stop complaining about league

in WvW

Posted by: shoufer.2917

shoufer.2917

My play style will not change much, no matter if we have a league or not. Ill be the one on the siege killing everyone. As long as A-net makes sure that the PVE players have to help out to get the rewards I am all for it. Since Carver said they will have to complete at least a Meta Achievement to get credit, I don’t see a problem. Its not the perfect solution but it is better than nothing. I just hope it is not an easy Achievement. Make the free loading Fair weather WvW players work for their reward. If people want to transfer let them. Whatever server they go to will have nasty q times. They wont be able to change maps fast to stop say SM from being taken because both the opposing servers are hitting it at the same time. If the more organized commanders and players are on a different map they will lose it. Same would be for their borderland. I personally would hate to be waiting 30 minute or and hour or longer just to get into WvW. Especially since it is the only part of the game I play. STOP Complaining. Try to see the cup as half full.

in WvW

Posted by: Erastmus.3785

Erastmus.3785

Ok. Everyone has right to an opinion. I hope you’ll have fun.

Prissie – floppy-eared Asura elementalist
Crtitical Emergence [CE] – Gunnar’s Hold
My elementalist videos… http://www.youtube.com/user/erastmus/videos

in WvW

Posted by: AphoticEssance.7592

AphoticEssance.7592

The league is a good idea. The format however is really bad. There is not enough info on the point system though. Maybe the point system will level things out.

Many players would prefer the server be broken into 4 groups instead of 2.

in WvW

Posted by: KOK.2650

KOK.2650

I personally would hate to be waiting 30 minute or and hour or longer just to get into WvW. Especially since it is the only part of the game I play. STOP Complaining. Try to see the cup as half full.

Since you have long queue , I assume you are either in T1, T2 or T3 server.
So you won’t understand what it mean to be the receiving end of total blowout.

In total blowout spawn camped, you won’t have siege(it get taken out by enemies siege), you don’t even have supply to build one (since camp is taken and guarded), you can’t even leave spawn.
Fun? I think not.

Kok -lvl 80 warrior Tsukoyu-lvl 80 elementalist
Ayumu-lvl 80 Necromancer
Tsu-lvl 80 thief

in WvW

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

his play style he said is sitting on siege. Does anything else really need to be said ?

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

OP you must be on the EU servers. The NA situation will be a complete disaster.

in WvW

Posted by: KOK.2650

KOK.2650

OP you must be on the EU servers. The NA situation will be a complete disaster.

On EU server, it is worst. You can read from the QQ in forum or the see the map.

Kok -lvl 80 warrior Tsukoyu-lvl 80 elementalist
Ayumu-lvl 80 Necromancer
Tsu-lvl 80 thief

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I’m sure they’ll be some great PvE events and rewards that start the same time as the leagues; just watch!

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Yeah when you see yourselves getting a bum deal don’t complain! Kitten me, some people I swear…

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

shoufer.2917

I personally would hate to be waiting 30 minute or and hour or longer just to get into WvW. Especially since it is the only part of the game I play. STOP Complaining. Try to see the cup as half full.

Since you have long queue , I assume you are either in T1, T2 or T3 server.
So you won’t understand what it mean to be the receiving end of total blowout.

In total blowout spawn camped, you won’t have siege(it get taken out by enemies siege), you don’t even have supply to build one (since camp is taken and guarded), you can’t even leave spawn.
Fun? I think not.

I don’t have long q times and never will because I wont move to high pop servers. I have been on ET and know what it is like to get completely blown out. Read the post properly and don’t use beer goggles to interpret it.

in WvW

shoufer.2917

his play style he said is sitting on siege. Does anything else really need to be said ?

spoken like at true PVP player. I just do what I am good at and have fun doing. Don’t add comments to a thread that are not pertinent to it. Find someone else to troll. Or better yet get back to PVP, or go Zerging, The blue Taco commander need mindless zombies to follow him. Just remember to give me badges when I farm you from my siege.

in WvW

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

I don’t see how this is a good idea, and it’s causing a lot of turmoil on my server. We’re mid-tier NA. We’ll end up either gold and mostly getting stomped for 7 weeks, or silver and mostly stomping for 7 weeks. How does this help wvw? It’s just change for the sake of change. C’mon anet, just because thought enters brain is not always a reason to take action. The match up system is fine now, there’s plenty of other things you could change to improve wvw. Do you guys even play this game?

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in WvW

Posted by: Gamadorn.2670

Gamadorn.2670

spoken like at true PVP player. I just do what I am good at and have fun doing. Don’t add comments to a thread that are not pertinent to it. Find someone else to troll. Or better yet get back to PVP, or go Zerging, The blue Taco commander need mindless zombies to follow him. Just remember to give me badges when I farm you from my siege.

That’s fine if you want to spam siege. It doesn’t mean we can’t complain about how they have chosen to implement the two league system.

I appreciate them at least doing something and trying to make WvW better…at least now we know what they are working on and hey it’s a step in the right direction.

However, I still question some of design rationale….it doesn’t make much sense…

I don’t know what they are attempting to accomplish with these updates (obviously besides to make the game more fun).

Are they trying to fix large imbalances between servers?
Are they trying to get people to transfer and consolidate most of the WvW’ers into higher tier servers?
Are they at some point going to consolidate servers that are pretty much dead in terms of WvW or are the achievements and PvE loots attempting to bring more people into WvW and maybe resurrect the lower tiers?

Just curious what they aim is… while i’m all for something new and different since the current game has gotten quite stale…this change will definitely push people to the winning servers…maybe that’s intentional I dunno.

Another thing…why couldn’t you match the server’s up in groups and have the groups fight together…ultimately I wish the groups could fight together.. as in SoR and Anvil Rock on One team vs BG and someone then JQ and someone. 1st and 24th vs 2nd and 23 vs 3 22nd….etc

but if you can’t do that due to physical server limitations…do it score wise…add their points together and determine wins that way…

Dragonbrand
Underwater Operations – [WET]