WvW world completion

WvW world completion

in WvW

Posted by: Quincy.2198

Quincy.2198

Hi,

Just got a question. I need one keep to complete my world completion. I wanna get my legendary and go back to PvP after that… But I heard it might take WEEKS to get the vistas in that keep.. My server is Desolation.

Is there any way to get it fast? :o

Ninov Is Strng
Ninov Ftw

WvW world completion

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Sorry, its just to give up your quest on world completion. You’re never ever going to get that keep. Again, sorry. The entire WvW community cries with you. If there was something we could do we would but that one keep… its just not possible. Another legendary that will never ever be built. The world is such a cruel place.

WvW world completion

in WvW

Quincy.2198

Sorry, its just to give up your quest on world completion. You’re never ever going to get that keep. Again, sorry. The entire WvW community cries with you. If there was something we could do we would but that one keep… its just not possible. Another legendary that will never ever be built. The world is such a cruel place.

How adorable! I was just asking a question, since I heard different stories. I could flame back, but I’m not a kid

Ninov Is Strng
Ninov Ftw

WvW world completion

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

We capped pretty much everything on reset night, its still summer and we have a big lead so I imagine it’ll be a slack week for most of the night crew.

I don’t know if anyone plans to run another choo choo as this misrepresents wvw to newcomers, we are waiting to fight SFR again.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

WvW world completion

in WvW

Posted by: DarthMcCoy.8657

DarthMcCoy.8657

Not sure if you are joking or not.. but according to the historical data of your server you have been all 3 colors in the past 3 weeks. It is interesting the EU servers are that close in scores that the match-up varies as opposed to the NA ones.

WvW world completion

in WvW

Quincy.2198

We capped pretty much everything on reset night, its still summer and we have a big lead so I imagine it’ll be a slack week for most of the night crew.

Yeah I missed it

I dont really play WvW, so not sure about everything :p

Ninov Is Strng
Ninov Ftw