WXP useless

WXP useless

in WvW

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

i have no use for all this Siege stuff (i sell blueprints on tp)

can you add +%Karma line?

thx

so 30lvl for + 1% karma

cause all my lvls are unused

(edited by Romek.4201)

WXP useless

in WvW

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

You certainly sound like a team player. Invest in the Guard Killer/Defense lines then?

One – Piken Square

WXP useless

in WvW

Romek.4201

You certainly sound like a team player. Invest in the Guard Killer/Defense lines then?

dont need in EOTM – wasted pointz

WXP useless

in WvW

Tom Gore.4035

I’m not sure if you’re troll, but what do you mean you don’t need them? 250 points extra toughness and/or power is not wasted points if you ever fight anyone. Are you saying you never fight other players?

One – Piken Square

WXP useless

in WvW

Romek.4201

I’m not sure if you’re troll, but what do you mean you don’t need them? 250 points extra toughness and/or power is not wasted points if you ever fight anyone. Are you saying you never fight other players?

EOTM is 24h karmachamp PvD train so dont need thoughness – bersi better anyway to tag champs

this is what you get when invite only wvwproguilds to beta test a map^^

WXP useless

in WvW

Tom Gore.4035

Alright. Have fun in your own way. Probably no “karma train” WXP line coming, though, so you’ll just have to do with the siege/guard lines.

One – Piken Square

WXP useless

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Max out Supply Capacity, will keep you sweet for 300 ranks so you can carry +5 more supps with ya to PvD more in EOTM.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

WXP useless

in WvW

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

Surely you can see the benefits of having guard killer trait, would help you kill champs faster so you could tag more champs.
But… I’m guessing this a troll thread anyways… and not a particularly good one… 1/10

~Tarnished Coast~

WXP useless

in WvW

Posted by: Lauranda.1342

Lauranda.1342

Eotm is also not wvw. Its spvp in wvw clothing.

WXP useless

in WvW

Tom Gore.4035

There is nothing structured in EotM. It’s PvE in WvW clothing.

One – Piken Square

WXP useless

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

EOTM is a great place for scrub PvE players to get all the wxp rewards without having to come in contact with a live enemy.

WXP useless

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

WvW is a lie, it’s PvE in sPvP clothing

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

WXP useless

in WvW

Posted by: Jocksy.3415

Jocksy.3415

WvW is a lie, it’s PvE in sPvP clothing

it’s PvE in sPvP clothing sold as WvW

WXP useless

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnarok.4506

Ragnarok.4506

He is a pve player that doesn’t even play real WvW for his server. so wxp is useless to him, he has no use for WvW at all. he just wants to karma train all day in Eotm pve map. That is all.
Oh and Anet wont add a Karma ability that is useless in the real WvW.

Dhuum!! WvW/PvP ~ Jade Quarry ~ [Kazo]
God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals.
Ban the bots

WXP useless

in WvW

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

EOTM is 24h karmachamp PvD train so dont need thoughness – bersi better anyway to tag champs

congratulations on expressing every wvw players fears about pve players involvement in eotm, and tournaments.

WXP useless

in WvW

Posted by: Sean.8274

Sean.8274

i have no use for all this Siege stuff (i sell blueprints on tp)

can you add +%Karma line?

thx

so 30lvl for + 1% karma

cause all my lvls are unused

This seems rather un-karma like…. I don’t think you deserve any extra karma.

Lucy Ursa~80 Guardian | Worf Rozhenko~80 Warrior | Vera Valentine~80 Mesmer | Cupcake~80 Engi
King Arcturus X~80 Ranger | Suki Serra~80 Thief | Count Charon~80 Necro | Regulus Leo~80 Ele
HoD since launch

WXP useless

in WvW

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

So for 6 months we ask about account bound WXP and they finally give it to us (well in 2 weeks) and now we say it’s useless? What kind of crack you people smoking?

Betrayed by the gods of ANet

WXP useless

in WvW

Posted by: Sean.8274

Sean.8274

So for 6 months we ask about account bound WXP and they finally give it to us (well in 2 weeks) and now we say it’s useless? What kind of crack you people smoking?

The OP is not a WvWer. Actual WvW players most definitely want and value WxP (especially account bound wxp).

Lucy Ursa~80 Guardian | Worf Rozhenko~80 Warrior | Vera Valentine~80 Mesmer | Cupcake~80 Engi
King Arcturus X~80 Ranger | Suki Serra~80 Thief | Count Charon~80 Necro | Regulus Leo~80 Ele
HoD since launch

WXP useless

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

1. Build siege.
2. Farm the train.
3. Many bags.

#TeamJadeQuarry

WXP useless

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Karma is pretty much worthless. I have 10 million plus of the junk and that is after buying a ton of boxes and shards. Converting Karma to Gold via boxes is just a giant PIA. At least with WxP, I get some bang for my buck as well as an earned in game title. Even badges are good for gearing out alts. Karma… bleh.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

WXP useless

in WvW

Posted by: Phlogus.2371

Phlogus.2371

I love siege mastery. I have max siege might, ram and cata mastery. I took an alt into WvW and went to open a tower up. It was soooo slow.

Phlogustus Male Char DD Ele
Molen Labe Female Human Necro
Devonas Rest – Black Rose Legion -CF4L