WxW season =/= Feature

WxW season =/= Feature

in WvW

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

So far, this feature pack has been significantly smaller thatn previous one. But this is really like try to fill a ruffles pack with air (More thatn usual). another WxW season is not a new game feature.

This is becoming each day more strange, can we actually wait for something worth, or a lot of air is incoming?

WxW season =/= Feature

in WvW

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

They never said it was a feature, they said it is coming a week after the feature pack is released. Maybe wait until the actual release.

WxW season =/= Feature

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

It is because its been changed a good bit both in how rewards are payed out and how long over all its going to be. In a way if they keep up these shorter ones you may see worlds start to stabilize with start to rebuild some world pride the main and only driving forces RvR games have.

You do understand feature updates is any thing that not story related that is getting an update right?

One may even say its a feature of this update to changes wvw season.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

WxW season =/= Feature

in WvW

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

There are also 2 weeks left of reveals. https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/feature-packs/

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

WxW season =/= Feature

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

7 months of development from the WvW team delivered a new mastery skill and a new trick.

Working for ANET would be my dream job! I wonder how they spend all day if it isn’t doing development.

WxW season =/= Feature

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Week 2 sounds like QoL stuff
Weeks 3 is all about trading, gathering and collecting mats and stuff

Week 1 is over, which was for PvP and WvW.
That means that’s it! There is no other “feature” for WvW in this pack!

But dont sound disappointed, It’s DOUBLE what we got in the last feature pack!
But if you include the coloured tags and tournament then its QUADRUPLE!
So be happy!

The WvW Forum Poster Formerly Known As Omaris Mortuus Est

WxW season =/= Feature

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

7 months of development from the WvW team delivered a new mastery skill and a new trick.

Working for ANET would be my dream job! I wonder how they spend all day if it isn’t doing development.

No idea, but if they’ve not been working on some new WvW map or a GvG game mode I’m not going to wait another year… I’ll just go play something else.

WxW season =/= Feature

in WvW

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

You do understand feature updates is any thing that not story related that is getting an update right?

B-B-but QoL changes aren’t features, they are just QoL changes.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

WxW season =/= Feature

in WvW

Posted by: VIK.6205

VIK.6205

No idea, but if they’ve not been working on some new WvW map or a GvG game mode I’m not going to wait another year… I’ll just go play something else.

You and every other person, Anet took out a link on the forums because someone said they were tired of the same stuff in gw2 so their entire blob guild left the game to Archeage.

WxW season =/= Feature

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

I am guessing the Chinese release was an all hands on deck soft of affair.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

WxW season =/= Feature

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I am guessing the Chinese release was an all hands on deck soft of affair.

You shouldn’t completely abandon your major market for months on end to launch your product in another market.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

WxW season =/= Feature

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Also

21st August Feature Pack Blog post:
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/announcing-the-world-vs-world-fall-tournament-2014/

Clearly this tournament is being passed off as a feature! Which is very lame!

The WvW Forum Poster Formerly Known As Omaris Mortuus Est