WvW is being destroyed.

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Posted by: gimmethegepgun.1284

gimmethegepgun.1284

WvW is being destroyed because lots of people are playing WvW?

No, it’s being destroyed because lots of people are in the WvW maps but not playing WvW.

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

heres the problem with all these threads,

you guys want WvW to fail.

The truth is the more people who get involved with and who enjoy WvW, the better it really will get, the better it will be supported.

you guys are just mad because you had your own little corner and no one cared, so you had it to yourself, now, its being improved, and has become more rewarding so others are getting involved.

Why would Anet put time and effort into solving things like lag with many players and skill delay, if there is never a lot of people fighting? Why would they dedicate large amounts of resources to new maps, if they are doing it for a mode only 5% of the playerbase plays? Why would they continue if players who used to WvW 2 hours are slowly cutting their time to 10 minutes, and maybe an hour on weekends?

the truth is the more people who play and are interested in WvW, the better it will be, and the stronger future it has.

You guys want your apartment to be crappy and in a crime infested neighborhood so that no one comes there and rent is cheap, that type of thinking leads to you getting evicted when they close the building.

Instead of telling Anet to make WvW less appealing, tell them to make more maps, and new content. If anet sees that all servers generally can support more people, they are going to build in more new areas/expand etc. Try to think about more than just how long your queue was for the opening weekend of the biggest deal in Wvw since launch, and more about how to get even more players so that you will have a better game

WvW has been in the game for a year.

Many s pve’r didn’t play it.

Anet added easy achievements.

Now there is a massive influx into WvW.

Obviously they are there for the achievements, not the WvW.

Logical….I know.

And none of those PvE-ers will find that they enjoy WvW and definitely leave WvW forever once its done too right?

Pretty sure the Very high population but low WvW participation servers created that problem on their own.

Lose a few weeks gain more WvWers in the end doesn’t seem register at all for you guys.

[DONE]

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

No, it’s being destroyed because lots of people are in the WvW maps but not playing WvW.

ummm…. yes they are.

Sea of Sorrows

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

gimmethegepgun.1284

ummm…. yes they are.

So people doing the JPs (and those farming the people doing them) are playing WvW?

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Posted by: gidorah.4960

gidorah.4960

ummm…. yes they are.

So people doing the JPs (and those farming the people doing them) are playing WvW?

they are when the jp campers kill them

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Actinotus.6410

What’s nice about this is all servers are having more people come out to play. Leagues have lessened the population imbalance between servers. I think the super-stacked servers are going to have more trouble getting their “easy wins”.

Sea of Sorrows

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

gimmethegepgun.1284

ummm…. yes they are.

they are when the jp campers kill them

So what benefit does either server involved get out of the people in the JP instead of near objectives?

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

ah they must be playing candy crush then…..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Actinotus.6410

Maybe if you work with these people rather than be hostile towards them you might encourage them to follow whatever commander is out there, get on server teamspeak, with the promise that it will contribute towards their achievement? Long-term rewards will be more WvW players already on your server rather than having to buy more guilds from elsewhere

Sea of Sorrows

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

Maybe if you work with these people rather than be hostile towards them you might encourage them to follow whatever commander is out there, get on server teamspeak, with the promise that it will contribute towards their achievement? Long-term rewards will be more WvW players already on your server rather than having to buy more guilds from elsewhere

Logical….I know.

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

gimmethegepgun.1284

Logical….I know.

Another thing you might want to add to your list: exploration was already a part of WvW, presumably entirely for the purpose of exposing people to WvW

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Actinotus.6410

Logical….I know.

WvW achievements. You can’t take SMC five times without doing some WvW.

Sea of Sorrows

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

KeeZee.7312

Logical….I know.

Been watching the pve noobs repairing WC wall while its being trebbed from SM. No matter how many times you tell them to not drain the supply they ignore you and keep working on that achievement…../sigh

Even running it from the camp 30s away is not an option for them.

