Who is moving up to Gold?

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Looking at MOS, it will be close as to whether Mag moves down to Silver or not.

Its not guaranteed. They are losing 48 rating points even though they are getting utterly destroyed. And they’re still 85 or so points ahead of the #7 server. And it is going to get harder to lose rating points as their Glicko score falls. So they might not be able to lose enough rating in two weeks.

Also it depends on #7 and #8. They may lose rating over the next two weeks depending on the matchup they get.

Looking at the numbers realistically only YB and DB have a chance to get to Gold. Even though DR looks strong, their Glicko score is too low to make it to Gold in two weeks.

Gold League are you ready for death by a thousand arrow carts? Or will DB pull it together and get back to Gold?

Which will be better for the Gold League? Which will be better for the Silver League?

It’ll be fun to see where this all ends up!

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Did they even say that leagues are the same gold, silver, and bronze? From the way the blog post was written, it seems like there will only be two tiers. 1-12 and 13-24. 6 teams doesn’t really make for a swiss style tournament.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/announcing-the-world-vs-world-fall-tournament-2014/

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

Did they even say that leagues are the same gold, silver, and bronze? From the way the blog post was written, it seems like there will only be two tiers. 1-12 and 13-24. 6 teams doesn’t really make for a swiss style tournament.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/announcing-the-world-vs-world-fall-tournament-2014/

That’s what I thought at first too but then I noticed they directed the post at the Chinese servers as well. So now I’ll bet the reason they included 10th – 12th place was because the Chinese servers have 12 team leagues.

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

A lot of guilds from T2 are moving to YB in the eleventh hour. Prepare your kitten YB, you are being boarded.

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

A lot of guilds from T2 are moving to YB in the eleventh hour. Prepare your kitten YB, you are being boarded.

Holy kitten, just imagine the open field guilds with all that sup AC and treb support coming from the towers and keeps.

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

Posted by: yanniell.1236

yanniell.1236

It’ll sucks for YB or DB if they get stuck on Gold League.

[HUE]

in WvW

Posted by: Dano.5298

Dano.5298

My money is on Eredon Terrace… just wait, something big is in the works.

Ev
[SQD]

in WvW

Posted by: insaneshadow.1654

insaneshadow.1654

What? Why?!

Gust Root | Letum Folium | Lo Bridge | Snow Spot | Roland East | Nascharr | Bjorn Microbrew
Yak’s Bend
Lincoln Force [BOMB]

in WvW

Posted by: sirflamesword.3896

sirflamesword.3896

I hope you are lying.

Pinnacle of Responsibility[Mom]-Yaks Bend
Unstable Shield, Unstable Light

in WvW

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

I hope you are lying.

Nope because any time someone from another server tries to contact Yaks through their forums their application is denied by one of your power-hungry buttmad nerds that are running your forums, the attempt has been made to contact you and the guilds I heard from have decided that contacting you is not important anyway so they are transferring.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: retsuya.4708

retsuya.4708

Interesting, Mag + YB Merger, upset FA and/or SoS?

turtleguuma + arrowcart’s bend

[WB] Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Jagstang.6912

Jagstang.6912

Interesting, Mag + YB Merger, upset FA and/or SoS?

turtleguuma + arrowcart’s bend

#Yagswag…? hmm that doesn’t sound as good. :/

in WvW

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

I hope you are lying.

Nope because any time someone from another server tries to contact Yaks through their forums their application is denied by one of your power-hungry buttmad nerds that are running your forums, the attempt has been made to contact you and the guilds I heard from have decided that contacting you is not important anyway so they are transferring.

This feels…..exaggerated. We have server guests registering on our forums every day. There is no reason to deny anyone.

There are always ways to talk to reps too. Just go to our website and pick a person’s acct name to talk to. lol

I really don’t want to be flooded by people who would be there only to troll us. If they want a stable community with no drama, sure…otherwise….nope, move on.

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

in WvW

Posted by: thiagoperne.7340

thiagoperne.7340

I hope anyone could move up to replace maguuma before the tournament, would be just sad to not happen because it’s late.

