Showing Posts For Copper.9507:
A box that holds all the map keys (e.g. lost bandit chest keys, pact crowbars, chak acid, etc.)? Please?
And OMG, I NEED to be able to unlock more bank tabs…
Outfit: Elwin Fairchild’s appearance. Please?
Posted by: Copper.9507
I’m not sure where to put this request… can you bring back the Zephyr Sanctum as a guild hall?
Posted by: Copper.9507
is it possible to bring back the flamekissed light armor skin set? really regretting missing the opportunity to snare the set and it’s been so long.
Hear, hear! I second this! Pretty please?
This person had some GREAT ideas! Personally, I’d love to see:
- Daydreamer’s Glider (dyeable)
- Butterfly Wings Glider (a larger version than the pack)
- Pact Fleet Glider (with that same dragonfly-wings aesthetic that so delights me in the weapon skins… perhaps 4 wings that buzz, just like a dragonfly’s? WANT WANT WANT! It should be a backpack/glider combo! Wish there were an outfit to go with it, too!)
- Order of Whispers/Vigil/Durmand Priory/Guild Gliders — these were great ideas!
- Profession-based gliders! I loved the idea of the mesmer ghostly pink butterfly wings!
- More Sylvari options (The floral glider is a bit clunky. Could we have 4 large leaves or 4 large petals, dyeable? I’m thinking of either the Firstborn Cultural Armor or the Snapdragon Cultural Armor aesthetic… I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my sylvari characters! Love their aesthetics…)
- Norn fur cloak glider (dyeable)
Anyhow, I see that a number of these suggestions happened! That really excites me! <3
Copy-pasting from here:
- Pact/Order Gliders
- Pact Glider
- Durmand Priory Glider
- Order of Whispers Glider
- Vigil Glider
- Guild Gliders
- Guild Emblem Glider
- Guild Hall Glider (like the white version of the new guild weapons)
- Guild Hall Glider (like the dark version of the new guild weapons)
- Profession Gliders
- Guardian: Blue Angel Wings
- Revenant: Mist Wings
- Engineer: Helicopter Wings
- Ranger: Eagle Wings
- Thief: Glider Cloak (think Batman)
- Elementalist: Wings changing based on Attunement
- Mesmer: Ghostly Butterfly Wings
- Necromancer: Ghostly Wings with green trail
- Elite Specialization Gliders
- Herald: Glint Wings
- Scrapper: Helicopter Wings (Drones)
- Racial Gliders
- Charr “Da-Vinci” Glider
- Asura Holo Glider
- Sylvari Leaf Wings
- Norn Spirit Wings (like Ranger GS #2)
- Dungeon/Fractal Gliders
- Fractal Glider
- Holiday Themed Gliders
Ice Wings with snow trail->gemstore
Cupid Wings with heart or rose trail->gemstore
- Super Adventure Glider (once SAB returns)
- “Joke Gliders”
- Flock of birds with strings attached to their legs
- Baloons tied to the limbs
- Way to small pegasus wings that flap like mad to keep the player up and rainbow trail
- Flower Helicopter (think Majoras Mask)
- Flying Squirrel Glider
- Mary Poppins umbrella
Black/White Feather Wings->gemstore
- Decorative Molten Jetpack
- Holographic Dragon Wings
- Holographic Shattered Dragon Wings
- Wings of the Sunless
- Spinal Blades
- Tempered Spinal Blades
- Dynamic Tempered Spinal Blades
- Static Tempered Spinal Blades
- Synergetic Tempered Spinal Blades
- Daydreamer’s Wings (might be too small)
- Butterfly Wings Backpack
Posted by: Copper.9507
Royal Terrace Pass (permanent). Since the latest chapter of LWS3 begins in Divinity’s Reach, this seems like a wasted opportunity to make money… I use it ALL THE TIME for story, and would like to buy it for 3 friends! Thanks! <3
Items I and most of my guild will buy:
- Royal Terrace Pass (Most recent story starts in Divinity’s Reach. This is a great opportunity to bring it back!) (Cross-posted in Gem Store return thread.)
- Divine Fire torch skin (Because it’s beautiful. Seriously. I’m replaying Living World Season 2, and I am reminded of how much I wish it were an item…)
- a book for special passes (e.g. Noble’s Folly, Captain’s Airship, Royal Terrace) — like you did with the teleports to the LWS3 maps! That was SUCH a great idea… bravo!
- I would really, really, really love to be able to gift bank tab expansions, and materials storage expansions. My sister is very poor, and I LOVE getting her gem store goodies.
- Total Makeover Kit/Hairstyle Kit: PLEASE please please more Sylvari hairstyles! Maidenhair ferns! Trailing ivy! Morning glory vines with blossoms! Blossoming apple tree boughs or hawthorn branches! Kelp! Orchids! Queen Anne’s Lace umbrels! Magnolia or Maguuma Lily blossoms! Sundews! Dandelions with bracts (blooming and seeding)!
- More outfits that don’t look ludicrous and HUGE on Norns… especially norn males. More furs? Practical linen and leather outfits? Traditional Viking gear? I’m somewhat at a loss… I tried on every outfit in the wardrobe, and laughed myself ill…
- This may or may not be a gem store suggestion, but could we PLEASE get dyeable backpieces? I adore the moth wing set, but am sad I can’t dye the backpiece… so I never wear it.
- PoF mount accoutrements! We can dye them… why not caparison them? (I’m seriously hoping we can name them, too, since they’re meant to be allies that take us on a journey, instead of just a vehicle…)
- MORE PLANTS for the guild halls!!! I want to be able to make all the plants I see in the game…
- The sylvari egg backpack! I want that skin! It’s perfect for my sylvari!
- A random idea I have no clue where to post: I ADORE the new Elonian music! Can we have it in all of our guild halls, pretty please? Also: the soundtrack for this game is a thing of wonder. Care to sell it via the main site? I’m on board to buy it!
- OH! Can you add Wish Lists to the gem store? So we can get each other the things we wish for most? Yay!
…I will post the remainder under glider suggestions. Thanks!
(edited by Copper.9507)
May we please have a Pact Fleet Glider — with the same dragonfly-wings aesthetic as the Pact Fleet Weapons? A glider/backpack set would be EVEN BETTER. Pretty please?
I have now selected the “best performance” option for the time being, even though that leaves the graphics looking like puke stains, alas. I like that some folks above have found a way to fix the shadows issue… bizarre walking off into the dark, when it’s day.
I too have noticed that it can take up to 60 seconds for environments to load. I’ve experienced character death a few times while waiting to see what was killing me.
I experienced one more render issue: character wardrobe rendering. Pic attached.
I’m thrilled beyond words that you’ve chosen to honor your Mac-using fans! Thank you, Anet! Things I’ve noticed the first day:
- Load times are significantly increased. I timed several, and they averaged 1 minute 20 seconds. (I missed a timed event because of this.)
- There is a certain amount of ‘stuttering’ (character runs two steps, game freezes for a split second, continues running, repeat) in all maps, even with ‘Best performance’ settings selected.
- HoT maps still crash, although less often. I haven’t had the courage to try any meta-events yet (I, too, have suffered the Dragon Stand meta last-minute crash, only to be locked out of the map — many, many times).
- HoT maps do not render completely, and suffer lighting glitches (everything is DARK).
Hope this helps! Looking forward to making this a better and better experience!