Got to get that achievement no matter what.

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

Logical….I know.

Been watching the pve noobs repairing WC wall while its being trebbed from SM. No matter how many times you tell them to not drain the supply they ignore you and keep working on that achievement…../sigh

well, it was being trebbed. bound to fall anytime soon, might as well drain the supply smartly.

now who’s the noob….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

KeeZee.7312

Logical….I know.

well, it was being trebbed. bound to fall anytime soon, might as well drain the supply smartly.

now who’s the noob….

Why would it fall, just take a wall down in SM, get to the outer wall under the treb and have the ranged take it out.

Or just give up like you.

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

The truth is the more people who get involved with and who enjoy WvW, the better it really will get, the better it will be supported.

you guys are just mad because you had your own little corner and no one cared, so you had it to yourself, now, its being improved, and has become more rewarding so others are getting involved.

Why would Anet put time and effort into solving things like lag with many players and skill delay, if there is never a lot of people fighting? Why would they dedicate large amounts of resources to new maps, if they are doing it for a mode only 5% of the playerbase plays? Why would they continue if players who used to WvW 2 hours are slowly cutting their time to 10 minutes, and maybe an hour on weekends?

the truth is the more people who play and are interested in WvW, the better it will be, and the stronger future it has.

You guys want your apartment to be crappy and in a crime infested neighborhood so that no one comes there and rent is cheap, that type of thinking leads to you getting evicted when they close the building.

Instead of telling Anet to make WvW less appealing, tell them to make more maps, and new content. If anet sees that all servers generally can support more people, they are going to build in more new areas/expand etc. Try to think about more than just how long your queue was for the opening weekend of the biggest deal in Wvw since launch, and more about how to get even more players so that you will have a better game

More players != better W3

The lag issue has always been there. The culling removal helped some, but they never really fixed it. Flooding the servers with endless players does little to help that when there are already queues on a daily basis.

As for lower tier servers, do you really want players there that are just interested in the achievements? I would think you’d want PvPers that want to compete, not just checkmark off a list.

As for you first point, you couldn’t be farther from the truth. Most of us like W3 because it’s competition and teamwork driven, and not about the PvE meta. We don’t want it to fail, I don’t know why you think that. Perhaps because of the whining going on right now?

The backlash is directed at the inclusion of the achievements themselves, not necessarily at the players in general. We see it as an attempt by ANet to try and push PvE content into a game-mode that shouldn’t have it. They figured out long ago that if you dangle endless carrots in front gamers, a lot of them will crave it…regardless of what the carrots are. That kind of mentality is counter to everything that makes W3 great. So simply throwing carrots into the mix doesn’t make it better, it just makes it worse because it doesn’t address the root issues at all.

Honestly, sometimes I don’t know if they play W3 all that much, or understand the community there.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Posted by: Drae.3189

Drae.3189

More players != better W3

The lag issue has always been there. The culling removal helped some, but they never really fixed it. Flooding the servers with endless players does little to help that when there are already queues on a daily basis.

As for lower tier servers, do you really want players there that are just interested in the achievements? I would think you’d want PvPers that want to compete, not just checkmark off a list.

As for you first point, you couldn’t be farther from the truth. Most of us like W3 because it’s competition and teamwork driven, and not about the PvE meta. We don’t want it to fail, I don’t know why you think that. Perhaps because of the whining going on right now?

The backlash is directed at the inclusion of the achievements themselves, not necessarily at the players in general. We see it as an attempt by ANet to try and push PvE content into a game-mode that shouldn’t have it. They figured out long ago that if you dangle endless carrots in front gamers, a lot of them will crave it…regardless of what the carrots are. That kind of mentality is counter to everything that makes W3 great. So simply throwing carrots into the mix doesn’t make it better, it just makes it worse because it doesn’t address the root issues at all.

Honestly, sometimes I don’t know if they play W3 all that much, or understand the community there.

I agree completely.