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

If the door closes and Mag gets stuck in Gold for a month… ouch! Not that the 6th place Gold server is going to have any shot of winning a week.

So JQ, DR and NSP?

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

I hope you are lying.

Stop spreading lies!
I wonder which server you are from (maybe from mag?)

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

in WvW

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

If the door closes and Mag gets stuck in Gold for a month… ouch! Not that the 6th place Gold server is going to have any shot of winning a week.

So JQ, DR and NSP?

If we stay in silver, we have a good chance to beat DR and the rest, I believe. But atm YB/DB/CD/SBI/DR are very even from what I saw in the last few matchups. But unfortunately Maguuma had to implode and spoil the party. They are also very salty spreading lies about us.

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

(edited by NiloyBardhan.9170)

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

good luck YB in Gold League !

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

guys, my NA friends…please when u writing about tier 1, 2, 3 add 2 letters NA or EU next time, it’s so annoying to open it just see that another Ronald McDonald can’t add 2 letters.

Best reguards.

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

Mag’s open field contengincy will be on YB soon to help you with the Gold push!

No one is asking permission, prepare your AC placements, give us cover and stay out of our way!

#Maguuma’sBend

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

#YakSwag2014 It’s real! Get ready!

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Rimmy.9217

Rimmy.9217

guys, my NA friends…please when u writing about tier 1, 2, 3 add 2 letters NA or EU next time, it’s so annoying to open it just see that another Ronald McDonald can’t add 2 letters.

Best reguards.

+1 for calling USians Ronald McDonalds lol

But you know, the Canadian part of NA servers prefer to be called Tim Hortons. The more you know…

Trollnado Ele – Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Best reguards.

Not like EU doesn’t do the same… On page 2 we have a thread named “Who gonna win blob tournament T1” which is about EU…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

Best reguards.

Not like EU doesn’t do the same… On page 2 we have a thread named “Who gonna win blob tournament T1” which is about EU…

Plus if you add NA or EU then half the world might automatically just bypass the thread. EU can have some good input on NA stuff and vice versa.

Oh and I don’t eat at McDonalds unless I’m in Europe and can get a beer and use the WC.

in WvW

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

So JQ, DR and NSP?

If we stay in silver, we have a good chance to beat DR and the rest, I believe. But atm YB/DB/CD/SBI/DR are very even from what I saw in the last few matchups. But unfortunately Maguuma had to implode and spoil the party. They are also very salty spreading lies about us.

Yep… I’m on DB and happy in our balanced tier. I doubt any of these servers want to move up to get destroyed . Get your kittens in order, Mag. I want to keep fighting CD/YB/SBI for the tourney.

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

Yeah why does a server have to implode right before every season and ruin things?

Although the way YB PvE’ers come out for tourneys they might be able to beat FA.

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

Don’t worry bro, Mags implosion will be YB’s gain. Many of us will be there soon to be sure we get in on Gold League baby!

Yb’s AC’s with Mags superior open field pugs will be a match made in heaven!

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Yeah why does a server have to implode right before every season and ruin things?

kitten SoR!

No wait…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

Best reguards.

Sorry, i can’t be in hit for all EU, but i can promise that if i will make a thread related to some region i will put in EU/NA/?? sign.

And sometimes i’m interested sometimes not, but ussually i enter the thread start reading and on a half wall of text understanding that it’s about NA, that confuses alot.

Oh and I don’t eat at McDonalds unless I’m in Europe and can get a beer and use the WC.

ofc not all NA eats in McDonalds, but i needed to drag some attention to post, you know..drama bla bla

Sorry for offtopic though.

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

in WvW

Posted by: Franke.8147

Franke.8147

Please no yakswag. Please no. The notion brings a cold sweat-induced panic. Magpies and yaks do not mix sir…

“Your Driver” – Guardian
“Who Mustnotbe Named” – Thief
Angry Intent [AI] Yak’s Bend