friendly server so guilds kind of overlap. CERN doesn’t have a 100% rep policy so many members run with different tags. It’s alot of fun when we all get together under one tag. It’s a great guild full of fun people IMO.

Ahka – Elementalist
[ZzZz]Zombie Coast, [CERN]When Zergs Collide
Tarnished Coast

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Kigera.9584

Thanks for proving my point, you’re still crying over it. Keep throwing the clueless insults, I get a laugh picturing you rp wiping tears off whenever you say bandwagoners.

Just because people say something that you don’t like, doesn’t mean that they are insulting you. Gaining a large amount of transfers in a short amount of time is a bandwagon. Hence, why people call SoS a bandwagon.

No, FA has been doing it too; just not embarrassing themselves as much because it actually has made a difference in their fortunes.

It’s not embarrassing, it’s just calling it like it is. Don’t want to be called a bandwagon? Don’t stack. Otherwise deal with the criticism like JQ and BG have been doing and let the haters hate. Some people have already started calling Mag a bandwagon(Magswagon) because they got a few transfers and I don’t see them qqing in threads like SoS keeps doing.

Back on topic, yeah I think the op is actually on TC and is just trying to rustle some jimmies. Mission achieved.

(edited by Kigera.9584)

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

I’m personally loving the new addition of TC to T1. They seem to always come out and fight rain, hail or shine. Unlike SOR in so many ways.

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

I’m not a fan of t1 blob fights that lag me on the other side of the map when I’m trying to 1vX (X is usually 4+ otherwise they just turn tail and run for friends). I’ve switched maps multiple times this week only to find that it’s just another lagfest. If TC stays in T1 I may well leave despite liking the community.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

(edited by Aberrant.6749)

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

#T1drama #soImportant #WeCare

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Kigera.9584

#T1drama #soImportant #WeCare

I didn’t know BG and JQ were talking about coverage wars and buying guilds in this topic. Did the posts get deleted before I could read them?

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Linghy.2031

Linghy.2031

Give it a week or two before you decide to move on. They seem to be getting better. We were effectively being farmed at one point today outside Stonemist, but it was fun to actually have a fight and see some legs. It might take a little while forJQ and BG to learn to de-blob, but there is potential.

Back on topic: guilds love TC because they’re mostly nice, they pull out some fun and ballsy moves, and provide a great atmosphere. There are definitely some issues here and there, but overall TC is an amazing home.

~ Vbac

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Give it a week or two before you decide to move on. They seem to be getting better. We were effectively being farmed at one point today outside Stonemist, but it was fun to actually have a fight and see some legs. It might take a little while forJQ and BG to learn to de-blob, but there is potential.

Back on topic: guilds love TC because they’re mostly nice, they pull out some fun and ballsy moves, and provide a great atmosphere. There are definitely some issues here and there, but overall TC is an amazing home.

AFAIK they’ve pretty much always been like this (at least since back when TC had just broken into T2). I don’t see them changing out of the blue.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

One of Chris’ Dailies – ‘Comment on the official forums five times on a topic which doesn’t affect you in the least and know nothing about’. 1 Achievement point per tier.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Good. Coming for BG i think it is great the TC is getting more and more EU guilds and now have a chance to fight and maybe even stay tier 1.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Shotty.1902

Shotty.1902

I love people from TC. They are generally a very nice server, good people and atmosphere. No wonder a big guilds want to transfer there.

Shottyzzz – Warrior – [Fin] – HoD

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

I’m personally loving the new addition of TC to T1. They seem to always come out and fight rain, hail or shine. Unlike SOR in so many ways.

so angry…. wow. get over sor already.

OP’d thief, lol

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

One of Chris’ Dailies – ‘Comment on the official forums five times on a topic which doesn’t affect you in the least and know nothing about’. 1 Achievement point per tier.

ROFL +1

Bloody epic.

Meega Kweesta

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

Pretty easy. There are unpleasant people everywhere, but there does happen to be a great deal of pleasant people on TC.

Also, TC is capable of competing in T1 if they could get coverage.

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: flickky.2634

flickky.2634

Pretty easy. There are unpleasant people everywhere, but there does happen to be a great deal of pleasant people on TC.

Also, TC is capable of competing in T1 if they could get coverage.

As of today they now have coverage
Personally i’m pretty stoked that TC’s managed to get some transfers. New guilds, new fights! <3

Flickky / Landsplash
[TwitchTV] [Twitter]
Oceanic Leader of [KnT] Knights of the Temple ~ Blackgate

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

For clarity’s sake.

Kazoku is a new guild, but it is composed of current tc players, not new transfers.

Meega Kweesta

TC new transfer.

in WvW

morrolan.9608

So what does that mean?

Jade Quarry [SoX]

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

So what does that mean?

It means SoR is imploding. Get it?

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Buffy.9246

So sor transferred to tc?

TC new transfer.

in WvW

morrolan.9608

So what does that mean?

It means SoR is imploding. Get it?

Imploding further but yes I thought thats what he meant.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

That’s funny since “SoR” will be back kicking your kitten , and making you all angry again real soon

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Linghy.2031

TC may be a triple-threat: great gameplay, great stable community, and a contender for top WvW spot. Could hopefully be the dawning of a new t1 era.

Or not. Either way, TC will continue on as usual.

~ Vbac

(edited by Linghy.2031)

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

SoR shows us there is obviously no such thing as a stable community wvw when there is prizes to be had.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Linghy.2031

TC was stable before transfers, the core will be just as stable even if they move again, or even stronger if they stay.

~ Vbac

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

SoR shows us there is obviously no such thing as a stable community wvw when there is prizes to be had.

TC in general has been pretty stable. There is a core community that will come out and fight whether we’re T1 or T4 (and yes, we’ve been there and worked ourselves slowly to T1.5). I really welcome the new transfers to our server, if not to make it so we’re facing BG/JQ for 2+ months instead of FA/SoS for 2+ months for some new faces.

Even if TC got a lot of transfers and shot upto rank 1 and a lot of those transfers left, we’d most likely still have that core community sticking around to keep up alive! TC is pretty resilient I’ve found, which is nice. We’ve been T2 for a long time, through many gains and loses of guilds. Guilds come and go. The Golem God and Dolyak Spirit stay firm in their support of the Toast!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

so angry…. wow. get over sor already.

I’m not really angry. I just feel like T1 is better than it has ever been since TC replaced SOR. And the reason why it feels better is because of the attitude that TC has brought with them as a community.

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Qaelyn.7612

Qaelyn.7612

I’m not really angry. I just feel like T1 is better than it has ever been since TC replaced SOR. And the reason why it feels better is because of the attitude that TC has brought with them as a community.

It’s a great place… win, lose or draw.

Cheers!

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Xenesis.6389

Hire, GC confirmed and maybe Helioz is moving to TC from SoR.

TC new transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

What we learned today is there are a lot of people that like to RP.

Mag Server Leader