Concerning the lag issue, they knew its was their. We all have been in SM in a 3-way and let two servers battle it out for a bit to let the lag die before we charge in. I just have no idea why they thought that starting Leagues and W3 achievements at the same time without addressing the issues of skill lag was a good idea in any way. This just seems like a major oversight on ANets part. I hope they work it out soon. Right now its just not all that much fun to play.

[GoF] Booty Kawl – Blackgate

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

No, they are playing. They just aren’t playing your way, and that is why you guys are crying.

Yes, a lot of them don’t follow commanders. Yes, a lot of them are capping bloodlust points, killing guards, taking camps, etc, without any organization with the rest of WvW.

Who cares. Every little bit helps, and in some cases, it can help your server.

The JP issue does blow. The AFK issue at spawn really blows, but that has been there ever since the game has been live.

This season, and achievements, have made WvW better, in my opinion. The more the better.

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

I agrre with TS. And i hate when people write walls of text, so sorry from the brginning for that. First time i got kitten ed of totally by Devs choice.

Anet u screwed totally, with match-ups andkittenACHIVMENTS…i don’t have an idea how u can fix it.

But the problem is not only on my server, it’s eveywhere. Wins those server who can bring more wvw players on borderlands or battlegrounds but not that is really better.

I whant to play with and against expirienced wvw players on WVW. If it was like 70% of regular wvw players and 30% those kittenheads it would be OK, but they just enetring it first time and staying there for hours without any understanding of how wvw works.

If u will have 2/5 players in your party in hard dungeon without expirience u will suffer from it by making it longer or totally failing. For wvw it doesn’t make it longer it makes it first: less fun second: u loose faster.

I know that each server it’s not only regular wvw players, but why the kitten u needed to add those kitteny achivments on start of the league and hardest match-ups in EU? Or u don’t know that at least 70% of players it’s brainless achivment hunters that don’t whanna have fun, they whant that kittening achiment points, that means totally NOTHING! That means they playing games for those numbers in the list but not to have a good time.

Make another achivment – “I was a kitten for my server on WVW” – 5000 AP, maybe that way they can succed faster in AP hunting and go away from the gameplay type that they don’t like.

Could u implement it 2 months earlier? So people could actually learn how to play it and if they liked it they stayed and started to cooperate wisely, but no u need causal players to try FIRST TIME WvW ON THEkittenleague.

Please put more recoures in WvW then u have now, cause this gameplay type got HUGE potential.

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Andrew Clear.1750

I agrre with TS. And i hate when people write walls of text, so sorry from the brginning for that. First time i got kitten ed of totally by Devs choice.

Anet u screwed totally, with match-ups andkittenACHIVMENTS…i don’t have an idea how u can fix it.

But the problem is not only on my server, it’s eveywhere. Wins those server who can bring more wvw players on borderlands or battlegrounds but not that is really better.

I whant to play with and against expirienced wvw players on WVW. If it was like 70% of regular wvw players and 30% those kittenheads it would be OK, but they just enetring it first time and staying there for hours without any understanding of how wvw works.

If u will have 2/5 players in your party in hard dungeon without expirience u will suffer from it by making it longer or totally failing. For wvw it doesn’t make it longer it makes it first: less fun second: u loose faster.

I know that each server it’s not only regular wvw players, but why the kitten u needed to add those kitteny achivments on start of the league and hardest match-ups in EU? Or u don’t know that at least 70% of players it’s brainless achivment hunters that don’t whanna have fun, they whant that kittening achiment points, that means totally NOTHING! That means they playing games for those numbers in the list but not to have a good time.

Make another achivment – “I was a kitten for my server on WVW” – 5000 AP, maybe that way they can succed faster in AP hunting and go away from the gameplay type that they don’t like.

Could u implement it 2 months earlier? So people could actually learn how to play it and if they liked it they stayed and started to cooperate wisely, but no u need causal players to try FIRST TIME WvW ON THEkittenleague.

