This is like watching the RMS Titanic

in WvW

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

I never saw the movie, but I imagine this is very much what it’s like. I thought it was just a few servers, then did some reading. Lol, wow. I don’t think this is all entirely the bloodlust b/s though. I get the feeling many players were already frustrated, and took this as a reason to jump ship.

I think you guys should sit back and enjoy the show. It’s really funny if you watch what’s happening. Anet’s continuing with their excuse for not working on wvw (the league system “oh we can’t change it for 7 weeks, sorry guys”). Pfft, everyone has seen through that nonsense.

So you guys should stop with the angry letters. They’ve already said they don’t care, and they are going through with it their way. The only way you have to express your opinion is to not log on.

in WvW

Posted by: Shemsu.8721

Shemsu.8721

And yet I see full maps all the time…….

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

I don’t… especially day time is pretty empty these days (hours the hardcore ones play).

And yea I am already in my boat watching the ship sink and thinking: What a pitty. But I wont watch long, I’ll set sail to different coasts to try and find exotic new things to satisfy my thirst to proof my ingame skill.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Where? Tequatl?

There ain’t no full maps in T1 NA or T2 NA right now.

But in all seriousness this update was just the last straw. WvW has been in steady decline since the February patch which brought all the lag. Now its got more holes than swiss cheese.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

I don’t… especially day time is pretty empty these days (hours the hardcore ones play).

And yea I am already in my boat watching the ship sink and thinking: What a pitty. But I wont watch long, I’ll set sail to different coasts to try and find exotic new things to satisfy my thirst to proof my ingame skill.

Good luck getting a server name out of him.

Yeah, wish we could post about other games here. I can understand their reasoning for not allowing it though. Why would they want their players learning about games that are actually fun.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Someone should make one of those Obama Hope posters, but with Habib.

in WvW

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

I never saw the movie, but I imagine this is very much what it’s like. I thought it was just a few servers, then did some reading. Lol, wow. I don’t think this is all entirely the bloodlust b/s though. I get the feeling many players were already frustrated, and took this as a reason to jump ship.

I think you guys should sit back and enjoy the show. It’s really funny if you watch what’s happening. Anet’s continuing with their excuse for not working on wvw (the league system “oh we can’t change it for 7 weeks, sorry guys”). Pfft, everyone has seen through that nonsense.

So you guys should stop with the angry letters. They’ve already said they don’t care, and they are going through with it their way. The only way you have to express your opinion is to not log on.

http://i.imgur.com/BA20tY6.jpg
Exactly. Stop playing cuz they don’t give a crap about what we say on forums. Devon said so in this forum post. Only way Anet listens is if you quit playing their game.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

(edited by Luvpie.8350)

in WvW

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

Reminds me of this.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

Reminds me of this.

I think tortanic was my favorite thing to ever come out of /v/

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Where? Tequatl?

There ain’t no full maps in T1 NA or T2 NA right now.

But in all seriousness this update was just the last straw. WvW has been in steady decline since the February patch which brought all the lag. Now its got more holes than swiss cheese.

haha. I’m sure Shemsu is a dev hoping and praying they didn’t wreck WvW even though the forum community told them what would happen ahead of time.

Other than reset night, there are no queues even in T1 on most maps this week.

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Why should decline in numbers be the only indication that change is needed? I am not happy with the buff, but I continue to play WvW because the buff doesn’t make me dislike WvW to that extent.

If there has been an increase in numbers, it’s only because people go to the ruins expecting fights, not because they want the stat buff. So why don’t you implement some sort of dueling or gvg? There is no doubt that the community wants it.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

(edited by Seigfried.5938)

in WvW

Posted by: Contiguous.1345

Contiguous.1345

Prime time here. All four maps queued up to a half-hour.

in WvW

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

Are you on Blackgate? Because in the other tiers its always empty, except for the one team steamrolling everyone.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Prime time here. All four maps queued up to a half-hour.

There are servers that can’t queue one map even if they gathered everyone on prime time.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

Kaineng didnt even queue one map on reset night lol

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

http://i.imgur.com/BA20tY6.jpg
Exactly. Stop playing cuz they don’t give a crap about what we say on forums. Devon said so in this forum post. Only way Anet listens is if you quit playing their game.

What he says is true though. The most activity a forum is going to get is always during the launch, and even then it’s a fraction of the actual user base. If that “Other” game that boasted 11Million Players had 11Million players regularly appear and discuss opinions on the forums you would see much much more post, even if you take into account inactives and multiple accounts.

Basically everything the dev says unless it’s totally agreeing with you, you’ll turn it around and twist their words like so. Generally speaking most people content with the game won’t bother going to the forums unless they are at work, like I am now. I might visit the forums to look at builds and such here and there but aside from that I stay away form it, as the forums is pretty much the worst part about any game out there. While there are great people who enjoy the forums, it’s generally populated by the loud, obnoxious minority of the game who does nothing but bring negativity unless they have things there way.

[DONE]

in WvW

Posted by: Ultra Hades.4691

Ultra Hades.4691

Right now there are two types of people playing GW2:

1) People enjoying the mindless grinds being offered in the form of stacked WvW servers, or living story/dragon events.

2) Those who have yet to quit or transfer to a stacked WvW server.

The devs already recognize that they have driven off hoards of #2, and that they were too hard to squeeze money out of, so they are focusing on pandering to the needs of #1.

[WL] Kin Bear

in WvW

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Titanic had a better soundtrack, imo.

in WvW

Posted by: saratoga.4872

saratoga.4872

Sigh, wishing that the captain sees the iceburg and averts the disaster.

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Titanic had a better soundtrack, imo.

Whoa there… GW2 has problems but the soundtrack isn’t one of them.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”