Please put more recoures in WvW then u have now, cause this gameplay type got HUGE potential.

I bet if the ideas that you just presented, were in effect when you started playing WvW, you would’ve came straight to the forums and posted how much you hated them.

Everyone starts as a newb in WvW. Everyone has the right to play WvW. You are from a t1 server, so I can see why you are complaining, but, as I have stated in other posts, the VAST MAJORITY of people who play WvW are not on a t1 server.

So, why should anet please the minority of players on t1 at the expanse of the majority on all the other tiers? Sounds like a bad business decision. You can’t please everyone, so the best course of action is to please the maximum amount of people that you can.

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Posted by: Carize.8532

Carize.8532

@Hravan -I agree with a large part of your post. While I think that anybody should be and IS welcome in WvW, it was rather ridiculous of ANet to not think this through and have perhaps a Pre-Season Achievment to let hardcore PvE’ers get their toes wet before the real fights kicked off.

Having to deal with newcomers learning the ropes, a Halloween event LS, and a 40% sale on the game on the very same time that Season 1 opened is just poor planning. If they saw the kinds of ridiculous overflows that Scarlet Events and Tequatl living stories led to on the open world parts of PvE servers, why didn’t they expect and make plans for the kinds of global skill and gameplay lag that is occurring in GW2 from this perfect storm of content?

WvW has already got rigidly defined player caps per map and has NO wiggle room for shenanigans like this. To taunt us with the upcoming queue-free WvW map at the same time that they serve up a LS patch focused on WvW is just asking for what we’ve gotten….meltdowns, practically.

I don’t think WvW is being destroyed, but I definitely think that this whole first week of Leagues was pretty much knee-capped by the ‘Lack of Planning dept.’.

Bianca Helios, Ele :: Ganna Shouztu, Ranger :: Selad Mahen, Necro :: Rowan Nightseer, Warr
Melodic Whisper, Thief :: Mephelotic Phantasm, Mes :: Xoboda, Guard :: Plikkik, Engi
Jade Quarry since launch then I started wandering the borderlands of Yak’s Bend

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Andrew Clear.1750

@Hravan -I agree with a large part of your post. While I think that anybody should be and IS welcome in WvW, it was rather ridiculous of ANet to not think this through and have perhaps a Pre-Season Achievment to let hardcore PvE’ers get their toes wet before the real fights kicked off.

Having to deal with newcomers learning the ropes, a Halloween event LS, and a 40% sale on the game on the very same time that Season 1 opened is just poor planning. If they saw the kinds of ridiculous overflows that Scarlet Events and Tequatl living stories led to on the open world parts of PvE servers, why didn’t they expect and make plans for the kinds of global skill and gameplay lag that is occurring in GW2 from this perfect storm of content?

WvW has already got rigidly defined player caps per map and has NO wiggle room for shenanigans like this. To taunt us with the upcoming queue-free WvW map at the same time that they serve up a LS patch focused on WvW is just asking for what we’ve gotten….meltdowns, practically.

I don’t think WvW is being destroyed, but I definitely think that this whole first week of Leagues was pretty much knee-capped by the ‘Lack of Planning dept.’.

Why is it only t1 people doing the complaining?

Since you were on JQ since start, did you cry about the queues for WvW then? I know we had queues on SBI in those days.

It is what it is. Some servers in t1 didn’t just have guilds move to them by chance, but they actively recruited them. This has lead to the problems that you are complaining about, not anything Anet did.

Most of the servers are actually enjoying having the new blood, and maybe some old blood who has returned. T1, you are in the minority.

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Hvaran.6327

I bet if the ideas that you just presented, were in effect when you started playing WvW, you would’ve came straight to the forums and posted how much you hated them.

Everyone starts as a newb in WvW. Everyone has the right to play WvW. You are from a t1 server, so I can see why you are complaining, but, as I have stated in other posts, the VAST MAJORITY of people who play WvW are not on a t1 server.

So, why should anet please the minority of players on t1 at the expanse of the majority on all the other tiers? Sounds like a bad business decision. You can’t please everyone, so the best course of action is to please the maximum amount of people that you can.

so u saying that lower tiers don’t have don’t problems too? Maybe u don’t have that ques, but u definetly have the same situation on map with more people that are not enjoying playing wvw but just gettingkittenACHIVMENT POINTS.

In pvp we have spvp and tpvp. I’m going to spvp if i feel not so good myself in proper competition, when my skill rises i go tpvp.

In wvw it doesn’t exist.

AP in wvw brought those people on WVW who are not interested in having fun from it at all. They would never learn 1 year before or month before. Because they are not interested in that.

They made achivments on wvw from the beginning insanly hard to get, that shown that u need to spend alot of time there, to much efforts for casual players that not having fun playing wvw. And they avoided it.

(edited by Hvaran.6327)

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Hvaran.6327

If Anet implemented some EPIC farming PVE event or Tequal right on league it would be awesome, so people would be divided on those who whants to do pve and those who whant’s to do wvw. Make it longer so those who whant to do both will do that. But no.

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Wait, so lower tier servers want a PvE meta in W3?

I have no idea, I’m honestly asking.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

It is what it is. Some servers in t1 didn’t just have guilds move to them by chance, but they actively recruited them. This has lead to the problems that you are complaining about, not anything Anet did.

Most of the servers are actually enjoying having the new blood, and maybe some old blood who has returned. T1, you are in the minority.

I really need to address this point. Those guilds moved servers weeks before leagues started. All 3 T1 servers had a feel for each other’s numbers and all were fairly even with JQ having stacked the most and BG the least. Queues the week before leagues didn’t exist outside of NA prime. Guilds moving servers didn’t cause the problems. The PvE player influx did.

Of course, not saying that more players coming into WvW is a bad thing, but the timing of it all was just terrible. Achievements are nice and all, but some of them are just ridiculous. Jumping Puzzles? Really?

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Maybe just maybe some of those PvE players will start playing WvW regulary. But they will need help of WvW players not hate.

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Hvaran.6327

Maybe just maybe some of those PvE players will start playing WvW regulary. But they will need help of WvW players not hate.

Yes m8, some of them definetly will. I’m bymyself was and working on teaching newcomers that overflowed our server before league.

But Anet’s step was awkward. If he wanted to make league a good competition and something really exciting he better not motivate players who are not interested in wvw at all to go on wvw maps.

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Carize.8532

snip

Why is it only t1 people doing the complaining?

Since you were on JQ since start, did you cry about the queues for WvW then? I know we had queues on SBI in those days.

I have indeed been on JQ since the beginning. I like the people here and my guild is strong in WvW because we make it a priority. I have no interest in moving just to satisfy folks who wrongheadedly believe that players and guilds from T1 lurk about in dark corners trying to lure your poor, helpless WvW players away with the shine of our filthy gold.

I’m personally sick of hearing about that. I haven’t kidnapped anyone. I don’t believe any other guild in T1 was required to stoop so low in order to get players to flock here. As far as I’m aware everyone who plays this game is supposedly an adult (or at least over 13) and therefore capable of making decisions in their own best interest. In other words, it was their own choice and none of your concern.

So, I haven’t whined yet about queues. I have stated that in my entire time playing I had not experienced queues this long before. I also said that it seemed like the planning for this situation wasn’t well thought out.

Regardless of how you or I feel about over population or ‘stacking’ for League Season 1, the amount of lag in WvW, the long waits to join, and the hiccoughs and stutters that are also happening in other areas of game play are causes for concern—and yes, annoyance—to players. Note that I did not say T1 players. This affects many of us. Some Silver and Bronze server players in EU league have mentions lag on forums tonight. Please do not speak to me about ‘most servers enjoying’. You seem not to have noticed things said by people in your own Leagues. I certainly don’t need to hear any ill-considered opinions about mine.

There are some problems PvE side as well.

I was in a fight with the candy corn boss in Labyrinth earlier and I was not the only one saying in map chat that skills were not going off. We were lagging there the same way that people are lagging in WvW.

I personally have DC’d repeatedly today and yesterday. This is not something that is only about WvW, Leagues or ‘stacking’. It’s about trying to fit too many people into the entire GW2 ecosphere. If it was just WvW I don’t think quite so many feathers would be ruffled.

Having an influx of new players is, I think , an overall good thing for the game. But to have the new players come into the game and get hit with a wall of lag to the face cannot be a wonderful first impression.

To have a new, special WvW LS event that draws more players there kick off at the same time as a sale that lures in more GW2 players, and a Halloween event that draws more players happen at the same time is just silly. We lag occasionally in big fights in WvW at T1. This is accepted as the price we pay for the fun and excitement of big fights. It is NOT a price we should pay while doing PvE dailies or trying to make a new alt.

Disconnections multiple times in 2 consecutive days after a year into this game is also not a price many of us expect to pay for just trying to log in and play. This is not whining or self pity. It’s annoyance at such head-shaking, eye-rolling, silly and ill-advised decision.

Bianca Helios, Ele :: Ganna Shouztu, Ranger :: Selad Mahen, Necro :: Rowan Nightseer, Warr
Melodic Whisper, Thief :: Mephelotic Phantasm, Mes :: Xoboda, Guard :: Plikkik, Engi

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Yes lags, stuttering and disconnects are the main problem. Hopefully Anet will solve it soon.

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Actinotus.6410

I really need to address this point. Those guilds moved servers weeks before leagues started. All 3 T1 servers had a feel for each other’s numbers and all were fairly even with JQ having stacked the most and BG the least. Queues the week before leagues didn’t exist outside of NA prime. Guilds moving servers didn’t cause the problems. The PvE player influx did.

Of course, not saying that more players coming into WvW is a bad thing, but the timing of it all was just terrible. Achievements are nice and all, but some of them are just ridiculous. Jumping Puzzles? Really?

With leagues the game has now changed. JQ/SoR/BG will play each other this week and won’t see each other for the next six weeks at least. Lots more people playing on all servers.

You need to adapt. This isn’t going away. Achievements will stay. If there is no room for you to WvW move servers.

Sea of Sorrows

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

My way of adapting is to ask – as politely as I can – for achievement hunters to either leave WvW or move to another map when a 2v1 on us begins. Either move out or help out.

I’m pleasantly surprised that many decide to help out though. Running supply to close gates, recapping bloodlust, helping out in fights etc.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Carize.8532

That’s all I would ask, and all I think it’s fair to expect. Now I know some PvE visitors are going to be darned good fighters and strategists right out of the gate. The rest may not be so good. But in the main I just would like them to make the attempt. I’m hoping by the end of the week when the lust for achieves was grown a little dimmer that we’ll all be able to start integrating this windfall of eager new players into each servers play and tactics.

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Posted by: Gibson.4036

Gibson.4036

In a couple of weeks, we’ll have the next LS update and a new slate of PvE achievements to chase. People who don’t actually like WvW will either A) have enough achievements for the WvW meta achievement and be done or realize it’s not worth the hassle after playing a game mode they don’t actually like for two weeks and not getting the meta achievement.

For a little while it sucks for people who only do WvW, but the WvW craze won’t last forever.

We have every right to complain about the way ANet chose to handle this, but don’t despair. There is hope and WvW will settle back down sooner than most expect.

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Posted by: Astronomer.6985

Astronomer.6985

Guys its not only Anet problem.The thing is that some WvW guilds moved to better servers in order to play WvW.

WvW is being destroyed.

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Only thing killing it for me now is the lag. I am having a great time in wvw, lots of new players lots of people talking and fighting. No problem there.